Life, Love, and a Career Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick stood, I raised my arms and hands in the air, allowing him to lift my crop top off which he did. As my breasts came into view, he closed his eyes and lowered his head. He dropped my t-shirt on the floor and took a seat on the bed.

"Derrick, would you sleep in the center of the bed tonight?" I moved and turned off the lights then got back in bed, with Derrick in the middle.

"Derrick" I rolled onto my side, and laid my head on his chest. "Are you okay?"

"Beth, I am a bit nervous" he started saying. I moved my hand slowly from my hip, up and across to his chest then down coming to rest on his tight rippled stomach. "Beth?"

"It's OK. Believe me, it is very okay."

I smiled and continued stroking his stomach and chest. I felt Kate's hand on top of mine. We both slowly and as sensually as possible touched his chest. His chest was solid, his stomach firm and rippled. His nipples are hard like a woman's. I made the next move by slowly letting my hand come down across his groin feeling his hard cock which was being restrained by his shorts.

He inhaled deeply. "It's okay, I want to do this for you. Derrick, I want to do this. Just relax and talk to me, tell me what's good, and not." I then continued touching his cock, I could feel it throbbing. "Derrick, the last and only one I touched was when I was in high school. I want to make certain you are okay."

I leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Derrick" he turned his face towards me. I kissed his lips, just a soft kiss.

"Beth" he was breathing quicker deeper. "Beth, a ... are you certain.""

"Yes Derrick, help us take off your shorts"

He lifted his bum, Kate and I slid his shorts and boxers down. I thought I heard the slap of flesh on flesh. I moved my hand and back to his cock. My goodness he was a large man!

"Derrick, I want you to lay back and relax. I am so sorry I have been such a tease to you. I am sorry I have been such a burden."

I slowly ran my fingers across his steel hard muscular chest. I pressed my chest to his side, his arm between my breasts. I continued softly rubbing his cock. I was shocked when I felt Kate's hand moved on top of mine. Together we gently touched him. His breathing intensified. Kate moved her hand away just touching his chest. I then heard the sounds of a soft kiss.

I whispered in his ear how much I did love him and how much he meant to me.

"Derrick, you seem nervous and I bet you are worried about ruining things. Is that why you are so quiet?" Kate was firm to say. "But you aren't. We love you Derrick,"

He swallowed hard, "Yes, I do not want to come in between you and your love."

It was Kate that spoke up before I could again, "Derrick I understand your worry and that is what makes Miss and I love you so much. We are going to have a baby with you. You will be in our lives forever."

I heard the sounds of kisses. Then "You won't break us apart, you are bringing our love closer together with your gift of life and fathering a child."

His breathing was quickening. I could hear him moan. I felt his legs move on the bed. When we, you and I make love to Kate, I will be your vehicle, you my avatar,. I looked and saw Kate and Derrick gingerly kissing, just lips. I leaned closer and kissed his chest.

Very gently I wrapped, or tried to wrap my hand around his hard cock. I began stroking it softly. He mumbled.

"Please!" He moaned and groaned. I could hear passion in his sounds, his breathing quickened.

I could feel his hips moving upward as if fucking then a little more pressure I continued stroking him. There was a flow of wetness, precum, he hadn't ejaculated. My movements, up and down his long shaft as my hand was wet with his fluid. It was then I heard him groan, I knew he was close. His legs started shaking

His hand moved to Kate's chest. I whispered, "Touch her. Touch my love, feel the breast that will feed our child!"

And that was it. He let out a deep grunt and a moan. I felt his cock surge, almost growing in my hand, then a throb then a flow of wetness. He grunted. Then shot after shot of cum flew from him landing all over his chest.

I slowed to an almost stop, Kate continued touching his face and now cum covered chest. With a final kiss on his lips Kate let go of him and got out of bed.

I moved closer to his face, kissing his cheek, whispering in his ear. "I better get a larger strap on for Kate, you are huge."

I heard the bathroom door open, then our door as Kate retrieved a warm washcloth and a towel.

She turned the bedside light on low. She sat on the bed and carefully wiped his chest with the warm cloth and dried him with the towel.

After a few moments, Kate stood nodding at me, I read her mind perfectly. I kissed his cheek telling him to stay put. I slowly stood and walked with Kate into the bathroom.

We closed the bathroom door behind us. Kate leaned in, dropped the washcloth and towel on the countertop and wrapped her hands around me. She kissed my cheek and whispered.

"Thank you Miss, thank you for understanding his needs and how important this is to me."

"Baby this wasn't what I had planned or would do but I am so thankful that you are okay with this. Let's go to bed and sleep with Derrick." She kissed my lips, opened the door and walked to our bedroom.

Derrick woke up in our bed that morning. I was thrilled he had spent the entire night.

***

We have all seen the movie where the convertible car is being driven towards a beautiful coastal sunrise or along the ocean highway with the wind in the hair of the passengers. It is surreal and everyone wants that type of drive for their vacation so it seems. It would be a perfect setting for our vacation but not this time.

This time we are huddled in mine and Kate's Chevy Cavalier bundled up for a winter's drive south with the beach on our mind.

The forecasted temperatures over the weekend had dropped into the lower teens but that did matter, we were on vacation. Five days and four nights at a nice hotel near the beach. Yes it was off season and most of the area would be deserted but who cared. I was with the woman I love and the only man I will truly ever care for and love, other than my father. We were happy smiling and each had a thermos filled with coffee as we left the house heading southeast.

Five hours later and once on the south west side of Washington DC Tuesday mid-morning traffic it started to feel real to me. We had just gotten DC in our rear view mirror when Derrick turned down the radio. DC 101.1 FM was rocking out some heavy music and the Greaseman was blabbering away.

His voice was somber. "Can we plan to stop on the way back? I would like to say hello to a few friends."

I chimed in right away, "Derrick! You should have said something we could have stopped now. Yes of course! I would love to meet your friends!"

Kate spoke up also and almost immediately, she rested her hand on his shoulder as he was driving. "Derrick, please we would be honored to meet them. We can leave the beach early and swing back on Saturday morning. You can call them and arrange things."

She smiled and nodded to Kate, his eyes back on the road. "I will, thank you both."

Beth turned the radios back on but changed channels; she wasn't a fan of the DJ's vulgarity.

***

It was just four hours later when we turned left onto Pacific Avenue. The Atlantic Ocean on our left side driving south watching for the address and sign for the hotel. Passing 20th Street we saw the sign for the Holiday Inn. I smiled, slowly shifting in the seat hoping we would get out of this car soon. My whole body is stiff, but I was not saying anything especially so as not to cause alarm or concern.

When checking into the hotel, the elderly clerk just looked at the three of us. It was then that Derrick spoke up with his defined military voice and stern look asking if there was an issue that his cousins and he were sharing a king suite room.

With that over with, we made our way slowly to the room and at which point I relieved Derrick of my carrying small suitcase thanking him. We agreed to freshen up by rinsing off the "road" and finding somewhere nice for dinner. Then I suggested a quick shopping trip for essentials like wine for us, beer for Derrick and snacks.

We were unpacking when I snuck into the bathroom with Kate while she carried our toiletries into the bathroom. I needed a sweet passionate kiss and a private word.

I closed the door behind us and pulled her close. As I wrapped my arms around her and leaned forward gently kissing her cheek and working my way towards her lips. Very gently teasing her and feeling her hands wrap around my body, each of us moving closer to the other, the kisses more intense in passion.

"Kate, I love you so so much. But I need you soon or I will explode."

"Miss yes, please I cannot wait for tonight to be with you and have Derrick understand our love."

While she was speaking I slowly moved my hands to her jeans and started unbuttoning them. My fingers teased at the last button, and then slid inside cupping her bum.

"Miss, please yes!" She begged.

"I am going to peel these off of you."

I paused, pulling her jeans and panties down. I lifted her feet out of them one at a time removing her jeans and panties. With her jeans pooled at her feet, I ran my hands up the back of her legs, moving higher until I cupped her ass. I moved my mouth closer, kissing her skin and inner thighs as I moved upward stopping when I sensed her moisture.

Instinctively, Kate parted her legs offering herself to me. My tongue slowly parted her outer lips, and I was immediately rewarded with the sweet taste of Kate's nectar. I continue to slow long, lick up, just teasing her hood clit, opening my mouth then closing my mouth over her hood.

I slowly kissed and sucked her clit while listening to her breathing, feeling her legs shake as her hands reached for my shoulders steadying herself.

I continued, now just kissing her clit and flicking it with my tongue. I moved my left hand lower, my fingers caressing her body, sliding one into her pussy, and then sliding in a second into her now tight pussy.

I pulled back, "We must open you my dearest, he is a large man."

Sliding my two fingers deeper and then flicking her clit proved to be too much. My right arm wrapped tight around her waist holding her steady as her hands gripped my shoulders. Her breathing was rapid, she was moaning louder. My fingers quicker, my lips now clamped gently on her clit sucking and nipping.

As her leg started to tremble, and as her knees began to buckle, I curled my two fingers inside of her, reaching up and forward, searching, probing, feeling for her spongy pad. Finding it, I gently stroked it like a pianist, would play the piano with a crescendo and a climax Just as rewarding to me as hers was to her.

She slowly came down from her orgasm. My mouth pulled away my lips, just kissing her skin, her hands firmly on my shoulders, leaning back against the sink and countertop, maintaining her stability. Once I was sure she was safe. I released my arm from around her waist, kissed her one more time. My hands and fingers slowly caressing her legs moving down and enjoying the softness of her skin down to her ankles then letting go.

This was a wonderful love session with the woman of my dreams in the woman of my heart. Absolutely satisfied.

I pulled the opening of her jeans closer; I carefully lifted her foot indicating to slip her jeans back on one leg at a time.

My hand slowly moved up her bare legs and my nose moved slowly up the front of her legs coming to stop at her entrance. I planted a few final kisses on her hood and took one final long slow lick and a flick of her clit. Hmmm I was in paradise.

"No panties baby, no panties." I stood and kissed her deeply. "I love you dearest! I love you!"

I turned and opened the bathroom door without a care in the world. I looked around then saw Derrick resting on the bed, his eyes closed napping away the stress of the long drive.

I gently lay next to him on the bed curling my body against him, lying my head on his chest listening to him breathe. There was a peaceful silence as I relaxed with him. I felt Kate touch my arm, the bed shifted and she lay down behind me. The three of us are relaxing and enjoying quiet time together.

An hour later Derrick rose, waking us both from a brief nap as he walked to the bathroom. We rose and went about preparing for dinner, dressing in light comfortable clothing.

After a wonderful dinner near the pier, we made our way to the beach. The moon shone brightly in the nighttime sky. The three of us holding hands walking along the beach, just listening to the waves crash against the silence of the night. It was interesting to feel Kate and our dynamic change in this setting. During part of the walk, Derrick was on the inside, part of the time Kate was on the inside, but as we turned back after a nice little walk, heading towards our car, I was on the inside of the three of us.

I paused, stopping both of them, and while still holding their hands I attempted to pull them both in for a hug, kissing Derrick on his cheek, and kissing Kate with all the passion I had within me.

On our way back to the hotel, we all agreed we would shower and relax after the long drive enjoying a good night's sleep. Kate and I finished our showers first and crawled into the spacious king bed. I carefully wrapped her in my arms and gently kissed her soft lips.

Kate responded immediately, moving her left leg over mine and pulled me closer to her as her leg grinds into my mound. Her mound rubbed against my thigh. She was so worked up I could hear it in her voice, feel it in her movements and truly feel it on my leg.

My hands carefully moved down her back as my fingers caressed her silk top. Our kissing became heated and more passionate as our hands caressed the other.

Kate was kissing my neck when she whispered, "Beth, please tonight, I cannot wait any longer for our love. Please Beth."

Without a word, I continued caressing her skin while gathering her camisole in my fingers pulling it off of her. Kate didn't hesitate at all as she lifted her chest from mine allowing for her top to be removed completely.

As if now taking charge, Kate continued her deep kisses while removing my top at the same time. Once we were both topless, it was then that I felt the mattress of the bed dip; Derrick crawled into bed with us.

Kate paused, kissing me and turned her body, now facing Derrick. I wasn't able to see them but I could hear them soft whispers as they spoke of certainty and of reassurance.

I moved closer to Kate wrapping my arms around her, our bodies touching, my hard nipples pressing against her back. I began kissing her back, shoulders and neck. Immediately I was informed that my touches were met with joy as I was rewarded in hearing her purr as I continued loving her.

I started to whisper in her ear my love for her and my devotion to her. I moved my hand down her side feeling the side of her breast. I slid my hand lower, gliding along her skin to her hip and left it there for a bit. She rolled then facing me and began kissing me deeper than before.

She paused rubbing her nose against my chin and whispered her desire to make love to me. I kissed her cheek and slowly lifted her leg over top of mine. I do not know if it was the addition of Derrick in bed or if it was the situation, but the love of my life was very warm and very wet.

As our breasts came together and our kisses continued Derrick was whispering to her telling her to let him know if it was too much. I focused on Kate and her needs, disregarding mine totally. I gently rolled us on our sides for Derrick to enter Kate from behind as I held her close making love to her.

Reaching between our bodies I moved my hand to find her mound, cupping it and opening her outer lips. Kate's moans were gaining in passion as I felt Derrick's cock slowly come in contact with my hand and Kate's inner lips. He was whispering to her as I was his love for what he wanted to do for us in making our family.

"Relax my love." I whispered.

My fingers stroking her clit and lips, my hand now wet with her nectar. I felt Derrick rubbing the head of his cock across her opening. I do not know why but as if this was instinctive I flattened my hand against his cock and stroked him softly. I could feel him slowly pressing forward. That was when I heard Kate moan loudly. Inhaling deeply at the same time she let out her breath as of almost crying saying my name.

"Beettthhh! Ohhh Miss!!"

My lips moved immediately covering her mouth and kissed her. Her leg crossed over mine bending and pulling against me. She deepened our kiss and wrapping her arms around me as her orgasm overtook her, her whole body shaking.

"Yes Derrick, please make our baby." Kate cried out, "Yes for my Miss, please make me a mother."

I felt Derrick's motion increase as I held on to my beautiful Kate, her body rocking in my arms, trembling. Then suddenly he paused, his breathing now turned to gasping and at the same time Kate shared a moan of hopeful delight.

"Oh Miss! Oh Derrick!" Goodness the feeling!"

I knew that feeling from many, many years ago but this was Kate's first time ever feeling that rush. I was thrilled to be there and share it with her.

Derrick withdrew from her hugging us both tight in his strong arms kissing our cheeks letting us know how much he loved us. Then very gently he rose from the bed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door. It was just a few seconds later that I heard the shower turn on.

We lay holding each other gently stroking each other's skin. Kate moved into her favorite spot, laying her head on my chest and into the nook of my shoulder and neck. Her breathing had slowed as if she was sleeping. I wasn't certain if she was sleeping or not but in that moment I loved her more than ever realizing what she just did for me.

She allowed a man to not only love her but fill her with his seed hoping to fertilize her during her most fertile time in her cycle.

My fingers were still tracing her skin when spoke.

"My dearest love, I hope I haven't ruined your life just now with my selfishness and determination to have a child." I kissed the top of her head then just held her closing my eyes.

The silence of the room was broken with the sound of the bathroom door opening. I felt the bed shift as Derrick sat next to me placing his hand on my shoulder. He leaned down and kissed my cheek, sharing with me what a wonderful experience this was and that his heart was filled with joy in hope for our dreams to come true. He then stood and walked around the other side of the bed then laid down.

"I need a shower Beth; will you please come with me?" Kate announced rather boldly. "We will be back soon Derrick."

She rolled over kissing Derrick's cheek, crawled over me and walked to the bathroom turning the shower on, warming the water as we like it. By the time I had joined Kate in the bathroom she was already in the shower, her back against the shower, letting the water just run through her hair.

As I stepped in and pulled the curtain back she smiled and opened her arms. Her eyes then closed and as we embraced she kissed me deeply. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Miss, Beth, I love you more than ever and this special moment would have never happened without you. Please know this didn't ruin me." She kissed my lips tenderly. "My love for you has never been greater. I am yours Miss, I am yours."

I kissed her lips, then spun her slowly by reaching for the shampoo bottle and using just a dab, I started washing her hair, scraping my fingers against her scalp, just listening to the musical sounds coming from her mouth. Once finished I took the soap and continued to wash her entire body not missing anywhere.