Life is Strange Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother fucker," Bob said aloud. I could hear the clicks and saw the flash as he took pictures of the three of us with his phone. He came to the side to make sure he got my face into the frame. He wanted who ever he showed these photos to to recognize me.

"Smile for the camera," I heard him say.

"Make sure you send me copies Bob," I heard Cin say playfully.

Timmons growled his nut into my wife as she mewled and groaned her orgasm. I saw his precious seed drooling from her cunt as she lowered herself onto my face. I welcomed my man's seed into my mouth and secretly hoped he'd given us his black baby.

Then, like a good cock sucker I licked and kissed clean my man's cock as Bob recorded the action.

Timmons had me wearing the black G-string panty he so liked as I served drinks to the three of them and myself. They remained naked and it felt right for me to hide the shame of my average sized dick from these huge cocked gentlemen.

Cin sat on the floor between the legs of Bob. I followed suit and leaned back between Timmons' thighs. His cock lay on my shoulder which allowed me to rub it occasionally and tongue the head a bit. I didn't have much to say and just busied myself listening and teasing Timmons.

"I'm going to open up a VIP room Cindy. I want our most valued customers to have a bit of access to you in a private setting."

"Access Bob,?" my wife raised an eye brow.

"No fucking. No sucking. Maybe they feel you some and you reciprocate with a hand job. Big money in that."

Cin laughed and lay her head back until Bob's cock hung in her face. She lapped and nursed on the head.

"I can't believe we have two very good cock suckers here Timmons and can't think of a way to earn some money out of them."

"You ain't whoring my girl out Bob." Timmons took that moment to rustle my hair in a gesture of possession.

Cin giggled, Bob laughed, I blushed.

We smoked, drank and did a few lines before adjourning back to the bedroom.

Once more I was kneeling in front of Bob as he fed me his cock and insisted I do a return visit to his club and do an act with Timmons.

"Leave it to me Bob," I heard Timmons say. "johnnie will be happy to perform again. I promise."

My dick gave me away imagining me servicing Timmons in front of a screaming crowd. "Gotta get this G-string washed soon," I thought making sure to suckle Bob's balls.

After our men left us Cin sat me down to talk about what had happened and what was going to happen.

"I won't apologize johnnie. Bob has a nice cock as you've sampled for yourself. I plan on letting him fuck me for now. Just so you know. I love you johnnie. I will never leave you but if you can't accept what I just told you well, you'll have to be the one who decides where we go from here."

"I'm scared Cin. I don't want to lose you. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but I can't seem to refuse Timmons anything. Christ I act like a complete faggot around him."

"I know," she giggled. "He calls you his girl. I have to say I never expected you to be so open minded."

"Open minded?," I had to chuckle. "Timmons opened my ass last night. Christ I don't know what's happening to me. On one hand I can't resist him but on the other I'm afraid of losing you. I don't know what to do but I don't want to stop being Timmons' friend."

"Friend? You're more than his friend johnnie. You're his girl friend, his bitch, his little homo. And I'm Bob's slut. His married slut cock sucker. So if you want to keep playing house with Timmons I'll keep myself available to Bob's big cock. If we're in agreement I hope you don't mind that Timmons wants to fuck me once in a while too."

"I don't mind. Sharing him with you is nice. I love seeing him put his big black cock in your little white pussy. There is something irresistible about that black man. I can't deny him although I've tried. I understand your desire to have him too. He mentioned to me that he'd like to give us his black baby. How do you feel about that?"

"Me? How do I feel? How would you feel the whole world knowing your wife fucked a black guy and we're raising his baby?"

"I asked him to do it Cin. I think it would be humiliating but great and we would always have a reminder of our time together with him."

"Let's give it time johnnie. Too much to process too soon."

"You're right hon. Like always. In the meantime we can have our cake and eat it too."

"johnnie, I think we've become sex slaves to Timmons and Bob. Doesn't that worry you?"

"What I'm afraid of is not knowing how all this will play out. I mean who will get tired of the other first. Then there's what would our friends and family think if they ever found us out? I just don't want to become an outcast."

I thought to myself for a few minutes.

"Plus some one at work sent me a video of what happened on stage at the contest."

"You mean with you and Timmons?"

"Yeah. If that gets around I'm sure I'll be out of work. Then, who's gonna hire me after they do a simple Google search and see that?"

"No. I get it. What are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure Cin. I'll go to work Monday and see what happens. I hope it won't be too bad but I expect the worst."

"I'll clean up down here johnnie. Be a sweetheart and throw the clothes in the hamper into the washing machine."

I collected our clothes that were strewn about the bedroom and took the load down to the laundry room. Turned the water on cold, added soap and wait 2 minutes. When I feel sure the soap and water are mixed I dump in the load of clothes and shut the top loading door.

"Oh my God Timmons bought you some panties."

"Huh?"

Cin came into the bedroom with the pink panty the lady tossed on stage. "Oh those. Some broad tossed them on the stage as the DJ announced Timmons as the winner. She hollered, "put those on cock sucker." I picked them up to wipe Timmons' spunk rom my face and eyes. Later, after we left you and Bob I was coming home and only had the cape you gave me. It didn't close in the front and Timmons helped me into the panties so I wouldn't get arrested for indecent exposure."

"Put em on for me johnnie. Let me see my man in his pretty pink panties."

I grinned at Cin as I slid the nylon up my legs and over my hips.

"Turn around johnnie. Let me see that ass."

I did as told and peeped at her over my shoulders in a repeat of my dance for Timmons.

"You look better in panties than I do johnnie. You have the perfect wide hips and round ass for them. As long as you're gonna be Timmons cock sucker I think he'd appreciate you wearing panties for him all the time. And I think you need to wear them all the time just to remember whose little fag boi you are."

"Just look at my sweet man. Your hips are wider than your shoulders. Your legs are shapely. You have a 28"waist and I'd bet a 34 ass. If you had tits johnnie I swear...Yeah, panties suit you and especially now that you are getting fucked like a woman."

"I don't know about that Cin..."

She cut me off. "Your little general is sure. He saluting again. It's settled then. Stop on your way home and buy yourself some pretty new panties."

"You won't think I'm gay or anything like that will you?"

"Oh johnnie I'm way passed thinking that about you."

Monday morning and I was dreading what might happen at the office.

"Come in to my office johnnie. We need to have a talk." It was Jack my boss.

I was dreading this. First thing this morning and the boss is calling me to come see him.

I knocked on the door and waited. His secretary smiled but it wasn't her usual smile. "She knows," I thought. "It's out there."

"Come in johnnie. Ask Marie to join us."

She heard and followed me into the office.

"Close the door. For now I want this to be private."

Marie closed the door and Jack motioned for us to take seats.

"I want you to watch the monitor," Jack said pointing to the 36" screen mounted on the wall.

He typed on his keyboard a bit and then the video of me and Timmons appeared on the monitor.

"Please sir. Let me explain," I pleaded. Please shut it off. I don't want Marie to se this."

"Oh johnnie, it's Marie who brought me this gem."

They watched and I shifted uneasily not facing the monitor. "Here's where he loses it Jack. Look at him play with that big cock. Look at his eyes. He's in love with it."

"Damn son," Jack said to me. "Does your wife know about this?"

"She knows," Marie said. "Look behind them Jack. His wife is with that guy who is feeling her up. She must like it cuz see her reach for his cock while her husband makes a homo of himself on stage."

The humiliation was getting to me. My dick grew instantly hard.

"Look at johnnie worship the big black cock Jack. I never knew he had it in him."

Jack laughed and said, "I bet he's had it in him more than once. johnnie you're quite the little cock sucker."

I said nothing. I waited and absorbed their abuse as they enjoyed my humiliation. "He came on stage wearing little black panties Jack. Wish I had my phone out then. He danced around like a fairy before removing it and tossing it into the crowd. I picked it up and threw it back on the stage."

My face burned crimson. "It was her, the rude bitch," I thought.

"I recognized johnnie right away and when I saw his wife and that other guy I thought that these two must be perverts. So I filmed it to show you Jack."

There was no mention of why she was there in the first place. Sure I'd done something out of character and queered off on stage but no one says anything about Marie being there.

"I can't have my employees running around performing acts of perversion for a crowd and being filmed johnnie. I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you go."

I couldn't say anything. There was nothing to say. I knew this was going to happen.

They were watching me lick Timmons' ass when I opened the door to leave Jack's office there was a security guard waiting to escort me to my desk to pack up my shit and then to the door.

When I got home I saw Bob was back. I had to park on the street because he was in our driveway. Of course I knew why he's here.

I heard them fucking even before I opened the door. Cin was grunting and urging Bob to fuck her harder. "Give me that cock Bob. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it and make it yours Bob. God forgive me but I love your cock. Your big mother fucking cock. Hit this pussy you big dicked mother fucker."

I slumped in a chair and tried to hold back the tears. My life was in shambles. My wife is in our bed fucking her boss. I no longer have an income and almost everyone know knows what I did at the Star Lite.

"I'm cumming you fuckin whore. I'm gonna fill this cunt so your faggot husband can eat it. Ugh. Fuck. God damn you sexy bitch. This is my pussy now. Mine bitch. Gonna fuck you when I want, where I want. You want that don't you?"

"Yes baby. It's your pussy now. Fuck me when ever you want. God yes. johnnie could never fuck me like you baby."

"Fuck that cock sucker. I'm your man now. Fuck that fucking homo."

I'd heard enough. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. I stormed up and into the bedroom. I grabbed Bob by the hair and pulled him off my wife. His cock was still pulsing cum when he turned to face me.

"You mother fucking son of a bitch I swung a my right hand in a round house punch. I saw his left arm come up in a blocking motion and the next thing I knew I was waking up. Both Cin and Bob were kneeling beside me.

"You okay honey,?" Cin asked. She sounded sincere.

"Hey man. I'm sorry I had to do that to you. But you had no right to swing on me johnnie."

I turned to look at him. Christ! His cock was dangling down right by my face and still drooling cum.

I turned away and looked at Cin. "I lost my job and have to come home to this shit,?"

"He's alright Bob. If he's bitching he's good."

My wife stood up and went back to the bed. Bob helped me stand and stood by me until I was steady.

"We didn't know johnnie. I am sorry you lost your job man. Really."

"Ah fuck it," I said rubbing my jaw where I'd been hit.

"What are you gonna do now man,?"

I thought about my answer still rubbing my jaw. "All I know is no body's going to hire me now that video of me and Timmons is on the internet."

"Come here baby." Cin held her arms out.

I joined her on the bed aware of the wet spot I was lying in. She held my face to her breast and soothed my fears. "We'll make do johnnie. We always do and I have faith in you."

"Yeah man. And maybe I can help you out too. You showed some talent performing like you did johnnie. I know I can find work in my field for you if you want to go in that direction."

"What direction is that?"

"Adult entertainment johnnie. Live shows, movies. You know."

"Movies? Live shows? You mean you want me to suck cocks on camera?"

"Why not man? I mean you already have right? It's out there johnnie. It's out there forever. There's a ton of money to be had making fetish movies and I can book live shows where you can do your thing. I mean think about it. You can make more money than you ever have and all you have to do is what comes naturally."

Cin hugged me and became excited. "Think of what we could do with more money johnnie. A new car, clothes, vacations. All the stuff that we wished we could afford."

"Let me think about it Bob. I'm not sure I can do that again."

"Of course you can johnnie. I'll manage you. I'll sponsor your first few movies until you get on your feet.We'll make you a star man."

"Yeah, a porn star."

"Money is money johnnie. Who gives a fuck how you make it as long as you didn't steal it. Right?"

Bob had a point, I mean about not stealing it.

I was thinking over what he was saying and Cin began to rub my dick. "Think about all the ladies who'll see your little general johnnie. I bet you'll be asked to do private parties like bridal showers and stuff like that."

I could see myself performing for a bunch of horny women and them fondling me. My dick grew heavy.

Cin noticed and loosened my belt. "Let's get you out of these johnnie. Oh no. Bob got cum on your pants."

I raised my ass up and skinned out of my pants. Cin was helping me out of my shirt when Bob noticed I was wearing the panties Cin insisted I wear.

"Damn johnnie, you look cute in panties. See what I mean. You're a natural. A guy wearing panties and sucking cocks would make you a millionaire in a year or so. It's not like you have anything to lose. I mean after eating Timmons' ass on digital film you can't have any pride left."

I reached down to take them off but Bob stopped me. "Leave em on johnnie. Be who you are man. You look sexy in panties. Look what you're doing to me."

With that said Bob moved in position so his cock was in my face again.

"Suck him johnnie. Suck Bob's cock. It will make you feel better I promise."

I looked at my wife. Her eyes were hooded, her breathing shallow and rapid, and she was rubbing her clit. "Do it johnnie,: she hissed. " Suck that big cock. You know you want to."

I looked from my wife to Bob. Then I looked at his growing cock then back up at Bob.

He looked at me with a smirk. He knew I was going to blow him before I did.

Bob took my hand and gently helped me off the bed and to my knees. "Get your phone Cin. Let's get this on camera for his resume`."

Bob offered his half hard cock to me and without hesitation I closed my eyes and did what I do.

"That's good johnnie. Now open your eyes and look at the camera. Show me how much you like sucking me off johnnie. Show the world what a first class cock sucker can do."

I saw Cin holding her phone and knew I was being captured. I smiled around Bob's cock and keeping eye contact I took his ball sack in hand and lapped at his crotch.

"You getting this Cin? You getting your husband tonguing my balls?"

"Yep. johnnie's face is front and center with your big balls on his mouth."

I felt nasty, dirty, and excited. I buried my face in his crotch and kissed and licked his entire scrotum.

"Tell me johnnie. Tell the camera. What does my cock taste like?"

Looking at the camera I said in husky voice, " it tastes like my wife's pussy and your sperm."

"You like that my cock tastes like your nasty slut wife don't you johnnie?"

My eyes closed, my head spun. The dirty talk was humiliating and God help me but I loved it so.

"Yes," I hissed. "I love it when your cock tastes like my wife's pussy."

"Tell the people why johnnie. Tell us why my cock tastes like your wife Cindy."

I groaned in passion fueled by my self debasement. "Your big cock tastes like my wife because you've been fucking my her."

"That's right johnnie. I'm fucking your wife and you're sucking my cock. You're wearing panties and sucking the cock of the man who took your wife's married cunt and made it his. Tell us johnnie. Tell the people whose pussy I'm fucking again."

"Oh God," I moaned. "It's your pussy Bob. My wife's pussy is yours. She gave it to you and you took it from me."

"That's right you panty wearing cock sucker. And that makes you a cuckold, my cuckold. I own your wife's cunt and I own your faggot cock sucking mouth."

I took his cock into my throat and held it there. I was nice feeling full of cock again. Not like when Timmons fucked me. Not as good as that. I hummed with his cock in me giving it pleasure.

Bob was right in what he'd said. He owned my wife's pussy and is using my mouth. He wasn't bragging. He was stating the obvious.

My dick throbbed with the need for relief. I'm sucking the cock who fucks my wife when ever he wants.

"Come here Cin. Help your husband drain my balls."

Bob pulled his cock from my throat and held only the head between my lips.

"Take my cock and jack me off while your husband suckles the head baby. Yeah like that. Be sure your getting this on camera."

"Tell me what you want johnnie. Look at the camera and tell the people what you want."

"I want your cum Bob. I want you to cum in my mouth," I said looking at the camera and no longer caring if every one in the whole fucking world sees me.

"Why is that johnnie. Tell us why you want my sperm in your faggot mouth."

"Because I'm a cock sucker. I'm your cuckold cock sucker," I said licking the head and savoring the pre-cum.

"Now the money shot Cin. I'm going to feed your husband some of my cum and then pull out and shoot some on his face."

"You want that don't you johnnie. You want me to mark you as my cock sucker. You want me to cum on your face so every one will know you are my faggot cock sucker."

I could only moan my response. I reached down and rubbed my cock.

"That's good johnnie. Cin, be sure to show your husband in his panties playing with his dick. Now I'm going to cum in mouth and on his face."

Bob's cock began to pulse his precious gift to me. I swallowed most and some ran out of the sides of my mouth.

"That's it husband of mine. Eat my man's cum baby. Show us you're his cock sucker."

When Bob pulled out he covered my face with his baby makers. "Look at the camera johnnie. Let them see you for what you are." He used his cock to smear his sperm all over my face.

I did as asked and was over come by the assault on my psyche. I came in my panties humping my hips as I grunted my climax for the camera.

"Look at that Cindy. Your husband came in his pretty pink panties. Get a shot of his dick drooling out his weak spermies. His little dick is visible through his soaked panties."

Bob stuck his cock back in my mouth and let me nurse on the last of his cum. Cin made sure she captured me cleaning him in appreciation.

"This mother fucker is gonna be rich Cindy."

Four weeks later Bob had a space cleared out for what he's calling his temporary VIP lounge.

Cin has been back in the lounge many times and made lots of cash giving hand jobs and letting the customers feel her charms.