Life is Strange Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd taken this gig because my unemployment was going to run out soon and I felt the need to contribute to our expenses. Although Bob has become a frequent over night guest and until the mortgage company takes his cum as payment he pays nothing toward the house.

Timmons who has stopped by a couple times a week to relieve the pressure on his balls insists that I be more feminine for him. "It's not enough you got the legs, hips, and ass of a woman johnnie. Let that hair grow and shave your legs and chest baby girl. God damn girl, do I need to tell you every thing?"

I think he got embarrassed when he had a friend with him once when he stopped by and had me suck him off. Timmons told me he liked his cock suckers naked and when his friend saw me he laughed at Timmons' choice of faggots. "Damn T, that white boy ain't even trying to be a real punk."

Since Timmons never calls but stops in whenever, I must stay as femme as I can when at home. Bob likes the look. He says it's like having two bitches for the price of one. He and I are getting along better now that I understand he has Cin's and my welfare in mind.

Now my body is hairless and the hair on my head is growing long. My wife likes the changes in me and to be honest so do I. On the rare occasions when Timmons shows me affection I feel so soft and feminine in his arms. I do my best to act lady like for him and I can tell he appreciates it.

The first time I wore lipstick for him I knew he was pleased. "Lookin good girl."

And yes, he is my man. At least that's what he tells me. He doesn't like to be seen with me in public and when I go to the club he only nods at me. I know he only uses me for sexual release and I told him I'd be there for him. I have in a short time become a devotee of black cock.

Timmons hasn't fucked me since the first time. Although I've begged him he refuses. His time is precious to him and a quick blow job is what he expects when he thrills me with a visit.

Sure I'll suck off Bob when he wants but that's only for practice as he tries to get me in the movie business. Well, practice and to show him the respect he deserves for pleasing my wife.

With the exception of me making love to Timmons' crotch sucking cocks doesn't excite me as much as the abuse and humiliation that's heaped upon me when I'm kneeling in front of Bob slurping his meat and gobbling down his potent baby makers as my wife encourages me.

My lounging attire has changed some what. I've opted for a more inclusive look instead on the classic toxic privileged white male. I favor the flowing sheer harem pants, the kind that you can my panties through. I have them in white, pale blue and coral. My preferred tops are camisol tops with spaghetti straps. Cin bought me a garter belt and hose which Bob absolutely loves to see me wear for him. I like the way the belt frames my phat ass.

Another change is the sex life I have with my wife. Her pussy is too stretched for me to pleasure either one of us. My mouth has replaced my dick as the tool with which I bring her off. Both she and Bob prefer it that way. He told me that since it was his pussy now it was no longer my place to try to soil it with my little dick. He did allow though that since I am still her husband that it was my duty to suck it clean of his deposits.

Four weeks after losing my job Cindy was urging me to wear panties for my new show at the Star Lite. The night was being billed as "Making Little Ones Out Of Big Ones." It referred to me and Timmons masturbating on stage. The audience, most of whom were expected to be women would see Timmons and my erections shoot their loads and then go soft.

Cin wanted me to wear a tight fitting knitted dress with my garter and hose. The dress is so short the bottom half of my bum shows. She also suggests I wear my favorite leopard print panties. I try to save those for Timmons' visits. It brings out the savage in my man. But the look is undeniably sexy in a nasty kind of way.

As the club filled with women and some obvious homos looking for a thrill Cin painted my finger nails and applied make-up on me. Eye liner, lip stick, the works. I hardly recognized myself when I saw my reflection.

Bob came to me and holding me by my waist tells Cindy, "he's beautiful. If I didn't know any better I would never suspect he's a guy."

"Timmons will be on stage completely naked johnnie except for his ghetto boots. "You'll be in the audience screaming along with the other ladies as he strips. I want you to sash shay on up onto the stage johnnie. I've told the bouncers to let you come from the crowd. Walk over to Timmons and inspect his body. Smile at the audience when you take his cock in your hand. They'll know what you're thinking. They'll be going wild."

"The thing is most if not all the audience will think you are in fact a woman and once you strip and they see you actually have a dick they'll go nuts."

"Wait, I have a better idea. How about Timmons helping me out of my clothes? It'll look like a seduction. I have my panties on over the garter so they can come off easily."

"See Cindy. I told you this cock sucker has what it takes to be a star. Great idea johnnie. You two bitches make me proud."

Cin gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "we're gonna be sister wives to Bob's big cock johnnie."

I wandered out into the crowded room. Women were buzzing with excitement. Some were drinking heavily and I caught the aroma of weed. I knew the show would be unlike the others particularly when a couple ladies chatted up their anticipation with me, treating me like one of their own.

The lights in the room dimmed. The stage lights brightened. The DJ came out and quieted the ladies. "Tonight we have a show I'm sure you fine ladies will enjoy. Let's give a big welcome to our very own Timmons."

As expected the room erupted in applause and yells.

The thumping heavy pounding of techno music competed with the crowd noise. Timmons strutted his big self about the stage flirting with those closest to him. I watched my man perform as he shed his clothing. His broad chest gleamed with perspiration. He turned and faced away from the audience and began to remove his trousers. His round black ass made my dick had and I knew it wouldn't be long before I had my face buried between those muscular buttocks.

When Timmons turned to face us in the audience it was evident that he was enjoying his role. His cock was heavy, gaining wood and he swung it back and forth in exaggerated hip action. Panties were tossed onto the stage. Timmons picked up a pair and sniffed the crotch. All the ladies went fucking ape shit.

He retrieved another pair and used them to jack his cock, wrapping them around the thick shaft. When he tossed them back to the audience you'd have thought it was a bridal bouquet. A group of women scrambled to get them. A fight almost broke out and the bouncers moved in before anyone got hurt.

It was my queue to make my way through the crowd.

I did my best to sway my hips as I climbed the four steps and up on the stage. I was pulling my dress down before it rode up over my hips. I did indeed feel feminine. I heard some one yell, "why is she allowed up there" and knew they were buying my being a woman.

I did my best sexy walk in my platform shoes as I approached Timmons. I walked around him inspecting his big black body. I smiled at him remembering how he made me what I am now. He smiled back and I knew he approved of my look.

From behind the big man I reached around and took his cock in my hand. I was deaf to the noise in the room. Timmons took my hand off his cock and brought me around to face the ladies. I shivered when I felt him unzip my dress. When he pulled it off my shoulders and I turned to face him.

Timmons brought his thick lips to mine and he slid my dress down over my ass as our tongues danced together.

My back was still to the audience when Timmons pushed me to my knees. As before I ran my hands up his thighs and held his balls in one and jacked his staff of life with the other.

Timmons stood with his hands on his hips. The proud black man permitted me the honor of kissing his balls and cock as the jealous audience screamed their approval.

It was time for the big reveal.

Timmons leaned down and raised me to a standing position. His big hands cupped my ass. Then he began to ease my panties off my hips and down my thighs.

I wiggled my fat ass for the ladies who still thought I was one of them. I knew the garter belt and hose tops framed my ass in a way that men like.

I rubbed my body on Timmons before he turned me to the crowd.

The room went silent when the ladies saw my flat chest and shaved crotch. My thin 5" boner waved to them. When they figured out they'd been had, they went crazy.

Timmons let me feel him up and stroke his beautiful cock. I knelt as before and licked and lapped at the object of my desire. I sensed more than saw the flashes and didn't care if they were taking pictures. That bridge had been crossed and burned.

Timmons offered me his ass and I winked at the ladies before using my tongue on it. I heard some one yell out for me to eat that ass and that is precisely what I did.

Timmons bent forward, his hands on his knees affording me total access to his anus. My dick throbbed as I worshiped my man's ass and stroked his cock.

The crescendo was coming.

I leaned back on my elbows, my feet flat, hips raised. Timmons smiled down at me as he masturbated.

An expectant hush fell over the ladies. They wanted to see that big black cock spew forth it's baby batter. They all knew he intended to cum on me.

And cum on me he did. Through gritted teeth Timmons grunted his load. The first shots were aimed at my face and open mouth. He stepped back and aim the next salvo at my offered crotch.

I was beyond excited when I felt his warm sperm covering my dick. It was his way of letting the ladies in the audience that his cock was superior to my little white dick. The humiliation was over whelming and without touching myself I came. My spending landed on my chest and stomach and in no way was the volume nearly what Timmons' balls produced.

Our fans screamed their appreciation a Timmons straddled my face and stroked from his softening cock the last of his cum directly into my wide open mouth.

Then Timmons offered me his hand and we stood and bowed to the room.

One last degradation. Timmons pointed to a pair of panties some one had tossed onto the stage. I picked them up and stepped into them. Then I picked up my own leopard print panties and twirled them on my finger as Timmons led me by my other hand off stage.

Bob and Cindy were waiting for us. It was obvious they enjoyed the performance. Cin was breathing heavily and Bob was hard. "Great show guys. Excellent. Fucking sexy as hell and didn't I tell you you'd be a big hit johnnie? When Timmons blew his load on your crotch it was lights out. Those women lost their God damned minds."

"Now clean up fellas. There's some ladies in the VIP lounge that have specifically requested you two. I think one wants her panties back johnnie."

Bob attached a collar around my neck. Cin held a leash and told me not to worry. "Timmons will lead you to our customers like you're his pet."

Leash in hand Timmons lead me around the VIP lounge. Then, in a private curtained off side area he fed me his cock as the ladies who paid for the private show heaped abuse on me. I groveled at the feet of my man nursing his cock as foul names were tossed at me like confetti. "Cock sucker, bitch, mother fucking faggot," you name it I was called it.

Timmons sat in a chair with the women with my face in his crotch. I loved it. I was where I was supposed to be. I am addicted to Timmons' black cock and the life giving sperm his balls produce. So if people see me making love to his cock they're seeing the survival of the fittest in action.

I love my wife, yes. I am happy to suck Bob for his pleasure. I happily suck his cum from Cindy's pussy and suckle clean the cock that put it there. But nothing can compare with me kneeling before my black man. I'm where I should be, beneath him, acknowledging his superior strength and power.

Giving him my wife, my mouth and my ass for his pleasure was easy for me. I am free to be what Timmons wants me to be. Timmons didn't force me. It was really out of his hands that I became his sissy. From the moment his cock touched me nature ran it's course.