Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy grumbled, and her legs bowed a bit, but within a couple of minutes, she could hold her own weight. I smiled and started to help her go up the stairs to make sure she didn't fall. Soon I heard my parents go up to their room, and I heard a small argument between my mom and dad. I didn't know the primary cause, but I knew the tensions lately with my parents were increasing.

I ignored that as I escorted Tracy out of the house without my parents seeing her struggling to walk. I helped her to the seat of my parent's Toyota car. I had no idea its make, but they have had it for several years, and it still worked like a charm. I sat in the seat, making sure I brought my documentation with me just in case.

I was feeling a little nervous since it had been a while since I drove. As soon as I pulled out onto the road, it was like riding a bicycle, and the feeling came back to me. With a bit of traffic, we were nearing the edge of town, with Tracy keeping her mouth shut the entire ride. Tracy seemed resentful and a little sore, all of which were things that I expected.

The little Toyota pulled into the parking lot of Crystal's adult toy store, and Tracy's face changed a little. It seemed she recognized the store for something; as I got out, I finally said something, "Out," I ordered, and she got out of the car.

We stepped inside the store with the door shut and a small honk of a horn as we left the car to indicate it was locked. Inside, everything remains the same to me. I turned to see Crystal's face light up with a large smile. She got out from behind the counter as I ushered Tracy inside, who was now blushing.

"This your Skank?" Crystal asked as she closed in on me. Her arms reached out, and she jumped, wrapping her legs around me as well. My reaction was to grab her ass as her pussy started to brush up against my cock, trying to remain hidden within. With that movement and Crystal closing in on my face, we kissed deeply with her ass in my hands.

Her legs touched the ground not long later as she let go of me and turned her head to Tracy. "Wow, you can tell she hold resentment for you," Crystal said, turning to me, "I can tell someone is forcefully training this skank," Crystal's expression turned more serious as she said it.

My face turned more serious as she noticed so quickly and so replied, "You are absolutely correct, I am teaching this skank to be a better human being. I am training her to be a high-class skank that treats my semen as the exliar of the gods. I have something that will make you agree with me, isn't that right, Skank?" I turned to Tracy, much to Crystal's surprise. "Skank, Why don't you tell my girlfriend why you need to be trained to be more human?"

Crystal was completely surprised when I started to turn to Tracy to explain. Tracy's face turned a deep red as if contemplating what to do in this situation. Crystal paid attention with a serious expression I had never seen on her before. Tracy's mouth opened and closed several times, and I hit the audio record on my phone, waiting for another piece of evidence against her.

"I helped plan and convince my boyfriend to rape Angela," Her voice came out, making Crystal gasp, looking at me.

"I didn't plan on telling you, but I could tell that you noticed something right away. Please, let's continue this conversation without a skank present." I told Crystal. Crystal seemed to contemplate for several seconds before nodding.

"Okay, I," Crystal paused for a moment. She seemed to be grappling with something for a moment as she looked up at me. Her expression softened, and her hand went down to my jeans. "Okay, My panties as still soaked, thinking about you drilling me. Let's take this skank so she can watch me take it. I want the voyeur." Crystal said with a renewed smile that hid something underneath. I looked at her as she dragged me back to her back room where we first 'Met.' Tracy trailed behind me as I hit the stop record button on my phone.

It was the moment when Crystal stopped for a second and ran to lock the door. "I sent my employee home for the night to get some accounting done. I got distracted by the video of you, Skank," Crystal said as she passed. Her voice sounded conversational, but I could tell it was anything but.

Crystal seemed to be angry now. Angry and horny, it appeared as I saw a wet mark on her pants still forming as the lock on the store came with a be back soon due to unforeseen circumstances. With that, she turned around and walked through the walls of pornos towards us. I could then feel her change of attitude as she looked at Tracy. It was something I have felt before; Contempt. She looked at Tracy like she was a piece of filth needing to be cleansed.

"Skank, Follow us. I need my shot of my girlfriend, and you can watch me do it properly." Crystal said and passed by Tracy. As she passed me to open the office door, she whispered in my ear, "Take my pussy, then my ass. I want to show her how to please you perfectly. Also," She paused, opening the door. "I really want your first load in my mouth," Crystal said, her tone sultry, and her voice carried a strong determination.

My cock hardened, and I allowed her to take charge a little as we entered the office, knowing she would lose that control as soon as I pulled down my pants. Entering into the office, Tracy followed us looking more ashamed than ever that she met someone other than the victim who knew her crime.

"Skank, Go sit on the chair and watch a real woman take this amazing cock." Crystal said. It seemed with Crystal joining in and continuing, and the derogatory remarks made Tracy even meeker. It was like a title, maybe, and I couldn't care less as Crystal took off her shirt showing me her pink-covered breasts. It was a lacy bra that you could see through, and my cock stiffened more as Crystal lost her pants, showing off matching Pink panties that were also see-through but soaked entirely. Crystal pulled them off, and she took them, placing them over Tracy's face with a smile.

I turned with a smirk of my own, "Skank, You will wear those until I say otherwise. Now enjoy the show," I told her as Crystal smiled. I picked her up, and our lips locked while Crystal started to invade my pants seeking out the object of her desire. The button popped open, and Crystal's hands invaded my pants while our lips locked. Soon I was stepping out of my pants, and my cock was free with Crystal's hands starting to stroke me off.

My hands grabbed her lace-covered breasts and started to give them a slight squeeze. My hands then trailed up from her breasts, and one landed upon her neck while the other ended up in her hair. My hand pulled her hair, breaking the steamy kiss as I reached full mast. "Get on your knees," I ordered, and Crystal didn't have a single millisecond of hesitation. Her mouth started to suck on my cock while she fell on her knees.

A hand stroked my shaft while the other moved to my balls, massaging them lightly. The sudden increase in pleasure made me moan, and I took off my shirt. My breasts came out jiggling, and they came into full view of both Tracy and Crystal.

Crystal then did something I didn't expect, and her hand left my balls and grabbed a bottle off the shelf. It wasn't labeled, so I didn't know what it was, but Crystal stopped sucking my cock and looked up into my eyes. Without a word, she squeezed whatever was in that bottle into her mouth and placed it to the side. My brain erupted in newfound pleasure as Crystal started to give me a blowjob again.

It took me a second as I went deeper down her throat than ever before. Crystal's mouth was warm, and her throat was tight as my cock started to glide in and out of it. My brain barely comprehended under the sudden, surprising influx of pleasure. Still, I recognized that Crystal probably used lube in her mouth, and my brain was struggling to catch up. My moan was still escaping without me knowing, and I was quickly nearing the edge.

My hands moved before my brain processed, and my hands rested upon the Back of my girlfriend's head. Then My hips swung without regard, my brain white with pleasure as I glided deep down her throat while her tongue played along the edges. I no longer knew what my name was or what I was doing as I continued to skull fuck my girlfriend before erupting down her amazing throat.

I pressed Crystal down my cock hearing her gag as I continued to release straight down without a thought. Then I pulled her off my cock as I finished my release. Crystal gasped for air, gulping down as much as she could while lube dripped from her mouth as my cock did as well.

I looked down, and something about that look made me feel primal towards my Girlfriend. Still, I pulled out a rubber suppressing my feelings of taking her raw this second, and the condom slipped down my cock quickly as Crystal regained her breath.

Just as Crystal regained her breath, my hand was in her hair, forcing her to stand up. My hand came down upon her ass with a satisfying ripple and sound making her yelp slightly in surprise. "Look towards this skank and show me what a whore you can be," I ordered, and Crystal turned to look at Tracy's and leaned forward, spreading her ass cheeks.

"Fuck me, Mistress, Treat me like the High-class whore I am for you. Show this low-class skank how a real high-class whore takes your cock." Crystal cried, and I paid no more mind as she cried out. I couldn't see Crystal's expression as I drove my cock into her pussy deep, but the small gasp from Tracy spoke more volumes. I could even see her hand start to reach down to her pussy.

I let her play with herself smirking in the back of my head while I started to fuck Crystal's fantastic pussy. Her womb even submitted to me without needing to breach the gates again. With my secondary entrance, my hand started to spank Crystal. Her cries got even louder as I felt that satisfying ripple.

"Fuck me, MISTRESS! IM YOUR WHORE!" Crystal cried out, and I knew that she loved to be called derogatory terms during sex.

My hand grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, and her body lifted with it as my hips swung into her ass with a satisfying slap at the contact. My hand slapped her face with controlled strength. "You already my personal fuck hole whore. Take it like the bitch you are!" I told her, and I let go of her sudden body movement made her fall forward, losing her balance, but my cock pushed her into Tracy.

Tracy's hands had removed her shorts, and she was masturbating while watching us at it. She looked like she didn't even notice; when Crystal fell forward into her body, landing in Tracy's breasts. I didn't care, though, and followed her forward. I pulled out, lifted Crystal's ass, and preceded to continue fucking her pussy again as her body rocked into Tracy's breasts.

Moans filled the room as I continued to give my Girlfriend precisely what she wanted. Cries echoed in the room, and I neared the edge. "Get on your knees whore, and get what you worked for!" I loudly ordered as I pulled out of Crystal. I pulled off the condom as I did so, and Crystal's mouth was soon on my cock after she turned.

Crystal started to please my cock with her tongue, and I was so close I erupted into her mouth, her cheeks puffing out. I could see her swallow it all down as I filled her mouth, and I let out a satisfying sigh. Crystal's eyes watched me as I finished erupting in her mouth, and she pulled back with a smile.

"My whore ass needs attention to Mistress," Crystal begged.

My cock twitched as that begin just hit the spot for me. It was so simple, though, but every time she begged, it made me want to make her beg more. "Whore," I said as her face got slapped, "Beg better than that," I ordered, and Crystal's eyes grew in happiness.

Crystal grabbed that bottle of lube and went face down while bringing her ass up as high as possible. She then used the spout to place it against her asshole; Then squeezed. "Mistress, I want you, I want you so bad. Please, Mistress Fuck my ass, Make my Whore ass stretch around your enormous girthy cock. Make me squeal in delight as you fill me up. PLEASE, MISTRESS, I BEG YOU!" She cried out, and I couldn't help myself. I lined my cock up, and I pushed deep into her lubed asshole.

The lube left her hand, and I heard moans from Tracy as I took Crystal's ass hard. My mind blanked as the pleasure filled my mind as I raided Crytal deep. Her ass took me entirely to my surprise until I thought about all the toy's around me. I then decided to forget thinking, and I started to fuck her ass harder to make Crystal scream. Her ass was amazing, and I focused hard on bringing both of us more pleasure.

Crystal's knees could no longer hold her up, and we both fell to the floor. Without care, I continued as I was now in a push-up position fucking her using my hips and arms to drive myself into her harder. "MISTRESS! I LOVE IT FUCK ME MAKE AN EVEN BETTER WHORE FOR YOU!" Crystal cried out as I continued. Her body spasmed on me, and a puddle grew as I knew she released either ejaculate or lost control of her bladder. I couldn't care less as I was focused on myself.

I grunted and moaned, feeling her raw ass made me moan as Crystal was tight and would spasm regularly on me, bringing me even more pleasure. I felt myself nearing the edge, and my surroundings faded to white as I loudly moaned, releasing into my whore girlfriend filling up her ass with my spunk. In my white-littered mind, an idea arose, and I pulled out, releasing a large amount shallow in her ass.

I pulled out after I finished ejaculating and stood up. I looked to Tracy, who was still masturbating. I walked over to her, my cock dripping with Crystal's ass juices, lube, and ejaculate. "Clean it," I told her.

Tracy didn't even hesitate, and my cock entered her mouth. One hand remained on her pussy while the other started to clean me inside her mouth. It was like she was in a trance of lust, and I moaned as my cock escaped her mouth so she could lick my shaft all around. I then could hear the noises of my girlfriend's ass as lube and semen reach the end of the track. I stepped back and pointed Tracy to my girlfriend.

"Clean every drop of semen that comes out, Skank," I ordered. This brought her out of the trance and as she understood the order. Still, after a night of listening to orders and obeying, her body moved, and her mouth started to lick my girlfriend's ass. Crystal moaned, but I could see the look in her eyes as I moved to check her condition. She began to help the process that was filled with moans and sounds from her ass.

I smiled and grabbed my clothes that miraculously were not dirty from what I could see. When I finished putting them on I, found some lube had gotten on a bit of my jeans, though.

I watched, and a couple of minutes later, Crystal said, "Skank, That's all go over to your Mistress for orders." Crystal got up slowly with a much more satisfying expression on her face.

Crystal then smiled before going over to a cabinet with some spare clothes and started to wipe with a towel inside. She then dressed in similar clothes that I was wearing now. "Let's go find you some supplies for that favor." Crystal said, and we both smiled while Tracy looked confused at her recent actions. Her shorts came back on, although damp with her wet pussy juices, as we went back into the store. Leaving the office.

12