Life of Mick

Story Info
Mick recalls his life. Hunter & Alexis make cameo.
19k words
4.58
34.4k
89
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

I'm drifting in a dream. At least, it feels like a dream. Can you dream that your dreaming? I guess anything is possible in a dream. In the dream, I'm lying on my back. There are others around me. I'm comfortable but having trouble breathing. I hear a distorted voice reverberate in my head. It's my eighteen-year-old stepdaughter, Monique's voice. I hear a groan and then I realize it came from me. I concentrate on the echoing words, "You gave him too much."

A second voice said, "I know, but I think he's coming out of it. We'll just have to wait." It was Monique's older sister, Misty's voice. I was slowly becoming aware that I had a body to go along with my brain. I felt a strong grip on my penis. I could tell that it wasn't hard but it reacted to the grip and pushed back against the pressure.

I heard a giggle and Misty's echoing voice, "Here he comes." The one strong grip became two and I heard myself groan again. I still couldn't move but sensations were pouring into my extremities. The two grips synced as one and began jerking me off as I felt my dick harden further.

"Jesus Misty. It's huge and getting bigger." The echoing, like we were in a pipe had stopped, thank God.

Misty giggled and said, "Yeah. Exciting isn't it? Are you ready?"

Monique mumbled, "Uh-huh. I think so, but I wasn't expecting him to be so big."

I force my eyes open but I'm blinded by the ceiling light above me. I pinch my eyes shut. I feel movement around me and the hands release my erection. I'm disappointed because, at that moment, the sensation of hands rapidly stroking my cock is the only thing that makes any sense.

Monique's voice whispered close to my ear, "Don't freak-out Daddy. Okay?" My immediate reaction is why would I freak-out and then I realize that the hands jerking me off probably belong to my two stepdaughters.

"Okay," I mumbled. It was more of a question than a response. At least I could talk, even if it was more of a croak than a word. I squinted against the bright ceiling light as it slowly came into focus.

I started to lift my head to see around me but before I could move, a pair of lips pressed to mine in a passionate kiss. In the blur of the moment, I reacted in kind and kissed back. At that same moment, I felt a new pressure on my cock that I instantly recognized as a pair of lips rocking from side to side and pushing down over my fat knob. It had been a long time since I'd felt that sensation.

My mind cleared instantly like fog being blown away in gale-force winds. I pulled my head back into the pillow to escape the kiss. I tried to pull my hips back to extract my cock from the lips locked at the ridge-line of my cock but they wouldn't respond to my commands. I was certain that the lips kissing me belonged to Monique and that was confirmed when she sat back so I could focus on her face. I looked down my naked body to see Misty slowly pushing her lips down my shaft. She was naked and staring directly into my eyes with a mischievous smile on her face. Her lips were stretched to two thin lines as she pushed further onto my cock. Her eyes pinched shut and her cheeks puffed out as she gagged around my cock. Monique giggled as Misty recovered and pulled back up my shaft. She popped her lips off and spit a big wad of saliva on the underside of my cock and ran her hands up and down the shaft a couple of times to spread it around. My mind was awash in conflicting thoughts. I looked from Misty to Monique, as she sat back on her heels. She was naked too. This was wrong, but it felt so incredible after five years without sex. My words said, "No. You shouldn't be doing this," while my hips, which now worked, pushed my cock up through Misty's hand toward her lips.

Misty giggled and said, "You're talking out of both sides of your body Dad." I got her meaning and chuckled.

I lowered my hips and said again, in a soft voice, "This is wrong girls and what the hell did you do to me anyway?"

Monique looked at Misty, who continued stroking her right hand up and down my cock. Misty nodded at her sister and Monique said, "We knew you wouldn't go along with this unless we umm... 'talked' you into it. We put a drug in your drink at the party. It was supposed to just make you compliant and relaxed but I guess we gave you too much. We had to bring you home and put you in bed. We were worried until you started to come around."

Misty picked up the thread and said, "Before you ask why; it's because of what our mother did to you. We felt it was only fair. We saw the videos on Mom's laptop and we know you know what I'm talking about." I frowned and dropped my head back on the pillow with a loud sigh. I knew what she was talking about.

Monique said, "If those videos of our mother with your sons, James and David, turn you on, you just lay back and think about them while we take care of this huge, beautiful cock of yours. You won't mind if we enjoy ourselves in the process, will you? And, besides, Monique has some business to take care of." Misty giggled and struggled her lips over my knob again and started a vigorous blow job. My hips responded and I knew at that moment that any further verbal protests would be disingenuous.

To acknowledge my fate, I flexed my arms to make sure they were working and pulled Monique to me and maneuvered her around so I could eat her pussy while Misty continued her incredible blow job. She got the drift of my intentions and positioned her sex on my lips facing her sister. I loved eating pussy and my second wife, Miranda - Monique, and Misty's mother - loved it too, right up until she was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago. It took her from us a little more than a year ago. I hadn't had sex since she was diagnosed. I had more or less forgotten about sex until now.

I hadn't known about Miranda's affairs with my sons when they were happening. The meta-data on the video files indicated that they happened seven years ago when the boys were eighteen and nineteen. The first video was on David's eighteenth birthday. Both sons had grown up, married, and moved away now.

As if to give additional justification for their actions, Monique said, "Our mother didn't think having sex with her stepsons was wrong, why should we."

She shrieked loudly as I jammed my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could so she'd stop talking. Misty started to laugh and then gagged on my cock which forced her to abandon her blow job. She spat saliva in her hand and rubbed it along my shaft. I felt Monique lean forward and push her lips over my knob in a sixty-nine position. I groaned and Misty giggled as she pushed her sister's head further down my shaft until she gagged and yanked herself up and off, gasping for breath as she sat back up on my face.

I seemed to be fully functional now and I gave Monique a furious tongue lashing for several minutes. She screeched, "Oh my God Misty. I'm gonna cum. Fuck, Daddy, make me cum. Oh shit, yes. Yes. Right there." Her screech went an octave higher and she writhed all over my face. I held her with my hands under her ass and thighs so I could breathe.

I was concentrating so hard on getting Monique off that I hadn't noticed that Misty was maneuvering herself to push her pussy to my cock cowgirl style. She got my full attention when she lowered herself down my shaft. I groaned hard into Monique's pussy as I pushed my hips up. Misty shrieked, "Fuck, Daddy. Oh, my gawwdd. It's huge," and Monique exploded into a huge orgasm that was reminiscent of her mother, Miranda's, orgasms. My face was flooded with her juices as she slowly wound down.

I tongued her clitoris randomly to keep her aroused. I wanted to feel her on my cock too before we were done. I figured that this was unlikely to ever happen again. Monique finally collapsed off to my left side and I lifted my head to look down at Misty. She was in a world of her own with eyes closed and mouth hanging open. She moaned constantly as she cocked her hips back and vigorously slammed her hips forward and then rocked back to reload for another thrust forward. She leaned forward with her hands on my chest after Monique gave up her space. Her back was arched as only her hips launched back and forth. Her large tits dragged across my stomach with her motion. Her nipples were long and hard and pinkish-tan, like pencil erasers inviting me to suck on them. I lifted my torso and did just that. Almost immediately, Misty screamed out, "Oh gawwd, Daddy. I'm CUMMINNGGGG." Her voice went up several octaves with the word 'cumming'.

I let her nipple pull from my lips and looked at Misty's face. She looked like she was in agony, but obviously, she wasn't. She jammed her pussy hard on my cock and started trembling as her mouth worked in a silent scream with eyes wide and staring at nothing in particular. It looked like she had left the building for several moments and then she came back. She started chanting, "Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus," over and over again as I felt her pussy clenching rhythmically on my cock. She stopped chanting when her clenches faded to random pulses.

Monique was diddling herself as she watched Misty grinding on my cock. When she saw that her sister was back from where ever she had gone, she said, "Wow Misty. Are you okay? You looked like you were in pain." Misty nodded and gave a short laugh as she lifted herself off my cock. Her pussy juices drooled across my stomach as she went. I was close to an orgasm and it wouldn't take much to push me over. Other than the occasional jerk-off session, I hadn't had a real orgasm in a long time. Misty grabbed my hard cock that was bobbing above my stomach and pulled it upright as she motioned for Monique to take her place. She was hesitant and finally said, "I don't know Misty. It's awfully big. Did it hurt?"

Misty laughed and said, "A little at first. But I got used to it and then it was fantastic. You have to do this. It's your eighteenth birthday present to yourself." Monique nodded and moved down my body. I didn't encourage her or discourage her. I just watched and concentrated on pushing my orgasm back.

Monique started to swing her right leg across my hips but stopped and said, "Can we do it doggy-style? Doggy was fine with me but I soon discovered that I was still having muscle problems in my legs. I positioned Monique on her back, with her hips turned away. I lifted her top leg and draped it back across my thigh as I moved in behind her. It was still doggy but slightly different and I didn't have to rely on my muscles to keep me upright.

Misty's help wasn't necessary, but she maneuvered around so she could suck my cock back into her mouth. She bobbed up and down several times and then pulled off and pushed my knob to Monique's sex. I wasn't sure of Monique's previous experience with sex, but she seemed a little nervous. Misty laid down facing Monique and whispered, "This is going to hurt at first, but it will get better. I promise." Monique bit her lower lip and nodded as she cocked her hips back at me. As soon as I started to push my cock inside her, I knew she was a virgin. I had never had sex with a virgin before and had only a cursory knowledge of what to expect. I felt the resistance from her hymen and Monique flinched but then pushed her sex back at me. I hesitated; I didn't want to hurt her and my mind was back in conflict on whether I should be Monique's first, even if that's what she wanted at the moment.

Monique turned her head to face me and said in a trembling voice, "Fuck me, Daddy. Please. I've been waiting for you." My cock was granite hard and pulsing on Monique's inner petals. She pushed a hand down to her sex and laid her fingers along the underside of my cock. I still hesitated. Monique took the decision literally into her own hands as she heaved her hips back at me and guided my cock into her vagina with her fingers.

She gasped with the initial penetration and then clenched her jaw as her head lifted off the pillow. She continued to push toward me and I felt my cock push through the resistance and into her vagina. She seethed air through her teeth. Misty was grinning at Monique and then me. She nodded at me. I smiled back. I was amazed at the tightness of her pussy. Monique kept pushing back at me until she met a new resistance. Her mouth flew open and her eyes went wide. I knew a thing or two about cervixes. I had literally run into a few in my lifetime. I pulled my hips back.

Monique instantly stopped pushing and pulled away from my cock. She stopped her motion and pleadingly looked at Misty. "Jesus Misty. You didn't warn me about the second pain. What the fuck was that? I have two cherries?"

Misty chuckled and said, "Sorry. I forgot about that. That's your cervix at the end of your vagina. It's not usually a problem unless the guy's cock is really big and long enough to reach it. Most cocks aren't as big as Dad's. I should have warned you. Silly me." Misty shrugged her shoulders and continued, "Dad would have known to go slow down there, but you took matters into your own hands and took the plunge, literally." Monique slowly tested her depth and flinched again.

I started to pull back but Monique loudly said, "NO. Don't stop." I noticed that her fingers, which had guided me into her, were now working on her clitoris. Her hips were being driven by that sensation and she started a shallow fucking motion. She looked over at me and said, "Fuck me, Daddy. I'm on the pill and I want you to cum in me." She must have read my face and continued, "Please Daddy. It doesn't hurt now, much." Misty chuckled. I pushed my hips forward slowly and watched Monique's face for tell-tale signs of pain. I didn't like this cherry taking stuff at all and silently thanked God that this was my first and hopefully last.

Monique added to the action and pulled my top hand to her big, firm breasts. They were just like her mother's. We moved slowly in counteraction until I was sure that she was okay and then my orgasm was urging me to go faster. I increased the pace and she matched it. Her fingers were flying along my cock and working on her clit. She looked over at me and said, "Jesus Daddy. You're getting bigger."

Misty said, "He's getting harder. He's going to cum. You'll feel him when he goes." I was building to the crest of the wave, desperate to get over the top.

Monique's pussy started clenching rhythmically on my cock and she screamed into her orgasm as I rolled into mine. What a glorious sensation. It had been five years since I had ejaculated into anything other than tissues. I launched my hips at her with each surging pulse of cum. Monique's eyes went wide with each shot and there were many. Cum was being pushed out of her vagina along with some bloody mucus as I was shooting it into her. Misty pushed a towel between Monique's thighs. It seemed like forever before we both settled down. I caressed her boobs and twirled my fingertips around her erect nipples. We were both heaving gulps of air into our lungs. Misty just sat beside Monique and grinned.

When Monique was breathing normally again, she looked at Misty and said, "That was awesome."

Misty smiled and said, "Told ya."

I let my cock ease out of her pussy and reached down to wipe it clean with the towel. I leaned over Monique's half-turned body and flicked my tongue across her closest nipple. Monique held my head there for a few moments and then scooched away from me and rolled over to face me. She kissed me passionately and I gave her the same.

I heard Misty talking on her cellphone in the other room. She reappeared and said, "Come on Monique. The party is still going on. They're waiting for us to come back." I was a little confused but then I remembered that this evening had started as a birthday party for Monique. She was eighteen yesterday and we and some friends were celebrating at a restaurant of her choice. I wondered if the friends were aware of the reason for the delay.

Monique gave me one quick peck of a kiss and got off the bed. She clamped the towel to her pubic mound and ran for the bathroom. I took that moment to fully appreciate the naked beauty of my two step-daughters. They were younger versions of their mother. Each different in small ways. Their father must have been a good-looking guy.

Miranda was beautiful before cancer robbed her of it. She was tall and thin with all the erotic curves that all men lust for. Despite giving birth twice, her waist was minuscule and her hips flared gently to frame an amazing ass. Her legs were long and in my opinion, perfect. She had unusually wide shoulders that framed her larger than normal breasts, which stood firm on her chest with her nipples pointing slightly upward. As I see the girls here, now in the nude; it's clear that all of Miranda's physical attributes were transferred to her two daughters in spades.

Miranda had a thick head of shoulder-length, wavy auburn hair that she never had to do too much to. She was gorgeous with or without makeup. Both Monique and Misty have long straight blonde hair down to their shoulder blades. Their facial features are much the same as Miranda's with fuller lips and different noses. Their huge entrancing cobalt-blue eyes are the same though.

Monique ran to the bathroom to clean up. Misty came over and sat on the edge of the bed and leaned down and inhaled my gooey, flaccid cock. She sucked in and tongue-lashed me clean. She reached down under my balls and pulled them up and wrapped the same hand around my shaft with my balls pressed to the underside. She pulled off and sucked on each of my balls and pulled her lips off in a 'pop' sound. She giggled as she looked up at me with those incredible big, blue eyes. If she continued much longer, they weren't going to get back to their friends any time soon.

She must have felt the tremor of my pending erection and pulled off. She smacked her lips and said, "Maybe later." She got off the bed and retreated to the bathroom. The shower was running for several minutes and then stopped. Several minutes later, both Monique and Misty came out fully dressed. I was on my back thinking about what had happened and how my life had brought me here. Misty came around the bed and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed her back. It wasn't a passionate kiss; it was more of a good-night kiss. Monique did the same and I whispered, "Happy Birthday Sweetheart." I had always called her 'Sweetheart' since Miranda and I got married. She was seven years old then.

"Thank you, Daddy. You rest up. We'll be back later. Okay?" She reached down and pinched my firm velvety crown. She giggled as my cock moved in response. They stopped at the bedroom door and both threw me air-kisses before they disappeared.

After they left, I laid there on top of the bedspread thinking about what Misty had said about 'it was only fair'. I wasn't sure about two wrongs making a right, but I had no lingering feeling that what had just happened was wrong. It was glorious. I swung my legs to the floor and stood slowly as I gingerly tested them. They seemed fine. I went to the bathroom and showered. I was going to brush my teeth like usual but I could still taste Monique's pussy and didn't want to ruin that.

I climbed between the sheets in the nude, like always, and turned off the bedside lamp. I laid there in the dark thinking again about my life and what a wild ride it had been. I chuckled as I thought about how much wilder it could get.

My thoughts took me back to my youth, which seemed like light-years ago. How was it even possible.

My name is Michael, but I have always been known as Mick. I grew up on the 'poor side of the tracks', at least that's what I heard people say. I didn't get it because there weren't any railroad tracks in the entire town. Unlike many of my friends, I lived with an intact set of parents and an older sister, with whom I never got along. As a kid, I never understood what poor meant. We had what we had and I knew nothing different. We didn't go hungry. Both of my parents worked and my sister and I had a lot of freedom to come and go even when we were little. We lived in a small, second-floor walk-up two-bedroom apartment. The essentials were provided. I didn't want for much because I didn't know what was out there to want. Oddly, as I lay here now in my big, five-bedroom house, I think back to those days as the happiest of my life.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers