Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 12

Story Info
The Twelfth chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
8.3k words
4.88
7k
12

Part 12 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 12: Tracy's Night of Training

When it came to volleyball, I stomped the enemy team almost by myself. Some of the girls on both teams were on the volleyball team the school had. The problem for them was that I had the body of a bodybuilder. When I hit a spike, you are safer letting it hit the ground than your body.

Only one girl on the other team had the technique to be able to receive my spikes. I felt sorry for her at the end of class, too, as she had utterly red arms. I frowned, and I apologized to her. The teacher, about halfway through, even forced me to the back so that I couldn't continue the single-handed beat down of the enemy team.

I smiled as I arrived in the Locker room to see Jake, who was frowning. "Jake, I have no time strip and show me your caged clitty and leave. I have shit to do, and I don't want to see your stupid ass here for long." I told him. Jake continued for a second to stare at me resentfully before turning around and pulling down his pants. I saw the pink jewel and the caged dick. I nodded after the inspection, and I said as such, "Good, A caged sissy clitty and a properly accessorized asshole." I smirked, "Just like a good sissy," I finished quickly before continuing, "You know Football season should be starting after this," I said as Jake had already pulled up his pants to leave; froze. His future rode on the scholarship and football.

"You know, Jake; I still expect you to be caged during your games, right?" I said, and I saw his face pale. "Oh, You didn't think about that, did you?" I asked him. "You will go into a room full of well-muscled jock's with their cocks out naked surrounding you while you are caged like a little sissy. Oh, and you're the quarterback too! They will see you as a little beta Sissy too! That is excellent what I would do to be in the room when they discover that Jake!" I happily exclaimed.

Jake turned completely pale, and I remembered something. I went into my backpack, and I pulled out the enema kit that Crystal gave me when we first met. "Oh, and Jake," I said, regaining his attention again, "Take this enema kit; you need to start keeping that sissy hole clean at all times. Starting tomorrow, if it isn't clean each time I use your sissy ass, I will punish you in increasingly harsher ways. Maybe even spreading some nice sissy photos of you around. I am sure some of your friends would be very interested in your new hobby," I finished before starting to leave with a smile.

Jake was left inside the Locker room with a pale face after the short interaction. Jake finally started to think about all the consequences that my control over his life truly had. I had so much blackmail and videos I could use against him that it started to look consensual. The advice that woman sent me really started to work faster than I thought it would. The Video that Jake sent me was almost the final nail in the coffin. I was beginning to feel more assured of my position.

Meanwhile, Jake would feel like he was drowning with the amount of control I could impose on his life. With each interaction that he lost to me was another nail on the coffin of amounting evidence, I had on him. It would be incredibly difficult for him to change the narrative at this point as well.

Then Football season was about to kick off, and he would still have to follow my orders, or the truly good bits would be released to the public. He even already knew I was sharing it with my Girlfriend, who he had no idea who she was.

I left a sissy, finally realizing the circumstances he was really in behind me leaving school property before starting my run home. It was a quick jog, and I found my mother in her studio. I reeked of sweat from the morning, and I knew I had an advantage with my mother on this. She hated it when I interacted with her just after doing so.

As I entered, she turned to me. "Hey, Honey, Please don't stink up my studio." She reprimanded me.

"Hey, Mom, Sorry for the last couple of days, And I am very sorry about hanging up on you..." My voice trailed off, and I knew I had my mother's attention.

"What are you doing?" My mom no longer paid her art to mind, and her attention now was completely stabilized on me.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, and I knew I might have messed up.

"I mean, you never start this way. You usually are way more stubborn, and I have to track you down for apologies. Now, Here you are, starting it on your own. You only really do that if you have truly fucked up and want to get ahead of the issue or have something you want. It's only those two things. So," My mother stared me down, "Angela Brown, What have you done, Or what do you want?"

The dual started between my mother and me, and the opening salvo hit directly at my core. My mother knew me well, and I started to think quickly. I had many paths to go about this and a timeline I was on.

"Mom, I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to come out as Bisexual," I said.

My mother's eyes narrowed, "Honey, both your father and I have already known that. We have your internet history," My mother said casually. This was a hard blow that I already knew about. "No, You are here about something else, and you are trying to lie to me without lying to me, Angela Brown."

I gasped in shock, and I knew I was already on the losing side of this war, "Mom!" I exclaimed, faking outrage, "I can't believe you watched the porn I watch just to learn what I like!" I faked outrage.

My mother was a powerful opponent, though, and snorted, "Angela, Your attempts to change the subject are amateur at best; your father and I already told you, in the past, we don't mind as long as it isn't truly sticking crap like child porn. No, you are faking that outrage, and you want something but are either embarrassed to say something rich from such an open lady like you. Or you did something and are trying to get me on the back foot, so I make concessions. Now, What do you want?"

I realized all my opening salvos in this argument were losing me ground instead of gaining anything. My mother brought up completely valid points, and it was no secret I was BIsexual in the family. I cursed my younger self for coming out early and not saving it as an argument point later.

Then again, that was kind of stupid to hold for a one-time agreement with especially with my parents being so accepting of my sexuality. I finally decided to test how accepting my mother and father were.

I started to contemplate how to get out of this with a win. Soon my eyes narrowed, and I smirked, "Mom. Remember that night a month ago?" I asked her.

My mother's eyes narrowed under my new tone. She could tell I was now playing offense in this war of words, "I remember something very loud over the night coming from upstairs..." I trailed off, and my mother's eyes widened. I knew what my mother and father were doing, something upstairs, but I didn't know what. My mother's cheeks started to flush as I brought something out into the open.

With my mother on the backfoot, I pressed forward using the blackmail, "I am going to be having someone over. I want nothing to be said about this person, mom; In exchange, I will forget the night month ago where you begged-"

I was cut off by my mother with now very flushed cheeks, "Okay, Fine, You win this round, lady." My mother said, still embarrassed, "But you better never bring this up again or let me catch you with something like this to hold over your head!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled at the stark contrast my mother was or thy hypocrisy that she unintentionally shows. My mother is proud that she knows almost anything there is to know about me, including kink and sexual preferences. With this, I have always been very open and comfortable with my body, except for my lack of muscles to show off; still, even as kids in school tried to make fun of me, I knew I was attractive regardless of what others think.

They can suck my cock, and my worst tormentor now does that as well. Without knowing it, that thought sent a shudder through my body of pure pleasure. Forcing Jake to submit to my cock was a very satisfying experience that sent thrills through me still.

I quickly turned my attention back to my mother, who seemed upset that I won this small exchange to keep what I was doing a secret. "Mom, in a concession, I would like to bring my friend over on the weekend to meet you, my parents. Is that okay? I think you would really like this woman I met." I finished.

"That sounds nice," My mother started before turning to me again, somewhat appeased, "Now, Young lady, what do you want me to cover up so that your father doesn't know?" My mother said with gritted teeth. I knew my mother was pissed. I rarely asked things of her, and I knew my mother was a closeted masochist now that I had done the research. My mother was trying to cover up the thing right now was her shouting out so loudly that I heard it in the basement. It would make me chuckle if it wasn't kind of sad. My dad was very vanilla since I heard him question my mother on these things.

I stopped thinking about it at this point and got to my own point. My mother, although strict, was open about things sexually. Just not about her own sexuality. This was okay, if a little hypocritical. Still, I buckled down and told her, "Mom," I said slowly, wording it in a way that painted me in the best light possible. "I am having a person come over. Recently I discovered I like dominating my partners," I said and noticed my mother's eyes widen and were about to say something, but I cut her off, "I have been very safe and using a condom," I told a small lie easily, "But, I need to put a pet in place tonight, and I need a safe place to do that..." My mother's surprise grew, "Can my home be that safe place?" I asked her.

My mother's brain probably stalled at this moment. Her eyes widened further under this surprise, and she just looked at me. "W-What?" My mother stammered; her face began to blush even harder.

"Fine, Mom, I want to train my little pet tonight, and I need a safe spot to do that with no interruptions. I know dad would be absolutely annoyed at this, so I came to my much more kinky mother." I said, hiding a smirk.

My mother's blush grew darker before she finally seemed to grapple with what I was asking of her. "Y-You want me to play cover-up while you bring a person downstairs to have sex?" My mother's mind seemed to catch up.

"Well, Calling her a person when it comes to our interaction is a bit of a stretch but essentially; Yes. Yes, mom, I would like you to help me run interference with dad so that I can have sex with my pet in the basement. That is what this is all about." I finished with confidence making this all sound normal. This made my mom more flustered as when it came to me, and she wanted me to be open about it. I was always more honest than she expected each time, so she always felt embarrassed for me. This made the task of convincing her easier, though, so I really liked this about my mother.

"Fine, Be careful for your father not to see you 'pet' then." My mother finished blushing, and I hugged my mother. I knew that I just put her through a lot of embarrassment. She liked to think she liked this topic, but she really couldn't handle it when it came to someone as shameless about it because I feel I am.

"Thanks, Mom, How about I send you some good videos I am sure that voice I heard would enjoy later?" I finished before My mother erupted at me with her face completely flushed. I knew I would pay for it later, but I couldn't help myself; my mother was charming when she was this embarrassed. I then kissed her on the cheek before running out of her studio. I heard something hit the door as I left, chuckling as her embarrassment reached the peak.

It made me feel dominant, too, to control my mother that way, and I suppressed the feeling. My mother was my mother, and I would not try to dominant her. With that aside, I started to run to the park, knowing I was probably going to be a couple of minutes late.

My feet hit the pavement in a jog, and I realized that I never took off my weights. They were starting to feel almost light to me lately, and I felt the flush of pleasure knowing that. Still, annoyance came over me that I couldn't find something heavier at this moment. Dad also refused to help me. I might have to get something custom, and for that, I needed money. I kept coming back to Crystal's offer, and the more I thought about it, the more onboard I was. I decided on it as I went to the park.

On the bench, I saw Tracy in a normal T-shirt and shorts for the late summer weather, that I needed that cash. This skank was dressed improperly for meeting her Mistress. She should be doing whatever she could to make me happy. Tracy was still attractive, but nothing that made me forget what a skank she was.

"Still look like a normal Bitch, Tracy; you should start dressing up more like the slut you are," I told her, my tone condescending. Tracy looked pissed at those words, but I turned, not caring. "Come," I told her, beckoning her towards my house. Tracy looked peeved but followed nonetheless. "Beside me," I told her, and Tracy took a step up. I slowed to what felt like a crawl beside Tracy. It took me eight minutes to run took almost twenty with Tracy beside me.

I never really walked with others in the past, and Tracy stayed silent until I asked her a question. "So had to cancel any plans?" I asked Tracy, hiding my smirk.

Tracy's resentful look turned slightly angrier, "Yeah, My boyfriend really wanted to come over and spend some time together," She said, annoyed she had to come to see me.

"Well, a cheating bitch like you doesn't even blink an eye on that, do you?" I asked back. Tacy's face turned red at that question.

"You're the one who is blackmailing me to do this." Tracy retorted but didn't yell it. She knew what I had on her and apparently wasn't stupid enough to announce to the world what I had over her.

"You always have the option of going to jail or being a Cheating skank. You have made your choice; Live with it." I turned to her and told her sternly. Tracy turned meek under my gaze as we were arriving at my house.

I walked into my house, and I heard my mom upstairs with my dad talking about something. I knew my mom had brought him upstairs and knowing here it would be about me. My mother would get me back for the extreme embarrassment earlier, and I guaranteed it would come upon me soon.

My mother was one to hold a grudge, and with the little things I did, I knew I was in for payback. I still had no regrets as I brought Tracy downstairs before locking the door. My dad and mom knew to leave me alone when it came to that since I rarely did it. My mother knew what I was doing, but I would pay for it later. I loved my mom, though, and I knew I had it coming. Once I had some money, I decided that I would buy her that paint set that she had her eyes on for the last couple of years.

Still, that would take some time, and I dreaded the inevitable fallout from my recent decisions. That was something future me would have to deal with, though. Present me had a skank to train.

Tracy looked around my pretty bare room with the exception of all the workout equipment. She looked around, surprised at looking at my private area. "Wow, What do you do for fun?" Tracy asked curiously.

"Work out," I told her frankly, "You think my muscles were not earned?" I asked her.

"No, I definitely think they are earned, but this is all you do?" Tracy asked.

"Hmmm, Well, because of assholes like you and Jake, I never had any friends. So I find quite a bit of enjoyment from working out. The slow progression and noticeable returns from a good workout are something that nothing can beat. It is only unfortunate that my body hides it all, so I look weak. The thing is, I am sure I could beat any football player in the school when it comes to lifting Iron." I finished with a smirk.

"That's kind of sad, though," Tracy said with sympathy in her voice. I turned to her, and my eyes narrowed.

"Do you know what is sad?" I asked her. Before she could answer, I answered myself, "Boy's and girls calling someone born with both genitalia Dick Girl. Then ignoring me for something I had no ability over. Banning me from sports since I look like a woman but have boy parts too. That is fucking sad, Tracy." I told her, my voice harsh.

Tracy backed up as I stepped up to her. "Tracy, I think we need to get something clear between us," I told her, now towering over her. "I don't need the pity of someone that tried to have me assaulted and raped." My tone was frosty, "You are the reason for everything happening. You are someone who deserves scorn as the person you are is disgusting. I am doing humanity a favor by turning you into something useful. That thing might only be useful to me, like being my cumdump, but something useful nonetheless." I told her.

"Now, Tracy, Get the fuck out of those clothes. You need to shower too since I don't fucking want my stuff dirty with whatever you brought in from outside." I finished telling her, and Tracy looked at me in shock.

Tracy saw the genuine anger I had for her. The true disgust as I looked down at her showing her my true feelings for what I thought of her. To me, she was nothing but a fucking low-class skank. I didn't want to keep fucking a low-class skank, so I had to do something to give her some value. That just happened to include a lot of training.

Tracy's clothing hit the floor, and I took off mine as well as I brought her into my shower. It was large enough to fit two, and I thanked my dad in my head. It was always good to have a larger shower, and I brought the now down Tracy, who was looking meek and lost in her thoughts.

Inside the shower, she woke up and turned to look at me, "Why?" Her voice asked.

"Why what?" I asked back.

"Why are you doing this to me? I haven't done anything to you; that was Jake." Tracy retorted.

The condescending look I must have given her made her flinch. I couldn't believe the number of times I told her that, and she still asked this question. It was like something snapped in my head, and I decided to ignore her. My anger peaked, and I just couldn't look at her like a human anymore. She was a fucking animal needing to be trained back to be a human. Her utter lack of empathy made me sick of talking to her like a rational person.

My voice came out cold, "Present yourself to me."

Tracy looked confused. "What do you mean? Why did you ignore my question?" She asked.

I grabbed this animal in front of me by her neck as the warm water poured down upon our bodies. My hand let her breathe, but the animal now knew that I meant business. "You have been told I no longer will repeat myself," I said with a cold tone and a hint of finality. "I have been patient with you and answering stupid questions. I realize my mistake now; you need obedience training first."

I then shoved her body by her neck against the shower wall. "You are a cumdump to me. You will present yourself to me by happily wagging your ass and spreading your pussy. If I want to take you raw in your pussy. You will accept it with a 'Thank you, Mistress, for your precious semen.' My steps will be ones that you worship as the grace of God. I don't care anymore if you understand me. Your body will understand when I am done with it."

I let go of her neck, and her feet touched the ground again. She looked at me with wide eyes. Tracy finally understood that she had done something to piss me off beyond her recognition truly. Even when she confessed to me that she tried to have my rape, did she not see me like this.

I stepped out of the shower turning to her and saying, "Use the fucking cleaner in there to fucking clean yourself up, Sow. I have things to prepare." I left the shower, and I heard soft sobs in the shower. I couldn't care less, and I started to prepare my webcam for Crystal to watch the recording later if she wanted to. I also plugged in my phone and got it ready to record. I made sure my condoms were prepared and available for the marathon I was about to put her through.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers