Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy then crawled closer and brought her chest closer to me. Then brought her breasts around my cock as her tongue licked along the shaft up to the tip while she pressed her soft breasts around me tighter. As I took a bite, I felt the pleasure of her skin and softness slid up and down my cock that was pleasurable in a different way. I remembered Crystal doing something like this with her breasts, but my mind was more on her mouth at the time as it played with my cock.

I moaned, though, when her tongue hit the spot just under the top of my cock as her saliva trailed down my cock. I took another fork full of food as I leaned back. Tracy tightened her breasts more around my cock even though they didn't fully wrap around it. Her nipples brushed up against my cock as she tightened, and her hands moved them separately, earning another moan from me as she sped up with her mouth taking the tip into her mouth.

Inside her mouth, her tongue continued to tease that spot underneath the head of my cock. I moaned again as Tracy did her best to bring me pleasure with her breasts and mouth. The moans seemed to energize her even more and increased her pace, her entire body rubbing and going up and down the length of my cock. I could now hear light moans coming from Tracy even as she did so.

I started to quicken my pace of eating even as Tracy started to earn even more moans from me. Her breasts squeezed around me, and her nipples trailed up and down the length of my cock continuously. Her moans increased in volume, and she took me deeper in her mouth at times while her tongue continued to force a larger reaction out of me.

The little cocksucking slut at my feet was getting better, and as I took one of the last bites of the food, I moaned louder with nothing that had to do with the food I was eating. My cock hardened further, and I put the plate aside, no longer caring about the last of the food on the plate.

Tracy seemed happier, earning a larger reaction from me, and I shoved her head down harder on my hard cock just as I felt my pleasure reach a peak and blasted the inside of her mouth. I moaned loudly and let go of Tracy's head. The little cocksucker Tracy seemed to realize that her work wasn't done and felt the pleasure increase even as I heard her gulp down the god's elixir that was erupting from my cock without complaint. Her body continued to move, her breasts moving with her hand aiding them as she squeezed them tight to my cock, making me moan again in my post ejaculation. Her mouth then increased in suction, and the last of my ejaculation was cleaned out of my urethra by her forcefully.

The little cocksucker happily took in a breath a couple of seconds later when I heard her take a deep breath. "Does that lessen my punishment, Mistress?" She asked with an almost innocent tone. When I looked down at her with the look of innocence on her face with the knowledge that she pleasured me more than I expected.

Everything in me wanted to smack her down for some reason with that expression. It was like a challenge to my authority without actually going against it. I didn't know what it was, and I didn't answer until I figured it out.

Then I figured out what was bothering me. It was the way she talked back to me with an expression that showed that she already knew the answer. That the only way I could tell her differently was to lie and that she knew it was a lie. It annoyed me, and even though she did pleasure me more than I expected with her body, I felt slighted with how she finished.

If it wasn't for that simple, innocent expression, she maintained with those words, and I would have decreased the punishment. The anger I felt in the slight, though, made the anger that I had towards my parent come back into focus. I growled without even knowing, and I stood looking down at the skank at my feet.

"You had done good," I slowly said, "You did well then that expression you are showing." I told her honestly, "Those words with that expression seem to me that you are challenging me slut," I told her.

Tracy started to realize that she had done something wrong, and I continued levelly, "That innocent look with that expression, Skank. Are you challenging me? Trying to piss me off when I am already frustrated over something else?" I asked her.

"N-No, No, Mistress," Tracy stammered out and must have realized that simple action that she had done hit a nerve in me that was making me react poorly to her.

"Well, If you thought that that expression was charming, you were wrong. I did feel pleasure, and you did do a good job. I would have even lessened the punishment that I was going to give you if only to ease my own frustrations." I told her my voice laced with the anger that was only slightly her fault. "Instead, I think these cocksucking lips need a lesson on how to beg for forgiveness and how to ask how I felt about the pleasure I just received," I told her.

I paused, and I grappled with the anger I felt. I remembered when talking with Samantha that I needed to train with more than just a stick. I was comfortable with the stick, and my cock made a nice carrot when training. But the subtle attack on my authority with that expression and words probably wasn't deliberate. She didn't mean to attack, and the main reason for my frustration and anger wasn't at her.

If the crime didn't fit the punishment, it wouldn't be good training. Therefore, I needed to quickly decide how to deal with the skank still on her knees. My cock hardened with the thought of giving a harsh punishment that would keep her off her ass for a week. That would be too harsh, though, and the silence filled my bedroom. I looked into her eyes, and she looked back up into mine as I turned over in my mind what I should do.

I took a deep breath as my thoughts gathered back together into something more proper. With a second deep breath, I spoke, "Okay, I have decided, you dumb slut," I began. I then brought her up to her feet by her hair. I made sure not to pull any out as I did so.

"Ow, Ow Ow," Tracy said under her breath as I pulled her close to me by her hair.

"You were doing so good, my dumb bitch of a skank. Instead, you had to got ahead and pissed me the fuck off." I said levelly, "You are lucky we are not at my girlfriend's house, so I have the proper toys available to help me with your punishment." I took a deep breath again.

My hand then struck her face with controlled strength. I wanted it to be hard enough to hurt without leaving a bruise. I then brought her face close and spat on her face and rubbed it all around, making her wince as I did so roughly. My hand then struck her breasts that just a minute ago were doing well, pleasuring me. "Skank," I began, "You will ask with, 'Did my services Please you Mistress?' in the future. Do you understand?" I asked her as I brought her face close to me again. "Whenever you want to ask, you will ask like that." I finished, my eyes glazed with anger.

"Y=Yes, Mistress!" Tracy exclaimed. My hand reached down towards her pussy, feeling the juices flowing, and I wondered if that was more do to with the blowjob or how I was treating her. My hand then left only to come back up, slapping her pussy, making her squeak in alarm as I continued to slap her pussy harshly. Tracy then tried to close her legs to stop me from slapping her pussy.

"This is your punishment, skank." I told her, "Open your fucking legs slut!" I ordered.

Tracy's legs opened slowly, and I sped it up as my hand started to slap her thighs, making her spread them farther. Once the pussy was fully open to my hand, I switched from her thighs. My hand landed on her pussy, and Tracy cried out with her arms bracing themselves on my shoulders. Her legs closed instinctually. When they did, I would slap her thighs back open until her legs spread.

"What do you say?" I asked her.

"Thank you, Mistress, for teaching this skank a lesson!" Tracy cried out with tears in her eyes from the pain.

My hands slapped her pussy, "What do you ask when you finish pleasuring me?" I asked her.

Tracy yelped as a slap landed on her clit, "D-Did my services please you, Mistress?"

I slapped once more harshly, hearing her cry out and jump. Tracy's legs closed, and I let them this time. "Good, Much better for you to understand," I commented and pointed at the bed, "Now, a reward for learning quickly, skank," I told her.

Tracy nodded, looking happier with the change from me slapping her thighs and pussy, and moved, albeit looking funny as she did so towards the bed. I didn't comment, though, since I understood why she was walking like that. I went to the box of condoms Crystal left here and ripped open a package. The condom slipped down the length of my cock, and I tossed a dozen unopened condoms onto the bed.

Tracy was on the bed, looking lost on how I wanted to go at it. "Come here, Skank. I will fuck you like the bitch you are to start with." I told her, seeing Tracy blush again, although those tears were still in her eyes slightly. Tracy didn't argue, though, like she did in the beginning and turned around. She brought her ass back to the edge of the bed, and I pressed the tip of my cock to her pussy, lubricating the tip of my cock.

"As a reward, Skank," I told her my authority in question, "You may beg for what hole I fuck to start."

"Fuck my ass, Mistress!" Tracy cried out without a moment's hesitation. "I need your fat monster cock deep in my ass, Mistress!" She continued to beg, "Oh, God, I want it in my ass so bad!"

Tracy didn't stop until the tip of my cock lined up with her asshole slowly, and I smirked. "Such a fucking anal slut," I told her, "Maybe I didn't need the condom after all. You want to be an anal cum dump, don't you?" I asked her.

This was where there was a pause to register the words. Tracy, though, seemed to need my cock to fuck out the pain I inflicted on her. "Yes! I want to be your anal slut; taking that load deep in my ass, Mistress, I want it!" She cried out, wagging her ass.

"Then turn around take off the condom before inserting it yourself, Skank!" I ordered her and left my cock lined up with her asshole. Tracy didn't let it remain that way for long and turned around. The earlier show of hesitation and being lost is gone. Her hand reached my cock and slipped the condom off my cock. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world as the latex stretched to at her pulling, But soon the condom was pulled off seconds later, and Tract had turned around, and hand was lining up my cock to her ass again.

Tracy then paused as if to take at the moment, "May I take your cock, Mistress?" Tracy asked in a show of restraint that I hadn't seen in the last minute.

Tracy kept surprising me tonight, and I nodded, "You may penetrate yourself on my cock, Slut," I gave permission, and Tracy's hips moved as my permission was bestowed upon her.

"Oh God, YES!" Tracy cried out as the head of my cock slipped past her sphincter. Tracy paused for only half a second with the head of her cock inside her ass. That pause ended, and her hips moved, bringing her cock deeper into her ass, "Oh, God Yes, Your cock is so fat, Mistress!" Tracy's cries started to fill my bedroom.

I let her slowly take my cock deeper into her ass. Her ass gripped my cock as it slipped gradually deeper and deeper inside of herself. Tracy continued to cry out, "Oh, God, Mistress, Why is it SOO GOOD!" She cried out.

Tracy had taken eight inches of my cock when I lost my patience, "Because it's ME!" I told her as I shoved my cock deeper into the slut on my cock. Tracy cried out as she took my cock deeper into her ass. "You fucking ANAL SLUT!" I told her as I thrust into her ass repeatedly. My hand landed on her ass, making Tracy cry out again. I continued to fuck her harder and harder.

My hand landed on each ass cheek, and I stopped thrusting. That ass didn't stop moving to the pace that I set, though, and Tracy continued moving her hips, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OHH!" She cried out in pleasure as her ass continued to fuck herself on my cock, bringing me more pleasure.

The pleasure filled my head, and I felt Tracy tighten on me. I then felt the liquid spray on me as I heard Tracy cry out as she orgasmed on me. Her hips paused, and I took up the thrusting from her. "OoOHHH!" Tracy's voice almost reached a scream, and my hand came down on her ass, reddening it as her ass waved under the slap.

Those hips started to move, and I felt myself reach a peak not too much later, and I growled as I released my seed into her ass. Tracy cried out again with my own growl. I filled her ass with continuous thrusts as the white entered my mind with the orgasm that roared through me.

I paused as the orgasm finished, and I slowly pulled out of the sluts ass. This time I grabbed a discarded unopened condom. I looked down at Tracy, her arms no longer holding her up and her face buried in my blankets.

With my frustrations in the background and the condom slipping over my cock down its length. "Slut, I think somehow since Thursday last week, you lost some of the Stamina you need." I commented as the condom reached the base of my cock, "Let us work on improving that!" I commented loudly, and I saw the shudder roll through her body.

I lined my cock up to her pussy and trusted inside her feeling her body shudder again. "I know you love it from behind, Skank." The blanket muffled Tracy's cries as I released the frustrations into her. My lust was driving my hips into her later than I should have stayed up.

12