Life Model

Story Info
Swapping computer knowledge for modelling time - and more!
4.1k words
4.65
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Model

I looked up from my sketch and studied the model. Seated on a dais, she leaned on her left arm, legs tucked up and pointing to her right, her blonde hair tied back in a simple ponytail, eyes downcast and apparently studying the dais near her left hand.

I added a few strokes of charcoal and looked up again. It was; it had to be; it couldn't be anyone else. The elusive occupant of the apartment next door to the one I shared with Mom. I searched my memory. Janice! Yes, that was her name. Janice Morgan. Mom said she was divorced, but Mom hadn't said anything about what Janice Morgan did for a living.

I looked up again, studying her. She was slender, blonde, like I said. Blue eyes, too, and the nicest tits I had ever seen - not that I'd seen all that many, not in the flesh - there on show in front of me; for this was a life class and Janice Morgan was modelling for it.

Anne Henderson, the tutor, moved away from her own easel and addressed the class. "Time for Janice to take a break. Ten minutes, and then she'll start again."

There was a general shuffling and stir and when I looked again, Janice had donned a gown, covering that lovely body. She turned and came straight towards me. Panic set in. Did she recognise me? Oh shit, was my erection showing? I was scared, because even just looking at her excited me, but I had been day-dreaming myself into bed with her, too.

"It is Thomas, isn't it? Thomas Stromberg, from the next apartment?" Her voice was low, musical, slightly husky.

"Ye-," I began, then cleared my throat and began again. "Yes." Impetuously I stuck out my hand. "Hi."

Janice smiled and took my hand. "Hi, yourself. I thought I recognised you. I didn't know you were an artist."

I laughed. "I'm not. But I am a trier, and I wanted to try working with a model." I flushed. "I never thought it would be someone I knew. I mean, a neighbour."

"I don't really know anyone, except your Mom, and Anne," she said, gesturing at our tutor. "I modelled for her when I was at college. I needed a little extra money. I knew Anne took a class and asked her if she needed anyone, and here I am."

"You're lovely," I said impetuously, "I'll never be able to do you justice."

"May I look?" she said, gesturing to my easel.

I flushed again. "It's not very good."

She came around and stood beside me, studying my sketch, then glanced up at me. "On the contrary, Thomas, it's..."

"Tom."

She glanced at me, then nodded. "Tom. It's very good, Tom, you make me look beautiful."

"You are."

She smiled but said nothing, gesturing at my sketch. "I love the way you've drawn my arm and hip, there."

I was pleased, because I felt good about that, too. Unlike her face, which I had so far only suggested.

"Are you planning to turn your sketch into a painting?"

I shook my head. "I don't think I'll have time. There's only two weeks before I go to college. Tonight's class only has a half-hour when you pose again, then next week's class. I don't think I'll be able to finish the sketches and colour notes. Not in the time I have left."

Janice opened her mouth and was about to say something when Anne came across.

"Can I have a word, Janice. Excuse us, Tom, please."

The two women moved away and I watched Janice. Even in a pair of backless slippers and a shapeless towelling robe there was a lithe grace to her movement. I sighed, glanced around to make sure I was unobserved and eased my half-hard prick into a more comfortable position. I would need to masturbate before I could sleep tonight.

It wasn't long before Janice took up her pose again and I tried to carry on with my sketch. I say 'tried', but I think I spent more time just looking and admiring Janice than I did applying charcoal to my sketches. Too soon, Anne called time and we began to pack up. Janice slipped away to the changing room but came back in jeans and sweatshirt and came straight up to me.

"Tom, hi."

"Hi, yourself."

"How are you getting home? I know you don't have a car so I wondered if you wanted a ride?"

"That would be marvellous. If you're sure you don't mind."

"Of course not. Come on, it's right next to the door."

The drive home was quiet. Mainly because I couldn't think of a thing to say to her that wouldn't show me up as a love-sick teenager. I managed not to think of her naked, so my erection didn't come up too far. All too soon Janice was slotting her battered Mustang into the parking area for our block. She didn't get out straight away but turned to me, touching my arm as I made to get out.

"Tom, wait a moment."

"Sure," I said, perfectly willing to spend more time in her company. "What is it?"

"Back in the class, when we were talking? Before Anne took me away?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, I was going to ask if you'd like me to model for you so that you can finish the painting before you leave for college. I'm free tomorrow, the weekend, and Monday, and the same next week."

I groaned. "I'd love that, but I couldn't afford your modelling fee."

Janice laughed. "I have an ulterior motive. Your Mom says you're a whiz with a computer."

"Mom exaggerates. I'm good, yes. I'll be better when I finish my degree course."

"You'll be good enough for what I want. I'll trade you modelling time for you teaching me to find my way around a computer. I want to know enough to be able to write letters, keep an eye on my finances, do a little web-browsing - my friend Patti says it's great fun."

"It is."

"Well, things like that. Ordinary things. I'm not stupid, I just never used one before."

"What sort have you got?"

"I don't yet. I thought you could guide me on what to get, too."

"Sure, no problem. When?"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"All day, after about ten. Mom's going to visit my Aunt Jen for the weekend, so after she leaves my time is my own. Is that okay?"

"More than okay. Come along to my apartment tomorrow when you're ready and we can discuss it. Bring your art materials. I don't see why we can't combine talking about computers with me doing some modelling for you."

"Janice, that would be absolutely marvellous. I can't thank you enough." Thank you for letting me see you naked again. Hell, I'd pay, if I had any money!

"Tomorrow, then."

Mom had supper ready when I got in and I told her about Janice modelling, and about her offer to me.

"Make sure you behave yourself, Thomas Stromberg. She's a very nice woman."

"Come on, Mom, give me a break!"

Mom laughed. "Sorry, son. I know you'll behave."

Yeah, Mom, I will, but I wish I didn't have to.

I had all my chores finished in plenty of time; I'd carried Mom's bag down to the taxi she was taking to the airport. We'd agreed I wouldn't go with her, because, as Mom said, all I would be doing was hang around waiting until it was time to come home again. Anyway, I turned up at Janice's door shortly after ten. She opened the door to me straight away, barefoot, bare-legged and clad in a huge sweater which came down to mid thigh.

"Hi, Tom, come on in. You're prompt. I like that." She stood aside and ushered me in. "Want a coffee?"

"Please."

"How do you take it?"

"Just black." I laughed. "I'm practising being a penniless student."

Janice chuckled, pouring two coffees. She gave me one and led me through to the living-room where she sprawled in an armchair, gesturing me to the couch. "Okay, Tom, talk to me about computers."

So I did, asking her what she wanted to do with it, what her budget was, whether she wanted to pay extra for a fast internet connection and so on. When we'd discussed all that I had a pretty good idea what to look for.

"I thought I might go to Computerworld, in the Mall," she said, draining her coffee cup.

"You could, but you'd pay top dollar."

"So where, then?"

"Have you seen Pete's PC Place, on Maple?"

"Yeah," she said doubtfully. "It didn't look very inviting."

"It's not, to the uninitiated." I grinned. "To a few of us it's paradise."

Janice laughed. "But I'd be a stranger, eh?"

"Possibly, but not with me there. If you let me come with you I reckon I can save you two, maybe three hundred dollars on what you'd pay in Computerworld."

"As much as that?" she said. She grinned. "Three hundred dollars is six hours modelling time, Tom. Got your gear?"

"You know I have."

"Let's get started then." She stood, took a couple of the cushions from the couch and arranged them on the floor to represent the dais while I set up my easel and paints. Her back to me, she stripped the baggy sweater off over her head, revealing herself as completely naked under it. She took up her pose again, smiling at me.

I actually managed to work for an hour or so, but I was conscious of the fact that I was alone in her apartment with a beautiful, naked Janice and my prick was deciding it had a mind of its own. After I surreptitiously eased it for what seemed the umpteenth time, Janice sat up.

"Break, Tom. Five minutes."

"Sure."

She stood, not bothering with her sweater and came over to look at what I'd done. "Nice work, Tom, but I think you have a problem."

"Where?" I asked, looking at my work. I thought I was doing great.

"There," she said, putting her hand straight on my prick.

I started, feeling my face flush. "Sorry," I muttered.

Janice shook her head, a gentle smile on her face. "It's a compliment, Tom. What is it, me being naked, just the two of us here?"

I nodded, embarrassed.

"Are you imagining being in bed with me?"

About to deny it, I looked at her, seeing the warmth in her look. I nodded again.

She took my hand. "It goes with the hormones at your age. Come on," she said, tugging gently. Wondering, I followed her into her bedroom. She let loose my hand and turned to me. "Take your clothes off."

I stood, bewildered.

She pouted. "Don't you want me?"

A light dawned. "You mean..."

"Yes, Tom. I kinda think I would enjoy it, too. If you fucked me, I mean. Then we can go back and do some more painting and maybe we can fuck again before you go."

"Why?" I began.

She put her finger on my lips, shaking her head. "I want to, Tom, just accept it." She frowned. "And get those clothes off!"

Laughing, excited, I obeyed and in no time was naked before her. She smiled and made a

performance of licking her lips as she looked at my now firmly erect prick.

"Nice," she murmured, "very nice. Me want!" Grinning, she lay back on her bed and drew me down beside her, her mouth ready for my kiss, her lips opening under mine and the heat of the moment taking us both, so that when we finally broke the kiss we were both breathing heavily. Janice smiled at me, a little lopsided. "You kiss well, Tom. Nicest I've had in an age."

Obscurely pleased, I grinned, and bent forward to kiss her again. As I did so her lips parted and her tongue twined with mine. As we were lying, I had my left arm under her, my right hand on her hip. I felt her hand on mine and then she was moving my hand, placing it on her breast. I might be a novice where girls are concerned, but I can take a hint! I cupped her breast with my hand, feeling its soft weight, rubbing my thumb across the nipple. I bent to kiss it, then gently took her nub between my teeth. Her breath hissed in on a gasp, and I turned the nibble to a caress with lips and tongue. I swear she purred.

I stroked her breasts, gentle, sucking on each nipple alternately. Her fingers were in my hair, caressing. I moved up to kiss her again, and this time the kiss was even hotter. My hand was still on her breast and she squeezed it, then moved it, pushing it down, towards her belly, lower. I got the message and - scarcely daring to breathe - let my fingers slip between her parted legs. She was hot, and wet, very wet, and my fingers moved easily in her juices, slithering, pressing gently between her labia as I desperately tried to remember the little I knew about female sexual anatomy. The text book knowledge was not nearly as informative as my fingers, her pussy, and the little moans and gasps she was making as my fingers moved over her sex.

My prick was even harder now, harder than I'd ever felt it when I jacked off, but then my mental images had been a pale imitation of the hot, excited reality of Janice, moving under my fingers. I jumped when I felt her cool fingers lightly squeeze my prick. I looked at her.

"I think it's time you put it in me," she said, a smile lurking round her lips. She spread her legs as I moved to kneel between them. I paused, uncertain. Her eyes widened. "First time?" she said, her voice soft.

I flushed, nodding.

"Oh, good," she said, deep satisfaction in her tone. "I never had a virgin before."

I laughed; a little hysterical, I thought. "I never had any woman before."

"Move a little closer, honey," she said, smiling up at me, "you're not going to reach from there, big as you are."

I shuffled closer and leaned forward, bracing myself on one hand, the other around my prick, aiming. Janice smiled up at me and took my hand away from my prick.

"I'll guide you," she murmured. "You just push. Easy, now."

I liked the way she gave instructions that I could not only follow, but obey! I braced myself on two hands and felt her cool fingers gently clasp me, pulling me towards herself. I moved obediently closer, she pressed down a little and I felt myself entering the hot, wet, softness of her. I almost stopped dead with the wonder of it, but she had her hands on my hips now and was urging me on, so I pushed in a little further, feeling myself stuck a little. Inspired, I pulled back and then pressed forward again, going deeper now. I did this a couple of times and realised my balls were brushing against Janice's ass. I stopped, paused for a moment, then withdrew almost completely, before pushing into her again.

"I think you've got it," she said, grinning up at me.

"It feels fantastic," I said, and I could hear the wonder in my tone.

"Feels pretty fucking good to me, too," she said with a smile, and a quick kiss. "Now keep it up! Ride me, Tom!"

I began to move, thrusting into her, pulling back, weight on my elbows so as not to crush her, relishing the feel of her soft wetness around my hardness. Maybe heightened sensitivity, I don't know, but I felt as if I could feel every little crease and fold of her. Her breathing was light, quick, not quite a pant, her fingers moving on my shoulders, my back, her thighs gripping me. I was glad I'd jacked off in the shower that morning, thinking of Janice of course, because I could feel myself hurtling towards climax, faster than I wanted. I gritted my teeth and tried to think non-sexual thoughts. Impossible, of course, as my prick was buried in a super-heated, wet pussy which was gripping me as I thrust into it.

I loved the feel of her pussy around my prick, so much better in reality than in my imagination; I loved the smell of her, the warmth; I loved the way her fingers were fluttering over my shoulders. I groaned inwardly. Oh, fuck, this was good!

Her eyes were closed now, and her breathing was rapid, a panting in my ears. I didn't know it then, but Janice is a very sensuous creature, quick to climax, and she enjoys it; enjoys it, too, when her partner is enjoying it with her. And boy! I was!

Something had to give, and it was me. I could feel that bone-deep, gut-deep, almost-ache that goes before climax.

"Janice!" I managed to gasp. "I'm going to come." I made to withdraw but she hung onto me.

"In me, Tom, in me! It's okay, baby."

I couldn't have held on any longer to save my life and I felt the seed boil from me as my hips jerked in reflex, driving me into her. I think that tipped her over the edge, because I felt her pussy squeezing down on me and she cried in my ear as she came, wordless mewing as she joined me in the plunge over our sensory precipice, her hands clawing at my back as I drove into her.

Long moments we lay there, fighting for breath, my slowly-shrinking prick still buried in her hot depths. I had enough wit to take my weight on my elbows, but I don't think I could have moved. Eventually, she grinned up at me, her hand brushing my hair away from my eyes. I smiled back at her, a little uncertain.

"Thanks, Tom," she murmured.

My smile turned a little wry. "Surely it should be me thanking you?" I said, eyebrows arched in query. "Hmm?"

"It was my idea," she said.

"But you were only taking what I was thinking and turning it into reality."

"A very nice reality, too, so thank you."

"My very great pleasure, ma'am."

"You enjoyed it?"

I laughed. "You need to ask? Absolutely fantastic. Better than I ever dreamed."

"Good," she said, stretching up to kiss me.

I gazed at her for a moment, flushed, beads of sweat on her brow. "Why?" I said.

She lay back, looking up at me. "Mainly because I wanted to," she said, a little hesitant. "Stay with me here, Tom, I'm not sure of my own motives. I like sex." She grinned. "I think you could tell."

I grinned back at her. "Maybe."

"Maybe, he says. Yes, I like sex, and I hadn't had any - to be honest, hadn't wanted any - since my divorce from that conniving, cheating ex-husband of mine. Seeing you at your easel, obviously fighting an erection, but not trying anything, well, it sort of turned me on and before I knew where I was, I wanted you. So." She shrugged. "So, I had you, or you had me, or we had each other."

"I prefer to think of it as mutual," I said.

"Mutual," she said, nodding. "Well, I wanted you, I could see you wanted me, and now we've just had each other. It was good for you, you tell me, so I'd just like to say, Tom, that it was good for me, too and I'd like to do it again."

I bent and kissed her, a swift peck. "You'll find me a very willing partner, Janice. I think it's been the most incredible experience of my life." I paused. "We, um, I didn't, um, take precautions."

Janice smiled. "I wanted you bare, Tom. It's okay, baby, I'm still on the pill. It's over a year since anyone touched me, nearer two, in fact, but I live in hope. Hope fulfilled, I might say, so thank you again."

"And thank you, too. Um, I think I'd better pull out before I fall out."

"We'll clean up and maybe you can do a bit more work on the picture for a while. What time do you have to be home?"

I shrugged. "I don't, I suppose. I told Mom I'd ring her at Aunt Jen's at about nine, so apart from that, my time is my own."

Janice nodded, thoughtful. "Okay, ease out. That's it. Stay there until I get the wash cloth."

I sat back on my heels and watched as she swung her legs off the bed and padded to the bathroom, returning in moments with a warm, damp wash cloth and a towel. It wasn't long before we were both clean and dry, and Janice returned the wash cloth and towel to the bathroom. When she came back, she leaned against the door frame.

"Back to work, Tom. Will you do me a favour?"

"Sure."

"You say that without knowing what it is?"

I shrugged. "I guess I trust you."

"Thanks. Um, will you stay naked for me?"

I stared at her in surprise, but I could think of no real reason to refuse. I shrugged. "If you want. Can I ask why?"

She grinned. "I like looking at you. You were ogling me last night, and this morning, so fair's fair." She straightened and came across to me. "Let's stay naked as long as possible, just the two of us in our own private naturist retreat. Okay?"

I laughed. "Okay, but you know what's going to happen, don't you?"

"What?" she said, her eyes sparkling.

"I'll get another woody just seeing you."

She laughed. "I know, and that will be my signal to do something about it."

"Like that, eh?"

"Definitely like that."

"Good," I said.

"Come on, then, back to work."

She went back to posing, and I went back to painting. I was fighting a woody, mainly because I was inspired when I set to work and the paint was going on just how I wanted it. I think Janice felt it, as she held the pose easily and carried on a light monologue about nothing important.

12