Life of Liv and Maddie Ch. 02

Story Info
Liv Gets Homeless dick.
1.1k words
3.6
2.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tuesday afternoon and Liv was walking home as she felt like it. She was an hour away from her house when she saw a homeless man walk up to her and asked if she could help him. She said yes and asked what he needed help with, imagining what it'd be like fucking a homeless man. She sat down and he went to do the same thing but accidentally fell on her and she fell back, while on her back Liv felt something poking her leg and looked down to see it was the man's massive cock, Liv started to feel the warm wet sensation between her legs.

She had always been curious about homeless man's dicks. Liv got up and took the man into a female bathroom that was on the side of the road and locked the door, she then got down on her knees and pulled the man's pants down seeing he wasn't wearing underwear. Liv grabbbed the balls and started to play with them, she slid her other hand under her dress and started rubbing herself. After twenty minutes she had a seventeen inch homeless man's dick dangling in her face, she took her dress off, grabbed it and shoved it in her mouth and started giving the man a blow job he won't forget. She took her bra off and was sucking the man's cock like she had never sucked a dick before, while the homeless man was groping her tits. He hadn't ever seen tits as big as Liv's in his life.

Liv found out that she loved the taste of a homeless man's cock so much she couldn't wait to get it again, the man's cock tasted like it hadn't been cleaned in years, Liv never thought she'd ever have a dirty dick inside her mouth, and if she did she never thought she'd love it as much as she was now. The man came in her mouth after twenty minutes of sucking, Liv could feel how thick the cum felt and it tasted salty, Liv stopped sucking and pulled the cock out and the man continued to cum, but he was now cumming all over Liv's face and her DD sized tits. Liv's face and tits wear covered in cum so thick it was like someone threw white paint on her.

"I guess you haven't had sex in years," Liv said.

"I haven't had sex I fifty years. Now I'm having sex with a beautiful eighteen year old girl. This wasn't what I needed help with but please don't stop. By the way my name is Max," Max said.

Liv took a picture and sent it to Maddie. Liv took her heels off and pulled off her panties and grabbed the man's dick and shoved it all the way in her ass and fucked it. She could feel the man grabbing her hair and pulling it and his stick pounding her ass, and she could see her tits bouncing off her chest. Her pussy was extremely wet and she couldn't wait to have the cock inside of her pussy. It was the second best fuck she had, she hadn't cum so much in her life like she did this hot, sunny afternoon, she had cum thirty times in the first ten minutes of the anal fuck.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, it feels so fucking good, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, cum inside my ass baby", Liv moaned.

After thirty minutes of anal pounding Max came inside her ass, Liv had now cum forty times in thirty minutes. Liv shoved Max's seventeen inches in her pussy and Max started fucking her like she had never been fucked by a man before, and she had fucked hundreds of men while she was in Hollywood, that was how she got her role on Sing It Loud and Space Werewolf and all her other movies and shows. Liv's eyes rolled back in her head as she had the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her life. She had been fucking Max for forty minutes when he came inside her pussy, she took another picture and sent it to Maddie, Liv then got dressed and walked the hour walk home with the homeless guy's sperm inside her pussy, ass and all over her tits, body and face, and her dress sticking to her body from the cum.

When Liv got home she went straight to her room, locked the door, stripped naked and saw Maddie on her bed with her fingers deep inside her pussy looking at her phone. Liv sat next to Maddie and saw that she was fingering herself to the photos Liv sent her.

"You want to taste?" Liv asked her twin sister.

"Hell, yeah, I want to know what the homeless man's cum tastes like and I want you to tell me what it felt like", Maddie said.

Maddie was licking Max's cum off her twin's DD breasts when they heard their mum knocking on the door, Maddie quickly covered herself with her bed covers and Liv went to the door and unlocked it and bolted to the bathroom that the twins had in their room, and made it inside and shut the door at the exact same time their mother entered the room.

"Where's your sister, Maddie?" Karen Rooney asked.

"Ah, ah, um, I don't know. Maybe she's out with friends. Why do you want to know?" Maddie asked, as she was fingering her pussy under the blanket while staring at her mother's BB tits.

"I need to give her a parcel that came for her today. Why are you under the covers? It's too hot to be under the covers," Karen said as she walked over to Maddie to take her covers off, not knowing that her daughter was fingering her own pussy to her and in front of her.

"NO WAIT", Maddie yelled at her mother. Karen froze, in shock at her daughter yelling at her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm under the covers because I want to be," Maddie said trying to keep her voice normal but failing, even she could hear the shaking in her voice as she was on the edge of squirting all over her bed under the blanket.

Maddie tried to stop making the bed shake but it was to late, Karen was suspicious about Maddie and went to her bed and tore her covers off her and got a face full of Maddie's squirt. Karen was so surprised she just stood there for twenty minutes before turning around and walking quickly out of the room. Liv and Maddie looked at each other and smiled.