Life of a Grifter

Story Info
Two con-artists use their ample assests in Vegas!!
7.9k words
4.52
5.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2020 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer:

This story is for Adults Only. If you are underage, exit now. Make sure to store this book where minors cannot access it. This book contains graphic language and scenes of sexual acts. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old. All sexual acts are consenting. This story may portray scenes of intercourse, voyeur, outercourse, anal, and Fellatio. Any correlation to anything already produced or an existing location is accidental.

Thank you for reading and leaving a review.

As she held the thin pulsing cock in her mouth, Leah thought about why she was sucking the Floor Manager's cock. She had been working at the Serenity Casino for three months. This was the second time she felt the need to give the Floor Manager a blowjob.

The first time she used her charm to get the Floor Manager's cock in her mouth, it was a week after starting work. She had personal rules to follow for each scam Megan and she pulled off. Rule number eleven was 'Make your boss REALLY like you.' Two jobs ago, Rule #11 was tough to follow since her boss was a woman, a straight woman. However, two weeks of flirting and drinks, Leah was able to get her into bed, too.

With the manhood sliding into her throat, she ran rule seven and three in her mind. Rule #7, 'No kissing,' and Rule #3, 'No intercourse.' These two rules were more a guideline. She broke them when necessary.

"Ooo, it feels so good. Leah, go faster," moaned George her boss.

Leah enjoyed giving George a blowjob. From their only encounter, she could tell that he was a caring lover. He never held her head or tried to ram his cock into her mouth. She followed his instruction and increased her pace. Deciding to be nice, she added a twist. She fondled his scrotum with her free hand.

As one hand cupped George's balls, her other hand stroked the base of his dick. It didn't take long for his cock to start pulsing. Sensing his coming orgasm, Leah slowed her pace and stopped. With his member deep inside her mouth, she felt his cum. She swallowed his minimal load easily but acted like it was too much to handle.

"Fuck...Leah, I'm...," George said warning her a second before exploding. The tight pressure of her lips around him and her tongue moving over his shaft was too much. He looked down into her blue eyes staring up at him as he came. Her eyes had a shocked expression. However, Leah kept his cock inside her mouth knowing guys enjoyed it.

"Gagh...ewe, Georgie," coughed Leah. "You didn't tell me soon enough. I almost choked it was so much."

Lean faked complaining following rule number twenty-four and fifteen. Rule # 15, 'Act naïve and dumb'. She figured if people thought you were an idiot; they would never expect you're really a genius.

She rose from her knees and wiped off her chin with a finger. Not wanting to get her Casino outfit dirty, Leah licked her finger. His semen tasted sweet. George straightened upright as he pulled up his pants. His eyes went to the ample cleavage revealed by Leah's uniform. The truly remarkable part of her attire was the form-fitting skirt. It hugged her full rear-end and accentuated her firm full thighs wonderfully.

If Leah didn't have her brunette hair braided, it would have fallen below her ass. When she was on her knees, if not up, her hair would get dirty.

"Sorry Leah, I tried," explained George leaning to kiss Leah.

She turned her head, so he kissed her cheek, Rule #7. "I know. It's okay, but no kissing sweetie. Your umm stuff is still in my mouth. I should get back to work."

"You're right. We should return."

"And, you won't mind that I deal for that dark hair girl, often, right? Did you notice her breasts are twice as big as mine?"

"Y-yeah, I mean. Yes, you can be her dealer. I umm really didn't notice her, much."

"It's okay Georgie. You could think about her next time we have fun. I bet you would like her to suck your cock, too."

George's cheeks reddened.

Casino Floor

Megan loved silk dresses. Tonight, she wore her beloved black silk dress with matching stiletto heels. The dress's neckline went straight to her belly button revealing her pierced navel. When walking, it was a scientific mystery how her immense chest didn't spill from the split. The plummeting neckline of the dress exposed the entire middle of her chest. If it wasn't for the magic stopping her areola from being exposed, her breasts would spill from the neckline of the dress.

Megan strolled to her favorite table in the casino, roulette. This game was just pure chance. As she took a seat at the table, she felt the eyes of the entire establishment on her. She took a seat on the right edge of the table away from the two other patrons at the table. As she placed her bets, she pouted every time her number didn't come up. When she won once, she jumped for joy causing her curves to bounce. It took about three minutes for her mark to join her.

The retired Texas oilman watched the dark-haired women enter. He had always enjoyed the female body, and this lady's body was absolutely spectacular. He had to have her. When she made eye contact, he thought she might be a working girl. Her sweet smile was more than any man could stand, and the golden scent of her perfume enchanted him. Then, to his amazement, she strolled past him on her way to the roulette table.

Not wanting to seem eager, he watched her for a while. If she was a working girl, 'she failed at working, anyone,' he thought. He had to move in, so the Texas oilman stood and went to her. As he walked to her table, he motioned for his two associates to remain at the poker table. He spun his finger in a circle indicating for them to continue playing. He stood next to the gorgeous woman.

"Miss, this game is just chance. You shouldn't be upset."

"I know. I tell myself, 'I'm just playing for fun,' and I don't need the money, but," replied Megan in a soft tone.

"But, what, ma'am?"

Noticing the look of concern and desire in her mark's eyes, Megan knew she had him on the hook. Now, time to sink the hook deeper. "But... it was my late husband's money, the asshole. I'm here to enjoy myself and forget what I found out about him."

"Well, Vegas is a great place to mend a broken heart. What did the asshole do?"

"Cheated on me," lied Megan. "At the reading of the Will, I found out that he had a child with another woman. The cheating bastard."

"That's terrible."

"It was," said Megan turning towards the oil tycoon. Using her body language, she opened to him. She held one hand to her mouth to act like she was trying to stop herself from crying, and placed her other hand was on his knee. That contact, she knew, would increase the old man's desire for her.

"Come to my poker table with me. Poker is a game for winners, and you ma'am are a winner, now."

"Thank you, but you don't even know me."

"Call me Bill... and you are?" asked William Buckwater. The owner of the second largest oil field in Texas.

"Megan."

"Megan, what a sweet name. Now, we've been introduced, so come on over to my table and play with me," requested Bill giving her his smooth Texan charm.

Megan stood and grabbed her rack of casino chips. Currently, her rack contained no more than five thousand dollars. As she followed Bill to his table, she noticed the two guys already seated at the table. Both men had biceps thicker than her thighs, and they watched her every move. From Leah's research, she knew the men were the Texan's bodyguards.

"This is my favorite table, Little lady. It's because I have the sweetest dealer."

"Mr. Buckwater, now, you know, I'm here because you requested me as your dealer," teased the brunette dealer. "I would be your dealer at any table you requested."

"You're right, Sweetheart, but I'm a poker man through and through."

"I have to admit, I'm not too good at this game. How many cards do I get to start?" asked Megan (Rule #15) looking up at her friend, the voluptuous dealer.

"Five, ma'am," replied Leah.

Megan had stayed away from the Casino while Leah scouted for a prospective subject for their con. Leah had identified Mr. Buckwater as their next 'mark' and had managed to get close to the Texan. She had been Mr. Buckwater's dealer for the past week. From her conversations, she knew the oilman only had a week left in Vegas.

Leah's casino outfit consisted of a short brown skirt with respectable black high heels. She wore a matching brown vest with the casino's logo on it. However, the white blouse under her vest had four extra buttons undone to reveal an amazing amount of cleavage. Her white lace bra was basically visible.

Leah had used the relationship with George, her boss, to avoid trouble over the revealing way that she wore her uniform on the Casino floor. She believed the main reason Mr. Buckwater continued to request her as his dealer was due to the overdeveloped breasts, and the fact, she displayed them perfectly.

She began dealing the cards. Each time she placed five cards in front of a player, Leah's breasts bounced, slightly. Even with Megan by his side, Leah noticed, out of the corner of her eye, Mr. Buckwater staring at her chest. She smiled inwardly.

After losing two bets, of a hundred dollars each, the girls' eyes met. This was the pre-arranged signal that Megan could win the next hand. Following the grifter's rules, Leah had ensured that her 'mark' thought of her as an airhead. She would giggle often at the idiotic jokes the oilman made, and she would answer questions completely wrongly then laugh. She would ask brainless questions, too. For instance, when Bill talked about drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, she would ask, "Do you need a passport?"

No one suspected Leah was counting cards or had that ability.

Once the cards were dealt, Leah lifted her long ponytail with her left hand, which was hanging down her back, and laid it over her left shoulder. The ponytail hung down her chest and between her vast cleavage to her stomach.

Following Leah's signal, Megan knew to request two cards. Once she had her two new cards, she had a full house, three sixes and two queens. She decided to raise the bet by a hundred.

"Well, Little Lady, you must have a good hand or think it," commented Bill.

"Maybe, of course, two hands ago when I folded, you told me I would have won, so you never know," replied Megan with a sly smile.

"Teasing, I like it. I see your hundred and raise you a grand."

Mr. Buckwater looked each of his guards in the eyes, wordlessly telling them to fold. Now, the game was just Megan and him.

Megan met the bet and bending slightly to push her rack of chips into the pile, she said, "I raise you the rest and a kiss."

"Deal, I match your bet and call. Show me what you got, or you might be showing more than you want, Sweet Thing."

Placing down her full house, she saw the Texan's eyes go wide. Lowering his hand, she saw why. He had a straight, Jack of hearts to seven of clubs, a good hand, but not good enough. Megan had won the hand.

The Pawn Shop (past)

To bet with the high rollers in Vegas, Megan needed high roller money. Rule #35, 'Never use your own money. It keeps your personal risk, low'.

After being in town for three days, two weeks after Leah arrived, Megan found the place to obtain a loan. As she opened the door to The Pawn Shop, she heard a bell tinkle. The smell of cigar filled her nostrils and a thin layer of smoke filled the store.

The shop had shelves of used goods on display. She saw everything from PS4s to ten-year-old camcorders. There were even racks of clothes for sale. Megan made her way to the back of the store. Behind a dirty jewelry display case, she saw a dark-haired teenager adding the receipts.

"Excuse me, is Vinny here?"

"No, e's gone. Come bac...," replied the teen trailing off once he finally looked up. He spoke with an Italian accident. Seeing the tall curvaceous goddess, he was lost for words. "Umm...um why you asking?"

"I need a loan."

"I need a ring to propose," said the boy. His eyes fixed on her immense breasts. The low-cut half top she wore provided a wonderful view of her chest. The top showed more of her breasts than it covered.

"Aww, you're so sweet," giggled Megan. She was used to this type of reaction and enjoyed men drooling over her beauty. "But, you're too young."

"Foock, too young. I'm a mano, babe," said the teen. "I'm Vin-ny's nephew, John-ny."

"John-ny, shut de foock up. Go in de back," boomed Vinny stepping out from the back room. His eyes fixed on Megan's curves as he said, "I got business. I'm Vin-ny."

"Nice to meet you, Vinny. I'm Megan. Louie from New Jersey told me you could help."

"Well, I could 'elp you with tons of tings, Miss. You need a new phone or some bling for your neck?" replied Vinny. Since he had a business in America for over twenty years, Vinny's accent was more Italian business.

"That's sweet of you to offer, but I need a loan," replied Megan.

"Well, I've been known to 'andle tat type of business, too, boot why would a pretty girl like you need money?"

"Cut the shit, Vinny, and my eyes are a foot higher," replied Megan. When Vinny complied with her instruction, she continued. "Louie told me you're a pervert, but the only pervert in Vegas who could handle my action."

"'ey, I can andle al-l your-."

"Business, Vinny," said Megan loudly cutting him off. "The action for you is a hundred grand loan. I'll pay a respectable five percent interest over four-weeks, but if I pay the loan back early, you waive the percentage. We got a deal, babe?"

"Whoa...whoa. You got some bal-ls for a chick-a. I don't know you," replied Vinny defensively exaggerating his accent.

"Louiecalled you, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then, he told you about me and cleared me," exclaimed Megan.

"Fine...Fine, boot what do you 'ave for collateral."

"Collateral! That's bullshit, Vinny. Back East, I don't need collateral. It's the way of the business out there."

"Same 'ere, boot I don't know you tat good."

"I don't have anything for collateral," replied Megan. "Except for my reputation to pay my debt."

"And, your body."

"What do you fucking mean?"

"You know damn well, what I mean. You're foocking hot, doll. You want my money, I want you."

"Hell, no. I'm not fucking a fat grease ball for a loan. I'm not a damn hooker."

"Whoa...Whoa, stop with the comments. You're hurting my noots. Simple toots, a thug can steal you something, an assa-ssin can kill someone, and a poker player with your as-sets can foock your cock with her breasts," explained Vinny.

Trying to not laugh, Megan just smiled. Vinny mistook her smile for acceptance. In her mind, the idea of satisfying this low life was repugnant. She liked showing off her body, but normally, Megan would never consider any sexual act with a slimy over-weight loan shark. His belly stuck out from his shirt more than all his chest hair. However, she needed a loan, or their time invested in Vegas would be a waste. Megan sighed aloud, realizing that she would have to use her body to 'seal the deal', as she had done previously on occasion.

"There is no way I'm removing my top. I'll give you your fucking collateral, but my loan has no interest, and if you ever ask for collateral, again, I'll cut your balls off."

"Deal! Fine, leave your shirt. I 'ope it gets dirty," replied Vinny taking a seat on a couch that was for sale.

"Money first, Jerk. I'm not a hooker, but this bitch understands cash before ass."

With a slanted smile on his face, the Italian loan shark leaned back and started to unzip his pants. He lifted his ass to help them lower to the ground. His smile grew watching her eyes as his oversized cock fell from his pants and laid on the couch between his fat thighs.

The slimeball yelled, "John-ny, get de lady her money, and lock de foocking door. All I need is my wife to come by for foocking loonch."

Johnny ran to comply with his uncle's request and soon had a gym bag full of cash deposited next to Megan.

Thinking for a second, Megan removed her shirt and dropped it on top of the gym bag of cash. If she was unable to keep his man-fluid off her chest, she wanted a clean cover. Her tremendous 36JJs lifted her bra from her rib cage and created an entry under her bra. This was not the first time she had satisfied a man with her breast while leaving her bra on.

"This won't work, if you're not hard. You need a blue pill or something, cause I'm not helping," said Megan standing in front of Vinny. Her hands on her waist and her breasts threatening to spill out of her bra.

"Foock, girl. I'm over fifty. It takes a minute. Seeing those tits of yours woold help."

"You wish."

Not wanting to be here all day, Megan relented. She leaned over and took ahold of his member. Once her hand encircled his tool, she felt it stiffen. 'Asshole', she thought. With her opposite hand on the couch's armrest, she positioned herself over his lap. With his cock becoming rigid, she directed it under her bra and into the valley made by her breasts. She heard his deep low moan as he experienced the sensation of her soft pillows embracing him.

As Megan rested her chest on Vinny's crotch, she felt his dark curly hair poke her. She felt humiliated and repulsed to have to service this slime-ball. However, she was pleased he smelled nice. Even though his greasy black hair gave the impression the mob boss didn't bathe, the dark sweet smell from his fat roll told that at least he used cologne.

She started to move her body to pleasure the old Dirt Bag. With her hand gripping his cock, she was able to use her hand to piston him into her cleavage. Sensing his dick thickening, she looked down. She noticed his manhood poked out from her breasts. Only one other man she had been with had the length to accomplish this feat.

"You see. You're not de only one with the freak sex organ. Wait until you see de amount of coom it shoots for you."

Megan smiled and thought his length would make her job of not getting his fluid on her easier. She tried to entice him and embarrassed said, "Show me already. I feel how much you like my tits, Pervert."

"Yes, you dirty girl. Vinny's close."

"Cum on Vinny. You want to cum on my fucking tits," growled Megan. Staying focused, kept her from laughing at him when he referred to himself in the third person.

"Yes...you fucking whore. Take Vinny's lo...ad," moaned Vinny. Feeling his dick smashed between her silk pillows was too much. The tunnel of love they made was incredible.

Hearing his breathing increase, Megan felt his dick pulse. At the point her mind registered the word 'Take,' she leaned forward and directed his red cockhead at his own stomach. The first couple of pulses landed directly on the fat man, but she didn't expect him to pull back. His member pulsed twice between her heavenly globes, and she could feel the fluid building inside her bra. She was repulsed and aroused.

Not being the first (?) tit-fuck Vinny ever had, he knew what she was doing. He was too old to care where his cum fell, but he had to feel the pleasure of her breasts, again. The pressure of her tight grip the bra made was wonderful. He continued to cum.

As Megan felt the jets of warm sticky man-juice fill her bra, Vinny felt heaven. The softness of her breasts and the repulsion in her eyes. He was in love. Vinny knew he wanted more of her.

Casino Floor (present)

Placing down her full house, she saw the Texan's eyes go wide. Lowering his hand, she saw why. He had a straight, Jack of hearts to seven of clubs, a great hand, but she won.

With Megan's earnings increased to ten thousand dollars, the poker game continued. As Megan won a couple of small hands, she lost a couple to match. Now, as the game started to get serious, the girls were up another five grand. She wanted to have one more big win and then call it a night.