Life Is Full Of Tests Ch. 04

Story Info
What happened to my office?
2.7k words
4.54
1.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ogre_114
ogre_114
13 Followers

Disclosure: All characters that might perform in any erotic scenes in this story are 18 or older. Criticism, comments and all other forms of response are welcome and might also determine further entries.

Chapter Four

It was a good thing they wouldn't be landing for a while yet because he was going to have to go for a very long run to keep from losing his mind. As the Volk passes through hyperspace toward their current destination both John and Jamee started training and getting to know each other better and she was determined to get as personal as she could.

John went to the head and relieved himself before returning to find his clothes. He found her lying nude and uncovered instead.

"Hey there big guy, how's it hanging?" glancing down she grinned, "Oh I guess it isn't?"

An hour later in the pilot seat, John was still trying to get himself back under control when he noticed that Jamee took it upon herself to change her paperwork. Instead of what he had come up with: he first seen her in the middle of her dance routine when he came into the strip club that she worked at now they were meeting each other in a café after a class at college.

"She read what I put together yet we still had sex most of the day yesterday and again this morning? I wonder if she was mad at me or just doing it to prove a point. I guess her in college when we met would be more likely though, wish I would have thought of that." He was pondering to himself when she came through the hatch.

"You know, some women might take offense to you thinking they were strippers but I took it as meaning you wanted to see my naked body in motion instead of just meditating. I was also thinking you could have been one of my professors at some far-off college. That's where we met at a café to discuss my grades and I needed extra credit to pass one of your classes so I asked if we could have sex to make up the grade. We fit together so well that we decided to stick together till after I graduated from school then got married. To lower the ridicule and dirty looks around campus we decided to move out here where no one knows us." She offered.

"So, I got moved up from a horny regular Joe to a cradle robbing professor huh?" He asked curiously.

"Cradle robber?" She grumbled getting angrier by the second. "I am not that young, you know I am over eighteen, right?"

"Yes, but I would have been attending college when you were starting elementary school. I was already running covert ops on planets that you have probably never even heard of, while you were still standing in single-file lines to go to the restroom." He grinned. "So, what class did I teach?"

"History of Interstellar Expansion of course, you geezer," Laughing out loud as his grin was replaced by a frown.

They each fabricate some clothes and other necessities before they reach the Terran system. Hoping that the news networks hadn't heard about the lab or at least not about them surviving its destruction. The Volk lands at a starport near one of the middle-sized cities of the planet. They leave the ship with their packs of clothes and gear the main hatch closes and ship security goes active as they start walking through the landing area. The news in the main concourse shows the lab as "Government Building destroyed by Terrorists, no survivors found" and with no mention of who did it or of anything taken from the planet. So, after they cleared security, they quickly leave the hub and head into the streets of the city.

"If anyone from The Program does know you or me are still alive then we are in trouble if we try to hide at our last known residences. That would be the first place I would look for us at." Jamee says.

"Most likely they will as well unless they know it is me that left. I would never be so stupid as to go back home. That's ok I know a place that they'll never find us at." He motioned ahead toward the warehouse district. "I bought a building a long time ago, the business that owned it went under and sold out."

"They'll be able to check for properties you rented or bought before you left." She told him.

"Normally yes but I wouldn't be that stupid. I bought it under a false name." He replied with a smile as he leads her down the street.

"So, you have many of those? Fake names, I mean." She asks with a raised brow.

"A few but I haven't used this one since before I joined the Corps. It shouldn't be in any of the government databases as far as I know." John says with a grin.

"Hmmm, so what is your real name then?" Jamee asks.

"John Martins is my real name, but while we are here just call me JC. Hahaha." He laughs.

As they approach a large group of warehouses, he leads her towards an average looking office building near the middle of the main street. It looks like every other office in the area. Walking up to the main door he walks right into the automatic doors for the lobby before she even realizes that the office is still active even though he said he hasn't been here in years.

"How is the door not locked and the building closed? You said you haven't been here in a long time, right? And what the hell is JC supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Because, we are still open and it has been a very long time since he has been here. Nice to see your still alive and kicking, Just Cause. Even during your absence, the Cause goes on. We've missed you." A feminine voice says from the reception desk.

"It looks like you got my message Miss Devine. Everything going okay here?" John asked.

"I see you still lack in manners as usual huh, Boss." She says with a smirk. "Hi there, Sweety. I'm Devine Cause but you can just call me DC. The oaf here just likes to be a pain in my ass and call me Miss Devine. He says it makes me seem like a hot school teacher that the boys would try to flirt with." DC reaches out to shake Jamee's hand.

"I guess that makes me JC as well then. Hi, my name is Jamee, seeing as we're married, I guess my last name is Cause as well then, right Professor?" Jamee says with a Cheshire grin and a wink to DC.

"Oh, my goddess, you got married and didn't invite me to the wedding?" DC glares at John. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jamee. How'd you let this oaf talk you into marriage?" She asks turning to Jaymee.

"Oh, I like her. She keeps you on your toes huh?" Jamee asks John before responding to DC. "It's a bit embarrassing for me to say but I asked him for help in his class and we just clicked on a personal level while he helped me 'Study' for my finals."

"Really, he blackmailed you into his bed? Why stay with him after?" DC asks with a grin due to John's bashful look.

"What is there to say he understands me more than any other person has ever. Man or woman he just gets me. Sometimes it's like he can read my mind." Jamee says while looking into John's eyes dreamily.

"Sounds like you should be teaching more than just a history class at that college of yours JC. Though Blackmail 101 will probably get you arrested or at least have the other women on campus wanting to kick your ass. One or the other for sure." DC commented.

"So anyway, everything going good here? How've you been DC?" John asks as he starts walking to the elevators.

"Just Cause is doing fine, I'm doing okay as well for that matter. We need to talk later about some things but work wise the projects that we are working on are coming along nicely. Since your last visit the second shelter on the local Station has been completed and is running smoothly. We have been cross-training some of the local people to get then up and moving into jobs at the station and some of the station people down here to work in the office if that is more to their liking." DC informs him.

"Have the authorities been cooperative? Any problems with them here or on Station?" John asks as they step into the elevator and he presses the button for the floor his office is on.

"The local PD has been great, for a while now they have been helping us out if we need them to. Station Enforcers were very intrusive and uptight about our activities going into the start of the second shelter but after speaking to the local PD and then doing interviews and reviews of everything after the opening they have been more than happy to help out lately as well. Apparently, they have a program going for any of the families of fallen enforcers and other military veterans as well, we have agreed to continued financial help and locating housing." DC's smile turns to a grin as she presses the top floor button and speaks. "Now that you have returned, The Cause will take care of the rest of Terra asking for more shelters planetwide, right Boss?"

"I will be here to help if you need it but I would prefer to continue being a silent partner for the foreseeable future. Jamee and I are on our honeymoon and are just visiting a few of the local resorts while we are here." John replies while raising a brow at her pressing the other button.

"So, we're not just going to stay in and be a nuisance to the local noise ordinance?" Jamee asks.

"I thought you said you wanted to see where I was from? I thought that meant seeing more than just my bedroom." Smiling John says.

"Alrighty then, so business as usual around here with a few questions and comments for the Board, I guess. So, if you need any reservations or tickets let me know we have people here that are training to be Travel Agents and Party Planners as well. Speaking of parties, any chance we can have one for those of us who know you, it will give the rest of the ladies a chance to meet the missus?" DC asks as she stops them both from getting off the elevator on the regular office floor with a wink at Jamee and a smile to John's curious glance at the doors closing again before continuing on.

"Sure thing, DC. We'd love to come and see the rest of the ladies. Won't we sweety?" Jamee asks, again with that grin that gets him in trouble so much.

At the 9th floor the light for security lights up and the elevator slows waiting for the Security Key to be inserted. With another wink to Jamee and a huge grin towards John, DC inserts her master Card Key for the building and starts trying to hold in her giggling. The light turns green and the elevator continues on up.

"What did you do now DC?" John asks starting to get worried.

"Nothing, Sir. No idea what you mean." She gets out just before the elevator stops.

"DING. Tenth floor. Lingerie, sex toys, and slave training aids. Enjoy you experience while here, Master." The elevator chimes in a sultry voice as DC falls on the floor laughing like a hyena. Jamee is leaning against the wall laughing and trying to wipe the teers from her eye. With a self-deprecating smile John stepped out of the open doors before the door starts to close again.

"Wait for us, Master." Jamee cackles like an idiot while trying to help DC off the floor and out the door as well.

"DC what the hell was that? What happens if someone else would hear that, huh?" John asks in a not so happy voice.

"Calm down, Master. This entire floor is strictly off limits without the proper clearance. Noone will hear it there are only two key cards that will unlock this floor for the elevator and the stairs have been locked out at the 9th floor as well, only opening to go back down for an emergency, Master." DC says while trying not to giggle.

"Okay then. First, enough with this Master business. Second, why are we up here anyway?" John asks.

"Understood, Sir. After you were gone for a long while and I was running everything from your office anyway it was decided, with a unanimous vote, that I would take it for myself and we all agreed to the redesigning of this floor as an office fit for the Founder and Chairman of the Board. So, after everything was finished and I personally had security updated for the upper floor, I changed the elevator settings just for you, Boss." DC says as she directs them both down the short hallway for a tour.

The first door says 'Gym' and inside also has a locker room off to one side. The door across is an office that is twice the size of his old office and more than three times the size of his Captains Quarters on the Volk. At the end of the hallway there is an apartment with a full kitchen, living room, and two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.

"So why an apartment and why two bedrooms?" John asks.

"We all agreed that if you were to come back at some point that we should try to keep you happy and close to the office so you wouldn't run off again. Hence the large private office and apartment. Two bedrooms in case I would stay over after work without having to go back to the dorms in the warehouse. I have only stayed there a handful of times since it was finished and only if it was really late after I finished a long day of paperwork or something like that. Your few belongings that were in your office and dorm room were both moved to your rooms up here, Boss" She replied.

"Okay I guess that is alright but I would still like to have a few minutes of privacy in my old office and room at the warehouse if that is alright." John says.

"Both are now where I have my things. So that's fine. I'll let you two get settled in then. Just let me know when you want to stop by your old place and I will be in the office for a few more hours yet. Is there anything that you need right now and is there a particular day that we can have the party for you two?" DC replies before asking.

"I'll be by your office in a bit then and after you get ready to leave for the day I'll stop by my old room for a few minutes and then be out of your way. We may need to go by the grocery store to get a few things but I'd like to take Jamee out and explore a bit for that if that's okay. Friday after work or Saturday night will be okay for the party, right honey." John looks to Jamee for her agreement.

"YES, SHOPPING! I LOVE SHOPPING!" DC yells then shrinks a bit in apology. "Sorry, Boss. That will be fine, Sir. Jamee and I can go again later if she wants a woman's point of view as well. Saturday would probably be best but I will check with the others to be sure and let you know before work ends today."

"Shopping does sound like fun DC. Maybe we can go later tonight if the shopping center is still open late. I will need a new outfit for the party after all." Jamee says to DC before asking John, "So are you cooking dinner for our first night planet-side, or am I?"

ogre_114
ogre_114
13 Followers