Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," She said in perfect English, looking at me with a smile. I was only thrown off for a second, "It was quite a good show you and your girlfriend showed. I heard you might show me something interesting If I came over. So here I am; I think I might know what's coming. I am quite interested to see what you will do." The woman said.

"Got a wet pussy?" I asked. Her surprise showed, and her eyes narrowed on me. "No offense, lady, Thought you might want to take a Sissy's mouth for a ride," I told her with a wicked grin. The woman's eyes widened before a grin appeared on her face. "What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"Bitch get on your knees in front of this woman after showing her your useless sissy clit." I ordered over to Jake. With the last couple of minutes of abuse, he moved to my orders without thought. He turned to the woman showing her his caged cock.

The woman looked down and let out a tiny giggle. "Oh my, It is really straining against its cage, isn't it. I thought it over; I really don't want such a sissy touching my pussy." She said, turning to me, and I frowned.

"Again, another failure from the sissy bitch today," I said, looking annoyed but was anything but. I then smiled, "Would you like to join me in a little punishment for this sissy bitch?" I asked her.

"I see you have something else in mind?" Her tone turned the statement into a question--a smile arriving on her face.

I pulled the Sissy between us now. He yelped in surprise at the suddenness of the situation as an order rang out, "Hands on the car seat and stick your ass out as far a possible, Bitch. I want to see your back completely flat. I want it to be a fucking table to eat off of." I told him.

He looked at me, but he did so quickly. The woman now across from me over Jake's back looked at me. His ass now stuck out, and I turned to Crystal, who was holding her phone up. "Recording?" I asked her simply, and she nodded.

"Join me in punishing this Sissy bitch by spanking him; I guess thirty times for yourself?" I asked, "I have about that many times myself to spank him too. I want him with a nice red ass like a monkey getting into the car after this." I finished.

The woman's eyes gleamed, and Her hand came down swiftly. The sound almost like a clap came out, and this time Jake yelped in surprise and pain. "Gladly," was all she replied with. Her grin matched my own as my Hand came down to join hers on the other ass cheek.

"Let's get this started then. Sissy, Keep track of it for us, or we might lose count." I told him, "Oh," I said a second later, "Separate counts. I don't care if we lose count, but I am not losing a spank to a stranger, and I am sure she doesn't want to lose Spanking this ass more than I do." I smiled.

Jake looked up at me with a distressed look, and our hands came down in unison as the woman across from me took my queue. The slaps resounded together upon his ass cheeks. His body thrust forward, and he bit his lip tightly as he groaned. His cock in the cage swung back in forth in and out of our vision as he finally said, "One, Mistress."

Our hands started off in unison as they landed upon his ass. And his count faltered as they landed at slightly different times. His caged clit swung even faster as I didn't even pull back far to spank his ass again, making him almost bite his tongue as he tried to count. "Tw-" It cut off once again as the woman's Carmel hand landed upon his ass. She smiled as she did so, and we both looked at each other.

Our grins were both wicked, and our hands started to move separately from each other. We were landing spankings mercilessly upon his ass over and over again. He cried out loudly a couple of times, trying to count as we ignored him anyway. Our mission was to take as much enjoyment from spanking him as we could.

Minutes rolled by as our hand continued to move down upon his defenseless ass. He cried out, and I watched the woman's hand began to start to hurt for her. Still, she continued to strike punishment down upon the Sissy's ass with glee on her face. The smile of someone finding a new toy. She shook her hand though in obvious pain. Jake's ass was a bright red now from the repeated spanking, and I stopped. "The sissy bitch seems to have forgotten to count," I noted to the woman across from me.

"Yeah, but whatever lesson you wanted to teach him, maybe he learned?" She said, her tone making it a question.

"Thanks for your help, but I doubt it. He needs more training." I said, holding out my hand to hers. She looked at it and shaking it, "Angela, and If you ever see me and want to have some fun, I don't mind." I smiled, and the woman's expression changed.

She watched me for a second and nodded, "Sofia, if I see you again... Maybe," She said, "For now, I got something I need to go do." Sofia walked away after that returning to her car.

"Get your ass in the car Bitch." I told Jake. He seemed oddly quiet and moved to pick up his pants. "Did I say to put those things back on?" I asked with exasperation. He looked at me and got in the back seat without words. I turned to Crystal, "I think I need to instill him with properly listening to orders." I commented.

Crystal nodded, "He has been a very naughty boy today. I would almost say he barely has started any training with how he is acting."

"Let's go; I have a sissy to punish when we get back," I said, taking the food off my seat passing her hers. "Plus, now we got cold food maybe," I noted.

I got in the front passenger seat while Crystal got back into the driver's seat. My stomach loudly grumbled as the food was presented in front of me. I tore open a burger, and I ate while thinking of what was to come. The sissy in the backseat was silent, his pants forgotten in that parking lot. Crystal drove while eating a chicken burger. She seemed content, though, as we drove down the streets.

Soon we arrived as I was tearing into my third burger, only interrupted with the number of fries when I noted, "Hey, Sissy, Where is my girlfriend's change?" I asked.

"There wasn't any left, Mistress," He said with a meek tone.

Crystal shrugged, and I sighed, "It's because he bought himself something. Oh well, maybe we can give it to Samantha." I replied that if Jake used all Crystal's money, he probably made up for the shortfall with his own. No, take-out place would end up with on the exact dollar amounts.

It would be an interesting day, I thought as we neared Crystal's Garage as it opened up for us. My thoughts were anticipating what would be coming next. I was excited, and Crystal parked inside her Garage. "Now the fun Begins," I said, turning to the sissy with a giant grin that made him shiver.

12