All Comments on 'Life is Strange Ch. 01'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf572 months ago

Very hot and very romantic! Five stars and a favorite point!

AngusMAngusM2 months ago

Whowee its a TEN from me. Thoroughly enjoyable

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

So, written from the view of a mentally impaired cuck. His wife has now had sex with her best friend (female), fucked the friends husband... then finally had a threesome with her BFF and her own husband. Plus, she is obviously lined up to fuck one of their clients! But Dumbo husband is fine with this?

So, when she has a lot of fun with the wealthy client who has lusted after her for some time, she falls in love with him and cuck David becomes history. Perhaps now he will be happy, all alone with his cuck fantasies, trying to continue to fuck Kim, Paul's wife. Paul and Kim soon grow tired of David and dump him.

Sir_WildfyreSir_Wildfyre2 months ago

Very nice... Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises2 months ago

Lenard are you speaking from as a mentally impaired cuckold, because nowhere in this story was Dave described as this or was Dawn ever going wish that on him after any of the sharing events. If you read that here, you must have read a completely different story or are mentally deranged.

This is a beautifully written love story of caring and sharing between 2 couples and maybe exploring new horizons among them.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader2 months ago

Lenardspencer, there was no Paul in this story. You are confused on many levels, it's fiction, fantasy, erotic story telling. Get a life.

This story is hot and gets 5 stars. Well told from POV's of all the participants. No jealousy, only love and fun sex. Bravo.

elling50elling502 months ago

I am sorry, but I did not believe in the character development in this story. 3*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21102 months ago

I think that a little more build up would have helped eroticism. Since it is a multi-part story a little more reluctance on Dawn’s part and more reassurances on David’s would make the actual cross over to being in an alternate marriage more erotic and wouldn’t take much more time. I love the story so far. I wonder if there are couples out there that are actually committed to one another enough to enjoy such a lifestyle? What fun that would be.

jwswinglejwswingle2 months ago

I'm still on page 1, but 1 point: LEFT brain thinkers are the scientists, mathematicians, and engineers, and often right handed. The logic/science ones. Right brains people are left handed (often), more emotionally and artistically connected. But so far ,after just part of page 1, i really like where it's going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES