Life of a Grifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sweetheart," moaned Leah as Megan kissed her neck.

"Do you want me?"

"Always," answered Leah.

Over the years of working together, their friendship grew into a romance. When either girl was with a man, in their hearts and mind, they were with each other. On rare occasions, the ladies had a man in bed together. Every time their eyes closed and their lips touched, the love for one another sparked through their bodies.

Megan's hand caressed Leah's curves and eventually moved between her friend's thighs. As her hand traced the curves of Leah, Megan felt the coolness of her mid-driff. Leading from her stomach, her hand went over Leah's hip and around her. Caressing her firm rear, Megan focused on kissing more than advancing her love. When she was done enjoying the feeling of Leah's body, Megan finished her teasing.

Lifting her hand from Leah's butt, Megan had laid it on her breast while they made out. Megan felt Leah's erect nipple under her white top. She knew her own nipples were erect as her finger traced over Leah's. With the hand releasing her ample breasts, Megan moved her hand down Leah's stomach. The hand not enjoying Leah's firmness was wrapped in her hair and around Leah's head. Megan's fingers traced over Leah's shorts and to her passionate center.

Leah felt her lover's hand move to her small red shorts. The clothing didn't stop Megan's fingers from finding her crotch. When Megan moved her shorts to the side, Leah felt Megan gently trace a finger over her clitoris. With the lips touching between warm breaths, Leah inhaled as the finger penetrated her.

"You're a fucking tease," panted Leah. She felt the juices between her legs leak on her thigh. "I'm fucking soaked."

Still kissing Leah passionately, Megan's finger began entering her hot spot, while Leah's hands roamed over Megan's body and through her long dark hair. Megan pleasured her love. Feeling her finger enter at ease, Megan knew her friend was lusting for her. As her lovemaking continued, Megan felt Leah's wetness cover her hand.

"Darling, you're dripping with moisture. I love you. I love being inside you," moaned Megan when their lips were able to part.

When Megan's finger stimulated her friend's clitoris, Leah forcefully pulled their faces together. With panting moans, Leah continued kissing as she felt her lover bring her to the edge of orgasm, and her hand caressed Megan's vast chest.

"Shit, my love. Fuck me. Give me another finger," moaned Leah. "This pussy is yours. Fuck it!"

"Mmm, cum for me, dear," whispered Megan softly when their kissing paused.

"Harder, bitch! Do it! Make me your fucking whore."

In public, Leah was sweet and soft spoken. With the men she allows to have sex with her, she was caring and innocent. However, with Megan, she was different. Leah's true passion surfaced. Megan was shocked at times at how her partner spoke, and what her partner needed. Leah always told her, "You're the only person I have fucked and has fucked me."

"Do you like this?" asked Megan inserting two fingers into her partner-in-crime's pussy.

"Fuck my slutty hole!" moaned Leah squeezing Megan's breast tighter.

"Fuck yes. Squeeze my tit. Harder, the way you like."

"Mmm yes...you're mine...God, your breasts...mine," moaned Leah as her passion pulsed over her. She shook slightly in pleasure.

Minutes later, the couple adjourned to their bedroom and continued their lovemaking while standing next to the king-sized bed. As they kissed and fondled each other, Megan removed Leah's clothes and Leah undressed Megan leaving only her top.

The girls laid on the bed and the kissing and touching soon increased. Megan moved down, lying on her side with her head near Leah's crotch. She licked the inside of Leah's thigh, then applied outward pressure signaling Leah to part her legs. Megan kissed up and down the inside of Leah's thighs but, teasingly ignored her exposed pleasure center.

When she heard Leah starting to pant, Megan raised her leg and placed her knee on the opposite side of her friend, effectively straddling Leah. Lowering her head, Megan's hair fell forward covering the sides of her face.

Not able to see, Leah could only feel what Megan was doing. After teasing her for what seemed like an eternity, Megan pleasured her center. Years of being friends and lovers had taught them exactly how to read and touch each other. It took only minutes of Megan's tongue penetrating her for Leah to orgasm.

When the wonderful sensation relaxed throughout her body, Leah noticed Megan's pussy inches from her face. With her straddling her chest, Megan had placed herself in a perfect 69 position. Needing to return the favor, Leah began licking and tongue-fucking her dark-haired friend. Taking a hold of Megan's hips, Leah pulled her crotch down on her face. She loved Megan's crotch smothering her face in pussy.

A few minutes later, Megan was sitting on Leah's face. This exchange of pleasure went on for another hour before both girls were exhausted. They fell asleep, the night before their biggest job ever, in each other's arms.

End of Part One...