Life of a Marriage

Story Info
Life after divorce.
5k words
3.31
39.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life of a Marriage

By Jay Cameron

Driving Home from a normal workday, around four o'clock, Daniel Weathers, a front-line Supervisor at a metal's refinery, began thinking about what the people on his crew were talking about at lunch today. While Dan's crew were relaxing and shooting the breeze after everyone had finished lunch, one of the new guys popped a group question. "How long does the honeymoon last after you get married?"

It seems that the young Stoney Wilson, who was recently married, wasn't doing very well. "No guys, I'm serious. I need some help here."

Dan spoke first. "I'm not qualified. My marriage lasted just long enough to have a couple kids. I got the boot, and she got the socks and everything else."

After the laughter and the good-natured kidding of the newly wed kid subsided, there were some serious answers to his question....and some were not. But when they returned to their duties, Dan decided it might not be a bad idea to keep track of the confused forklift operator.

Now driving toward home in the comfortable confines of his brand-new pick-up-truck, Dan had a chance to reflect a little on what the young Stoney was really asking. Was he throwing out a lifeline, hoping someone had all the answers to his marital problems? "No," Dan thought. "The kid just began to reap the benefits of marriage." Then his thoughts went deeper. "At least he thinks he sees an issue. I didn't see anything till it was too late to do anything about my problems."

Dan remembered how he was caught in a bonfire long before he tried to piss on the flames and put them out. He was destroyed when his wife was moving his crap out of what he had worked for all his life. Nine years burned to the ground. Other than his job, he had nothing. It wasn't long till he didn't have a job either.

Friends took him in and watched as he drowned in booze. When they tired of his self-destruction, they kicked him to the curb. It was the best thing anyone could have done. Dan was awakened not by the bottle in his truck, but by the loneliness. His friends didn't betray him; they saved him.

Daniel Weathers, thirty-two years old and all he had was a truck, a garbage bag of what remained of his clothes and nothing else. He had been fired from his job, drained of any money he had and watched his children turn their backs to him. Why not? The man their mother had hooked up with had a house at the beach, a boat, and a lifelong supply of money and whatever they wanted.

It had taken two, long, arduous years to find a new job with the opportunity to grow and maybe even prosper. It seemed like forever to get rid of that roll of fat that hung over his belt. Before he was finished rebuilding himself and his self-respect, he was able to run a complete marathon, do two-hundred sit-ups a day and toss an egg from his stomach two feet in the air. His entire body was now toned and slimmed down to textbook size and shape. Now, when he passed a mirror, he would always stop and primp. He thought. "Now that looks like a man's man."

Here was the new Daniel. Thirty-five years old now. The only person he was interested in was himself. Well, that's what he thought. Getting burned the way he did was too painful for a repeat performance. Then one evening, sitting in the stands of a Minor-League baseball game, he heard and felt movement in the seat next to his. When he turned to look, his breathing stopped. Daniel was looking into the eyes of one of the most sensual, most beautiful, most stunning women he had ever seen.

Is this what they call lust at first sight or was it love at first sight? Whatever it was, it turned Daniel into a deaf-mute. If he wanted to speak; he couldn't. His attention turned back to the field of play with the sound of the ball hitting the bat... away from this beauty beside him.

Suddenly there was squealing coming from this creature. "That's him.... that's the guy I have a date with tonight!" The back of her hand swung free and connected with Daniel's shoulder. After jumping around for a few seconds, she quickly sat down as the next batter grounded into a double play.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I just got excited when he hit the ball."

Dan grinned, taking in the face of this blond beauty. But the one thing that stopped him in his tracks...those eyes: those deep blue eyes.

There was no doubt, she knew nothing about the rules of the game or why her date was standing alone in the outfield. Daniel took this as an opportunity of get to know her better, and soon they were talking like old friends.

Later, with the home team losing by thirteen runs, Dan decided the game was a lost cause. He stood to leave after the eighth inning. Pretending to be a true gentleman, excused himself when he stepped in front of his new friend. She stopped his exit to ask his name. "I'm sorry. I'm Daniel Weathers."

"What if I want to get in touch with you? I might need something explained..." Dan took a pad from his pocket that he used at work and scribbled his name and number. She offered to do the same. When the exchange of information was complete, Dan returned the pad in his pocket. Acknowledging his pleasure in meeting her. He smiled and walked alone up the few steps to the mezzanine and out to his truck in the parking lot.

When the door to his truck closed Dan took the slip of paper from his pocket. The name and number of Nancy Franklin was written there. She dotted the eye in the name Franklin with a tiny heart. Dan smiled to himself and realized he probably would try and reconnect with the beautiful Nancy. He knew he would have to wait till at least the visiting baseball team had left town.

********************* *************************************************************

Three days passed, four days and then a week. Dan was knee deep in a major problem at the plant. When the crisis had passed, he had time to remember the breathtaking Nancy Franklin. The search for her number was beginning to get to him. He couldn't find that damn piece of paper. When he did find it... It was a glob of nothing. He forgot to check the pockets in his pants before they went thru the washer and dryer. Oh, well, she probably wasn't interested in some stranger at a ball game anyway, he incorrectly thought.

When the weekend came around, Dan was registered to run in a ten-K for charity. Because of the large number of participants, the women were sent off first and a little later the men. As he crossed the seven-K marker he saw an ass he thought he would never forget. Bingo...it was Nancy, running just in front of him. He began matching her pace and then moved up to act surprised at seeing her.

It didn't take long, and they were running side by side. The conversation wasn't very interesting, but when Nancy saw the finish line, with its oversized clock ticking away, she suggested a race to the line.

Dan laughed to himself, but he didn't want to let this opportunity to get away. "What do you wager?"

"If you win...I'll pay for dinner. If I win...you pay." She explained while gasping for a deep breathe.

"Sounds like a date to me," Dan uttered as they began to pick up the pace.

By the time the words were out of his mouth, she was racing three or four paces ahead. He grinned and thought he needed to let her win. His competitiveness would keep the race close.

After the cool-down, both Nancy and Dan went their separate ways. A Friday night was chosen, and both went back to their regular lives.

Nancy sent a text to ask about how formal the dinner was going to be. Dan's return message was a little vague, but Nancy had already decided she was going to knock his socks off.

At the appointed hour, Dan in his shiny new 250 crew-cab truck, stopped at the front door of Nancy's home. She opened the front door right on time, and Dan stood tongue-tied again. She certainly knocked his socks off. She was covered in a burnt red dress that hugged her body like it was paint. The shoulder to floor fabric left little to the imagination. But the best part was the slit in the fabric that went from the floor to just above her hip. Top this off with perfectly coiffed hairdo and the red four-inch heels to stand this beauty on, and you're about to die of a loss of blood. Every drop of blood in Dan's body raced to his cock. And she knew it right away.

"I hope you know I'm not going out, dressed like this in a pick-up truck!"

The look on Dan's face sank like she had just cut his legs off. But when she extended her hand, his smile returned, and he led her to his chariot.

******************************************************************************

Don't ever think Daniel Weathers is cheap. He took his lady to the finest restaurant he knew. As luck would have it, his ex-wife was there also with someone that was not her present husband. But luck was on his side when she didn't see him or his date.

Dancing after dinner was another exciting experience. Dan had only dreamed what this angel would feel like in his arms. His dreams turned out to be very inadequate. Their bodies fit together like two pieces of an unbroken heart.

The hour was very late, and this night was about to end. But when Nancy climbed into the truck, she made certain to expose her leg all the way to her hip. All Dan could do was smile.

Neither party wanted to get too involved in conversation on the short drive to Nancy's house. Dan pulled into the driveway and went around the truck to open the door for his date. Once again Nancy didn't try to hide her exposed leg, instead she gave him plenty of chances to take in the sight. Together they walked to the door. Nancy put in the key, opened the door and quickly stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

Dan stood with his mouth open and wondered "What the hell was that?" He turned and started to walk away and thought, "she's not getting away with this crap." So, he rang the doorbell. Then he rang the doorbell again. He waited. After what had to be at least five minutes, the door opened. There was Nancy, standing in front of him covered by a robe (the kind you try and steal from one of the better hotels).

"I took you out to the most expensive dinner in the history of dinners. Took you dancing and treated with the greatest of respect all evening." With his hands on his hips, "and I don't even get a kiss good night."

"Well, Mr. Weathers, I thought I made it perfectly clear. I don't kiss on the first date.... maybe on the second date. And there is no way in hell anyone gets to have sex with me till the third date, and that is only if I feel I want to have sex with that person."

"Okay if you want to play it that way...this is our third date. The first was at the ballgame, the second, the ten-K run. And now.... number three was tonight!"

Nancy showed the beginnings of a smile... more like a smirk. She stepped back from the door and dropped the robe to the floor. "In that case I think you should come inside."

Completely naked, except for a pair of string panties that hid exactly nothing. She stepped forward and pressed her lips against his with all the passion that went with it. "Now tell me Mr. Weathers, did you want a little kiss on the cheek or a fuck me kiss like that."

As her words vibrated in his ears, he picked her up, with her mouth kissing and licking his ear and her arms securely locked around his neck. "Where's your bedroom?

"Do you want to wait that long?" She was nodding toward the living room.

Dan took the hint and wasted little time gently setting her on the softness of the couch. He began removing his shirt without undoing all the buttons. It was obvious where Nancy's interest lay. She was working on Dan's belt and zipper as fast as she could. When Dan stopped her efforts with a deep and passionate kiss, Nancy felt the full hardness of his cock fill her hand.

As the kiss ended, reluctantly, Nancy could barely speak. "Please fuck me now....please fuck me, Dan."

Ripping the tiny red triangle of cloth from her wetness, Dan settled between her legs. First with the helpful hand of Nancy attempting to guide his cock into her, she gave Dan the go ahead when she released his cock to find its own way.

Teasing the walls of her Rose up one side and down the other, Dan's hips moved forward toward its goal. When he felt the engorged head of his cock enter her moist and willing body, he closed his eyes to the magnificent sensation only a God in his wisdom could have created.

The stroking of both their sensual desires could only last so long. With the position of their coupling unchanged, they clutched at each other and spoke to the needs of their souls. "Dan don't stop.... please don't stop. I'm going to cum...I'm cumming!" Her legs convulsed, and her body stiffened. As she began to feel the relief in her body, and she began to relax.

Dan's body began to stiffen even more than before. He thrust harder and faster. Trying, without success, he gritted his teeth as it was now his turn to feel the boiling up from his groin and fire one shot after another into her waiting body. But when Nancy felt the fire from Dan burning inside her, she found herself in the clutches of another mind-altering orgasm.

"Oh, my gawd, I can't believe I was going to let you go home." Nancy whispered in Dan's ear as he rolled free of her clutches. They both broke into an exhausted laugh. "You know you pissed me off when you didn't call." Nancy, stating the fact she had hoped he would call after the ballgame with eyes burning a hole in the exhaustion of her lover.

Dan rolled over to the side of the couch and picked up his wrinkled pants from the floor. Feeling for his wallet, he opened it to the picture section. There, in the safety of a clear plastic sleeve, was a glob of paper. "I didn't call, but I saved your number."

He laughed, but Nancy began to cry. "Nobody has ever made me feel so wanted."

"Now where is that bed of yours?"

"It's down the hall to the left at the end."

Nancy pulled herself free of Dan and picked up her robe and walked to the front door. "Are you kicking me out already?" mused Dan, as he tried to pull himself up from the couch.

"Nope, you're here and you're going to stay for a while,"

"Then where are you running off to?" asked Dan.

"I'm going to let the air out of those damn tires on your truck so you can't run away from what I have for you."

In just a few minutes, the joking was put aside, and Dan was reveling in the feel of Nancy's legs over his shoulders as he licked and sucked at the pussy he had filled with his cum only minutes before. With some objecting and adept moves on her part, Nancy and Dan were soon entwined in a satisfying sixty-nine.

That night was a long and very sensual night. When the sun came up the next morning, there were two very exhausted lovers in a large bed that resembled a war zone more than a love-nest.

Sex with this goddess of love was more than Dan had expected. She knew things about how to have sex, that Daniel hadn't taken the time to even fantasize about. They made love standing up, upside down, she had even invited him to fuck her in the ass. This was a new experience for Dan, but a pleasant surprise and an equally enjoyable part of the night.

After showers, during which there was a killer of a blow job, the couple made breakfast together and settled on the couch to just hold each other and talk.

"You know you're a complete stranger to me." Daniel said, thinking of the odd circumstances of their coupling. "For the life of me, I can't figure out why you're not married with a ton of kids."

'I might say the same about you. What is your story?" Nancy, turning the discussion back at Dan.

"My story is simple. I got married to the woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. But she had different ideas about marriage. Simply put, I came home one night with a handful of papers from a Sheriff that said I no longer lived in my house or with my family." He paused a moment to catch his breath. "It seems she and my two children were going to live the good life with another man. After a time of trying my best to drink myself to death, I woke up with nothing and went from there to get my life and myself back in the race."

Dan smiled, squeezed her body tighter, and then asked, "What's your story?"

As Nancy tried to bluff her way to another subject, Dan stopped her by turning her face to his. "There's no way in the world you could tell me something that would make me want to forget last night.

"Are you sure Dan? Because once I tell you, I can't make you forget. I can't take it all back, knowing you know everything about me."

"Right now...the only thing that would put the air back in my tires so I could run away, would be if you told me you were really a dude."

Nancy laughed. "No, I'm not a dude."

"Then tell me about the woman I want to spend a lot of time with."

After drawing in a deep breath. "Okay, you asked for it. I married my college sweetheart, and we tried having children right away, but no luck. We went to two Doctors to find out he was fine, but it was me. I could never have children. At first it was okay, I accepted the facts, but he had different ideas. We looked into adoption, but every time I was ready, he wasn't" Nancy stood up and started to walk away.

"No you don't. you don't just get to walk away form this. I told you my troubles, and I'm not leaving till I hear yours...all of them." Daniel stated bluntly.

"Are you sure?"

Dan nodded.

"Since we couldn't have kids, we thought that we should have some fun. We started swinging."

"Really?" was all Dan could say. "Swinging...swinging, like an open marriage?

"Well, it was more open to him than to me, but yes, I guess you could put it that way." She stopped and staring at Dan with a menacing look in her eyes. "Damn it Dan, I don't feel right telling you this!"

"Take my word for it woman, I'm so turned on right now I could spit. Now would you please go on."

"You ask for it. We used to go to on-premises clubs. You could fuck or blow anyone that caught your eye. And a lot of those guys and girls caught my eye. I've been to orgy's, wife swap parties, all girl parties, and even a gay party where the woman just played with each other while the men gave each other blow jobs and ass fucked. I don't think there are very many things I haven't at least seen in the last three years. But I stop cold when it comes to pain. Pain is someone's idea of really sick sex. I'm not saying I haven't done a lot of this is sick shit. But I don't like being defenseless and under someone else's control."

Nancy didn't know if it was disbelief or just what it was, but the look on Dan's face had her all mixed up inside. But when Dan reached for her and began leading her back to the bedroom she understood. This guy was a keeper.

They made love the rest of Saturday, and only took a break long enough eat and shower. The shower turned into a no-go zone because they kept running out of hot water. So, if you needed it, it was all by yourself. Get in quick and get out so they could start all over again.

******************************************************************************

Daniel moved in with Nancy and they seemed to be a couple tied together at the groin. Then one Friday evening, the two of them were having dinner at a small bar in their neighborhood, when in walked a couple of guys from Dan's work. There were introductions and the guys were invited to join their boss and his date. After a short visit one of the guys, Stoney Wilson the one with the marriage problems, excused himself and left to go home. In the meantime, Dan, Nancy and Tom Finch, the guy from work continued to have a good time getting up and dancing with each other. It seemed like Tom was getting a little fresh with Nancy, but he blew it off to drink.

12