Life of a Grifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hands later, Leah gave her the signal. As Megan's eyes locked on Leah's, she knew she could win the next hand. Before the cards were drawn, Megan said, "Do you feel like making a major wager, now?"

"What do you have in mind, ma'am?"

Without saying anything, Megan pushed her entire winnings into the center of the table, including the fifteen thousand in winnings recently delivered to her. She anted-up thirty thousand dollars before the start of the coming hand.

"Seems we've got a game," stated the Texan. Without asking, both his bodyguards pushed back from the table to signal that they were out of the next hand. "I'll match you, Little lady. This game is between you and me."

This new turn of events alarmed Leah. She had to find a way of signaling Megan of her concern. When she originally signaled Megan, Leah's calculations were based on four players instead of two. She quickly tried to think as she dealt the cards. Running the numbers in her mind, she held off from signaling Megan.

Once she had her cards, Megan picked them up and examined her hand. Currently, she had shit. Looking briefly at Leah, she noticed Leah was thinking and not giving her a signal. Megan knew that she had to delay playing the hand until Leah was ready.

"How many cards do you want?" asked Mr. Buckwater. "Ladies first. I insist."

"I'm still thinking, but what if I wanted to raise the bet?"

"With what, Little Darling. You don't have any money."

"I'll give you anything you desire, but only one sexual fantasy. What is that worth?"

Not saying anything, the Texan pushed two racks of ten thousand dollars into the middle of the table. Then, he stated, "I'll match that offer with this offer. Deal?"

"Deal."

Leah had an idea. While watching Megan tease the old man, she moved her hair to hang over her right shoulder, but she tucked the end of her hair under her vest. If Megan correctly followed the signal, she should ask for three cards and keep her two lowest value cards.

After the betting, the oilman asked for one card, and Megan requested three. Leah dealt the cards. After a little more conversation from Bill about increasing the bet, again, she heard Megan decline the offer and called.

"With a straight flush, the lady wins," said Leah after both players lowered their cards.

Megan excused herself and left, despite the Texan begging her to stay. She promised to return in a few days to give him another chance.

Pool

Laying on chairs by the pool, Megan and Leah enjoyed the sun. They both wore small bikinis which barely covered anything. The pool was quiet, being the middle of the week, so the ladies had it all to themselves. Except for Herbert, the old man in room 207. They knew he was spying, but why not give the old man a show?

"Do you have to work today?"

"Yep," replied Leah. "What's your plans?"

"Sadly, I need to go and repay half our loan."

"Why just half? We've made over the 100k not including the fifty from the Texan last night," asked Leah.

"Girl, you know Rule #72, 'Always keep half your earnings in case you have to blow town, quick,'" said Megan

"Yeah, but, after he made you tit-fuck him, I bet you'll have to do more this time and next."

"Don't worry. I'll handle the slimeball. You make sure the casino and your boss aren't on to us," reminded Megan.

"Please, I have him eating out of my hand."

"And, fucking your mouth," giggled Megan.

As the two girls stood, Herbert was excited and speechless. The girl with the larger breasts was basically topless. As she walked towards the hotel, he noticed her see-thru micro top had shifted to expose most of her areola. When she faced towards his window, old Herbert had a perfect view of her amazing breasts.

He had no option but to take ahold of his erect penis. Watching the dark-haired girl walk, he stroked his old wrinkled cock. Herbert felt his pleasure boil in his groin. Stroking his cock, he thought about her full lips wrapped around his stiff manhood. He knew he would be unable to last.

When Megan bent over to pick up her towel, he lost his load. He came all over his window curtain. Herbert closed his eyes in pleasure as his cock continued to pulse in his hand. He pictured fucking her full round ass while his fluid shot all over his hotel room.

When he opened his eyes, the other girl with hair so long that it reached below her rear-end was smiling at him.

The girl waved at Herbert, and he waved back. He noticed her smiling even more broadly than before he realized that his hand was covered in semen. He was embarrassed, but his eyes still lowered to her striped top and voluptuous chest.

Pawnshop

In the backroom, Megan counted out fifty thousand dollars and set it on the desk. The backroom smelled of cigars and dusk. She tried to ignore Vinny's eyes pinned on her chest. Megan knew the dirtbag was thinking about fucking her breasts, again. She had planned for the jerk wanting more insurance.

"'de loan was for a hundred thou. You're short."

"Fuck, relax Vinny," replied Megan. "This is my first payment. I just gave you half the loan within a month's time. I'll pay it off by next time."

"Fine...Fine, but you forgot about 'de interest," replied Vinny his Italian accent minimal.

"I just said, 'I'll pay it off next time,' and your tit-fuck was my interest payment, Dickhead."

"Fine... fine, boot I need something, now," said Vinny with a smile on his face.

"What?"

"Those fat lips around my dick, babe."

"I warned you. You've got to be kidding me," exclaimed Megan. "Fucking ridiculous."

"You need an extension. Then, you need to soock for one," explained Vinny with his accent changing 'suck' to 'soock'.

"Bastard," replied Megan walking to his side of the desk. "Here?"

"Perfect."

Megan stood in front of Vinny. She wore a pair a jeans shorts and high heels which made her ass look more amazing. The heels lifted her full rear while making her thighs look long and luscious. Her striped blouse revealed an ample amount of cleavage and hugged her curves wonderfully.

The idea of taking Vinny's cock in her mouth repulsed and aroused Megan. The thought of his dick caused her to imagine a slimy worm, but when his erect manhood came in view, it stood tall and proud. Megan was embarrassed by the warmth growing between her legs. She wanted to feel his thick cock pulsing in her mouth, but the thought was humiliating as her arousal increased.

Vinny sat calmly watching her chest, as Megan approached him behind the desk. He smiled when she pulled her hair back from her face and used a scrunchie to secure it. Her low-cut striped top revealed her amazing cleavage. With the way her shorts accented her juicy ass, Vinny thought he should have demanded to fuck her. 'Not yet,' he thought.

"Vinny likes."

"Fuck you pig. I don't want cum in my hair," explained Megan.

As she held his cock and stroked him, he noticed his manhood was glistening. He guessed his cock was leaking pre-cum already. Seeing the look of disgust on her face caused Vinny to thicken, quickly. Then, she took him into her mouth, and he was in heaven.

Her full lips were amazing. Vinny had to switch between watching his cock disappear inside her mouth and watching her immense breasts bouncing. He was unable to decide which view was better. Watching this dark-haired goddess, Vinny decided he had to have more.

He knew that he could lock her away in a whore house, drugged, just for him to use. She would be compliant due to the drugs, but he didn't want that. He enjoyed the fact that she was repulsed by him. He had to find a way to keep her and, also, to get what he needed from her. With his attention diverted from the intense blowjob, Vinny had not come. He needed to use this to his advantage.

"Your dick sucking skills are that of a champion, but if you want this to be quicker, lick and suck my nuts."

When Megan immediately removed his cock from her mouth, holding it in her hand, and started licking his scrotum, Vinny was disappointed. He had hoped that she would be reluctant to follow his request.

Vinny enjoyed having his testicles licked and sucked on, but he lost his view of her amazing breasts. With her hand tight around his member, he felt his pleasure build. He wanted, no needed, her lips back around him before he exploded. However, the pleasure of his ball sucked into her mouth was too much, and it rendered him speechless.

Just as he felt his manhood was about to explode, she stopped. Holding his dick, Megan said, "Hurry the fuck up, asshole."

"In your mouth," gasped Vinny, the only reply he could muster.

When the curvaceous girl accepted his cock back in her mouth, time blinked. The blowjob lasted another ten seconds, but to Vinny, it seemed to be a blink of the eye.

As Megan's mouth closed around his pleasure stick, her hand holding his cock moved to grip his balls. It seemed to be instantaneous, not the actual seconds it took in reality. Vinny realized her hand around his sack was tight, and her nails were digging into the underside of his nuts.

Vinny guessed Megan was trying to make him hurt, but she did not realize that this was his fantasy cum true. He tried to hold his pleasure in, but the tingling sensation on his balls was too much. He knew he could take no more.

The second he felt her nails on his scrotum together with her mouth on his member, Vinny exploded like a volcano filled with man-fluid. Thick ropes pulsed throughout his shaft. The sensation was too much to explain. The intense pleasure made his eyes close tight, and Vinny leaned back in his desk chair. His cock drove into Megan's throat as he came hard.

Vinny had two fetishes in his life, and they just came together. His entire life, Vinny lusted for breasts. Megan's chest was his fantasy come true. And, Vinny's main arousal point on his body was his testicles. Feeling Megan's inch long manicured fingernails scratch his nuts as they tightened around his sack, sent Vinny into overdrive. As he came, he had never felt, in his entire life, such a force. The pulsing ropes firing out of his cock were amazing.

Megan wanted this task to end, so when the slime ball asked her to play with his balls, she agreed. Since she was already sucking his nasty smelly cock, it wasn't an issue to lick his sack. When she placed his stiff manhood back in her mouth, she figured he was getting close.

She had no clue he would cum so quickly. She had just decided to puncture his testicle with her nail when she sensed his dick pulsing. At the start of the blowjob, her plan was to get this dick out of her mouth and pointed away from her before it shot its nasty stuff. However, Megan was wrong, again.

When she felt his cum squirting into her mouth, her only thought was to contain it, so it didn't spill on her. However, the volcanic force was too much to contain. The force of his orgasm caused her to move backward and cum spilled out her lips, but this movement encouraged Vinny to follow. When she stopped, his pulsing meat penetrated even further into her throat.

Megan had no desire to taste or swallow his semen, but as her mouth filled, she could only focus on breathing. Then, she was forced to consume a bit of it. Finally, when his twitching stopped, she was able to free her mouth from his cock.

Looking up at Vinny, Megan was pissed, and she noticed he was staring her directly in the eyes. It humiliated and angered her to be taking the old man's orgasm. However, seeing the lust in his eyes, and feeling the gentle touch of his hand on her arm, she understood his complete desire for her. She was used to men wanting her for her body, but Vinny seemed to need her. This aroused her. For some reason, she wanted to please him.

Couching and gagging, she spat the remaining nut juice on the ground. Even though her eyes were watering, she stared Vinny in the eyes as she spat. Again, she noticed his pleasure and desire for her, and her nipples stiffened.

"Jerk," growled Megan as she stood and left the Pawn Shop. Outside, she wiped a drop of his semen off her chin. She licked the fluid from her finger. It disturbed her that she enjoyed pleasing the perverted loan shark.

A minute after Megan left the room, Vinny yelled for Johnny.

"Follow her. Find me something to use on her."

Casino

"Georgie, are you sure the casino management isn't mad at me?"

"Of course not, why would they be?"

"Because, duh," replied Leah shifting up. "Mr. Buckwater lost soo much money at my table."

"It's not your fault. You're just the dealer."

Leaning over making her overly-developed chest appear even larger, Leah asked, "You believe it's not my fault, too! Right? Mr. Buckwater lost to the girl I deal to a lot."

"I believe you, babe. I never think it's the dealer. We just pass out cards."

"Oh, Georgie. You make me so happy," exclaimed Leah moving up and down slowly. Her left arm lifted to her chest and pressed across into each bosom.

"I can't believe we snuck into a room. I can't believe we're doing this."

"It feels good, right?" asked Leah.

"Yes...God yes," moaned George as she rode him. He felt her warm private embrace hold his cock tightly.

"I love it, too. You're so big, Georgie pooh. I never had someone so big and so good," lied Leah. She knew she needed information and pleasuring his cock was the best way to make sure he was truthful.

With her hands on his chest, Leah continued to fuck the soft, out-of-shape, and balding floor manager. She rose her firm ass up and down from his lap. She sensed his manhood moving in and out of her. She leaned on him and her soft heavenly pillows smashed into his chest. Leah whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, George. Cum in my little pussy. It's okay."

With his hands on her hips, the overweight casino manager lifted his hips and followed her orders. The dirty talk was driving him insane. He tried to thrust harder and faster. When Leah smiled at him, he knew he was "The Best". He couldn't believe a girl as sexy and hot as Leah was having sex with him.

George had no idea that Leah planned to give him the best sex that he ever had, in order to ensure his honesty and loyalty. Plus, she hadn't had intercourse for three months, and she needed to be fucked.

She dismounted him and heard him moan his objection.

Moving over slightly, Leah remained on her hands and knees. She gave George a sweet smile when she said, "Come, sweetie. Do it like this."

Understanding her desire, George positioned himself on his knees behind her. When he looked down to insert his manhood, he paused to observe her. In this position, she had her back arched which accented her juicy ass. Her petite waist and full rear looked amazing. George held her hips and continued their love session.

"I'm close...O-Oh..h! Put a finger in my ass, George," moaned Leah.

"O-Okay," he replied. George shifted his hand, palming her ample rear in the process, and his thumb pressed at her tight backdoor.

"Yes...Yes! Push it in!"

Again, following her order, George pushed his thumb inside her tight hole. Her arse excited him. He moaned, "I'm going to, too. You sure...inside?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, George cum in me. Cum with me!"

"Fuck...Fuck, I'm," was all he said as he exploded inside her. George felt her vagina tighten as she came.

Boobers

After her shift a couple of days later, Leah decided to visit the establishment where she had worked during college.

Las Vegas, Nevada was almost like coming home. Megan and Leah had both attended NSC, Nevada State College. After years of practicing their craft, they felt ready to score big, so they decided to return to Vegas which was familiar territory.

During her five years at NSC, Leah worked at the local Boobers. Her sister encouraged her to work there, and this decision lead to meeting Megan. Wanting a place filled with hot girls like herself, Megan was a regular. Leah started to become friends with Megan when the girls realized they attended some of the same classes.

Megan studying at NSC led to becoming Leah's roommate and study partner. Both girls would discuss assignments, professors, and boys all the time. By the time they graduated, Leah and Megan were inseparable. When Megan explained to Leah about her Uncle who's a con-artist, and her plans to apprentice with him after college, Leah decided to join Megan, and the girls started their life as grifters.

Walking into the restaurant that changed her life was weird and nostalgic. Leah sat at the bar and waited for the redhead behind the bar to take her order. Looking at her, Leah though the bartender reminded her of a real-life Jessica Rabbit but maybe a little bustier.

"Can I get you something, Sugar?" asked the redhead.

"Just a coke, thanks."

The bartender poured the drink and slid it to her, "Sure, any food?"

"Not right now, thanks. Is Elle around? Or been around lately?"

"Nope, Mom is back west at my folks' first store. It needs remodeling. Did you work here?" asked the redhead.

"Your mom? Oh my gosh, are you little Scarlett? I met you once. Yeah, I worked here a while ago. You sure have grown up."

"Thanks. I don't remember you, but I can see why you would have worked here," Scarlett replied focusing on Leah's cleavage. Leah's white sweater had a tremendous low neckline.

"Jeez, thank you," replied Leah with a smile. "There used to be a picture around here of your mother, my sister, and me. I think over here,"

Leah stood and walk to the far side of the bar. The wall had a few framed photos. She smiled when she found it. The picture was of her sister, on the left, her in the middle, and Elle on the right. Scarlett stood right beside her.

"This one? You were here when mom was super-hot. Don't get me wrong, she's still hot but old, too," giggled Scarlett.

"Is she well?"

"Fuck yes, I'll tell her you stopped by. She'll be happy to know. Still no food?"

"Well, maybe some wings," replied Leah smiling.

Hotel

The night before a big con, Megan and Leah usually liked to relax and review. Tonight, the girls both had a glass of wine as they went over the plan for the next day. They agreed that this town only had one more job left in it, after which they planned to head to a small Caribbean island. Two months of R&R was just what they both needed before hitting the next town.

Leah sat in her favorite chair with her feet pulled under her. Earlier in the day, Scarlett had given her a Boobers outfit which she wore now. She was studying the bets Megan planned to place.

"If you win how we expect, we could walk away with half a million from this job."

"Yep," replied Megan laying on the couch.

"Before we skip town, you have to stop by Boobers. You remember Scarlett, right?"

"Yep," replied Megan again. Her sleeveless top barely contained her immense chest as she laid down.

"Don't talk too much," complained Leah.

"Aw, don't get upset. Come lay with me. We'll go over the plan."

Megan laid on her side. She moved over on the couch to make room. Once she was on her side, Leah laid down facing her. Megan's right arm was pinned under Leah with her left hand on Leah's hip.

"We know our signals," said Leah holding the notebook. "But we need to add an abort signal."

"How about, I yell, 'RUN!'" replied Megan causing both girls to laugh.

As their laughter subsided, they gazed at each other lovingly. Megan leaned down and engaged Leah with a kiss. The kiss became more passionate with Megan parting her lips and allowing Leah's tongue in her mouth. Soon, their tongues were hungrily dueling with each other. The softness of their lips felt natural.