Life is Strange Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With ease he pushed the coffee table out so I could join him. Timmons handed me a rolled up dollar bill and I knelt down to snort.

"I could tell right away that it was good stuff. I got an immediate rush. I knelt bent over the table to finish the first line when Timmons stuck his hand up under my robe and was caressing my G-string covered ass.

"Please no," I moaned but did not move. Instead I bent over and snorted the other line.

His hand felt good. I liked the way he stroked my bottom through the silk. He tickled my balls and flicked my boner.

I held my position and moaned my appreciation.

Timmons pulled my robe up over my butt and told me how sexy it was. "Just like a woman's ass johnnie. You got nice wide hips and pretty legs too."

I felt his big hand gently pat my bottom and cradle my balls. My dick grew with his touch.

"Dance for me johnnie. Let me see you shake that booty."

Maybe it was the booze, the weed, and the coke, or maybe it was just Timmons but I started to feel sexy. I rose from my knees and moved to the music. I shook my bottom at him. Remembering the few steps Cin taught me I performed a couple dance moves before opening and closing my robe, teasing my handsome audience.

"Get it girl," Timmons said with a grin while adjusting his cock.

I slipped the robe down off my shoulders and half way down my arms. My back to him I looked at him over each bare shoulder before dropping the robe completely. I arched my back and then bent at the waist like I saw Cindy do. I winked at Timmons from between my legs before standing back up and turning to face him.

Timmons snorted a line and then got up and came to me. He took me by my bottom, his large hands holding and fondling me at the same time. I knew where this was headed but was powerless to stop it. Stop it hell. I wanted it. I wanted this big man to want me. I opened his shirt and placed my head on his chest.

I can't to this day say whether it was the booze and drugs or if it was just Timmons himself and his soft spoken, reassuring voice. Perhaps it was all of that or perhaps it was simply mother nature doing her thing, leading me to where I was supposed to be. I felt so small, so vulnerable and yet safe in his arms. I felt wanted, needed, and desired. I felt the need to please this big beautiful man. The thought came to me that I was acting like a woman. The feminine side of me was coming out as though unleashed at last and I was free to act accordingly.

I licked, sucked, and gently nibbled his nipples. First one, then the other. I reached for his cock and felt it grow.

Timmons held me and played with my ass through the G-string. I licked his nipples some more and began to unfasten his belt. I could feel his cock now fully hard and was happy I had that affect on something so powerful, so masculine.

I can't explain, nor will try but I felt sexy. I felt wanted. I felt it my place, my duty to serve this big man. I felt as though he was my man and it was my duty to please him.

I knelt and removed his shoes and socks. I ran my hands up his legs and on the inside of his thighs. I held his balls through his trousers and placed a delicate kiss on his cock through the material.

In one motion I pulled his pants and shorts down. He steadied himself using my head for balance as he stepped out of the pool of clothing at his feet. His hard cock was everything I remembered it to be.

Timmons took his cock in his hand and rubbed it all over my face. He was teasing me.

I knelt submissively relishing the feel of his pre-cum on my forehead and cheeks.

"You want this johnnie? You want my cock girl?"

I guess the girl part would throw off most guys but at this moment in time Timmons made me feel feminine. I took no offense. I smiled and licked my lips, "please Daddy." It just came out of now where but me calling him Daddy seemed so right.

Timmons picked me up and pulled me into a tight embrace. I looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me.

His thick soft lips electrified me. His tongue found mine. I return his kiss and fondled his cock with one hand and held his tight ass with the other.

Timmons played with my ass through the G-string and I was squirming under his touch. He fingered my anus and I wriggled back wanting more and yet afraid I was going to get it.

"That's right johnnie. You want me to be your Daddy. You want me to own your little sexy white ass."

I moaned ,"Oh God Daddy," into his mouth. I humped his thigh. I sucked his tongue softly but urgently wanting him to know what I really wanted. What I really needed to do for him and me. I felt giddy almost light headed. My heart was pounding.

"Take me to your bedroom johnnie. Let's do this right tonight. I know what you need and I know what I want girl."

I held his hand and led him to our bed. I wanted to kneel and suck his cock but Timmons had other ideas. He lay me down on my back with my head hanging off the bed. Then he placed his cock at my mouth. "I'm gonna fuck your face girl. Then I'm going to take that ass pussy."

"My God but he wants to fuck my ass," I thought and shivered. Both scared and excited I knew it would be crossing a line I wasn't sure I wanted to cross. And if I did, would I be able to cross back?

We tried for several minutes to get his whole cock in my mouth but it wasn't going to happen. My teeth kept getting in the way and my jaw would open wide enough.

Timmons allowed me to suckle his ball sack for a few minutes before he turned his back to me,

I knew what he wanted and rolled over and scooted close to his ass. I lavished his buttocks with kisses and licks before parting them and licking up and down the length of his crack.

He bent at the waist some and I rimmed his asshole. I licked and stabbed it and ate his ass like it was life giving.

I held his cock and tongued his ass for five minutes or more. Neither one of us was in a hurry.

Timmons finally joined me on the bed. My head on his stomach he allowed me to worship his cock which I did for a long time. I was back where I needed to be. My man, my master was allowing to suck me his cock. I loved it.

The contrast of my small white body and delicate hands on his black body was erotic. I studied the helmet head. The deep purple, nearly black gland was enticing. I couldn't help myself. Here I was a married white guy so taken by a black cock that nothing else seemed to matter. I put the tip of my tongue in the slit and savored the taste of Timmons' masculinity. I pursed my lips and gave soft kisses to the head and shaft. Cin was right. I wasn't just sucking his cock. I was making love to it.

"Damn johnnie but you're a great cock sucker," Timmons complimented me.

"He's right," I thought to myself. "I am a cock sucker and I'm loving it."

While I was enjoying his cock Timmons was finger fucking me. I groaned around his cock and wiggled my ass wanting more. One finger then two fucking me, owning me.

Finally he whispered it was time for him to take me. "I'm going to fuck that fine sexy ass pussy johnnie. I'm going to make a woman out of you. When I come in your pussy you'll be mine. You'll be my bitch, my cock sucker."

I could only whimper a soft, "please Daddy. Please fuck me."

I licked his cock in earnest making sure every inch was wet. I left him for a minute to get the lubricant from the night stand that I knew we'd need.

I untied my panty and lubed my ass pussy while Timmons looked on. Then I kissed the head of his cock and super lubed it for us both.

I knelt on the bed my head down, ass up. Timmons said he wanted to look me in the eyes when he made me his faggot and had me roll over.

"Put me in johnnie. If you really want me to own your faggot white ass you'll have to put my cock in your pussy."

I placed the head of his cock at my anus and pushed out as he pushed in. The pain was over whelming. I began to scream and Timmons put my G-string panty in my mouth. Still I screamed in pain but at least the neighborhood couldn't hear me.

Searing pain ripped through my whole being. Timmons was gentle. He entered me slowly not wanting to hurt me but it did hurt.

"It has to hurt the first time girl," he said softly. You're like a sweet little bitch getting her cherry broke. Keep pushing out baby the pain will stop soon."

It seemed like hours before the pain finally began to abate. Timmons understood I was ready and slowly pushed his entire length in me.

I held my breath until I realized the pain was gone. I felt a fullness I'd never known. My body warmed up to the cock in my ass pussy. I tried to move a bit enjoying the sensation and newness of having man, a real man take me.

Timmons began to fuck me slowly and just as slowly I began to feel pleasure. I understood all Cindy was telling me earlier today. I knew what she meant when she said it made her hot to be wanted, to know all those guys wanted to fuck her. I now knew the joy of giving myself over to those feelings, allowing myself to be used and permitting myself to enjoy my submission to a superior being.

I pulled the panties out of my mouth. He looked sown at me and smiled. I smiled back and pulled him in to kiss me. Our lips locked as tightly as his hips on my ass. His big balls felt good as they churned their baby making sperm against my upturned buttocks. We rocked back and forth in and out. I relished the feeling of being filled, of being fulfilled. My man was making me his. I was a vessel for his pleasure and he was letting me know it.

We fucked slowly, gently. We kissed and I tongued his ear urging him on. "Oh God Daddy," I breathed in a high pitched voice. "You feel so good in me. Fuck me Daddy. Breed me. I wish you could put a black baby in me Daddy."

"Maybe in your old lady johnnie. Maybe in Cindy. You want me to knock her up johnnie? You want your man to share this cock with your wife. She'll have my baby and you'll raise it as yours. The world will know your wife fucked a brother and you're his sissy too."

His words almost knocked the wind out of me. I could see Cin and I on each side of Timmons out in public both tending to his needs and proud to show our subservience to our man.

Our eyes met and an unspoken understanding was realized. He could and would use me for his pleasure and at his pleasure. I knew he would regard me as only that. I was his white boi. Some one he would use to releive himself. Timmons knew I'd come to him when ever he called. So did I.

But there was something more. That feeling of being safe in his arms came over me. I wasn't gay. I'm no sissy but here I was giving myself to this man. This big and gentle man who knew what he was doing when he seduced me.

And I wanted Cin to know the peaceful feeling of being in the arms of such a big sexy man. I wanted him to give us his black baby.

He didn't break me. He didn't force me. Timmons never made me do anything I didn't want to do. After our performance on stage he knew I was his to mold into what ever he wanted me to be.

Tonight he showed me that. Actions and desire, not words made me realize that my life was meant for much more than the mundane day to day hetero sexual marriage between man and woman. I could experience both. Both as a man and as woman.

His fucking grew in intensity and urgency. My man was getting ready for the final act, the final stage in me becoming what nature had intended me to be. Timmons was fucking my manhood out of me as surely as he fucked his sperm into me.

Feeling his cock swell as he came filled me like nothing before. I felt wanted, needed, and where I should be.

I locked my legs around his thighs and fucked him like I remembered seeing Cindy fuck Bob.

Timmons humped and fucked his sperm deep in my bowels which made me cum. I buried my face in his shoulder and squealed like a girl through my orgasm.

In the after glow of orgasm I understood that as Timmons fucked his load up my ass at the same time he fucked any vestige of masculinity out of me. I would never be the same. Once I was taken and used as a woman by this exceptional man, never again would I, nor could I be regarded as a heterosexual male, a real man. I was so much more than that now.

We lay together his cock in me as it relaxed from it's angry state. His heavy body on mine felt nice and I hugged him to me and kissed his face.

"Get a wash cloth and clean my cock johnnie."

It wasn't a request. It wasn't a demand either. Timmons only had to tell me what he wanted and he knew I'd do it.

After I cleaned his cock we lay together. He had his arm around me and I had my head on his shoulder between his arm pit and chest. With my right hand I stroked his soft cock and thanked him for opening my eyes to the joy of giving myself to his black cock. I fell asleep in the comfort of his arms.

I awakened to the bed bouncing. Cin had returned home and with her was Bob. Here I was small and pale lying in the arm of a big black man. Cin smiled and draped her arm over Timmons' chest. Bob was pulling off his clothes and didn't look at all surprised at what they'd come home to.

"Timmons told me he was coming over Cin. He said he needed something from johnnie. From what I see I think Timmons wanted johnnies manhood."

I was going to jump up and give Bob a sampling of my manhood but Timmons held me in place. "Settle down baby," he said without even opening his eyes and holding me tight.

I watched as Bob joined Cin. They kissed like old lovers and Bob certainly knew what buttons of Cin's to push. He had her writhing and squirming, begging to be fucked.

Bob stood at the side of the bed and brought his cock up by Cin's head. My wife turned on her side and took the head into her mouth. Bob looked at me and grinned. "She can sure suck a mean cock johnnie. Must run in this family."

I tensed but Timmons held me fast. I watched as Cin raised Bob's cock and kissed his balls. My dick get hard watching her handle his cock. I settled down and rubbed my dick on Timmons' thigh.

"You like watching your wife suck my cock don't you johnnie?" Bob was smirking.

I didn't respond to his question.

Cin took her mouth off his cock just long enough to turn to me and say, "tell him johnnie. It's important that he and I know you like watching us." Then she turned back to his big cock.

"Yes," I hissed.

"Yes what,? Bob demanded.

"Yes I like watching my wife suck your cock Bob. I want to see you two fuck."

"Thank you johnnie. Thank you for being honest with us and with yourself. This will be good for you to watch. Maybe not as good for you as Timmons' cock is but good none the less."

Then they coupled. Right beside Timmons Bob took my wife and made her his for the time being. Cin's grunting and humping made both Timmons and me hard. I watched Bob's ass moving and steady sensual rhythm as he gave my wife more cock than I could ever give her.

Timmons took my hand and placed it on his cock. I stroked the big man hearing him sigh as we watched Bob and Cin do their thing.

It may have been the blow job Cindy gave Bob that brought him to the edge. Suddenly he announced that he was cumming. "Cum with me bitch. Cum on my cock Mrs. Lewis. Cum while your husband watches."

He said all that for my benefit and for some unexplained reason it made me proud of her.

Bob grunted and fucked his sperm into my wife at the same time she thrashed and moaned her own climax. Then they settled down into an after glow, holding each other tenderly as lovers do.

I was about to climb between Timmons' legs and suckle his scrotum but Bob rose up and came around to my side of the bed.

He turned my face so I was looking directly at his cock, the cock that was covered in his sperm and my wife's pussy juices.

I knew what he wanted of me but didn't make a move. Then Timmons' deep voice softly urged to to do it. "Go ahead sweetheart. Thank the man for giving your wife pleasure. Suck his cock johnnie and give him the respect he deserves from you."

Bob smiled and added, "I know you've eaten my cum johnnie. I know you suck cocks too. Come on now. Be a nice boi. Show me the good manners we all know you have."

His taunts sizzled in my brain. My dick drooled my appreciation for the humiliation I was being subjected to. I took the offered head of his cock in my mouth like the submissive cock sucker I am.

"See Timmons," said. "johnnie knows his way around a big cock."

His voice soothed me relieving me of the anxiety I felt. I turned and positioned myself seated on the edge of the bed so I could better service the nice big cock.

It tasted of sperm, cunt juice and sweat. I suckled it feeling it's girth grow. I cradled his balls in my hand and nursed life back into Bob's manhood.

"Cock suckers should be on their knees johnnie. Don't you agree?"

Bob gently pulled me off the bed while keeping his growing cock in my sucking mouth.

I knelt on the floor as he fed me his cock. Cin could see me servicing her lover because she was lying over Timmons' big body watching. Watching and stroking the big man's cock.

Bob pushed my face down so I could access his balls. I licked and nibbled on his nut sack until he had enough. Then he stepped back and thrust his cock deep down my throat until I gagged.

"Relax johnnie. Relax and swallow son. I want you to feel what it's like to have this big cock nestled in your throat. Your wife can do it and I'm sure you can too."

He pushed and I swallowed and gagged again. It was on the fifth try that I didn't gag and he pushed himself into my throat. "Oh yeah. Good boi johnnie. Just like that. Now stick your tongue out and lap at what you can reach. Oh yes. Nice. Very nice. Cindy, I swear your man here has had practice sucking cocks. This boi is a pro."

I caught myself starting to hum. It did not go unnoticed.

"See," Bob gloated. "I told you babe johnnie likes being a cock sucker."

Cin tried to straddle Timmons' cock but he would not have it. "No way girl. Wait till you man here cleans that cunt first."

And so my role in this foursome became clear. I didn't struggle with it. I understood the hierarchy of being a small dicked boi in the company of men with much bigger cocks. Real men. No longer would I consider myself their equal.

Suck one dick and you're a cock sucker for life. Being fucked like a woman the same thing. I could feel the changes coming over me. My insides tingled and my brain sizzled. "I can do this." I thought. "I can be of service to these two men. I'll take comfort in the knowledge that my body is receptacle for their cocks."

I knew I couldn't compete with Timmons and Bob. I also knew that I wouldn't have to. They would come to me in their times of need and it will be my duty to provide them relief.

Almost like an oath of office I pledged I would open my mind, my mouth, and my ass pussy for these real men.

So after Bob pumped his gift to me directly into my tummy and let me suckle and nurse his cock until he was sated. I cleaned his sperm from my wife's pussy. Before Timmons' would put his cock in her he had me suck him. I think that was mainly for their entertainment to show them how he had so quickly trained me.

With acceptance of my place I began my eager service with no thought of reward. I performed for Cin, Bob and Timmons as I should. I reveled in the opportunity to prepare my man to fuck my wife. When my services were no longer required Timmons brushed me aside. He discarded me for the pleasure of my wife's pussy.

I watched with pride as Cin lowered herself on to Timmons' cock that she had me hold for her. She bent forward fully impaled on his black love muscle. I moved my face in between the coupled lovers and licked my way down my wife's ass to Timmons' cock.

"Get your mouth in here johnnie." Timmons parted his legs and arch his hips which permitted me to access his balls. He fucked my wife and I sucked his balls.