Life is Good

Story Info
Beautiful milf comes out on top.
1.3k words
3.75
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Janet, I'm 38, married with a 19-year-old son. My husband Greg is a very successful businessman. Lately, Greg has been very distant, and our sex life is almost non-existent, I suspect he is having an affair. My son, Danny is a spoiled discourteous young man. They are both gone for a week on a campus tour, picking out a school for my son. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet, but I am horny as hell. I've tried masturbating, but I don't find it very satisfying.

After a day of shopping I walk in looking forward to a nice glass of wine and a TV dinner. I have a feeling something is not right, I just can't shake it, I walk into the kitchen and there is a man sitting there, I squeal and back up, but someone is behind me.

"Please don't hurt me" I whine.

"We are not going to hurt you Mrs Taylor, We are your guest this weekend to help you get ready for the show" he said in a quiet calm voice.

"That kind of show where when?" I whined.

"I'm Ed by the way, the kind of show will be self-evident, The show is Wednesday" he purred smoothly.

"We don't have much time so let's get started. He ordered. "Strip Mrs Taylor."

Shaking I hesitated," want help? Jay will help" he said in a firm voice.

Not wanting to drag it out I stripped quickly, looking at defiantly. He motioned me closer. He quickly ran an invasive finger over my sex, showing it to me with a big smile.

"Your wet" he laughed.

"Bend over the table" he ordered.

I hesitated and Jay pushed me down over the table. He was surprisingly gentile. I felt Eds two fingers enter my pussy, then a finger found my clit my orgasm was almost immediate, I couldn't believe I was that horny. They began taking turns finger fucking me. After five orgasms I begged them to stop, but they kept on. I don't know how long it went on as I lay across the table fully exposed. I wasn't being held down. It was so intense I passed out. I felt a slap on my ass to wake me up. There was a knock at the front door.

"That's pizza delivery, go answer it" Ed told me.

I went to the door naked, my vaginal juices running down the inside of my thighs. The delivery guy smirked as I handed him a check.

"Sit its break time" Ed proclaimed.

I sat still a little dazed Jay handed me a slice and patted me on the back. About twenty minutes later 3 more guys showed up, they quickly took their pants off, I was looking at some of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. Jay put a pillow on the floor and motioned for me to kneel. I knelt, and the first cock was pushed in my face. Realizing what I was going to have to do, I began licking then sucking, getting hotter by the second, I was so hot I swallowed his load. I've never done that before. We kept going till I got all three off twice. My jaws ached, and my throat was sore.

"Ok time for bed everyone upstairs." Ed announced.

Once upstairs I'm made to kneel in the shower, and they start to piss on me. I'm horrified but even that excites me. We were up early the next morning and someone provided breakfast. I had no idea who was coming or going in my own home. Jay indicated I should lay over the table again I felt a cold jell being applied to my asshole, then pressure I thought for sure I was being ass fucked.

"It's a butt plug." Ed told me.

It hurt like hell then I felt it pop in, and the pain eased, but it was very uncomfortable. Someone knocked at the door I was sent to answer. When I opened the door, it took my breath away, what a beautiful woman.

"I'm Steph," she said extending her hand

We went into the living room where she stripped. I was placed in our large easy chair with my legs spread wide, draped over the arms of the chair. Steph knelt between my legs. I almost had an orgasm just thinking about what she was going to do. She began licking, my whole body shuddered, she found my clit with her tongue and almost drove me crazy. I never experienced anything so exciting in my life. She had her face buried in my pussy for a good forty-five minutes.

It was my turn next and I didn't hesitate I ate her with a passion she was screaming in ecstasy. She could barely walk when she got out of the chair.

The next morning the butt plug was removed, and I was given an enema. Then placed on all fours, I experienced my first anal sex. We did that all day, my ass was so sore. That evening Ed gave me a drink, I was so good, then suddenly I was given a shot in the arm that put me out. When I woke I was being helped out of the van.

"Its Wednesday sweetheart the show must go on." Ed said feeling very witty.

Steph took me into a dressing room and fitted me with a mask.

"No one will know who you are."

I was led out on stage and tied down to a tilt table.

Then the bidding started, oral, anal, vaginal, piss, double pole, two some, and triple.

I was removed from the table and paraded around the stage, bending, spreading. The bidding got hotter. Then the action started. The first two were easy, a blowjob and a fuck. Then a guy with a huge cock did anal. Then came an oral anal switch, how disgusting. To my shock and amazement, the two guys who stepped on stage were my son and husband. They had no Idea who I was, My son buried himself in my ass while his father fucked my mouth. My son was particularly brutal, slapping my ass calling me a slut finally they switched, hubby is in my ass.

As son goes to put it in my mouth He says, "the only way this could be any better is if it was my bitch mom."

I couldn't help it, I bit it when he put it in my mouth. Not badly but enough to make him squeal. He threw a tantrum and insisted on whipping my ass. The judge assessed him $500 and handed him a riding crop. 5 strokes and 5 strokes only.

That little son of a bitch laid it to me, I screamed like never before. The last strike drew blood. Another $1000 was assessment for drawing blood. I was loving it knowing my husband was financing this. The show went, and I had more orgasms than you can even imagine. I was given another shot after the show and woke up in my bed, I had been washed and cleaned. I went down to the kitchen, Ed was sitting there.

"You're done you can put on clothes if you like." he said.

"No, I'm comfortable this way." I replied.

He threw an envelope on the table.

"What's this?" I asked.

"You take," he says You bought the house down the biggest bids in the last five years, you're very popular. We have a business proposition for you. $10,000 an appearance."

The boys came home and lied about what they were up to. My husband was as distant as always. My son seemed a little sore.

I made the deal, Ed and I are business partners and while I don't do stage anymore. He does set up gang bangs for me, Life is good.