Life of a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As these evenings go from time to time, Dan was near passing out. Before long Tom and Nancy were practically dragging Dan home. The large buff body felt like it weighed a ton, but finally Tom and Nancy were able to drop Dan on the couch to sleep it off. The problem was...Dan wasn't drunk. He was under the influence of something more effective and sinister than alcohol. In other words, Dan had been drugged.

He seemed to come in and out of consciousness, but when he was able to get his mind to recognized what was going on, it was too late. The large TV was on, but the volume was off. The sound in the room was that of music from the stereo, and the almost constant moaning of Tom and Nancy.

Nancy was still wearing a bra, but she was bent over the back of a chair being fucked by Tom. He was merciless. He was pounding into her and then would turn her around and have her on her knees forcing his cock into her mouth. She never said no, and she never pushed him away.

Dan's mind started to fade, and he fell into total unconsciousness.

Hours passed before Dan was able to shake the cobwebs from his mind. He was unsteady when he stood, but he was able to make his way to the kitchen. Nancy was sitting at the kitchen table, crying. "What happened last night?" He asked his girlfriend.

"Dan, I don't know. You were drunk, so Tom and I carried you into the house and put you on the couch. I thanked him for the help and offered him a drink. He insisted I drink with him. The next thing I remember is I'm naked behind the couch, and there's dried cum all over me. When I woke up, you were still passed out. I went to the kitchen, and I've been here ever since, just trying to figure it out."

"Get dressed! Don't fuck around, get dressed!"

"You can't kick me out of my own house," she yelled back to her boyfriend.

"Would you just fucking get dressed; we're going to the Hospital."

"Why...."

"We have to find out if we've been drugged." Dan said, as he tossed her the clothes she was wearing the night before.

******************************************************************************

Everyone would figure that Nancy and Daniel were indeed drugged by Tom. The police searched his home and found a very large supply of date-rape drugs. It turned out the problem Stoney was having with his wife was a case of Tom jumping her bones while she was under the influence of good ole boy, Tom Finch.

The real battle came when Nancy and Daniel got home. All the way home from the hospital neither spoke. The radio wasn't even turned on, so the quiet in the car was deafening. Yes, that's right, when Dan moved in with Nancy, he got rid of his truck for a bright shiny new SUV.

Secured in the garage, Nancy was first to enter the house. Dan heard her crying again as she made her way down the hall to the master-bath and a shower. Dan was quick to follow.

Nancy was leaning against the wall of the shower crying and saying over and over she didn't blame him if he left her. Dan still fully dressed stood in the shower holding her and trying to reassure her he had no intention of leaving. "I'm here with you to love and protect you till the day you tell me to leave. But you will have to throw me out. I love you and I won't leave you...no matter what happens, or what you do or say." Minutes later, the couple had slid down the wall to sit as a pile of wet bodies on the floor. When the water started to turn cold, Dan reached up and turned it off, while holding tight to the now quiet Nancy. They stayed that way till Nancy held Dan's face and kissed him. Sending the unmistakable message of her love.

******************************************************************************

A week passed and then many more. The couple seemed very happy with each other, but Dan was torn with the pain he could see the Nancy's beautiful eyes. Those eyes seemed a little foggy compared to the first time they met.

"Are you getting ready to be rid of me." He asked one evening.

"Oh, God no, why would you even consider saying something like that to me."

"Would you not be mad at me if I explained to you how I feel about our life together?" Dan asked.

Nancy suddenly sat up straight. "What do you mean, do we have a problem we need to discuss?"

"When we first met, there was a look in your eyes. I don't know how to describe it, but it was mesmerizing. Then the Tom Finch thing happened, and we seemed to change."

"What do you expect? That was a really traumatic experience?"

"Yes, I know." Dan was trying to get her to hear him out. "When my wife jumped ship and left me to drown on my own, I took up the practice of reading. One thing I read, was the paranoid dudes that came up with the rules of marriage lived at a time when the life expectancy was about thirty years. So, living with the same woman till age thirty wasn't a bad deal. Today, we live over twice that long. We kick the kids out of the house and try and start all over again. Honey, it can't be done. The divorce rate is at fifty per cent. Twenty years from now it will be sixty or seventy percent. When it gets to that point, they won't keep records anymore.

"Are you saying you're tired of me already?"

"Jesus, no I'm not. I'm trying to tell you that's it time for us to start over. Let's put the deep blue back in your eyes. Let's go back to when we were having fun in our life." Daniel held her face in his hands. I want to see you happy, and I want to be happy too. You enjoyed it when you didn't have to answer to me all the time. Remember when sex was fun and we shared the fun with those who were special in our lives?"

She nodded.

Then why don't we go out and get fucked tonight. We don't have to jump into the deep end of the pool right away, but we can dip our toes in the kiddy pool till we find out what we really want."

Nancy got up from the couch and took her lovers hand. As she pulled him up to her, there was a kiss. A deep and loving kiss. "What are the rules?"

"I haven't the foggiest.... we'll make them up as we go along.

******************************************************************************

Three months later Daniel was laying on his back on his couch as he watched the head of a young red-haired woman working his cock in and out of her mouth.

He lifted his head just enough to see his new wife, Nancy Franklin Weathers, walking naked down the hallway to their bedroom with a young buff and equally naked Stoney Wilson. The door to the room closed, and Stoney's wife was treated to a mouth filled with the elixir of fun and games. It was not only a new marriage but a whole new life.

END

NOTE: As most of you know I was down in the mouth and was tired of all the negative around my efforts at writing. I had no idea there were so many positive people that read Literotica. I thank each and every one of you that took the time to give me back my positive outlook back.

At my age, I won't be around long, but I will be around. Thank you! - - - Jay

12