Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was loving things as they were, though, as I rampaged inside of him. That little swollen bit of Prostate I could even fell on my cock continued to be rubbed as I fucked his ass into submission. in my haze of pleasure, I turned to Crystal. "Take off that gag. Let us hear what the sissy has to say." I ordered her with a sadistic, pleasured smile on my face.

Crystal obeyed, taking off the gag while Samatha filmed the sissy taking my huge cock entirely. My cock pumped in and out of him, and He cried out loudly without words as the gag left his mouth. His voice a cry of pleasure as I continued to fuck him without mercy. I was nearing the end, and his cry of another orgasm made me trust hard and deep into his little asspussy without restraint. I felt semen leave my cock deep into his bowels without restraint, filling him up. I moaned and continued to pump my hips as the sissy's ass spasmed on me.

I finished my ejaculation, and the sissy's legs shook without any semen leaving his cock. The sissy no longer seemed able to ejaculate, and with the amount on the floor, I thought of it as a personal challenge to see if there was some hiding in his balls. My cock might have erupted once, but I wasn't ready to call it quits with just one ejaculation.

My hands reached up, and the earplugs left the sissy's ears allowing sound to return to his world, "Ready for round two?" I asked him with a grin. His eyes looked at me with that fear, and he opened his mouth to say something when my hips swung back. The sudden movement caught him off guard, and my hips thrust forward back into him, and he cried out.

"Why!?" He screamed, "Mercy, Mistress, Mercy!" He exclaimed a second later. I didn't know what the question was about, and I couldn't care. My hips moved while the women around me recorded the session as the sissy exclaimed, "I'm Cumming!"

Again nothing erupted from his little clit, and I thrust into his ass continuously, making sure he felt every inch of my cock moving across his sensitive prostate gland. His cries echoed in the room continuously, even as his body unwillingly strained against the restraints. His body shuddered in another orgasm as he cried out, "Oh, God, NOT AGAIN, CUMMMING MISTRESS, IM CUMMING!"

His screams continued to echo even as his ass spasmed on me. Still, nothing erupted from his cock. I was reaching the peak yet again, and I looked towards Crystal. "Got anything, Shocking?" I asked her.

Crystal's eyes widened, and she looked thoughtful. Samantha, on the other hand, got a vicious, sadistic grin, "You looking to make the sissy forcefully erupt once again?" Samantha asked.

"Yup, I want him to release the last of it in him. I want to see if there any left." I finished.

"Mine is in the repair shop," Crystal said meekly. "A couple of weeks ago, mine broke when I was doing some electrical play with Philp," Crystal admitted, "I had to ship it back to the manufacturer to get it repaired properly. It won't be back for a week." She finished it off.

I felt disappointment flow through me, but I continued to thrust my hips up into the moaning sissy as I felt him spasm once again on my cock. He cried out in a futile attempt to beg for mercy. His exhausted voice, though, was decreasing the volume of all that begging.

I shrugged somehow, even as I continued to mercilessly fuck that sissy's ass. "Okay, let us finish him with this then," I said, disappointment evident in my voice although I tried to contain it.

"Sorry," Crystal replied meekly, and I shoved my cock deeply into The sissy's ass and brought my hand out to bring Crystal close. I kissed her lips as I continued to fuck that little bitch and felt his orgasm yet again on my cock as I released a second load. The orgasm with Crystal's kiss made my head blank for just a second as the orgasm shot through my body. It was an amazing feeling, and I continued to kiss her as my hips finished dumping a load into the sissy's bowels again.

This time though, I pulled out, and the Sissy moaned with a gaping hole at my exit. He looked exhausted and didn't even fight while the vibrators continued to bring a constant stream of pleasure through his now flaccid cock. It looked useless under all those vibrators, and I smiled.

"I think we should give him a shower than send him home," I said with contempt in my voice. "I think that he has learned his lesson a little today, although..." I ripped the tape and vibrators off his cock and heard his groans. Samantha did the same as we all started to work together to strip the dirty toys off the sissy. Light groans were the only thing that came from the exhausted sissy. He seemed out of it and didn't seem to know what was happening around him.

I unstrapped the Sissy, and he remained still. The Exhaustion was completely evident. My hand, though, lashed out and slapped his face. He groaned again, and I continued to slap his face, "Wake up, sissy," I repeated as I slapped his face multiple times to wake him up.

"Uhh, What?" Jake said, and this time my hand struck with more power behind it. With his mind now waking up, he felt the hit much more seriously.

"Get the fuck up, sissy," I ordered harshly. The sissy looked up with a start and saw me with a stern expression. The memories of the last couple of hours made him shudder, and he got up with a loud groan. He was covered in his own urine and semen. I watched him get off that chair with shaky legs that trembled under his own weight.

"Yes, Mistress," He said with the fear evident in his voice. It seemed that he had learned to listen to my orders.

"Get cleaned up Sissy, Follow me," I ordered, and I showed him into the showers down here. I then turned the water on cold and shoved him in.

"IT'S COLD!" The sissy cried out in surprise.

"Hurry the fuck up, sissy!" I replied loudly.

I could hear him scrub himself off inside the shower almost, and I scoffed as I listened to his groans and moans under the showerhead. Soon though, he came out no longer reeking of ejaculate and urine. I looked upon him, and I ordered, "Show me your little pussy, Sissy!" My tone came out with contempt, but Jake didn't hesitate. He quickly turned around and showed me his ass. As he was doing that, Samantha came in and started to record the scene in plain view.

"Get on your knees in front of me, sissy," I followed up quickly. The sissy Jake didn't hesitate. The memory of the punishment was fresh in his mind, and he turned around and got on his knees in front of me. My foot came down upon his head, though. "Make your face touch the fucking floor, sissy. This is proper kneeling to your Mistress!" I ordered.

The sissy's face touched the tile floor, but my foot remained. I then pushed his face to the floor, putting weight onto his head. "This is your proper place, sissy," I told him. "Now, You have been forgetting your training all too much, sissy. Every time you forget to acknowledge my orders with a 'Yes, Mistress,' from now on will be an hour in that chair you found yourself today." I told him a new punishment, and I heard him audibly gulp. "One Hour," I said, and the sissy tried to look up at me.

"Mistress?!" He cried out in confusion.

"Every time I tell you something, I need a stupid little sissy like you to tell me you understand, sissy. When I say something that requires acknowledgment, you will tell me you understand with a simple, Yes, Mistress." I told him flatly, "If your stupid sissy mind needs further clarification, you must request with, 'This stupid sissy doesn't understand, Mistress, Please enlighten me.'" I finished.

"Yes, Mistress!" He said while under my foot, and I smirked.

"Good, You finally understand something in that stupid sissy mind. In acknowledgment of that, you may clean up my cock from your sissy pussy." I ordered.

I lifted my foot off his head and raised an eyebrow as the sissy started to get back on his knees, "Yes, Mistress," He acknowledged my order, but my eyebrow stayed raised. My cock was dripping with semen and intestinal fluids from the Sissy. It looked grotesque under the light, and he looked up at my girth that was standing tall on its own--twitching under his glare.

My hand slapped him, "Hurry up and thank me for the privilege of being able to service my cock, Sissy!" I ordered him harshly.

"Thank you, Mistress, For allowing me to clean the majesty of your cock!" He exclaimed before digging into my balls, licking them up to the shaft of my cock. The tongue glided up the shaft of my cock, almost making me moan. He started the lengthy procedure of cleaning my cock up with his tongue. No drop of semen was spared under his tongue as he licked along the length multiple times.

Samantha watched with a smile recording the entire thing as the sissy cleaned my cock up all over and finally finished getting the fluids off me. He seemed to want to pull back with finishing his order. "Suck me off Sissy, Do it well, and you won't receive a punishment. Fail and another hour in that chair." I told him nonchalantly. I looked to Samantha, "Put a timer on please, He has five minutes to make me cum, or he gets an hour on the chair and another hour for every minute after." My open threat to the sissy made his mouth immediately start sucking on my cock with an increased fervor that I have never seen from him before.

He unwillingly even got me to moan as he tried to use his hands to help pleasure me. My hands came down on his hands when they tried to come up, hitting him on the knuckles harshly, "Mouth only, sissy bitch!" I chastised him.

The time was almost up, and the sissy was bringing me more pleasure than he ever had before with his mouth. He was starting to focus on those spots that made me moan loudly. He was quickly bringing me to orgasm much faster than I anticipated. I even had to begin to hold in my orgasm as the Sissy did his flat best to bring me to orgasm. Still, I would hold out at least for that first timer to go off. I wanted to match myself for a second after that alarm went off to make the sissy despair.

Jake was growing more desperate and finally the moment where an alarm went off. I waited for a second, and I grabbed the sissy's head shoving him down on my cock while the Alarm blared in the room. I then released my seed down his throat without care as he dispaired. I moaned loudly as I dumped it down his throat and pulled back to fill his mouth with the leftovers as my ejaculation came to an end.

I pulled out of his mouth and looked down at the sissy. "Hold that semen in your mouth, your Sissy Bitch." I ordered.

The sissy looked at me with despair increasingly. His brain seemed to work through as he tilted his head back and said, "Yess, Mistress, Thank you for your semen."

It was garbled and hard to hear with a mouth full of cum. Samantha behind me couldn't seem to contain that giggle of hers, and I stepped away. "Keep that cum in your mouth and get dressed," I ordered, pointing towards the door where Crystal was standing in front. "Help him out, babe, and bring him home with some of the clothing options we got him." Crystal heard the demand in my tone and nodded.

It seemed Crystal was perfectly fine with me ordering her around. However, that wasn't much to my surprise. She liked when I took charge, and I heard a gargled acknowledgment from the sissy.

As they left the room together to get the sissy dressed, "Crystal, Be a babe and bring him for inspection before going; I need to see a clit cage on him and something to plug up that gaping hole." I finished.

"No problem, I am sure I will enjoy it. You want the semen to be shown at the inspection?" Crystal asked, her gaze heated at me.

"Yup, I want to see my semen in there. I also want a photo of it just outside of the Cliche house. After that, I guess if the sissy wants to, they can swallow." I told her.

Crystal's eyes looked enthralled, and she nodded Happily. "No problem, Mistress," Crystal acknowledged.

The door closed after her and the sissy. I sighed before turning to Samantha as she put away her phone. "How do you think I am dominating men?" I asked her curiously.

This whole interaction started because Samantha wanted to see me dominate a man. I did so in front of her, and Samantha's gaze was as heated as Crystal's was. "I will tell you how I think," Samantha said with a stern expression, "You made me want a Sissy of my own to dominate." She said, her tone heated, "I think I will try and find a client soon around that, to be honest. That was hot and well done. Not perfect, and you might have wanted to spend more time fucking him into further despair. Other than that, I loved it." Samantha came across as genuine.

"Thank you, I do have to go back home soon, though," I told her truthfully," I have no idea what time it is, but I am still a student and need to get ready for next week.

Samantha nodded, "Fair enough. Crystal won't take much time, but how do you feel at this moment?" Samantha asked from nowhere.

"Honestly," I said, buying myself time to think about my feelings. "I feel good; no, I feel amazing. Dominating that sissy bitch makes me feel powerful that someone like that little fucking bitch has to listen to my orders. I feel good about putting someone like him in his proper place too." I turned to Samantha, "If that makes me a bad person like him, then I don't care. I feel amazing, and I am looking forward to next week." I opened the bathroom door, and Samantha followed me out where I put on my dirty clothing.

I looked at Samantha after finishing getting dressed. I felt uncomfortable in my old clothes, but I wore what I had. "You aren't a bad person Angela," Samantha said in the silence, "You just like what you like. Just don't go overboard and do it to everyone." Samantha said with a smirk.

"Fine, let us go upstairs," I told her, leaving the philosophical questions behind in the basement. Samantha seemed to agree, and we were soon on the Living room couches. Soon, Crystal came down in a cute tank top that stopped just below her breasts and some shorts. The sissy was dressed the way he came in, though with many bags with labels showing their origins of women wear to those who saw them.

"Show me the cum in your mouth, sissy," I ordered, and Crystal walked past him to sit beside me. The sissy showed me the cum in his mouth now with a ton of saliva with it too. "Boi pussy now with that little clit cage you are growing so happy with."

The sissy seemed to blush under my order but followed instruction with a 'Yes, Mistress," That was hard to make out with the semen in his mouth. The pants were dropped with a couple of bags. A black plug was covering the ass from sight, and I nodded. "Now your clit, Sissy." Another acknowledgment came from him, and she turned around. The clit was tightly secured and locked. I nodded again. "Good, Get the fuck out of my sight," I ordered, pointing at the back door.

The siss acknowledged again before walking to the back door. I looked outside to see the darkness coming in. "Crystal," I said as she was getting up. I pulled her back down onto my lap, much to her surprise, and our lips met. I kissed her deeply and passionately. Crystal moaned and wrapped her arms around me, increasing our contact. I then broke the kiss, our foreheads touching. "Get your measurements, babe. I will be heading home while you take that sissy bitch home. I need to get ready for next week, do laundry, and tame my mother a bit. I want to let you get your measurements before I go so you can start at your own convenience for that clothing Samantha wants me to have. Not to mention yourself." I finished with a smirk.

"Fine," Crystal said, a little attitude in it. "I want to see you soon next week, though," Crystal countered.

I nodded," Definitely; now go; we need to finish things up here. I really do need to get going." I told her honestly.

With that, Samantha got up too, "I will contact you soon, Angela," Samantha said as Crystal ran off for her measuring tape. Samantha, on the other hand, headed to the door. "I need to get things set up too. I look forward to working with you, Angela; I have hopes for you." She finished and left without another word.

Crystal stormed out with that measuring tape and noticed Samantha's absence. She shrugged, and things moved forward. The measuring was very professional, though, and Soon Crystal announced that she had all the measurements she needed.

"I might need you to try it on a couple of times to make sure everything is right, but I will start working on it tomorrow while you're at school." Crystal said with a professional tone as she finished her notes.

"Good," I said, and I spanked her ass feeling that satisfying ripple making Crystal yelp. "I will see you soon." With that, I put on my shoes and left. The sissy must have been waiting in the back. Instead, I headed out early, wanting to go for a run to clear my mind.

My feet hit the pavement heading home, my thoughts whirling in a torrent.

12