Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth opened wide, surprised at my sudden movements and having a large flaccid cock in her face. "You want a picture?" I asked her as she gazed upon it. "Huh? You are speechless now. But you have annoyed me. So I give you three options," I said, moving my hips to make my cock wag in front of her. "Option one, Get the fuck out and leave us alone," I said, "Option two, Shut the fuck up and leave us alone," I then smirked as I noticed her gaze on my cock, "Option three, Shut the fuck up and come over and worship my cock on your knees giving me a blowjob." I paused as I continued to watch her mesmerized eyes. "Pick," I finished.

I then left the slack-jawed older woman there and sat back down with Crystal, 'forgetting' my towel. The woman's eyes remained, and she stood up, no longer talking. She walked to the door and opened it. She looked outside and closed it remaining inside, and walked over to me, getting on her knees, much to my surprise. I felt lips touch the head of my cock, and she gave it a lengthy kiss.

Crystal looked at me with surprise, too, at her action. I felt her lips spread and encapsulate my cock taking it deeper into her mouth. Her tongue began to work, and she no longer spoke to anger me. "Wow," Crystal said in the silence, "I never expected you to yell at the woman until she submitted to your cock herself," Crystal finished in the silence as I felt her try and take my cock as deep as she could go. I heard her gag before pulling it out of her mouth as I started to get harder rapidly.

I kept my arm wrapped around Crystal's shoulder, and she watched, fascinated as my cock covered the woman's face, which was licking up my shaft, before burying herself into my balls. I moaned as she started to suck on my balls, cleaning the sweat off with her mouth. The woman didn't stop as she continued to get more and more into worshiping my large cock and stopped sucking on my large balls and taking my head back into her mouth.

"Fuck, the bitch has experience as a cocksucker, though," I turned and told Crystal, "Not as good as you, that one blow job you gave me in the store with skank blew my fucking mind," I commented, making Crystal happy. The woman on my cock seemed to take that as a challenge, started to vacuum suck, and used her tongue more to please me. I moaned as I had already reached full mast and was nearing the tipping point. I grabbed her head to her surprise and pushed myself down her throat, "Take it bitch, and enjoy; it will be the last you will taste for a while," I finished in the heat of the moment, filling her throat before pulling back, and filling her mouth, before forcing it down her throat several more times.

It wasn't till I finished that I let go, and she pulled back and coughed. Sperm fell to the floor, and I felt irritation and waited a moment for her to regain air. After spilling a large amount of semen onto the sauna floor, she took a full breath of air. Her breathing calmed, and my hand landed in her hair and was slightly tangled in it. "Bitch!" I emphasized, "Who the fuck told you that you could spill my precious baby seed!" I exclaimed, and I pushed her head, and it hit the ground. "Lick it up, Bitch; I want all my baby seed down your throat before I finish counting to ten!" I almost yelled.

The woman started without thought to lick it up, and I saw out of the corner of my eye Crystal having her hands between her legs. I ignored my now horny girlfriend and started to count down. The woman hurried, licking up off the unknown and questionably clean floor. Still, it was soon cleaned up as I hit two seconds left and the last of it disappeared down her throat.

I shoved her away and stood up, grabbing my towel to cover up my throbbing cock. I was at full mast, but I ignored that and sat down with my towel covering me. I leaned back, arm wrapping around my girlfriend again as the woman picked herself up off the floor. She seemed lost and started towards the door. That's when I said something, "Before you leave bitch, you drank my precious baby seed," I said, stopping her in tracks, "You will come back with your number. I might call you if I need to relieve myself one day. Who knows," I smirked, and she opened the door and was about to step out, "Oh, one last thing, If I don't have your number in my hands in the next five minutes. No matter how much begging you do bitch you will never touch me again. Your choice." I finished, and she stepped out without a word.

Crystal looked at me, and I noticed her nipples hard and her legs spread with glistening fluids on her pussy. I simply said, "Not now," making her pout. "Later, we can play some more, but I want to see something," I told her and pulled Crystal flush with my body. Her head leaned on my shoulder, and I felt her hand creep to my cock. "Not now, otherwise I will punish you," I told her, and I could feel her contemplation.

This was the wrong thing to say as I felt her hand decisively land on my cock seconds later. Crystal not only wanted a punishment, but she also needed one. She had never felt my genuine anger and wanted me to punish her. My expression darkened as my Girlfriend went directly against me. Her hand freed my cock from the towel and stroked it up and down when the door opened.

The Woman from before with a business card came in flush from the sauna and maybe humiliation. She passed me the card and looked at my cock, "My name is Hilda," Before she left quickly. Crystal looked up, surprised.

"Wait, did she say Hilda?" Crystal asked quickly. She left my now hard cock alone, and I stood up, covering my lower extremities with a towel.

"Yes, she did, and I have her number now." I told Crystal, "Let's go; I think you need to cool off before I punish you," Crystal looked surprised at how serious I sounded.

"Hey, Are you okay?" Crystal asked.

"Not really, you just directly ignored an order from me. I am contemplating a punishment for you now." I told her, opening the sauna door, "I need to shower, but I will be putting this card away first and need you to open the locker." I told her.

I wasn't too angry, and I should have realized that Crystal wanted to be punished. She was a through and through masochist with many kinks. It would be like a reward for her if I did something normal to her. This complicated my choices, but I was already thinking of something fun.

Crystal realized that she might have pissed me off without getting anything out of it. The fun times in the sauna came to an end, and I placed the woman's card without looking at it into my bag. I then grabbed a couple of towels and headed to the showers. Crystal followed right after me, and we used the complimentary body wash; and I also used the shampoo that Crystal refused.

Soon we finished up and were back at the lockers after drying up, getting ready to leave. Crystal took the clothes with her this in a bunch, and I asked, "Don't they clean it for you?"

"Yeah, but I also change the outfit myself every couple of times. I don't want to be in the same outfit every time. Plus, this is more like a backup outfit in case I forgot to bring mine. Like today, usually, I bring a bag with all my stuff; today, I didn't want to make Samantha wait," Crystal turned to me, "Don't make Samantha wait; otherwise, things will sour between you too. She really likes people who are early."

I nodded as we finished getting ready and started to head out of the locker room. I wrapped my arm around her as we headed out, "So, Who is Hilda?" I asked and pulled out the card from my bag, seeing a simple and last name with a number. "Hilda Yahontov," I said with slight difficulty earning Crystal's surprise.

"Wow, that is surprising," Crystal remarked, "She is a well know business owner in this city. She has deep pockets. I am not surprised she is here as she is well known to work out here. Look, Angela, play that one how you want since I don't know her well or at all," Crystal looked down for a second, "And please be careful."

I smirked as we entered the elevator exiting the gym, "Crystal, I get it; I am not even sure I will be calling her back at this point." I told her with a smile, "That is entirely based on if I feel like having a bitch at my feet." I finished as the elevator doors closed.

12