Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished setting up what I wanted, and I wished for being in Crystal's dungeon. The number of toys she had available was incredible. I really wanted a couple of the whips I noticed in the cabin that I noticed. Still, That was for Crystal, and she spent that money so they would be used on her body. I wouldn't use those things on others; they were for my amazingly hot girlfriend.

I slipped back into the shower while Tracy had suds of soap on her body from my body wash. Instead of letting her complete slowly like she had been doing, I pressed my breasts against her back as I stepped behind her. "You're taking too long," I told her as my hands pressed around her body. I then pulled her back, and my hands started to move around her body.

Tracy was surprised, but I couldn't care less; my anger with her was at the peak. She protested as my hands touched her all over, recleaning some parts, but soap had been spread in no time. I then took the showerhead off the handle and used it while touching her all over to remove the suds. I also heard some soft moans as I did so roughly across her body. I spent some extra time playing with her pussy at the end, acting as if it was filthy.

In the end, I now had a clean bitch still in my arms. Still, Tracy was attractive in her own way, and after treating her like a filthy whore that needed a deep cleaning, she seemed meek. Tracy gave some token protests, but I brought her out and started to use a towel to dry her off. Her hair took longer as it was long, but I had no problem with a bit of wetness on my bed.

I dried myself off with another towel, and Tracy stood there naked, covering her breasts with one arm and the other her pussy. I scoffed at this look, saying, "You are trying to act modestly now?"

Tracy opened her mouth, but I put a finger to her lips before closing the rest of the distance. "I don't care what an animal like you has to say. I have lost all my respect for the words out of your mouth. You need to be educated about your position now," I then pointed at the bed. "Lay down on my bed with your head off the bed laying back," I ordered her.

Tracy opened her mouth only to close it before then opening it again, wanting to say something. The scathing look in my eyes, though, eventually made her follow my orders without saying anything. This was the first actual show of submissiveness tonight, and I intended it not to be the last.

I watched as Tracy moved those lovely wide hips to the bed; she took a second to contemplate how to go about it before getting on the bed on her knees. I had a fundamental bed that was a boxspring lifting it off the ground. Tracy showed me her pussy that I noticed glistened with wetness even after I made sure to dry her properly there. I saw some hair's around there, and I decided I would mandate her to keep it clean-shaven. Crystal had that, and I liked the look of it really clean down there from hair. I then hit the record button on my phone.

Soon though, Tracy was on her back with her head tilted back off the bed, her C cup breasts looking juicy to play with has her wet hair dropped to the cement floor. I stepped up to her, and her head was just below my balls. "Suck my balls," I commanded Tracy as I stood above her head. I then lowered my hips, filling her mouth.

To her credit, Tracy started to suck on them, and it was a weird pleasure to feel. I never had this done for me before, but I felt kind of good as she did it. I gave off a soft moan as Tracy started to do so, and my hands grabbed her free breasts. I began to play with them and groping them. I could hear the soft moans from Tracy as I did so. I wasn't here for soft sex, though, and I started to put strength into my grip. Her moans turned to both groans and cries with a slight scream as I pulled her nipples up with a little twist.

Tracy increased her suction on my balls and started to lick them inside her tongue, probably hoping I wouldn't twist her nipples again. Instead, I pulled my balls out of her mouth, hearing a 'pop' as the suction was released from my balls with a gasp of air seconds afterward. I took a step back, looking down at Tracy before I told her, "Breathe when I tell you. Every command I say from now on is absolute. You will have no questions in your mind at all, only orders." This was vital to her training and her safety.

I looked down and told her, "Take a breath," I ordered. Tracy took a breath, and I put my hard cock into her mouth. The night festivities started at this moment as I pushed my cock deep into her mouth. Tracy's mouth was hot and filled with saliva from sucking my balls. I shoved myself deeper, and I heard her slightly gag but stop as I shoved eight inches down her throat. I then pulled out and entered right after starting to skull fuck the skank under me. Tracy seemed to understand much more about sex as she began to suck on my cock and use her tongue to increase my pleasure.

Soon the sounds of sucking filled the room, and I started to play with her breasts more as I fucked her throat. Then I pulled out all of a sudden, "Breath, Skank," I ordered, and I heard her release before taking a deep breath, and I shoved myself back in. I proceeded to fuck her throat even harder as Tracy took nine inches but any more, and she seemed to gag too much. I took it as the fact that she could only take nine at this moment as I continued to build up pleasure using her throat. In the meantime, I reached and started to play with her clit as I fucked her throat.

I began to play her clit, earning a moan as I pulled out of her throat, "Breath, Skank," I ordered again, and I heard her take a sharp breath before I plunged in, feeling her mouth and throat wrap around me. I moaned as I started to make her moan on my cock as I played with her increasingly wet pussy. I then slapped her breast with my hand while I fucked her throat, earning a loud exclamation on my cock as I drove it into her throat. Her breast rippled back and forth from my slap, and My hand hit the other breast, making it ripple. Something about watching it made me shudder, and my pleasure started to increase.

I pulled out again, my pleasure-filled brain still taking precautions, "Breath, Skank," I ordered. Another sharp breath sounded inside the basement, and I plunged my cock right back in. My hips started to trust, and I slapped her clit, making her back arch as I thrust into her throat. With the ripple of her breast and another slap on her clit her body ached even higher; Tracy screamed on my cock, and I released with a loud moan into her throat. Tracy moaned, vibrating her throat as I released straight down her esophagus. I pulled out as I almost finished releasing, ensuring that Tracy got a mouthful of my semen.

Her mouth received a large amount as I pulled out, and she started to cough on my semen as I left her mouth with a sigh of pleasure. Semen began to litter the floor as Tracy turned onto her stomach and started to cough out semen onto my cement floor off the bed as she struggled for a bit to regain her breath.

I squatted as Tracy regained her breath for a moment, her lungs filling with air. When Tracy looked up, she no longer saw my face that was showing my pleasure. Instead, she saw displeasure and anger on it. "Who the fuck said you could waste my semen?" I told her, and I controlled my strength to slap her, getting semen on my hand as it landed across her cheek. Her head moved after my slap, and her hand came off the bed to hold her face. "To you, Skank, My semen is the precious exliar of the gods. The fact that I use a condom should be your shame." I told her harshly. "It means you are not good enough to be the Cum bucket you should strive to be!"

I then grabbed her by the hair, and her body moved with my harsh movement forcing her head to the floor, "Lick it up, Skank; each second that my semen lays on the ground outside your stomach, I will spank your ass an additional time!" I announced. Tracy looked up, surprised.

"One," I said a second later and continued to count out loud. Semen laid on the floor, and my count got up to five before Tracy moved into action, her body pathetically crawling on the floor. First, she tried to gather it with her hands before she learned it was faster just to lick it up directly. Tears formed in her eyes as she went from drop to drop, licking it up.

"Fifty-six," I announced an increase in the number of spankings each second. The amount of semen started to be cleared, and it wasn't until I reached seventy-three seconds that each drop of semen was cleaned hastily.

As Tracy licked up the last drop, I stopped counting, "Seventy-three spank's on your bottom, Skank," I announced; she looked up at me with a pathetic face.

"Please, Mercy?!" Tracy said only to see my cold face looking down at her.

My cock twitched in excitement at the pathetic display in front of me. I wanted to fuck Tracy right now, but the training had just begun. I grabbed her by the hair and squatted before her. "No, Mercy, Skank," I told her harshly, "Stand up," I ordered as I stood up, pulling her wet hair as I stood on my own.

Tracy complained about the pain for a second before shutting up and finished standing with me. My hand never left her hair as I pulled her back over to the bed, and I sat down. My cock dove into my cleavage as I did so since I was rock hard, but I still didn't act. Tracy's eyes were on my erection as I sat, and she leaned forward with my hand continuing to bring pain to her through her hair.

I then started to slap her thighs until she was on one side of my body before forcing her head back to the ground, placing her ass in a perfect spanking position. "Hold this place, Skank," I ordered as I heard a soft sob of acknowledgment. "You will thank me for every slap to your ass, Skank," I told her, "You will Directly thank me with a 'Thank you, Mistress, for my rightfully deserved punishment,' then proceed with the number of times. You miss a number or undercount or, even worse, overcount, and we will start again from the beginning."

My hand then landed harshly on her ass with a resounding sound throughout the basement, followed quickly by a yelp from Tracy. The start surprised Tracy and my second spank to her ass resounded, followed by her yelp not long later. My cock twitched with the ripple from her ass. I then told her something that brought sense back to Tracy, "The count doesn't start till you start counting, Skank."

"Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, Two," Tracy cried out.

My hand landed upon her ass along with a firm reprimand, "You have the wrong number Skank. You miss one. You start from the beginning!" I told her, "Start from the Beginning," I followed it up with an order.

"Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, One," Tracy cried out with tears dripping onto the floor.

"Better," I told her as my hand was coming down upon that nice ass again.

"Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, Two," Tracy cried out with a growing puddle on my floor.

The ripple of her ass made me choke back a sigh of happiness as I continued to punish her ass. Soon the cries littered the room, and the rhythmic sound of her ass being spanked sounded throughout the room. My cock twitched with each slap as it rippled lovingly in my hand. Tracy's ass turned an increasingly deeper shade of red as time went on, making me happy. Still, She no longer missed a count after the first time. The 'hands-on' learning worked much better for her as she cried out, "Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, Thirty-three!"

Tracy's cries increased in volume as her ass turned a burning red under my hand. My hand came down mercilessly as she cried onto the floor. "Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, Forty-eight!"

Her pussy glistened with fluids as I brought my hand down in the middle of her ass with both ass cheeks giving off a satisfying ripple. Her crying continued as she cried out, "Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, Sixty-Five!"

The tears continued to stream onto the floor, and I heard it. I loved those tears; something about her pain spoke to a part of me that made my already hard cock stiffen even more inside my cleavage. "Please, Mistress, Mercy!" Tracy would sometimes beg as she cried. My hand still came down with merciless abandon as I sat silent, my palm speaking more volumes. Her cry of "Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, SEVENTY!" Continued as my hand laid down the law.

Tracy then cried out of happiness with tears flooding the floor, and her final cry of, "Thank you, Mistress, For my Rightfully Deserved punishment, Seventy-Three!"

My hand came down slowly and started to rub her sore ass, "You understand what you have done wrong?" I asked Tracy with a gentle tone.

"Yes, Mistress, I wasted your Precious semen. It is the elixir of the gods!" She cried out; the tears had not stopped yet.

I pulled her up softly and brought her to look at me, the stream of tears continuing. Looking at her face, I had a peculiar thought enter my head, and my tongue lashed out, licking her face. A large amount of her tears entered my mouth. The salty taste made me feel excited even further, making Tracy's eyes stop tearing up as I did so out of surprise.

"Good, You understand your first lesson, Skank," I said before continuing, "Hopefully, You will remember this lesson in the future when I tell you things." I smiled, making her already large eyes widen further. My tongue then licked the other slightly more dried tears. My cock pulsed in pleasure as I took in the salty flavor.

"Yes, Mistress," She said, looking at me with a mix of fear and some other emotion. I pulled her up with me gently, knowing I just put Tracy through a lot physically. Still, I turned us around before pushing Tracy onto the bed. My cock twitched in excitement and anticipation after dealing out the punishment. I stepped away to grab a condom and gave my phone a good shot of my rock-hard cock. I grabbed one condom before checking and smiled as my phone continued to record.

I unwrapped the condom before placing it on slowly. Tracy's eyes followed me with that same mix as I neared. She knew what was coming, and I came to her like the inevitability that I was for her. I stood with her legs spread willingly without her noticing. I finished wrapping my cock with the condom showing her I was done.

I lined my cock up to her pussy, feeling with my finger as I did so that she was dripping wet. I stopped at that with the tip teasing just a little of the inside of her vagina. "Skank," I said, my voice grave. Tracy's eyes that were on the penetration about to happen turned up to look at me. I could no longer tell the emotions on her face, and I couldn't care less. "Every time I wear a condom fucking this Skank pussy is your failure. You from the moment this enters you means you are my cumbucket. Each time I wrap myself with rubber, your life goal is a failure!" I told her.

Her mouth opened to retort, seeing resentment resurface at my declaration. Instead, my cock drove all the way in without warning. My cock hit her wombs door, and the tightness kept me out temporarily. "OH FUCK!" She screamed out at the sudden entrance instead of whatever retort she wanted to say. Expletives were all she could say after that as I pulled out to my tip before banging her tight secondary corridor inside her pussy again.

New cries erupted in the room, and my hands covered her breasts as I continued to ram her wombs door. Her cervix opened, and I barged into it as I pinched her nipples. Tracy's pussy spasmed on my cock at the sudden second penetration and her back arched. I felt her orgasm all over my cock as my balls slapped her pussy. Tracy's hand's wrapped into my blankets, gripping them for something, and I began to increase my pace.

Her pussy spasmed on me again quickly as I started to increase my pace to a faster rate. Tracy began to cry out into the room, and her back hit the bed again. My hand then landed on her breasts, slapping it and her body trembled with a much smaller orgasm. I then slapped the other breast, and I felt my head start to lighten as my anger began to dissipate in favor of pleasure as I continued to rock her tight pussy for more pleasure.

At this point, I forgot everything, and I continued to slap Tracy's breasts, watching them jiggle while her screams echoed without regard. My pleasure peaked, and I erupted inside of her. I directly filled the condom inside her womb as it sucked on my cock with her feeling it fill inside her as well. She loudly moaned as I slowed my movements in favor of a slow pump of hips.

I pulled out with a groan as Tracy's pussy held onto me tightly. I grabbed the condom that was still inside her with just the opening sitting outside. Her pussy seemed thirsty for it as it almost swallowed it as I exited. I grabbed it quickly, pulling out the fat load of cum from staying inside her.

Tracy's eyes seemed hazy, but she looked at me, seeing the full condom of semen, and I present it to her, "Open your mouth, Skank," I ordered.

"That-" Tracy started to say when she thought better of it and just opened her mouth while she laid there. I placed the opening of the condom in her mouth then emptied the contents into her mouth. Tracy's nose scrunched, and I knew she didn't like the flavor that much.

"Swirl it in your mouth while showing me," I ordered Tracy. Her scrunched nose spoke how she didn't like the taste but did follow my orders. I watched as an enormous load of semen swirled in her mouth, mixing with her saliva before I ordered her to swallow. Tracy closed her mouth, and I noticed her gulp twice, "Show me a clean mouth," I told her. Tracy opened her mouth, and it was clean of my traces.

I nodded, "Good, My skank's should be a high-class Slut," I told her, "I need to get you properly trained first," I continued with a smile, "Maybe one day you can be my high-class Slut Cum bucket and will deserve a semen injection straight to your womb. First, though, you need to start enjoying your calling." I finished and stepped away with the used condom throwing it in the trash bin.

I then moved towards my bag to grab another condom. My hard cock glistened with leftover semen and some female ejaculate. I showed it to the camera before I reached down, grabbing another condom. I grabbed it and moved back to Tracy with a smile on my face.

Tracy watched me with dread as I opened the condom and started to slip it over my cock. "Skank," I began, "Your already ready for another round, I see," I said as the condom was half on and I was slipping it down, "Get off the bed," I told her before I pointed at my bench press, "Put your hands on the bench, I want to fuck you like the bitch you are," I ordered.

Tracy laid on the bed, surprised at the new order. With the derogatory name, she opened her mouth, wanting to refute but closed it before opening it again, "Yes, Mistress," She replied meekly. Tracy stood on shaky legs before placing her hands on the bench, and I turned the webcam on my computer to watch it. I then did the same with the phone. "Y-Your recording this?" Tracy asked, astonished.

"Yup, Girlfriend wants to see a skank fucked into submission," I told her as I finished adjusting, "I like her and decided to fulfill her request. I am sure she will love watching it as I fuck her even harder." I told her as I traveled behind her.

"B-But I never gave you permission?!" Tracy retorted, and I shoved my condom-covered cock into her pussy, hitting the end of her womb, "ooohhhhh! FUCK!" Tracy cried out as I hit the back and pushed her womb inside of it.

"Skank," I began her after she cried out and I was sitting balls deep inside her, "I think I have made it more than clear." I started to clarify my position, "I don't give a fuck what you think!" I announced to her, and I began to fuck her pussy hard. Her ass was still sore, making her cry out with pleasure and pain as I started to slap her ass with my hips.