Life of Paul Ch. 02: Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me less passionately, more sweetly, gently, savoring the sensations our mouths were making. I caved to her and my desire, she was impossible to turn down. My own emotions and lust built up into a mouth assault that was tongues and lips and necks and grunting. My hands started roaming around her back and ass. I squeezed firmly, causing a squeak to her mouth. She shifted positions to straddle me on the sofa (I'd calmed down now, I can call it a sofa again). The slits in the side of her robe allowed easy access to her ass cheeks which I grabbed with both hands, massaging and rubbing without once breaking our kiss.

She unbuckled my belt and whipped it from the loops, tossing it across the room. My pants came undone easily from her deft fingers and she extracted my long, thick, and fully erect cock, stroking it firmly.

I lifted the folds of her gown to expose her pussy to my crotch as she started running over my length and rubbing the head on her already moistening lips. In one smooth motion she sat down on me, taking most of my cock in her at once.

This made her vocally moan at being stretched so quickly, but soon she was riding me, taking my length in fully with each motion. My own moans were of pleasure and need, and encouraged her to speed up her pace.

We kissed with the fire and enthusiasm only time apart brings two people. She rode me hard and quick, grinding into me and me into her with the need to cum, and make each other cum, our only thoughts.

"I'm gonna cum," said Amber breathlessly, barely a whisper. "I'm gonna cum," she said louder. "I'm gonna, fuck, I'm cumming, Im cumming, FUCK!" she yelled, grinding into me one last time as I felt her orgasm peak, her pussy spasming around my cock, nearly bring me over the edge. "Ooooohhhhhhh ffffuuuuuck," she moaned.

Breathing heavily, she looked in my face. "Holy fuck," she said, "I don't know if it's just been so long or you've gotten way better, but that was amazing." Her breathing was still labored but she smiled at me. Her eyes slightly glistening. She was so beautiful.

I picked her up while she was still impaled upon me and laid her down on the sofa. She was gorgeous when she was flushed, but I still had my needs to fulfill, and I started pumping into her with increasing speed and power. A few minutes of my thrusting, more kissing and fondling from Amber, I was ready to cum. She saw it on my face.

"Cum in me," she said, "cum in me now. I need it. Fuck me and cum in me so I can cum again."

"Fuuuuck," I yelled, thrusting into her hot sex with all my strength. My orgasm built quickly and after a few more strokes I exploded into Amber. "Ahhh, fuuuucck," I bellowed, my cum shooting into her repeatedly, each pump both agony and ecstasy.

"Fuck," she said, "Im cumming!" Her whole body spasmed at her orgasm. "Ahhhhh," she let out, breathing heavily, her eyes closed.

I leaned on my elbow by her head. "Damn," I said to her, "that was glorious." I smiled down at her. "Truth be told, that first outfit really got things going for me. But then you did that on purpose didn't you?"

Eyes still closed, she said, "Well, duh." She smiled and opened her eyes, looking up at me serenely. "It got things going for me too. I felt very sexy and naughty in it. Made me very ready to take your monster in me again." She kissed me gently, lovingly, lingering in the connection so we could remember it.

We disentangled ourselves and then sought our clothes, and a way to clean up the mess. She stripped off her gown and cleaned the cum out of her pussy with it. Nothing got on the sofa's thankfully. Amber stowed the soiled gown in her bag.

"I was going to take it with me anyways," she said. She also grabbed the first outfit and pocketed that as well, winking at me. I plugged the camera back into the wall before we left the studio.

Jessica was in the back office as I poked my head in. "Thanks for helping out Amber. I filed everything as you like but let me know if anything is amiss." She smiled faintly and was breathing heavily through her nostrils.

"Everything OK?" I asked.

She waved away my concern. "I'm fine, just difficult customer. That all sounds good. Hope Amber picked something she likes."

I smiled. "Yes, she did."

#

"Paul, I don't want to leave." Amber faced me fully now. After a vigorous love making session such as we finished, I would have bought her a car is she'd asked me. Thankfully I was clear headed enough to respond.

"I would never ask you to leave," I said. "You are welcome here as long as you want to be here."

"No, I mean...I don't want to get my own place. Or pay my own bills. Or worry about insurance or rent money or any of that crap." She seemed to be getting frustrated at trying to find the right words.

I let her suffer only momentarily.

"You mean," I started, "you want to stay here with me? And not have to buy anything?" OK. I needed to taunt her just a little.

"No!" She slapped me on the chest. "What I meant was...I would be the most happy, I think, if I stayed here. With you. And before you start fucking with my emotions again, remember I know where you sleep." She tried to pout and almost pulled it off.

"So," I ventured, with more than a smidgeon of hope maybe, "you want to live with me. Like roommates or...something more?"

I tried to sound casual but failed spectacularly from the amused expression on her face.

"I don't want to get married, if thats what you're after," she said. I shook my head no. "Good," she said. "Marriage complicates things and honestly, I don't think I need more in my life than a home, you, and a job." She looked at the ceiling, trying to come to grips with actually saying the things she wanted to say. She looked at me with only the tiniest bit of fear.

"I know I love you, and you love me," she started, "and maybe we're actually in love. I'm not sure right now. But what I do know is that I don't want or need any other guy other than you. I regret not taking you up on your offer to come to Portland with you when you moved here. I was temped then, sorely temped, but I thought my future lay elsewhere."

She took a breath, calming her nerves. "Well, I've been to elsewhere. It sucked three kinds of ass. I met terrible people and did terrible things. When I finally got out of all that, I realized that I had nothing in this world. Nothing, except you." She leaned in and kissed me. "I know its 5 years too late, but I would like to take you up on your offer and live here, in this city, this house, with you."

She looked scared, but probably more to do with her recent past than anything I could do. I'd never deny her my shoulder or ear or hand up. She must have known that.

Just in case she didn't, I kissed her, firmly, our tongues twisting pleasantly in our mouths. "Hey," I said finally, "that offer had no expiration date. Five years ago or ten years from now, I'd have welcomed you without reservation. Please believe me when I say that."

Amber sniffled at that, a tear running down her cheek. She didn't cry often, so I knew I'd made my point loud and clear. I grabbed her and pulled her to me. All I wanted to do was hold her, now, tomorrow, all through the days to come. It was the most tender moment we'd shared up to then.

Of course, all moments must pass. This one was no different.

"So," she said finally, clearing her throat, "just so we're clear, we're exclusively only fucking each other right? I mean, it was all implied but as you know I'm shit at relationships so I need it spelled out."

"Yea," I said smiling, "thats usually how it works."

"Good," she said. "I wont fuck any other guys, and we both won't fuck any other girls, unless I say it's ok." She rolled over, pretending to fall asleep instantly.

Wait, what the fuck?

"Hey," I poked her ass, "what do you mean we wont fuck any other girls? What girls are you fucking?"

She rolled back over to me smiling mischievously again. "Oh, you know. Girls do that stuff all the time. They make movies about that now. Besides," she sided up next to me, "have you been in a threesome with two girls yet?"

I thought about saying 'yes' just to fuck with her. "No," I said instead.

She leaned in close to me. "See," she breathed into my ear, "there are still some things I can teach you about." She climbed on top of me, sliding her warm pussy over my increasingly full cock. I ran my hands up her back and ass, enjoying the feel of her skin.

She leaned in close to me, the breathy whisper she knew turned me on so well brushing against my face. "I am not a whore or a slut. But I do know about pleasing a partner. And while I am not those things, for you and only you, I will be. I will be your whore, your slut. I will fuck you anywhere, anytime you want, or anywhere, anytime I want. This is a two way street. I'm yours, and you're mine." She kissed me forcefully, crushing her face into mine.

I rolled her over onto her back, rolling with her. I inserted myself to the hilt in one motion, her gasp escaping her mouth with a satisfied moan. "Well then," I said, "in that case, I want you right now." I kissed her with equal force, pumping into her with vigor.

"Good," she said. "Fuck me like a slut and cum for me. Then, Im going to ride your face and cock into oblivion."

I had no problem with that at all.

###

12