Life Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straightened, easing my back, and she smiled. "Finished?"

"No, but I want to leave it for a little while, think about which way I'm going to finish it."

"Good," she said, standing. She came over to me. I thought she wanted to see my efforts, but she dropped to her knees. Surprised, I glanced down, to see the erection I hadn't been conscious of disappear into her mouth. I groaned, feeling myself get even harder in the heat and wetness of her mouth. She managed to twist her head without my slipping out and winked at me. I laughed, then groaned again as she began to move her head, so that I was fucking her mouth without moving. I guess it's the virility of youth or something, because it seemed like nothing flat before I felt myself about to pop.

"Janice? Sweetheart? You're gonna make me come, baby. And soon, very soon."

She winked again, and got busier, and almost the next thing I knew I was shooting gobs of jizz into her mouth, and fighting not to let my hips drive my prick down her throat. It wasn't easy! Slowly -- oh, so fucking slowly! - I calmed, and eased my now rather limp prick from Janice's mouth. She grinned up at me, and came to her feet.

"Enjoy that, hon?"

"You need to ask?"

She laughed. "I guess not." Her smile faded. "Tom, when you've recovered?"

"Yes?"

"Eat me?"

I laughed. "Never done that. You'll have to tell me how."

She nodded. "Can do. After that?"

"Yes?"

"Fuck me again?"

"Janice, my sweet. Count on it!"

"And stay the night. Please?"

I looked at her, a gentle smile on her face, a quizzical look in her eyes, and nodded. "We make love again?"

Her smile broadened into a grin. "Oh, yes! As many times as we can manage."

I laughed, and hugged her. "Janice?"

"Yes?"

"Yes, yes, and yes again." I had no real idea why she wanted me, but hey! I might lack experience, but I'm not dumb.

* * * * *

This one has been hanging around on my hard drive since forever, but I thought it was time to show it the light of day. It's an early piece, but I'm quite fond of it. As always, constructive criticism welcomed. A vote would be nice too. Don't forget to give me an address to reply to if you ask a question.

12