Life of Mick Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique was disappointed that Claire got in ahead of her but she was satisfied, at least short term, with the soft orgasm that my tongue and lips gave her. With Sarah momentarily out of action recovering from her huge orgasm, Moe made her move. She pulled her pussy off my lips and dragged her sopping wet pussy down my chest, over my stomach, and in behind Claire, who was still throbbing on my cock. Moe wrapped her arms around Claire and cupped her hands on both breasts. Moe's tweaking fingers added a spark to Claire's orgasm and she groaned hard.

Monique kissed Claire on the neck and Claire moaned from the contact. Then no one moved. Claire had a hand back on Moe's face and tried to turn her head back to kiss her, but Moe was urging Claire to get off my cock so she could ride the stallion through a real orgasm.

Claire got the message and tried to roll off toward Misty and Sarah but my cock was too hard. I would have rolled with her but Monique was sitting on my stomach, sliding lower as she used her body to push Claire off. I had to sit up somewhat and help lift Claire's pussy straight up and off my cock. She groaned hard when she came free.

Moe slid into Claire's position and pushed her hairless pussy against the top side of my cock and dragged herself along the shaft. It provided its own pressure to Moe's sex as it tried to return to home position slapping on my stomach. Moe put both hands down and pulled my long cock tight to her sex and groaned as she rode it that way. She continued like that until she began gyrating into another harder orgasm. She just moaned and whimpered. She was trying to not give herself away so Sarah would start demanding her turn. Moe quickly recovered and then leaned her back down to my chest and guided my cock to her vagina and I rocked my hips forward to insert my cock inside her. Every once of air oozed out of her lungs as I pushed until she began to tense. I had full control as I held her big tits in both hands. I kissed her neck under her ear to raise the heat in her.

Before I could start my fucking motion, Sarah had crawled closer and dropped her lips to Monique's clitoris, and cradled my balls. She giggled as my balls moved in her hand. When I pulled my cock back, Sarah flicked her tongue over Moe's erect clitoris and I thought Moe would launch through the ceiling. With my cock fucking Moe from underneath her, Sarah had free reign on Moe's clitoris and with a little effort, the underside of my cock as I withdrew and pushed up again. Moe was whimpering as her head rolled from side to side across my chest, "Oh my Gawd. Yes. Yes. Don't ever stop."

With the sensation of Moe's tight pussy sliding on and off my cock and Sarah's tongue slashing along the underside, my orgasm was building fast and I knew it was pointless to try and hold back. I didn't want to, anyway. I wanted to drive my loud as deep inside Moe as possible. I was thinking, 'Tonsils'.

As my orgasm rose like a giant wave on the beach, Moe felt it too. She was building into another of her own. She wheezed out, "Come in my Daddy. I'm waiting for you." I thought my whole body would explode as my orgasm curled over the crest and I groaned out. "OH, MY GGAAWWDDD.... YYYUNNGGGGG." Everything in the world disappeared except the union of our sexes. Far away in my consciousness, I heard Monique scream as my first bolt of cum rocketed up my shaft deep into Moe's pussy. It seemed like an eternity as I reloaded and groaned out the next and the next.

I felt Moe's head pressing hard into my chest and then realized that her body was arched upward above mine. The only points of contact between us were the back of her head on my chest and her pussy on my cock as I spewed cum into her. I thought I'd never stop and I didn't want to.

She was yelling, "YES. YES. OH MY GOD, YESSSSSS."

Suddenly, reality spiraled in on me. I felt hands scrambling around my balls and cock. They pulled me out of Moe and I wasn't done. I tried to find Moe's pussy as she was frantically searching for that sensation again. We were encircled by Claire and Misty and Sarah. I looked down past Monique's pancaked tits to see them all jerking on my cock as a long slithering stream of pearly, white jizz launched from my cock to their face levels. They were taking turns trying to catch some in mid-air with the tongues out. Moe was trying to get my cock back inside her.

Misty followed a shot down to the source as I reloaded for the next shot. She got her lips on the knob and took the next shot into her mouth. I watched her swallow as she grinned at me. The others complained that Misty was cheating. I guess we were in another game, but I didn't know the rules. I still had some shots left but they were much diminished in power and quantity. Misty pulled off knowing that the others weren't going to get much. Still, they each did as Misty and done and took away what they could get.

As my cock slowly softened and dangled over my balls to the bed, Mariah burst into the room. 'Football guy' wasn't with her. She seemed frantic. Her beautiful red hair was a total mess. There was glistening cum on her chest between her boobs and down her flat stomach. Her eyes scanned the room and saw everyone on my bed. She apparently didn't notice me under Monique's body. She said, "Is Moe, Okay? I heard her screaming. I couldn't get out from under 'Lard-ass'. He was just getting his rocks off." She looked down at herself and ran her fingers through the cum. She felt her face to find some there too. Then she noticed me under Moe and she looked at Misty and said, "Hey. What's going on? I get the "dubious pleasure" of getting crushed under 'Lard-Ass' with his quick-trigger 'cock of the year' because I won a cock-sucking contest and all you losers get to have an orgy with the fucking cock of the millennium."

Misty giggled at Mariah's summary of the events and said, "Sorry, I didn't know he was home." She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess the 'cock of the year' wasn't so good?"

Sarah laughed and added, "They usually aren't. The game is fun though."

Mariah said, "I shouldn't put him down. His cock is fine, even though he is a little fast. He isn't going to be able to compete in Mick's league though." The others grinned and vigorously nodded. Mariah looked for a position so she could see between Moe's spread legs to see if maybe there was something she could work with. Claire noticed what Mariah was doing and she released the spongy knob that she was fingering in hopes of getting me up again.

Mariah leaned over the footboard of the bed and pushed her hand under my balls and giggled when she felt them moving inside my scrotum. The others smiled and moved in closer to see if Mariah was going to be successful. Monique was getting uncomfortable with all these eyes gawking at her gaping and glistening pussy. She rolled off me and I came up on my elbows to see what these five beautiful girls had in mind.

Verbally, I generally referred to all of them as women or ladies but in my mind, I referred to them as girls. I don't know why other than I have always referred to Misty and Monique as my girls and I probably always would. I didn't think that it offended them. I would have to ask them at an appropriate time and now wasn't it. Mariah looked at Misty and said, "What happened to the other guys? I left 'Lard-ass' asleep after he got his rocks off. No consideration for what I needed."

Misty chuckled and nodded and said, "When I found out Dad was home early. I asked them to get dressed and go. I know they were hoping to get it on with us losers, but Dad was a much better prospect. I found him here jacking off. He must have been watching us blowing those guys." She smiled at me. Her eyes pleaded for me to go with her lie. I smiled back. "I couldn't allow him to jerk on his incredibly hard cock. Moe came to find me and here we are. What do we do know?"

Before anyone could answer the question, 'football guy' stumbled into the room preceded by an erection. It wagged from side to side as he spotted Mariah's bending over the footboard. He moved in behind her and without a word or any preamble, he grabbed Mariah's hips and plowed his cock into her pussy. Mariah was caught completely by surprise and her eyes went wide as she screamed and tried to stand up to get away from the intruder. She was trapped and he was insistent. He held her torso down as he began sawing his cock back and forth. The others were startled too and frozen in place.

I was frozen in place at first and I started to get off the bed to take some kind of action until I saw the smile appear on Mariah's face. She was pushing back against his thrusts and a groan of passion erupted from her throat. No one moved to assist her. It was obvious to all that she was enjoying the ride. His trigger didn't fire until he got an orgasm out of her and then he pulled his cock out and blew his load all over her ass. Then he wiped his knob on her ass-cheeks and stepped back. Mariah was gasping for air still bent over the bed. Claire nonchalantly walked back and ran her index finger through the cum on Mariah's ass and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked on that finger like it was a cock and then she retrieved more cum and pushed it into 'football guy's mouth. Now he was frozen in place and he didn't resist as Claire pushed her lips to his. The look on his face when Claire broke the embrace was priceless. His expression revealed that he was not very fond of the taste of his own cum. He swallowed several times as his tongue swabbed the inside of his mouth to clean the offending taste away.

The girls were amused by 'football guy's' situation and as their attention was pulled away from me, I realized that my cock was on the rise again. It was up off the bed and level with my outstretched legs and growing longer and thicker by the second. No one noticed except me as it rose well above my legs and heading for vertical.

Mariah had gotten her breath and she turned around and grabbed 'Lard-ass's' softening cock and pulled him in close to her and said, "What is your name, anyway?"

The guy wheezed out, "Tom. Umm ... It's Tom." Mariah yanked and squeezed his cock and he cringed and tried to back away. Then he surprised us all by pushing his lips to Mariah's. The anger in her seemed to just ooze out of her and she kissed him back with passion and the limp dick in her hand started to harden. She slowly stroked his cock as she continued to kiss him.

She broke their embrace and said, "Tom? That's a good name."

He nodded and smiled and said, "My parents were going to name me 'Lard-Ass' but thought better of it. I'm glad they did. Tom is better." Their faces were inches apart as Mariah broke into a wide grin. His eyes flitted back and forth from one of her eyes to the other trying to anticipate any further retaliation. His cock was full size in her grip.

Mariah stretched her lips forward and leaned in for a peck on his lips. He braced for a retreat if she was going to bite him. She said, "I like you Tom, but we're going to have to work on this quick trigger of yours. She squeezed his cock hard and he groaned as he eased his hips back trying to escape from her hand.

We all watched in fascination. Tom was nearly the last guy in the world I'd have expected Mariah, with her course and aggressive nature, to be interested in. Mariah pulled her hand from Tom's cock and snapped her middle finger on his burgeoning knob and he folded at the hips and groaned in pain as he backed away from her. She turned back to the bed and was the first of the group to notice my cock about to go past vertical and slap down on my stomach. Her eyes widened as her hands thrust forward to grab it. The others followed Mariah's movement and then hands were all over my lap.

Tom looked down at Mariah's ass as she was bent over the footboard grabbing for my cock. His cock was hard again from Mariah's hand and he pushed it to Mariah's ass again. Mariah turned to glare back and said, "Jesus, Tom. You're pushing your luck."

Tom looked over Mariah's head and saw what she was grabbing for and looked at Misty and said, "Fuck. I didn't know your 'Uncle Zorro' was here. Misty turned red. "He was wearing a Zorro mask then but I'd recognize that cock anywhere.

Claire and Mariah looked at Misty and Clair said, "Uncle Zorro?"

Monique giggled and said, "I'll explain later." Tom had a confused expression on his face. Sarah moved toward Tom and grabbed his cock and started jerking him off to distract him from any further embarrassing questions. It worked too. She led him from the room and they disappeared.

Claire and Misty moved up on the bed to my left while Monique and Mariah did the same on my right. Mariah hadn't relinquished possession of my cock and the others were waiting for her to do something. She noticed that everyone was looking at her. She grinned and bent forward and screwed her lips onto the knob. I groaned hard and fell back off my elbows. She adjusted for the size and then pushed her hands down the shaft with her lips. She tested her gag point again and it was about the same. She gave me a short blow job to ensure I was the hardest I could be and then she pulled off and swung a leg across my hips and sat down on my stomach in a reverse cowgirl position. She grinned at Misty and pushed herself onto my cock and went immediately to her depth and groaned as she eased up against it. Misty said, "Remember. There are the rest of us waiting for our turns." Mariah nodded and started her fucking motion. She leaned forward and put her hands on my knees and started slamming her pussy on and off my cock.

I couldn't watch her ass pistoning back and forth. Claire was the only one within my reach and I touched her leg to get her attention. She pulled her gaze from Mariah and looked down at me. I grinned at her and stuck out my tongue and flicked it up and down like a snake tasting the air. A grin formed on her face and she moved quickly to position herself over my face. She screeched when I jammed my tongue in her sex. That pulled the attention from Mariah to her, and Misty said, "You go girl." I reached up and took both of Claire's boobs in my hands and gently mauled them. She grabbed my forearms to steady herself on my face.

I tongue-fucked Claire into an orgasm, which pulled a scream from her. Mariah groaned out, "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. Oh, Jesus. Here I GOOOOO." Her body flailed on my cock. She was leaning forward and then leaning back like a cowboy breaking a stallion. Her pussy was clenching hard on my cock and I tried to manually flex my cock to push back on her clenches but I couldn't keep up. I got her a couple of times though, and she screeched each time. I was grinning under Claire's bubbling cauldron of juices, flowing down my cheeks and chin. I was wondering if she hadn't squirted a little.

Claire slid her wet pussy up over my forehead leaving a trail of vaginal juices. She sat back on my pillow gasping for air. Mariah was reluctant to get off my cock but Misty was insistent and helped her disengage. Mariah curled up in a fetal position. I guess between Tom and me, she was fucked out.

Before Misty could get herself on my cock, Moe had taken Claire's position on my face and turned it into a sixty-nine as she lowered her torso to mine and grabbed my cock and held it so she could get her lips on. She impressed the other girls when she bobbed her head up and down in a half-cock blow job and then made a big show of inch-worming her lips down my shaft and soon my knob was in her throat. Claire was watching closely and when Moe's lips were against my pubic hair, Claire said, "Fuck, Girl. I can see his cock in your throat. Holy shit." Moe got laughing and gagged and was forced off. She came up coughing and gagging. She spat a wad of saliva on my cock and left it for Misty to deal with. Moe's pussy was at my chin and I rimmed her anus with my tongue. She shrieked and slid herself back up on my face in a new position that allowed me to worked her pussy and her anus.

Misty watched Monique spit the saliva on my cock and she ran her hand down the shaft and then lifted herself as high as she could and lowered her pussy onto my cock. I was in heaven fucking and sucking my two favorite girls. I liked pleasing them. I drove my hips up as Misty dropped down. She missed the mark a few times and groaned when she hit bottom. She didn't slow down though. My orgasm was on the rise.

Working on Monique's pussy and anus pulled her quickly to an orgasm and then a second. Claire was behind her fondling Moe's tits and that sped things along too. It wasn't long before I could feel Misty's body tightening and I knew she wasn't far away from her orgasm. Mariah inserted herself into the fray by sitting down on my stomach facing Misty. They kissed and then Mariah lowered her head and suckled on Misty's big, meaty tits. That ramped thing up for Misty as she groaned and dropped her head back to thrust her tits at Mariah's face. She took advantage and then Misty rolled over her crest and her mouth came open in a silent scream with her mouth open in the shape of an 'O' as she stared at the wall behind me.

I hurried to catch up with her but she was clenching hard on my cock. I decided to hold back for one more, either Monique or Claire. Misty clenched on my cock as I slowly drove my cock up into her stationary body. She clenched for nearly a minute and she was a rag-doll by the time she finished. She fell off to my left and I had to roll my hips with her so my cock wouldn't break off.

My gooey cock slapped back down on my stomach and no one moved toward it. Then I heard Monique mutter, "You go. I'm done. I got mine before." Claire appeared from behind my head and moved down the bed on her hands and knees. She took my cock in her hand and held it so she could struggle her lips over the knob. She pushed down about halfway and came back up. She said, "Yum. A smorgasbord of cunt-juice." Everyone laughed at her crude description. She turned to me and said, "Can we do it Missionary?" I grinned and pulled myself up to my knees with my cock swaying everywhere.

Claire laid down on the bed with her legs closed. She wanted something different and relied on my age and experience to give it to her. There were so many options. She pulled herself up on her elbows to see what I was going to do. She had a huge smile on her face

I opted for one of my favorites. I lifted Claire's feet and slid my body under her legs. I lifted them higher and pushed my hips up to Claire's ass-cheeks and lowered her ass to my thighs. Her sex was lifted toward my cock. She grinned as I pushed my cock to the target. I lowered her feet to my right shoulder and grabbed her knees as I pushed in. She dropped to her back and let out a piercing screech. Monique was behind Claire's head and she grinned at me.

I lifted myself off my feet and raised her ass higher as I jackhammered my cock into her. Her head flailed from side to side as a continuous moan came from her lungs. Minutes later, she exploded into a huge orgasm in a scream that brought Sarah and Tom rushing into the room. Tom had a thing about withdrawing his cock and cumming on the face and body of the person he was fucking. Cum adorned Sarah's face, neck, and tits. She didn't even notice. They both pushed up against the footboard to see what the screaming was about, even though they already knew.

I pulled Claire's knees apart and spread her legs with her ass still up on my thighs. I traced my hands down her thighs When Claire was basically in a split, I grabbed her hips and came up higher and drilled my cock into her until she muttered, "Oh my God. I'm gonna die." She gritted her teeth as her body tensed and rolled into another orgasm.

Sarah said, "Jesus. I think he's going to kill her." The others laughed. My orgasm was right there and I let it go. I groaned and folded my body forward as I drove my cock deep with the first huge shot that pulled another scream from Claire. I withdrew and reloaded and launched forward again. Claire screamed again. I pulled her legs back up straight in the air and held her calves as I pitched my body against them in the same rhythm as the surges of cum. As usual, I lost track of the number of shots, but Claire's body was done before her pussy stopped clenching and even before I finished my load.