A Wife Named Kate Ch. 01

Story Info
A young wife meets a silver fox.
1.2k words
3.67
35k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Warren was an average young woman of 22 living in Eagle Creek, Oregon with her husband and high school sweetheart, Dusty. Dusty works at a small sheep farm owned by his dad. Kate works at home as an Implementation Consultant for a small tech company. The young couple has a healthy sexual desire for each other. Dusty never leaves her wanting more, and has never denied her anything she has ever wanted. As luck would have it, Kate has had her eye on the new neighbor that just moved into the neighborhood.

He appeared to be an older gentleman about 60 years old, full head of gray hair, about 225 pounds. Overall Kate found him to be quite attractive, even though she never found herself attracted to older men before. As the next week or so went by she spent many an hour watching him from her bedroom window, somewhat mesmerized by his masculinity.

He spent a lot of time outside working on his house and cleaning his motorcycle. Kate never seriously considered having sexual relations with another man other than her husband to this point, but that was about to change.

It was a sunny Wednesday morning, the hot couple had just made love before starting their day. Dusty headed to the farm, Kate showered and went outside to get the newspaper. She saw the new neighbor outside detailing his motorcycle, so she decided to go over and introduce herself.

"Hi my name is Kate Warren, my husband and I live across the street. Welcome to the neighborhood." she reached out to shake his hand.

"Hello hello, my name is Bentley Smith. I just moved here from Monterey, CA." he looked her up and down while gripping her hand tightly.

"So did you move here by yourself? I haven't seen anyone else around?" Kate asked.

"Yeah nah yeah, my wife left me a few years ago to take a job in Virginia." Bentley revealed.

"What kind of demon cunt does something like that?" Kate asked.

"Things happen, I'm sure it will work out for the best in the long run. For now, it's just me here in this big house. My granddaughter Natalie will be visiting soon, however. I'm guessing she is about your age. Maybe the 4 of us can double date some time." he said with a wink.

Kate gave a nervous chuckle not knowing what he meant by that exactly as she told him, "Yeah sure that might be fun. Well, I should get going. I need to head inside to my office and get some work done before Dusty gets back from the farm. Him and them damn sheep."

"Why don't you and the hubby come over this weekend? We can get to know each other more. I'll have my man cave set up by then, we can have some drinks and watch the big corn hole tournament on tv." Bentley said jokingly.

"I look forward to it." Kate said with a huge smile as she walked back home feeling the dampness between her legs.

Kate headed up to her bedroom where she could see across the street where Bentley was working outside. She pulled her recliner over in front of the window, took off her pants and sat down. She needed to touch herself badly. She propped each leg on the arms of the chair, as her left hand found her soaking wet vagina. She sat there rubbing her clit while watching this stud of a man, completely lost in her thoughts.

She ripped her shirt and bra off, revealing some of the finest, perky 36c breasts the world has ever seen. As she pinched and manipulated her pale nipples while still rubbing her clit, she started moaning with pleasure.

As sexy as her fingers are, she needed more and knew just the thing. She headed for the nightstand and reached for her favorite toy, a thick eight-inch purple dildo. "Well big purple, its time to do some work." she said to her toy.

Kate got back in her chair and assumed her previous position. Sliding her dildo in her tight hairless pussy, she closed her eyes imagining it was Bentley that was pumping his thick meat into her. She pulled the dildo out and brought it up to her mouth and spit on it. "Fuck me harder Bentley, you beautiful silver fox!" she said as she rammed her purple friend back into her awaiting vagina. She loved the idea of this much older man using her as he pleases.

She reached under herself with her free hand and started rubbing her asshole, oh how she loved having her ass licked and played with. She slipped a finger into her tight sphincter. "Oh yes that feels so good." she said almost in a haze.

Kate was now approaching an epic orgasm, "Yes yes yes fuck me fuck me." "Give me that cum daddy." she yelled as she started to climax.

She removed her finger from her tight ass and sucked in into her mouth, which sent her completely over the edge. Her body shook and heaved as she experienced one of the most powerful orgasms she has ever had.

Kate sat in the chair for a few minutes coming down from her orgasmic high. She then opened her eyes, hoping she wasn't as loud as she thought she was. She looked out her window only to see Bentley Sitting on his porch rubbing his cock through his pants while looking directly at her window. "Oh my god he heard me!" she said to herself as she stepped back from the window.

It was now approaching 5 p.m. and Kate was expecting Dusty to be home soon. She peered out the front window and saw Dusty and Bentley chatting on the sidewalk. She hoped Bentley wasn't telling Dusty about what had happened earlier. She wasn't planning on keeping it a secret from her husband, but she wanted him to find out from her.

After a few minutes Dusty finally came inside and told Kate, "Bentley really is a cool guy, and he seems to be a big fan of you for some reason."

"Yeah well, I might know why. He totally heard me masturbating by the window today while calling out his name." Kate confessed.

"Whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock." Dusty said alarmingly.

"What brought that on?" he questioned his wife.

They often shared fantasies with each other while laying in bed, which almost always leads to a hot and sweaty fuck session. Dusty was a little nervous about the question he knew Kate was about to ask him, but he loved her too much to ever deny her anything she really wanted.

"How much do you love me? You always said I could have anything right?" Kate asked.

Dusty answered, "Yes of course babe, you know that. Are you saying you want a threesome with him?"

"Not exactly. What if I wanted just him? What if I wanted Bentley to fuck me while you watch? Could you handle that?" Kate asked.

"My god, I don't know how I feel about that. I need more time to think this over." Dusty stated as he left the room.

to be continued...