Life is More Fun Playing Games Pt. 01

Story Info
a couple explore and tease each other.
1.1k words
3.76
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time he was meeting her friends, and he passed with flying colors. He mixed effortlessly with her group of friends. Throughout the night, he kept gently touching her, under the table on her thighs or on her lower back. He knew how much she enjoyed her inner thighs being rubbed. Her thigh length flowy skirt made it easy for him to slide his hands up and down her thighs inconspicuously under the table. He loved teasing her and getting her going when they were out. She would throw him dirty looks or try to move his hand from her thick thighs, and he would oblige for a little bit, before his hands drifted to a different part of her body. He always loved rubbing her love handles even though she was always embarrassed about them. He especially loved touching the part of her hips and stomach that showed right between her crop top and skirt. Each time he touched her there, he could feel the shiver it sent through her body.When her friends weren't looking he'd sneak in a quick kiss on the back side of her neck. Occasionally he would let his hand trail an inch or two too high up her skirt. He loved messing with her knowing exactly how dirty her mind was and how she would react.

He always knew how to get her going just enough in public. His touches were always just right, they evoked seductive thoughts but never caused her to drop her exposure. He loved taking his time and dragging out each and every touch. It always left her yearning and closer to breaking each time he touched her softly, just barely grazing her skin. She couldn't handle it anymore, so when her friends walked away to get another round, she grabbed his face and firmly placed her lips on his. Her kiss always caused him to shiver and she knew it was the only way to even the playing field after how he was trying to turn her on.

After another half hour, she couldn't take it anymore. She whispered to him, "please take me home and do as you will." That was the hottest thing she could have ever said to him. He quickly made an excuse of having to work early in the morning because of a work emergency and they said their goodbyes to her friends. They grabbed their coats and headed out into the cool fall air to wait for their uber. The moment they got to the curb, she grabbed his jacket by the ends and pulled him in for a deep long kiss. He could tell she was turned on by the way she kissed him. He matched her energy of hard passionate thirsty kisses, till he decided to change it up and pulled away. He held her face in his large hands and watched as she was caught off guard from the sudden pull away. He then pulled her lips back to just barely touching and whispered, "I'm in charge." He then kissed her softly and gently, and she followed his lead. He pulled away only slightly, she could still feel his breath but she kept her eyes closed and waited for his lips to return to hers. When they finally did she kissed them greedily and he pushed his lips onto her just as greedily. They were lost in each other's lips when she heard the uber pull up.

He opened the door and let her in and soon followed, pulling her in when he closed the door. His left hand wrapped around her shoulders and his right hand free to explore her chubby thighs. He pulled her in close and she rested her head on his shoulder. As his hand explored under her skirt and gently along her leg, she turned to muzzle her moans in his coat. Honestly, she wasn't sure how much it would help, but luckily the music was loud enough to cover her soft moans. At one point he reached her panties, and she bit into his wool coat and moved his hand away. One touch was all it took for him to know exactly how wet she was. She held his hands firmly on her knees for the rest of the car ride while kissing his neck and massaging shoulders and lower neck.

Once they finally arrived, they hurried into the house. The moment the door closed, he pushed her up against the door and wrapped his hands around her bare skin under her drop top and jacket. He pulled her in and kissed her deeply until he felt satisfied and just as suddenly he pulled away and commanded her to stay there and take off her jacket. She did as she was told and took off her jacket and handed it to him. She could feel her panties were drenched. Each time he suddenly pulled away it drove her crazy. He came back from hanging the coats, and took her arms and pushed them straight up. With one hand he pinned her hands to the door while the other hand explored her midriff. He grabbed her ass and pulled her hips into his crotch as his tongue explored her mouth. He moved onto her neck, his beard causing a contrasting sensation to his soft lips.

He slowly moved his hand lower to in between her skirt. There was not a dry spot between her legs. He moved one side of her panties over to the other side and slowly felt her clit. It was covered in her juices and he could feel the blood pulsing through her clit. As he slid his fingers up and down her clit, just ever so gently she let out a soft moan. His finger then trailed to her pussy where he could feel the warmth. He put one finger causing her head to rock back and her dark silky hair to fall right off her shoulders. He started making small circles with his finger as she began to slowly grind her hips. Her body started to slightly tense and watching her enjoy her ecstasy made him pulse hard for her. He thrust his hips hard into her. Her hands now began to explore the tops of his pants. She always ran her fingers along the top of his boxers to tease him the same way he teased her. She unbuttoned his pants and felt how hard he was through his boxers, her hands traveling all along his shaft to his balls. Her warm hands on his boxers felt amazing. She then put her hands in his boxers and started to stoke him, varying the pressure with each stroke. Teasing him just the way he did her.