Life of Mick Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah watched closely and when Misty held her position with my cock in her throat, she said, "Nice. I guess I'll need more practice." Misty broke into a laugh and she gagged before pulling her mouth off leaving my cock wet with her saliva and two silver threads drooping from her lower lip to my balls. She pulled back and the threads broke.

At the other end of the table, Rita was watching Monique throb through her self-induced orgasm. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were closed as her body spasmed. Rita looked over at me. She didn't have that embarrassed look on her face anymore. She said, "Wouldn't we all be more comfortable if we took this upstairs?" That made total sense to me and I stood up from my chair. My hard-on caught on the edge of the table and then sprang upward. Rita watched my cock throbbing just above the table. She smiled at me and said, "Just like I remember it."

Mariah crawled out from under the table and grabbed my erection and headed for the stairs. Everyone else followed. As we undressed in the master bedroom, Rita came over to me and pressed her naked body to mine, and said, "Your stepdaughters are gorgeous. I guessed that you three were having sex. I knew we would all wind up in bed but I didn't think it would be tonight. I guess we wouldn't be if Mariah hadn't 'accidentally' dropped her knife." She stretched her slender body up and kissed me. I kissed her back and then pulled her body tightly to mine. My cock was trapped between us.

Mariah, Misty, and Monique were in a daisy chain on the floor by the bed and their moaning and groaning broke our embrace to see what was going on. We smiled at each other and I said, "I think our girls are getting along fine. I was worried that my girls would reject Mariah for fear that my attention would be pulled to my real daughter and away from them."

Rita said, "Understandable. You can't let that happen." She led me to the bed and after a blow job to ensure that I was as big and hard as possible we started in a doggy position. She slammed back at me as hard as I was into her. She screeched each time that she went too deep but the pain didn't deter her. She groaned out, "Fuck, Michael. I wish Stephen had half of this co..." Her last word was cut off as she groaned into her orgasm. I was trying to maintain the rhythm as her body went spastic. She lost all control and collapsed to her elbows and then further to her face and shoulders. She slid forward and my cock pulled out of her as her entire body fell to the bed. She grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her hips. I adjusted my position and pushed my throbbing cock at her pussy again. She groaned, "Oh Jesus. Yes," as I pushed in.

The girls had engaged in their own sex just waiting for Rita's orgasm because they were sitting there naked on the bed beside us as I drove my cock in and out of Rita until she was a rag-doll being pushed back and forth on the bed. Mariah leaned down close to Rita's face on the bed and said, "Come on Mum. Others are waiting. Don't be a cock-hog like you are at those swinger's parties." Rita glared at her daughter for yet again revealing private information. Rita rotated her hips forward and I took that as a signal that we were done. I pulled my cock out and Mariah screwed her lips on before Misty and Monique could get there. Mariah lashed her tongue around on my cock and pulled off. She smacked her lips with her tongue and said, "Yum. I love the taste of you, especially off a cock." Rita moaned again but this was in displeasure at Mariah's determination to reveal all the family secrets.

When it was just the two of them, Misty and Monique were fine with sharing my cock. Now that there were three of them, they weren't so inclined and they worked together to block Mariah's access to my cock and Monique pulled me away from Rita and positioned me on my back as she crawled into the saddle cowgirl style. She pulled my cock back and I had to come up on my elbows because my cock was so hard. She pulled it back to her pussy and eased herself onto the knob and fucked it a few times before pushing herself slowly down the shaft. She got into a rhythm and then she leaned forward with her hands on my chest and drove herself on and off my cock. In this position, I could drop to my back. My cock was like a steel post. I was groaning as loudly as Moe as she vigorously pushed onto my cock and slowly withdrew.

Misty and Mariah were still jockeying to be next in line. When they realized that neither was going to bully the other, they kissed and rolled into a side-by-side sixty-nine. The moaning and groaning double. Rita had recovered from her orgasm and she was trying to figure out how she could get in on the action. Her opportunity came when Mariah pulled her tongue from Misty's pussy and made room for her mother to join them in a daisy chain.

Rita's vigorous attack on Misty's pussy pulled out a scream. She looked down and grinned as she discovered that Rita's tongue had replaced Mariah's. She returned her tongue to Mariah's sex and increased her intensity which pulled a screech from her.

Monique dropped her torso lower and dragged her breasts along my chest. That was Moe's signal that she wanted some attention to her tits. I was happy to oblige. I caressed each breast and pulled her up my cock so I could suckle her nipples. She took advantage and started feverishly fucking my knob. Monique's face scrunched up and her body tensed to signal that her orgasm was imminent. I reached for her tits and tweaked her nipples and then fondled her big round breasts. That was it for her. She pulled her tits away from my lips and slammed her pussy down on my cock in one move. Her pussy began clenching as she tightened her jaw in a grimace. Her rhythm was gone so I picked it up and jammed my cock into her until her quaking pussy stopped clenching.

My orgasm was building. I thought I could get either Misty or Mariah off by holding it back. I knew I couldn't go two more. I hoped that my cock would stay hard for the last one. There was no guaranty, but the statistics favored it. Monique collapsed to my chest pulling my cock from her sex. She groaned hard as I came free.

The first one out of the daisy chain was Mariah because Misty was throbbing through an orgasm driven by Rita's tongue and lips. She pulled me up to a sitting position with my cock slapping on my stomach. Her first order of business was to taste Monique on my cock and she screwed her head from side to side to stretch her lips over my glans. She made two trips up and down and then pulled off with a loud 'pop'. She giggled at the sound.

Mariah pushing me back down on my back and I thought she was going cowgirl as Monique had. She pulled herself up on my body and used her feet to spread my legs. She then moved her legs inside of mine after she had pulled my rigid cock back and let it go after she was in place to apply pressure along her sex, sticking up above her ass-cheeks. She then settled her torso down on my stomach and ribs and proceeded to grind her tits into my ribs. She raised her ass and dragged her pussy along my shaft and shuddered in reaction. She started a fucking motion on the top side of my cock that was so hard that it was straining to get down into a more comfortable position and providing its own pushback on Mariah's sloppy wet pussy.

Mariah continued this until she had a small orgasm. She tried to hide it because she wasn't ready to yield to Misty. I felt her pink inner petals pulsing against my cock. Misty and Rita had finished and Rita sat with her legs crossed in front of her, Indian style to be ready for her turn. Rita sat behind Rita and was gently caressing Misty's breasts as she looked over her shoulder to watch the action. Monique had recovered and was standing on the floor behind Rita caressing her tits.

Mariah pulled her ass up high enough to allow my cock to slap down on my stomach. She then directed my cock to her pussy and started a low-pitched groan that ended in a high-pitched screech as she lowered herself down my shaft. She whispered, "Don't move. I want to fuck you. Okay?" I groaned and nodded as I was turning my concentration elsewhere to push my orgasm back. It was becoming insistent and when Mariah began her long, slow trips up and down my shaft, I knew I was a goner. I started counting backward from one hundred in increments of three. Mariah was up on her hands above me driving her hips up and down. Then I realized that I was counting out loud and not in my mind as intended.

Rita laughed and said, "He used to do that when we were first married because he tended to be a 'one pump and done'. Now his stamina is super-human." I glared up at Rita with the same look she had given Mariah for revealing family secrets. Rita just giggled as Mariah picked up the pace. My orgasm had retreated due to my angst with Rita's revelation. No guy wants to be called a one-pump and done. After all, it wasn't one pump but it wasn't many. The reprieve allowed me to hold back until Mariah's neck tendons tightened below a grimacing face. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and I let myself go. Mariah's eyes burst open wide as I poured my first shot into her. She muttered through clenched teeth, "Jesus Christ." She was trying to get her coordination back and failing so I grabbed her ass-cheeks and yanked her down in sync with my eruptions. Her torso collapsed to mine as we continued until she released all of her taut muscles and her body seemed to meld with mine.

Misty's smiling face morphed into an expression of worry that she wasn't going to get her turn. She was aware of my tendency to stay hard after ejaculating but she also knew that it didn't always work that way. Most guys she'd been with were one cum and done for at least a little while before they could go again. Misty had revealed her experiences when she first discovered that I could cum once or even twice and stay hard after. She didn't reveal how vast her experiences were. She did say that since we started our sexual relationship earlier in the Summer, that she hadn't had sex with any other guy. That was probably true until Peter came along.

Misty's expression turned pensive as she waited for Mariah to pull off my cock. After more than a minute, Mariah stirred. She was still breathing heavily as was I. Misty stretched her head around so she could get a quick look at my cock. Was it hard or soft? Mariah had laid on my chest, unmoving, for long enough that my cock would soften if it was going to. When Mariah pushed herself up to her hands and knees and my cock came free, it slapped forward to my stomach. Misty's face broke into a grin. She knew that if my cock stayed hard after cumming that she could fuck me for a long time before I came again.

Misty wanted to fuck Missionary style and she screeched gleefully with each thrust. The grin on her face was catching as the others crowded around to watch. She was so into it that she fended off Mariah's attempts to straddle her face. I folded myself in and sucked on her nipples which brought a scream out of her. The others all grinned wishing that they were Misty right then. I drove her through two orgasms in close succession before anyone could object.

The other three pulled me back from between Misty legs with expressions that told me they had their own plan for finishing me off. Mariah crawled onto Misty's shuddering body in a sixty-nine and licked her pussy to collect the juices from her. Misty was still gasping in lungfuls of air and either didn't realize that Mariah's pussy was in her face or she didn't care.

Monique and Rita pulled me to the edge of the bed with my feet dangling over and dropped to their knees and shared my cock back and forth. I dropped myself onto my back and realized that I could tell who was giving me a blow job just by the differences in their techniques. When Mariah discovered what her mother and new step-sister were doing, she pulled her tongue out of Misty and scrambled to the floor to join Monique and Rita. She had her own technique.

Misty was unaware of the other three giving me shared blow jobs as she heaved in huge breaths of air. Monique was the only one of the three that could deep throat me so I knew when her turn came. They were accomplishing their goal as I felt the rising cum in my balls. Rita had my cock as deep in her mouth as she could get it desperately trying to make me cum in her mouth. It turned into a competition and in the end, it was the sensation of my cock buried deep in Monique's throat that won the day. She took the first two powerful shots directly down her throat before Mariah and Rita could pry her off so they could get some. They each got shots across their faces as they struggled to get their lips over my knob. The battle was between mother and daughter then. I was humping my hips up and down in sync with my ejaculations. I thought I'd never stop. Rita and Mariah giggled as they passed my cock back and forth and still cum poured out of me until the last few just dribbled off my knob and onto a waiting tongue.

Everyone had their fill and we all collapsed on the bed in a heap of bodies. No one started anything new as our breathing returned to normal. Then the girls bounded down off the bed and ran out of the room turning down the hall to either Misty or Monique's bedroom. The shower came on in Misty's room and I could hear them all giggling and laughing. I reached down to my groin to discover that my cock was semi-hard. I ran my hand along the sensitive underside as I smiled. The introductions of my daughter and stepdaughters had been a huge success.

Rita took over stroking my cock as I acknowledged a familial draw toward Mariah and also a realization that she was an outsider, at least for now, and I wouldn't allow her to disrupt the relationship between me, Misty, and Monique. I was unaware of Rita's intentions until I felt her sit down on my stomach and slide down over my hips guiding my semi-hard cock into her sex. Two strokes later, I was fully hard again as Rita felt it swelling inside her and groaned hard in reaction. I doubted that she was going to get anything from me and she had the experience to know that. She fucked and groaned until she went spastic in another orgasm. After her pussy stopped clenching, she settled down and tested her depth to discover that she could get more cock inside her than before. She maneuvered herself around to face me without pulling off my cock. She leaned forward with her hands on my shoulders and said, "I think things went swimmingly, don't you?" with a bad British accent. I laughed. I guess that she thought that using British phraseology made her sound classier. She had always wanted to be something other than what she was. I didn't understand why she wanted to come home to be reminded of the days when she thought she was less than she wanted to be. In all these years, she still wasn't satisfied and comfortable with herself. She was still climbing up the ladder to nowhere.

Rita dismounted and got to her feet on the floor. She pulled me up and I got to my feet. We showered together and I found myself fending off her kisses and groping hands. Was she using her lust to rekindle our old, failed relationship? By all accounts, she was happily married and I wasn't going to be used by her to ruin that because a shiny new bauble was dangling in her face.

I finally had to turn her away from me and wrap her up in my arms as I sternly said, "Rita. Enough. This is not going to be a routine thing."

She settled down and stopped struggling with me. She whimpered, "Why not? This was good, wasn't it? She dropped her face to kiss my arm.

I said, "This was great, Rita, but sex with you was great twenty-two years ago and it wasn't enough. You are the same today as you were then, struggling to reach the golden challis." I hadn't intended to say that in that way. The implication was that I thought she was trying to take another step up the ladder to someone who had more money than her current husband. There was the big cock that she professed to adore but that was subterfuge. She was the same old Rita. She became furious with me and struggled to get free. She turned around and slapped me hard in the face and yelled, "You bastard. You've waited all these years to smack me down for leaving you with our sons." Her eyes went wide and her hand went to cover her mouth as if she regretted what she had just said. I think she was as shocked as I was. Tears exploded into her eyes and she slid back the glass door and stepped out. I turned off the shower and waited for her to step out of arm range before I stepped out. We toweled ourselves dry without a single further word. I didn't apologize for what I said and she didn't apologize for her words or for slapping me. I guess we were even and satisfied to leave it that way.

Rita hurriedly dressed and went down the hall to retrieve Mariah who was already in bed with Misty and Monique. I heard Rita arguing with her daughter to get dressed and go. Mariah refused and said she was staying overnight with her new sisters. Rita tried to drag her naked body out of the bed and I had to break them up. I looked at Rita and said, "Mariah is welcome here. We all had a wonderful night that didn't end well. Just leave. She can get to work tomorrow with one of the girls. The fire in her eyes started to dissipate and then she turned and left Misty's room. I stood at the top of the stairs and watched her pass through the family to the foyer. She was practically running by then. I was thinking, 'It must be hard running in stilettos.' The front door slammed and moments later I heard her peel rubber out of my driveway.

I went back to Misty's room to find that Mariah still had anger on her face. Misty and Monique both looked bewildered at what they had witnessed. They had never had an exchange like that with their mother. I said, "Good night girls. Don't stay up too late. There's work tomorrow." I got a murmuring response as I flicked off the ceiling light.

I laid in my bed for a while thinking about the difference between Mariah, Misty, and Monique. Mariah was colder, course, and more aggressive than the more refined, warm, and gentle personalities of Misty and Monique. Mariah's early years had been in the care of one cold government bureaucracy or another, but I remembered Rita at Mariah's age and after dragging myself back over the years, I realized that Mariah was very similar to Rita then and Rita had dragged Mariah through her never-ending battle to improve her status. If someone had proclaimed her to be the 'Queen of the World', it probably wouldn't have changed anything.

As I drifted off to sleep, I was thinking about tonight and my last conscious thought was, "Rita is as great a fuck as ever."

I had expected a visit in the night by one or more. I woke to the grayness of dawn. I showered again because Rita and I had never got to the washing and rinsing part the night before. I looked in the mirror to see the red shape of a hand and fingers on my left cheek. I laughed and muttered, "Just great." My beard stubble was hiding much of the imprint so I decided not to shave.

When I got downstairs, dressed in a suit for my meeting with Hunter and whoever else will be there; the girls were dressed and making coffee. Mariah was dressed in a skirt and blouse that I recognized as belonging to Misty. They were practically the same size. Her yesterday's clothes were apparently in a plastic grocery bag sitting on the bar. I checked my watch and saw that Misty was itching to leave early. I pulled her aside and said, "I hope you aren't contemplating getting to work early to introduce Mariah to Peter. Number one, he won't be there. He is meeting me at the airport. We won't be home until late tonight. Number two, adding Mariah to the trio he already has on a string won't improve your chances. She works here full time and you and your sister are off to college soon." Misty frowned but she nodded that she understood.