All Comments on 'Life of Mick'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 3 years ago

I gotta say, this story made me sad for the MC. For all of his effort to make it in life, the one thing he never got was the focused attention and love from a singular woman. Yes, there was plenty of sex, but from my perspective, he didn't get that HEA love that he was probably looking for.

Good sex is good. Great sex is better. But true love sex blows the other two out of the water.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

What betrayal. No wonder he rarely talks to his sons. They have no respect for him. His memories of his wife were all tainted. Who else was she banging?

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Great sequel to “The Pool Boy” Five stars! I have always wanted this to happen and I look forward to many more chapters with all the old characters and the new characters from Mick’s friends and family.

feelgood2000feelgood2000over 3 years ago
Still HOT!!

Yes he had misfortune in his life but that doesn’t mean he can’t live the way he’d like to, at least as much as possible. I really hope you continue with more chapters of this.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 3 years agoAuthor
Comments of comments

Yes, Mick failed to recognize that his second marriage was a failure as it was happening. He knew of her insatiable need for sex before he even proposed. He also assumed that if he took care of the money, which was the reason why his first marriage failed, then Miranda would be happy. As it turned out she was happy with the lifestyle that Mick provided and the sex provided by James and David.

I have chapter 2 in the can and I'll continue if the score is high enough to indicate that readers like it. If not, I'll wait until some other storyline intrigues me.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I see plenty of sex and success in business but is that worth the loss of the relationship with his son's that he should have ? I think not, then there is the sex with his beautiful stepdaughters is that love or is that just sex,

even that was imposed on him with the use of drugs, it is not a happy story, can it be redeemed, only time will tell.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

I hope you return to the Alexis-Hunter storyline, I want to see the whole story from A to Z. I wouldn't mind seeing what happened in the "Pool Boy", "Mom, Sister, and Neighbor" series, the "Hot Summer Night", or the "Secuction" series. I love the storylines in the aforementioned stories, please continue them like "Dex and the Twins at College". The longer the series the better. I loved Prolonged_Debut10, SteveWallace, and others who wrote novel length storylines that evolved. You're still aces in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, definitely a sequel is needed

Here are some ideas for you if this develops into a series.

First, more Hunter and Alexis, as well as some of the other characters from the Pool Boy series.

Second, incest between Michael and his step daughters should be a given as well.

Third, a return of his sons, David and James, along with their wives, should also be a given, with Michael and his sons taking care of both his step-daughters and his daughters-in-law.

Fourth, I think a return of his first wife Rita, along with his biological kid he never knew he had, that he gave to Rita on the night she left him, should be in the offing, along with a back story of what happened to her and their third child while she was gone, should be part of this new series.

Once we see where the story goes from there should determine where it should go from there.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Must say, Mick is a sad person, to let everyone walk over him like that, even his own two sons don’t respect him, not appreciating what he has done for then, when their mother left them, he kept them and kept on providing for them, giving them a better life, and then they betray him like that? How ungrateful can you get? Mick should have talked to them face to face, shown them the videos and make sure they couldn’t inherit anything what so ever, after he slapped them silly, telling them to never show their faces again.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 3 years ago
One question!

When are you starting your West Corp series?!

With Hunter and Alex’ escapades on their honeymoon with the supporting cast as well, it would make total sense to work from that to develop West Corp. It has so many possibilities. And now with this revelation of what developed after college..... well I think it’s a no brainer.

Please let us know.

Now that that is off my chest, Life of Mick has definitely started with a bang!!!

Going back to the other chapters now!!

Keep your awesome writings going!!!!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

His kids need to be beaten and disinherited. No love or respect for there dad who sacrificed for them all. Just a sad tale yes he was distracted by work and making money but that's understandable after his first marriage no one approached him about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous