Life of Mick Ch. 08

Story Info
The West family pays a visit.
17k words
4.74
10.6k
18

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers

Sam and I were on our way home from the airport, returning from a weekend in Las Vegas. Sam's Delta team, has an annual reunion to remember their fallen comrades. It was a wild weekend that Sam used to check off a bucket list item to have sex with three guys at the same time. I filmed the whole thing and I planned to add it to the library of porno videos on my iPad. It would be the first video that didn't star my deceased wife and my two sons. It occurred to me that I wasn't a participant in any of them, including this one. I wondered what a psychiatrist would say about that. I chuckled to myself because I was certain that the only thing a psychiatrist would say was, 'What do you think it means?'

Sam was wiped out from the sex and alcohol and was curled up in the passenger seat, leaning her head against the headrest and the window. She hadn't said a word all the way home. I'd had my share of sex but I hadn't done the alcohol because I was driving the limo. I felt pretty good but I was concerned for her and I kept an eye on the road and Sam and decided that she was probably asleep.

When I pulled down the driveway, I noted that there were two cars that I didn't recognize. My immediate thought was that the girls were doing exactly what they agreed they would not do in our absence, and that was to have a party. The cars blocked access to my garage, so I parked off to the side. When the car stopped and the engine shut off, Sam rolled her head away from the window and looked to see where we were. She looked at me and smiled before saying, "Sorry. I conked out. I don't remember anything on the way home. She noticed the unknown cars and said, "Now don't go in the house ready to blast Misty and Moe. It could be something totally innocent." I nodded but I was ready to blast them anyway.

I took our bags from the trunk and Sam led the way to the front door. I checked out the cars to see if I could tell who they belonged to. I got nothing that would identify the owners.

The house was quiet as we came into the family room. I looked out to the pool and Misty and Monique were sitting in lounge chairs in their bikinis with drinks in hand talking to two other young people. Sam came up beside me and said, "Well, I see that Misty is working fast. The guy is Peter. She could have only met him a couple of days ago. I don't know who the young lady is." Peter had a beer in his hand and was wearing a bathing suit.

I said, "The girl is Claire. She is a summer hire. She works with Misty in the HR Department. I've met her a few times. She seems to be wired up pretty tight." The clothes that she wore at work did a good job of hiding her spectacular body that was now on full display in her very small bikini.

I slid open the sliding glass door and waved and yelled, "We're home. We're pretty tired and are going up for a nap."

Misty and Monique both waved back. Both of their guests, Peter and Claire, jaws dropped as they turned around and only then realized whose house Misty had invited them to. I closed the slider and Sam and I watched for a moment at the animated conversations going on at the pool.

Sam giggled. She knew what was being discussed. She said, "Peter was hired after the big hullaballoo about you and me being an item. He is probably shocked to find out that he is partying at his boss's, boss's house, with designs on what he must figure now, is her boss's, boss's daughter."

I laughed and added, "I'm sure Misty didn't reveal who she is to Peter. She even kept it a secret from Claire. Well, the jig is up now. I guess Claire now understands how Misty could talk so easily with the CEO in the cafeteria. Come on. Let's go take a nap. We can unpack later."

Sam didn't hesitate. She turned and headed for the stairway. I stumbled up the stairs behind her with our bags in tow. The first order of business was a shower. We fondled each other as we kissed. Nothing serious started and we dried ourselves and climbed naked under the sheets. Sam was out like a light in moments. I watched her sleeping until I conked out too.

I felt like I'd been asleep five minutes when I was nudged awake. At first, I thought Sam was doing the nudging because she wanted more sex. I groaned and then realized the nudging was coming from the opposite side of Sam. I opened my eyes to see Moe standing there in her bikini. I felt my dick roll off my hip and begin to harden. I moved closer to Sam to make room for her assuming that's what she wanted.

Monique whispered, "You probably need to come outside. Misty's pool party is going sideways. She is so drunk she can hardly stand up and you know how she gets when she's had too much to drink. Peter and Claire are still here and they're Misty's targets. She has stripped herself naked and is trying to get them naked too. Peter is fending her off and suggested that I go get reinforcements."

Sam was awake and said, "You should go with Moe. Bring Misty back here." She had that familiar evil smirk on her face and I had a pretty good idea how Sam was going to tone Misty down. I got out of my bed with my semi-erection dangling out over my balls. Monique looked at it and then looked up at me with a huge grin on her face. I threw on a pair of nylon athletic shorts and a tee-shirt.

Moe led the way and the view of her incredible swaying ass hardened my cock further. I tried hard to control it. I should have put on some tight underwear to hold it down. At the bottom of the stairs, Moe turned back to me and my nylon shorts were tented by my erection right at her eye level. She put her hand on the tip of the tent pole and pushed it around, looking for a position that my erection would be less obvious. She said, "You can't go out there like that. Claire is already in awe of you. This thing will terrify her." She was palming my knob through the nylon material. She smiled up at me and continued, "I don't see any other way. Sit down on the stairs and let me take care of that for you."

I chuckled and muttered, "Said the spider to the fly." Moe giggled and pulled my cock out through the leg-hole and started jerking on it before I could sit down. She went down to her knees and sat back on her feet as she unfastened her bikini top with her free hand. My cock jumped in her other hand when her big firm tits came free. Her nipples were hard and she palmed them both as she stroked my cock.

I leaned back on an upper stair and Moe looked up into my eyes as she stretched her lips onto my knob. She twirled her lips around on it before pushing halfway down the shaft. My head dropped to the stair above me and I let out a groan as I pushed up my hips. Monique pulled off and ran her tongue around her lips and said, "Don't hold back. You need to go get Misty." I looked down at her blue eyes and nodded as she pushed back on and after drilling her tongue into the 'spot' and stroked my shaft in both hands, she pushed her nose into my pubic hair. I groaned hard again as she started a full cock blow job. She gagged at times but within two or three minutes, I humped up and launched my load into Monique's mouth. She was ready for it and swallowed rapidly to not lose any cum. She was getting better and better at this. I grinned down at her beautiful face as she pulled her lips back over the knob. She smacked her lips and ran her tongue around them in search of any cum that might have escaped.

My cock was already softening when she kissed the firm velvety crown and drilled her tongue into the 'eye'. She stuffed my flaccid dick back in my shorts and stood up. She offered me a hand and said, "You owe me one." She giggled and pulled me to my feet.

I handed her bikini top to her and said, "No need going out there topless and aggravating the situation." She put the cups in place and I tied the strings behind her back as I looked out the slider to see what was going on. It was just as Moe had said. Misty was naked trying to get Peter's bathing suit down. He was fending her off, which wasn't very hard to do with Misty staggering around like she was. I couldn't see Claire at first and then I saw that she was in the pool to keep away from Misty. She was still in her bikini from what I could tell.

Moe pushed the slider open and we went out on the deck. Misty saw us coming and she abandoned her efforts with Peter and staggered toward me. Moe cut her off to merely slow her down. Misty went for my shorts and now I had to fend her off. I finally had to grab her and pin her arms to her sides. She struggled with me for a minute and then went slack like she had passed out. I had never seen her this drunk. We would have to have a conversation about this. Moe retrieved Misty's bathing suit and I scooped Misty's naked body into my arms and carried her back to the house. I carried her upstairs and contemplated putting her in her own bed to sleep it off, but Sam was standing in our bedroom door in the nude and motioning for me to put Misty in our bed which I did. Sam got in bed with her and pulled Misty close in a spoon position and ran her fingers through her hair. I pulled the covers up over them and sent Sam an air-kiss and closed the bedroom door and went back downstairs.

Moe was just coming through the slider, followed by Peter and Claire, who was wrapped in a beach towel. She realized that she was dripping water on the tiled kitchen floor and she pulled off the towel and used it to dry her legs and feet. She then wrapped the towel around her waist. Peter was, as nonchalantly as possible, trying to position his semi-erection in his suit. I could sympathize with him. It was near impossible for a guy not to get an erection with a naked Misty in front of them.

Claire was just staring at me. She was nervous around me in the cafeteria. She was ten times as nervous in this situation. She knew she was staring so she spoke to break the trance, "Umm ... Does she get like this often?" She looked from me to Monique, who was placing Misty's bikini on the counter.

Monique said, "I've never seen her like this before. She drinks a little socially but to tell you the truth, I think she was really nervous with Peter here today. I think she's interested in him."

Peter's face went red with embarrassment. "Umm ... well, I'm interested back. Misty is a gorgeous, intelligent woman and...." Peter suddenly realized who was in the room and he shut up in mid-sentence. He looked at me and his face reddened further. "Sorry, Sir. My apologizes. With the surname differences, I didn't realize that Misty is your daughter. She never said." Claire was vigorously nodding her head agreeing with Peter's last words.

I said, "Misty and Monique are Step-daughters. She didn't want people at work to know the relationship. She was afraid people would treat her differently. So, why she invited you two here, knowing that her secret would be blown is a mystery." Peter smiled and nodded but pretty much stared at the floor. "I've never seen her like this either and frankly it concerns me."

Peter nodded and croaked out, "Yes Sir."

I looked at Claire and then at Peter and said, "You started work after your boss, Samantha and I became a topic of conversation around the company. Everyone knows we are dating but only a few know that we are living together. I'd like to keep it that way if possible." I looked back at Claire, who was nervously nodding like a bobblehead doll on a car's dashboard.

Peter said, "Yes Sir. No problem. I don't need to get in the doghouse with my boss and her boss after less than a week on the job." Claire nodded at what Peter said.

I looked over at Monique and said, "Take Claire upstairs and I'm sure you have something that will fit her. Peter. I'm sure you came with at least a shirt on. Get dressed. You guys are staying for dinner. They took it as a command, which it kind of was. Monique took Claire up the stairs and Peter went back out to the pool deck to retrieve his clothes. I handed him a beer when he came back in with a shirt on and pants pulled up over his bathing suit. He also had Claire's clothes that she must have worn before stripping down to her bikini. I wondered why Claire hadn't said anything about her clothes. Then I chuckled as I realized that Claire wanted to go upstairs with Monique.

********

When Moe and Claire got to the top of the stairs, they recognized the sounds of sex coming from the master bedroom. Loud moaning and groaning and heavy breathing were obvious. Monique's face reddened as she hustled Claire down the hall to her room. Moe knew that Claire had heard it too. She said nothing and acted as though she hadn't heard a thing. Moe noticed that Claire's nipples had hardened. Claire had no way of knowing who else could be in the house, but she knew that Samantha, the Security Chief, and Misty were and it wasn't a stretch to assume that they were making those erotic sounds of sex.

Monique was not shy and she stripped naked in front of Claire and pulled on a pair of shorts and a matching tank top. Claire's face reddened but she didn't avert her eyes. Moe selected a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt for Claire and handed them to her and said, "You can use the bathroom to change if you want." Claire glanced where Moe was pointing and then stripped off her bikini where she stood with a look on her face that said, 'I'm not a prude either.'

Monique watched with interest as Claire stripped off her bikini. She already knew Claire had a smoking hot body. A bikini doesn't hide much. Moe was intrigued by the heart-shaped pattern trimmed into Claire's pubic hair. Claire noticed Monique staring and said, "Do you like it? I just did it myself. I sure wish I had someone else to do it. What a pain." Moe was getting turned on, as evidenced by her nipples, which were as hard as Claire's. Claire seemed to be in no hurry to pull on the outfit that Moe had given her.

Since the topic of interest was her pubic hair, Claire reached down and separated her outer petals to display the pink inner ones. Monique followed her every move and Claire was watching for Moe's reaction with her sultry eyes. Moe was the master of sultry eyes and she moved across her bedroom into Claire's offered arms. They kissed passionately while Claire pulled Moe's tee-shirt off. Moe cooperated by lifting her arms. Their lips locked again as Moe's hands went to Claire's breasts. Claire was busy trying to push Moe's shorts down.

They walked each other to the bed and collapsed on it together. They were moaning constantly as Claire got Moe on her back and then climbed on top of her. Hands were everywhere as Claire came up and took a deep breath before turning her body to offer her wet pussy to Monique's searching tongue. Moe drove her tongue deep in Claire's wetness before Claire could do the same to Moe. Claire let out a soft screech and then drove her tongue to Moe's pussy, eliciting a loud groan.

Monique was the first to explode into her orgasm and she lost control of her body for a moment and then she attacked Claire's pussy and pulled her orgasm out in body-wracking spasms that lifted her to her extended arms with a tight grimace on her face. She muttered through the grimace, "Oh fuck, Yes. Yes."

Claire fell off Moe's body and turned around and they snuggled up with lips pursed in kisses. Claire said, "Fuck. That was incredible."

Moe muttered, "Fuck yeah, it was." They kissed for a minute. They didn't stay that way long as Moe said, "We should get dressed and get downstairs to join the others." Claire reluctantly nodded and they pulled their clothes on. Moe is bigger than Claire and Moe's clothes were loose on her. She wore her bright-colored bikini top as a bra under the tee-shirt. The bright colors of her top showed through the thin cotton material.

The master bedroom door was open when Monique and Claire came down the hall. Misty was in the bed, still naked. She had one leg under the covers and one above them. Misty looked up as Moe and Claire stopped at the door. Moe said, "Are you feeling better?" Claire said nothing.

Misty dropped her raised head back into the pillow and groaned. "I apologize for my outrageous performance. I don't know what happened. I was okay and then I wasn't. I've sobered up a little but I won't be joining you for dinner. I hope I didn't scare Peter."

Monique laughed and said, "I don't think I'd describe what Peter was feeling as being scared."

Claire laughed and added, "Based on the tent in his bathing suit, I'd definitely agree with Moe."

Peter was sitting at the bar while Sam and I worked on getting dinner together. We'd had a bag of peanuts on the plane and that was it for the day. I never did get the breakfast that was second on the agenda behind coffee. I was hungry. Sam handed me a tray with eight big hamburgers and buns and pointed me at the grill beside the pool. Peter helped with the slider and he followed me outside. We talked while the burgers cooked. Sam waved a couple of beers out the door and Peter went to retrieve them. I asked about his time as an Army MP and he was fairly open in that conversation. He wanted to know more about the surveillance drones and analysis software. He expressed a wish that they had that technology when he was an MP. He asked for a demo sometimes and I told him the next time we were doing an in-house demo for a potential customer, that he'd be invited. He was all grins.

I wanted to talk about him and Misty. They had only known each other for less than a week. If there was anything between them, it could only be physical and I could hardly fault him for having a physical reaction to Misty. I had to admit that I understood if Misty had a physical reaction to him. I didn't bring up the topic. I would have the conversation with Misty when she was sober enough.

Monique and Claire came outside and sat beside Peter by the pool while I was futzing's with the burgers. They each had drinks in their hands. The girls did not indicate what had happened upstairs. It didn't even occur to me that they had been gone for quite a while.

Dinner was informal but still at the dining room table. There wasn't enough room at the bar for six people anyway. Claire and Monique switched from whatever they were drinking, which was probably what Misty had been drinking, to sodas. Peter was sipping his beer so as not to embarrass himself in front of two levels of bosses. I'd had enough alcohol in the last few days and I stopped after two. Sam stayed away from any alcohol.

We visited for a while after dinner and Claire didn't stray too far from Moe. She was becoming more comfortable with me, which I was happy about. I figured that I could now join her and Misty in the cafeteria without freaking her out. Peter and Claire left at the same time. Claire said that she would return Monique's clothes to Misty at work tomorrow. I chuckled because Claire had her clothes in her hand when she went out the door.

When the family was alone, I asked about Misty's status. Monique answered, "She only said that she wasn't coming down for dinner."

Sam added, "She'll have a nasty hangover but she'll be fine by morning. I suspect that you couldn't stop her from going to work with a team of horses." Sam grinned at me and Monique grinned and nodded her agreement with Sam's assessment.

I looked at Monique and said, "Are you ready to start work tomorrow?"

Moe grinned and said, "I can't wait. I hope that I can keep my identity secret better than Misty."

I laughed and said, "I haven't said anything about your identity. That will be up to you, although it will be harder now that Misty just blew up her secret; and since you have the same surname, she probably blew up yours too."

Sam piped in with, "You're assuming that Peter and Claire will blab the news around at work. I'm not sure that will happen."

When we went up to bed, we had to deal with Misty in my bed. She was sound asleep and I hated to disturb her but I wanted to get her in her own bed. I put both arms under her so I could carry her but she came to and said that she could walk. She stumbled a little but she was better on her feet than when I put her there. She went to Sam and hugged and kissed her before saying, "Thanks for this afternoon. That actually helped." She kissed and hugged me and I helped her walk to her bedroom. I tucked her in like I used to do every night. I tried to remember when I had stopped doing that.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers