Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renewed cries started in the room, and I pulled her hair as she began to scream. Tracy lost herself, and I took her hand as I started to fuck her harder. Her other hand lay limp, and I turned her to look at the phone as her face was in full view. Tracy lost all control of her body, and I felt her spasm on my cock, proving an orgasm. With that, I felt something warmer on my hips, and I stopped for a second.

I let go of her other hand and started to fuck Tracy harder as that hand landed upon her sore ass as I pulled out to thrust back in, "Skank, You fucking pissed on me!" I told her as Tracy lost control of her lower muscles. My hand repeatedly landed upon her as even her legs trembled under the hard fuck I was giving her. "You fucking naughty bitch!" I started to curse her as a pool of urine fell to the ground, "Are you a fucking child?" I asked her, "Do I need to potty train you?" I started to ask her derogatory questions.

Meanwhile, her pussy had started to constantly spasm as I must have hit multiple g-spots from behind like this. Tracy had nothing to say to anyone other than god, at this moment, as she cried and screamed in pleasure and pain as my hand landed upon her ass.

Tracy's legs buckled, and she fell to her knees. I took precautions and help her head lower at a slower rate so she didn't hurt herself. Instead, I changed my position and placed a foot on her head, using my knee to force her ass to point to the sky before I continued to fuck her even harder.

Tracy continued her moans with her head right beside the puddle of urine she created as I fucked her soaked pussy. Her cries no longer rang out to god as she began to become more animalistic as she had her world rocked from orgasm to orgasm. Her pussy started to squirt out more fluids as I fucked her pussy from behind, and I learned something new about Tracy sexually. Her body loves being fucked from behind.

When I fucked Tracy almost in missionary, she didn't seem to squirt. From behind, her pussy seemed to erupt with newfound fluids almost constantly as Tracy had her world rocked. Her legs trembled under the constant barrage of pleasure I continued to pound into place. A puddle grew, and I ejaculated inside her womb filling another condom full with my sperm with a loud moan of my own.

I began to pull out as her pussy spasmed harshly at my withdrawal, and as I exited, my finger moved quickly. Tracy's pussy seemed insistent to suck up the condom. I pulled it out from the spasming pussy and stepped back. My other leg was holding her up without realizing it, and her body dropped into her own urine and female ejaculate when I stepped back.

With Tracy falling into her own fluids, I was a little annoyed. I grabbed my phone, giving a close-up of a skank in her liquids before showing the full condom. I then flipped Tracy over. Her eyes were hazy, and I slapped her face lightly, making her wake up.

"Skank, Open your mouth; your soon-to-be favorite treat is here." Tracy thoughtlessly opened her mouth, and I dumped my enormous load of sperm into her mouth. Her mind woke up more when my salty load entered her mouth, and she seemed to want to spit till her eyes landed on me. "Show me thoroughly taste my load," I ordered with my camera pointed at her.

She opened her mouth. I caught it all on film as the sperm moved in her mouth with the saliva mixing in before until my words, "Swallow, Skank," Her mouth closed, and two gulps later, her mouth opened on its own, showing me a mouth empty of sperm. "Good, girl," I said with a condescending tone, but I noticed a slight smile on her face. She tried to suppress it seconds later.

"Shower time," I told her, picking her up forcing her on trembling legs, "You smell like piss, Skank. Round three is in the shower." I told her, and I grabbed a condom before heading over.

I moved towards the shower, slowly slipping on another condom. I smirked, knowing I was going to have more fun this evening.