All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 09'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well written, but...

This story would have been better without the incestual element.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I think I commented on the last chapter the same thing, but your story, as hot as it is, is losing its steam plot-wise. You can't have a loving relationship with someone, consider proposing, and have them doing a hook-up with a wife and her husband on a whim. I'll give it one more try next chapter, then I'm done. 4* and dropping...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great writing, not enough incest. Sam still has yet to meet Mick's two sons and Mick proposing to her in front of his 4 kids and 2 daughters in-laws at a fancy restaurant would be a way to really make the evening special, given how there is nothing sexual yet going on between the foursome and Mick's 2 sons & 2 daughters in-law.

Then after dinner and the marriage proposal, Sam tells how she caught Mick masturbating to his 2 sons and one of his daughters in-law fucking his deceased second wife, which is a conversation or moment that has to happen at some point in the story, opening up the possibility of Sam riding the airtight express with Mick and his two sons, followed by Misty, Monique and Mick's 2 daughters in-law, which is also something that needs to eventually happen in this story series.

Of course, a question that also should be addressed is did Mick impregnate his 1st wife when they had sex the night she ran off and did she keep a child away from Mick and a sibling away from her 2 sons who stayed with Mick? It would be interesting if that child is Mick's only biological daughter, given that Misty and Monique are both adopted daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When does he pur his sons on their place? A little pay back is due here. So whens he going to screw his daughters in law to get some recourse from his boys so they can talk about it grow from there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

6 Stars...

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 3 years ago

I have been loving this series. However, can Mick not have the significant women in his life screw up? You had me believing that Sam was going the one (third time's the charm and all that). Yet, here she wants a quiet get away so it was just themselves and instead she allows herself to get talked into a three-some when she knew Mick was trying to make it a special night. But I feel really bad for Mick now. Perhaps, Sam is not the one. So I'm just giving 4 *'s for this chapter.

And since I have finally commented, I wanted to say I don't understand how Mick's second wife fellow into screwing his sons. Perhaps you have not shared that part, but from everything you have written in this story, so far, seem to indicate that if Michelle was feeling the lack of sex, she never tried to talk to Mick about it. And the fact that her own daughters knew and did not tell Mick either, seems to be glossed over.

I'm liking Mick, but really, shouldn't it be time things go his way?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous