Life of Mick Ch. 12

Story Info
Mariah meets her stepsisters. Mick walks in on sex games.
16.8k words
4.7
8.1k
15

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,314 Followers

Life of Mick -- CH 12

Life went on after Sam left and the girls were good to their word about taking care of my needs. We more often than not slept in my bed. We were heading into the fall and both of my girls would be gone to college during the week and home on weekends. I wasn't looking forward to an empty house most of the time. Business was good even though I was drifting through the process of being the CEO. Sam was never very far from my thoughts even after she left the company. Miss Victoria Hayes was good on her word and had offered Sam a job as her assistant and heir apparent to her job as Vice President. Victoria's star was rising and she had been promoted to Executive Vice President. I had it in the back of my mind that the next time I had to negotiate a contract with her company that I could be dealing with Sam and maybe both of them. That brought a smile to my face.

Because of his military experience, Peter was promoted to Security Chief, even though he didn't have the experience with the company that Sam had. I was concerned about Jason because he had been with the company longer, but he said he understood. A small raise soothed whatever hurt feeling he really had. Peter started interviewing replacements for Sam. I used our time together reviewing resumes to go completely off topic and express my concerns that he needed to stop stringing Misty, Moe, and Claire along. He professed his innocence and I let him know that his protests were bull-shit. When Misty and Monique's summer internships were over and they went off to college, only Claire would be left and he wouldn't have much of a choice then.

Sam had hoped to string out what she described as fantastic sex for as long as possible, but when it became clear that I had fallen in love with her and was about to pop the question as evidenced by the engagement ring that she found hidden in a drawer of my bureau. She hid the ring somewhere else so that I would have to ask her if she had found it. Her thinking was that this would prevent me from proposing in public and embarrassing me by saying 'no', or worse yet, by saying 'yes' with no intentions of going through with it.

She knew the jig was up when she saw me looking for the ring in my bottom drawer. She didn't string it out as I was so stunned that I couldn't even talk. She quietly packed a suitcase and left. I would see her in passing at work until she resigned to take a good job from Miss Victoria Hayes, who had indicated her interest in hiring Sam the last time she was here. I had figured that her interest in Sam was sexual and it may well have been, but it sounded like Sam was drafting behind Victoria's rise to the top. Good for her. I missed her. I think my girls missed her even more.

I had promised to have Mariah over for dinner to meet her step-sisters for the first time and I really intended to do that, but I hadn't. Mariah didn't push, she understood the turmoil left behind when Sam left. She had taken Kay's role in our daily walks from the elevator to my office.

Kay was off in greener pastures. I had seen Jimmy -- the machinist, with the rumored 'big dick' - getting off the elevator as I was getting on. It was always at lunch. He didn't seem to know who I was and we just nodded at each other. We'd smile the same knowing smile. Me, because I knew where he was going and him, because he knew that I knew. God only knows what Kay had told him.

Mariah always kept going to the printer room when she walked down the hall with me. She had never once walked into my office with me as Kay had done, but she always asked if there was anything she could do for me. Today, she asked me when she could meet her step-sisters. I apologized for putting the meeting off so long and thought about inviting the four of us to meet in the cafeteria for lunch. I quickly discarded that plan as I realized that there was no guaranty that the introductions would go well. I committed myself and said, "Can you make it tonight?" I was afraid that if I put it off any longer, that I'd just forget again. I contemplated telling Misty and Monique before she arrived but I decided to deal with the fall-out at the time. Mariah smiled and vigorously nodded. She went her way and I went to my office.

My office phone rang moments after I sat down and turned on my computer. It was Kay, forwarding a call from Hunter West. I took the call immediately and said, "Good Morning, Hunter." Since the call came in on my office phone and not my cell phone, I knew Hunter would be all business, but he wasn't. He asked about how I was doing after Sam left. He relayed how much he liked Sam. Then I realized that the call was in fact, all business when he asked that I come to West Corp headquarters to discuss how the loss of Sam as the Security Chief could affect my company. His reference to the loss of Sam was from a company security point of view and not my own personal loss. The meeting was tomorrow morning and Hunter was sending a company jet to fly me there. I was to bring Peter, my new Security Chief with me.

With business done, Hunter invited me and Misty and Monique to come to his house - it was really a mansion - for a big party before our girls went back to college. He set the date and mentioned that Misty and Moe would love to fly in the company jet. I smiled to myself. I knew they would be thrilled. The call ended and I held the phone to my ear for a while as I thought about what was up. Hunter and Alexis had been a fan of Sam's skill-set as much as for her personally. Were they not a fan of Peter's? On what basis?

I called the Security Podium internal number and Jason answered. I asked Jason to have Peter come up to my office. I hung up and went to work which was being disrupted by thoughts about the meeting tomorrow.

When Peter knocked on my office door, I said, "Come." Peter came in and I offered him a seat in front of my desk. I told him of our travel plans and he didn't push back. I suggested that he brush up on Corporate Security Procedures for the rest of the day. I told him I had no clue what this was about. He left looking a little nervous.

I texted messages to Misty and Monique that they should dress a little nicer than usual for dinner. We would be having company. My phone dinged in succession with texts reading, 'Okay." Misty's text was followed quickly by another text that read, 'Can you give us a hint?" I didn't respond.

When I got home, the girls had started preparing for dinner already. I kissed each of them and thanked them for being proactive. I didn't change from my work clothes and Misty and Moe were dressed in the new outfits that they had bought while visiting Alyson. I joined Misty's efforts in the kitchen while Monique set the table for four.

Precisely at six o'clock, the front doorbell rang. Misty and Moe were intrigued by my secrecy about this company. They gathered in the family room waiting to see who it was. I opened the front door and Mariah was standing on the top step of the stoop and this time Rita was standing on the bottom step. I looked past Mariah and frowned a little. She immediately said, "I know it was supposed to be just me, but Mum and Stephen arrived this afternoon to close on a house. Mum insisted that she come too. I hope it's okay."

I bent down and kissed her and looked over her shoulder at Rita. She had a sly expression on her face. I got the feeling again that Rita was going to make problems for me, again. I looked back into the house and loudly said, "Moe. Can you add another setting?" I stepped aside and motioned for Mariah to come in. I gave Rita a disapproving glare as she came up the front steps. She was concentrating on negotiating the steps in her stilettos and didn't notice.

Moe was just coming back into the family room when I led Mariah and Rita from the foyer. I introduced Misty and Monique to Mariah and then Rita and then Mariah and Rita to Misty and Monique. There were smiles all around, but Misty and Monique were confused at who these people were. Were they family or old family friends?

This was the hard part but I launched into more detailed introductions. "Misty and Monique are my stepdaughters with Miranda, my second wife." Mariah was looking my girls up and down with a sultry smile on her face. Rita was more reserved. I introduced Rita first, leaving the hard part for last. "Rita is my first wife - David and James' mother." Misty and Moe smiled and then looked at each other. I swallowed and put my hand on Mariah's shoulder and she looked up at me and smiled. "This is Mariah. She is Rita's daughter and umm ... it seems that she is my daughter too." Mariah stepped forward first and bypassed the handshakes offered by Misty and Moe and she hugged them both. I could see that Monique was uncomfortable, but she smiled at Mariah's brazen display of affection.

I continued the introduction by saying that Mariah works for Kay, one office down the hall from mine. I finished up with, "Rita and her husband Stephen have bought a house in the area and are relocating here."

Rita jumped in with, "It could be a while. We still have to sell our house before we can move." She looked Misty and Monique up and down and turned to me and said, "Your stepdaughters are gorgeous." Misty and Moe went red with embarrassment and neither of them thanked Rita for her compliment.

I spoke up and said, "I had nothing to do with it. They are the spitting image of their mother." A timer went off in the kitchen and I excused myself to check on dinner. When I got back, everyone was seated in the family room talking easily amongst themselves. I was pleased with how things were going and I hated to break it up by announcing that dinner was ready.

Misty led the company to the dining room. Neither Rita nor Mariah let on that they had been here before. On the way, Rita whispered, "I'm so sorry about Samantha. I was looking forward to seeing her again. Mariah told me on the way here." She absent-mindedly brushed an open hand across her right breast when she said Samantha's name. At least I thought it was absent-mindedly.

I sat at my usual spot at the head of the table. Misty and Monique sat on my right side and Rita and Mariah sat on the left side. Misty and Mariah sat closest to me, which prompted a conversation between Rita and Moe while we ate. Mariah, Misty, and I carried on our own conversation. I was trying to stay out of it hoping that Misty and Mariah would continue without me. I listened to both conversations and smiled to myself as I realized that everyone seemed to be getting along fine. I didn't care if Rita was a hit or not. I hoped not to see much of her. Mariah was a different story. I wanted her to get along with my Misty and Moe and vice versa.

Misty and Mariah got onto the subject of David and James. Mariah had only met her real brothers once and she unabashedly told Misty that she thought they were 'dicks'. Misty had spent most of her life in the same house with them and I wasn't paying attention when Misty explained to Mariah that both David and James had a lot of sex with her mother, while Mick was out making money. "He thought that his marriage to your mother was ruined by lack of money. He didn't want to make the same mistake. So, he made a differ... ."

When I realized what Misty was saying, I gave her a disapproving look and she shut up in mid-sentence. She said, "Sorry, Dad. I didn't mean to embarrass you." She looked away from me and checked her watch like one does when they are embarrassed.

Mariah looked at me and said, "Mum has always been money conscious ever since I can remember, so it doesn't surprise me that it contributed to the failure of your marriage. Misty was back in the conversation again when it became apparent that Mariah had a game plan for this evening. "The only thing my Mum ever said about Mick was that he has a really huge cock." A smile formed on Mariah's lips the moment she said "cock". She was looking at Misty and was obviously looking for some kind of reaction from her. The conversation between Rita and Monique stopped in mid-sentence when both of them heard the word "cock".

Rita directed a laser beam gaze at Mariah and said, "Mariah. We talked about this already." She looked from Mariah to me and said, "Honestly. Kids today. I don't know where she comes up with talk like that." Rita then apologized to Monique and Misty but I don't think either of them heard her as they were busy grinning at each other. I had a feeling that dessert would be served upstairs.

Mariah gave me an evil little smile. I knew everyone was feeling out everyone else. There was no way for Rita or Mariah to know that Misty, Monique, and I were having sex. This was both Rita's and Mariah's first foray into finding out. Mariah had already confessed that she, her mother, and stepfather had been having sex together for years. Now she had added her real father and if I was reading her right, she was hoping to add two stepsisters. If I was reading Misty and Monique's body language correctly, they were hoping for the same thing.

Mariah was piling her utensils on her plate and dropped a butter knife on the floor. She grinned at me and so did Misty and Monique. Rita looked over at Mariah and saw the expression on her face. Rita knew what was next and she shook her head at her daughter.

Mariah ignored her mother and slid off her chair to the floor in a fabricated search for the butter knife. We all knew what she was down on the floor for. Who was going to be first was the only question.

Mariah bypassed me and pushed herself between Misty's legs. Misty let out a groan and squirmed in her seat. Everyone knew where Mariah was starting. Misty dropped her hands into her lap and threw her head back with a groan. Mariah noisily slurped her tongue in Misty's pussy. Misty groaned out, "Oh God. She's good." Monique giggled.

The sounds coming from under the table changed and Misty eyes went wide at the same time. The rapid squishing noise could only be a result of Mariah finger-fucking Misty. Both of Misty's hands went to her mouth to stifle a scream. Rita looked at me with an expression of embarrassment. Monique looked at me with a huge grin on her face and then leaned over and looked under the table to watch Mariah furiously jackhammering her middle finger in Misty's pussy. Monique was obviously fingering her own pussy. She sat up in her chair and grinned at me again. While facing me, she shot her eyes across the table at Rita. Monique flicked her tongue from her mouth, clearly indicating her intentions. I smiled and subtly nodded. Rita didn't see any of this as she was pushing food around on her plate trying to ignore what Mariah was doing to Misty.

Monique slid from her chair to the floor and disappeared under the table. Moments later Rita's head looked up with a look of shock on her face. From where I sat, I couldn't tell what Monique had done to elicit such an expression from Rita. When she lifted herself out of her chair, it was obvious that she was assisting Monique's efforts to remove her panties. The look of shock disappeared and was replaced by a wide smile as she humped herself forward in her chair.

Just as Rita said, "Oh God. Yes. Right there," Misty sat bolt upright and grabbed the edge of the table as she started throbbing spastically. I was familiar enough with Misty's orgasms to know that she was in one now. My cock was incredibly hard. When Mariah slid under the table, I had reached into my pants to pull it from my pant leg. I laid it on my left hip. I was a little surprised when she brushed past my leg on her way to Misty.

Rita's body pulsed forward and then back. She glanced at me with a sultry smile and then said, "Oh my Gawd. Yes. Do that." The rapid squishing noises were now coming from the other end of the table. Monique didn't often do what she was doing now. When she did, she was looking for the 'G-Spot' with one goal in mind. A squirt. When Monique found it, Rita let out a screech as she throbbed to the rhythm of Monique's finger.

Misty was recovering from her orgasm with her forehead on the table gasping for air. I felt a hand in my crotch and knew that Mariah was on to her next conquest. My zipper came down as I unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall open. Mariah pulled the left side open as far as it would go and my cock sprang out and slapped her on the face. Mariah giggled as she grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. When I felt her lips screwing onto my bulbous knob, I groaned and looked down to see Mariah grinning up at me. She started her blow job as soon as she got her lips past my knob. I groaned hard as my body folded and my head pitched forward.

Rita was moaning, "Oh my God. Oh my God," as she gyrated in her chair. Then she stopped and her eyes went wide. She groaned out, "Monique, sweetheart. You'd better stop, or there's going to be a mess."

Over the sounds of Mariah's blow job, I could hear Monique giggle. Apparently, she didn't stop as Rita's body went rigid for a moment before she went spastic in her chair and the words, "Too late," wheezed from her lungs. Moments later, Rita screeched and the sound of liquid splattering on the hardwood floor revealed that Monique had accomplished her goal.

Mariah was trying valiantly to deep throat my cock as she 'awwkked' several times before pulling off to deal with her saliva by spitting it on my cock and distributed it with both hands before pushing her lips back on again. She gave up on the deep throat and settled into an amazingly erotic blow job. I pitched forward in my seat when she lashed her tongue on 'the spot'. I reached down and took her head in both hands and pulled her lips halfway down my cock. She didn't resist but she did put her hands on my knees to be ready to push herself back if she needed to.

I was surprised to feel an orgasm rising so soon. I guess the seemingly innocent scene that was not so innocent below the table was getting to me. I used my hands to increase the pace of Mariah's blow job. Rita was gasping for air with her head down on her folded arms on the table. Her body pulsed randomly. Monique appeared above the table as she climbed up in her chair and smiled at me. Her hand was wet and she licked Rita's squirt juice from her fingers before pushing them into her own pussy.

Misty had recovered from her orgasm and although she could tell that I was the current recipient of Mariah's charms she leaned sideways so she could see past the edge of the table. Misty smiled at me and said, "She's good, huh." My orgasm was boiling in my balls and all I could do was smile. Misty hitched her chair closer to the end of the table so she could watch Mariah take my load. She smiled as Mariah's face scrunched up as my first cum-shot exploded into her mouth. She handled it but was almost overwhelmed by the second. She took the rest of the less powerful shots with ease. I think Misty was disappointed and was hoping to see her pull off in mid-orgasm and get the rest in her face.

I groaned and jabbed myself forward in my chair on the first salvo. When Mariah was satisfied that I was finished, she dipped the tip of her tongue into 'the eye' and then pulled off. She looked up at Misty and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to display her prize. She coiled her tongue back in her mouth and then pushed the cum out onto her lips.

Misty pointed down at Mariah's face and then touched her own lips. Mariah got the signal immediately and motioned for Misty to come down. Misty slid from her chair and pushed her lips to Mariah's and they shared my load. My cock had started to deflate but this scene pulled it back up again. Misty and Mariah broke their embrace with the last point of contact being their dueling tongues. Mariah leaned back in and kissed Misty with passion. Then Misty came up high on her knees and turned toward me. She took my hard cock and held it as she pushed her lips on and went immediately down my shaft with her nose in my pubic hair.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,314 Followers