Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked with my last thought as the Teacher came in and started to teach physics. It was a class that I didn't find hard as long as I kept on top of studying. Soon the teacher began to teach her lesson as I remembered the text from Crystal. I snuck a peek at it.

Crystal: :O I can't believe it! Jk, I understand your busy tonight, but it sounds like something ominous. Still, I think I need a night to go finish some paperwork at the store as long as I can make it there. My legs are still trembling hours afterward! Are you busy tomorrow?

It wasn't until after class, and I sent a text back to her while on my way to Gym.

Angela: Yeah, I need to put someone in their place tonight. Tomorrow I will be free to come over. With the weekend, I can probably stay around longer too. Although I think my mother is angry at the moment. I will have to do something to appease her anger; otherwise, I will feel it at a random moment. My mother can hold a grudge.  P.S. Never win a game against my mother and leave after winning. It will be a moment you will regret later.

I got a text not too long later.

Crystal: Noted; I look forward to meeting your mother, to be honest. I have to ask due to curiosity. Did your sissy Misbehave? I can feel the anger about putting someone in their place.

I arrived at the locker room and entered as I typed my response.

Angela: Yes, Let's say he tried something that pissed me off badly. I decided the best response is to make sure his girlfriend will never feel pleasure from him permanently. I also added a couple of twists for him. I will say though you will enjoy the videos later though.

I felt a sense of putting myself out there with that text. The reply came pretty quickly afterwards, and I had a hopeful feeling.

Crystal: I won't be mad as long as you record it and send me some of it. That fucking sounds HOT! What did I do to deserve such a fucking hot Girlfriend? You will totally fit in with the swingers part of the community!

I felt a sense of relief. Our relationship was really new, and I have no idea what Crystal's bottom line was. All I Knew was that It was farther down than I thought. I had no problem showing the Skank being forced to submit tonight to Crystal if she wanted it. As I opened more up to Crystal, the more she accepted me. I felt warm about this as I started to have more feelings for her.  I sent a quick reply.

Angela: Okay, I will send you a video of a skank being fucked to submission.

I heard a second bell and knew I was running late and got into my Gym clothes. I rushed out to join the others as they lined up for the Gym teacher. Today was volleyball, and I smiled as the class was split into four teams to play.

12