Life of a Teenage Babyslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connie688
Connie688
20 Followers

He hated me, lusted after me. And Sean (jealous sociopath that he was), encouraged it. When Tom would come for dinner on Saturday nights, I would be decked out in a skanky babydoll lingere, with a maid apron and the headpiece and everything.

Tom would spend the evening staring at my knockers, and I would be seated practically on Sean, him groping me and dropping food down my cleavage, using his mouth to retrieve it.

He now was just bumming around, working at Sean's company, but without any perks the boss's son would normally have. He worked in the mailroom next to Sean's office. And just sat there, listening to me blowing Sean and me having sex with him.

We didn't go to the bathroom after that incident. Instead, we just went home. Him to his home office, me to our own yoga studio.

I changed into my heavy and uncomfortable lingerie, then went off.

He forces me to do two hours of physical activity a day, one hour of hot yoga, the other being cardio. After years of a fat and ugly wife, he wanted one that was slim and beautiful, and the only way to do that was to force her to be that way.

So that meant that I had to do intensive yoga every single day for an hour, a hour I would rather spend with my kids, however he takes away that singular hour if I don't stay in shape.

I need to weigh a hundred and five pounds, daily, give or take a pound. The yoga was to maintain the flexibility I had had as a cheerleader, and the cardio was to keep me toned. Some weightlifting was required also to improve my bustline and tone my ass, but not too much to make me muscle-ly in any way, shape or form.

When I had finally finished all of my exercise, I am required to take a shower, put on makeup, then make dinner. I wasn't allowed any apron, or additional clothing, and Sean watched me while I cooked. I wasn't so great at it.

But he liked seeing me fail, to see me break down after burning a pot roast, to bend over the oven and pull out a mess. He would be jacking himself off, and once he was ready, he would pull me away from whatever I was doing, and shove it down my throat and make me suck him dry.

If the meal is a disaster, which is normally half the time I ever cook, if I'm being honest, Sean likes to throw the food on the ground, the meal I spent a long time making, on the ground, strip me naked and throw me on the ground, licking up all the gross food.

And that culminates in me not seeing my babies.

Such a had night occurred. I was baking a salmon, a so called "fool proof" recipe and I'd scorched it. The meat burned to a crisp brown and before eI could even set it on the marble countertop, Sean came in and tipped the sheet pan onto the ground.

"Nothing that disgusting is touching my counters." And while he said that, he pulled the strings that were holding my clothing in place and took off my lingerie. And suddenly I was naked, and Sean slapped my ass so hard, I fell onto the floor and was covered in salmon and olive oil.

I would get on my hands and knees, completely nude, eating burnt food off of the ground. When I'd finished, and cleaned up, Sean had another ace up his sleeve.

He came up behind me, pressed his rock hard dick against my soft snatch, stuck it in barely and showed me my cheerleading uniform.

It was my high school uniform, my pride and joy. I spent three years on that pyramid, cheered at all of the games. I won homecoming queen before Sean showed up. My cheer team never removed my name from the Cheerleading Hall of Fame, despite my reputation.

But he destroyed it. My uniform! I kept it in the back of my closet, dry-cleaned, fresh, and crisp

But now, there were rough holes cut out where the boobs were supposed to be, and the skirt was haphazardly uneven and ripped up. It was covered in cum.

"Oh my god! My uniform! How could you!" I started tearing up, big heart wrenching sobs, worse than I've ever felt in a long time.

I had so little to be proud of. So little achievement ever spoken of, and any evidence of it was just gone.

His face was unmoving. "Put it on."

As I put on my white streaked, red and orange cheer uniform, I watched Sean as he took two Viagras and stroked himself to full mast.

He smiled when I turned to face him, my tears bouncing off my tits, the cold water hardening them.

"Do a split Donna."

As I started to do it, he motioned for me to stop. He stepped behind me, and inserted a butt plug into my ass. My dry ass.

"OOOWWW!!! STOP!!!" The plug was fucking enormous. It was 2 1/2 inches around in diameter, and my asshole is so tiny and tight.

When he finished, he smacked my ass, and sat himself down.

"Now you can do a split." As I started to do it, the butt plug got in the way, and it really started to hurt. When I stopped for a while, to adjust to the pain, Sean barked out "Did I tell you to stop?!" And I tried again. And again. Until I could feel the hot blood running down my thighs, did I actually manage to do a split.

"Okay, sweetheart." And he dipped down to give me a French kids, he removed the uncomfortable buttplug from my anus.

He started groping my sore tits, pushing them together then letting them go to see them jiggle back into place. He sat down. "Bend over my knee."

He smacked my ass and started saying, "Okay, slut. Let's do a little role playing. I'm the coach of the football team, and your my own little slutty cheerleader."

"Well, Donna I guess my son wasn't enough for you, but now you come in here, showing off your rack, asking me to give you what my son isn't man enough to give you."

I turned as red as a beet. I was always ashamed of my former relationship with Tom. We never went all the way, but the two blowjobs I'd gave him when we were together have been enough to make me humiliated for two lifetimes.

And since I'm with Sean now, it feels do dirty. And Sean enjoys the pain and torment passing me. It's why he brings it up. Over and over.

When he's busy drilling into my pussy, he moves my legs behind my head, and pounds into me in a way that I'm certain that come tomorrow walking will be a workout in of in itself.

He cums in me, and does it for a good six or seven seconds. He keeps it in me, flaccid and I just feel gross. "Well I guess your puny little boyfriend won't be knocking you up. I will."

And then he starts rubbing my tits, and I just start drifting off into a land, where I'm a nun. And celibate. Where Sean can't reach me with his huge dick and his huge hands. Where my tits stay white and don't turn red or purple. Where my uterus isn't full of a man who could be my own father's babies.

But then I wake up. And the day starts all over again.

Connie688
Connie688
20 Followers
12