Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said in my ear. "That was hot."

"I'll say it was," I told her, pushing up against her ass again. She smiled at my movements.

When Kays song was over, she went to the sideboard again and put on some more softer music. Strolling back over to the couch, Min rose up and took Kay in a side hug. Seeing both of them next to each other, breasts smooshed up together, was a fascinating sight to see.

"Kay, how about we show Paul our special form of discipline," said Min.

Kay, raising a hand to gently circle a finger on one of Mins dark, erect nipples, asked "You think he deserves such discipline? Has he been a good boy this whole time?"

Min, raising her own hand and petting Kays bare, slightly engorged sex, said "Oh, I think he's been very good."

Still sitting with my arms on the back of the couch, I couldn't help but wonder what they were meaning by 'discipline'. Were they going to whack me with the yard stick? Spank me? In any case, I did not see a downside to what they were planning.

Min knelt in front of me and undid my belt, pulling off my pants. I raised my butt up to help. She pulled my pants and boxers down and off, sliding a shoe off as well to fully free my legs. The motion was smooth and got me naked from the waist down in one motion.

As she pulled, my very erect, long, thick cock flopped up and stood nearly vertical from the angle I was sitting in.

"Holy crap," Kay commented, "that is impressive."

"My my," Min said, taking my shaft in one of her delicate looking hands, "someone decided to get all decked out." Moving my cock around to admire the downstairs hairdo from yesterday, she smiled out of the side of her mouth. "It looks very nice."

"Thanks," I said, "I try."

Min, my cock in her hand, started by rubbing her cheek against it, moving her head up and down the shaft before brushing the underside of the head with her dark red lips. Sticking her tongue out, she flicked it over the tip, causing some precum to leak out.

Min started to gently jerk the shaft of my cock, making sure to go from base to tip with each stroke. After a few minutes of this, she suddenly took my head and a good deal of the shaft into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I called out.

"Wow," Kay commented, "that is even more impressive."

Min continued to blow me, taking more and more of my cock down her throat. Eventually, she pushed down and was able to swallow my cock all the way to the base. I could feel her tongue pressing against my cock as she did this, adding to the amazing sensation.

Pulling up, she gasped a little. "That was hard, but totally worth it," she said.

"I'd agree with that statement," I said, panting from the pleasure.

Going to the side table, Min extracted a condom from the drawer. She opened it and then put it on me.

"I know we usually fuck without one, but it's sort of an unspoken rule here," she explained.

"Better safe than sorry," I said.

As she put the condom on, Kay sat down next to me, her breast rubbing against my jacket and a hand going to my stomach to lift up my shirt.

Min, turning around, made a show of bending over. She bent at the hips very far down, throwing out her heart shaped-ass and giving me a spectacular view of her tight, glistening pussy. This time however she didn't just sit on my lap, she angled my cock up and ran her pussy over the head a few times before sinking slowly down.

"Oh, fuck, that never gets old," she said with satisfaction. She raised and lowered her ass, impaling herself on my cock more with each squat. After a few moments, she sat down fully, taking my entire length in her tight pussy.

"Fuck," Kay said in amazement. Turing her mouth to my ear, she whispered "I can't believe all that fits in such a tight little hole. I bet it feels like heaven inside such a nice pussy."

"Better. So much better," I moaned, letting my head fall back as the feeling of Min took over. She wasn't idle very long, as she started to bounce up and down, fully sinking down on my cock before raising up until just the head was in. She went slowly at first, looking back at Kay and me as she did so. After a few minutes, she started to pick up speed. She didn't go as far up and down, but she did grind into my lap when she sank down.

I felt my orgasm start to boil up as Min picked up the pace even more. I started rocking my hips up into Min when she sank down on me, trying my hardest to not grab her hips and force her down further.

Kay, still holding my shirt up to my chest, said "You want to cum in her don't you, you naughty boy."

"Yes," I moaned desperately, feeling my orgasm building quick and hard. The dances and the grinding and the teasing were proving too much and I had to release. Soon.

"Oh, fuck me this cock is nice," cried Min, switching from fully riding me reverse cowgirl to just bending over over my cock and fucking me with her hips.

"Oh, fuck you feel amazing," I said, willing her not to stop.

"Cum inside her," urged Kay. "Fill that little pussy like a good boy."

"Oh, fuck yes, YES!" I nearly screamed. I came with a large thrust of my hips into Min, who ground her ass down on me. She continued grinding me as I came.

"Oh fuck yes, I feel it, so good," Min panted, grinding deeper on my cock, burying it in her as far as she could, "so hot to feel this cock pulsing inside me."

I came what seemed like gallons for what felt like forever. When the world dimmed back down from absolute whiteness, I could see that there was cum splashing out from the base of the condom. Min slowly slid up and off of me, grasping the condom and taking it off. Much more cum than I though possible spilled out of it, leaking onto my slowly deflating cock.

"Oh, what a mess you made you bad girl," said Kay, admonishing Min. "Here, I'll help you clean up."

Kay scooted a bit away from me, lowering her head to my lap. Her tongue, which was abnormally warm but still very nice, started flicking in the pool of cum at the base of my cock.

Min, not wanting to be left out, joined in the fun, taking the other side and licking and sucking greedily. The feeling of both of their tongues on my cock, licking around the base, up the shaft, suckling the head, was way too much for me to process. Even when they moved to sucking the balls, each girl taking a ball to gently suck, I still could not believe quite what was happening.

My cock, though, knew exactly what was going on, and proceeded to get hard again in a hurry. By the time these two incredibly hot women were done licking up all of the cum, my pole was standing at full attention, throbbing with my heartbeat.

"Fucking hell, Paul," Min said as she grasped my rock hard member in her hand. "I knew you had stamina, but this is crazy."

Kay, curious, reached out and grabbed the upper portion of my cock, squeezing it gently. The feeling of both of them grasping my throbbing member nearly drove me over the edge right then and there. Thankfully I was able to stave off the feeling. At least for a bit.

Kay, reaching behind her and into the side drawer, produced another condom. "Koko," she said, handing it to Min, "be a dear and help put this on. I think this boy still needs some more discipline."

Min put the condom on me quickly before she rose up and went behind the couch. She then reached over me, breasts resting on top of my head, and pulled my shirt higher, exposing my chest. She then proceeded to gently pinch my nipples, rolling them between her fingers or squeezing.

Kay, scooting up on the couch, swung a leg over me and settled herself onto my lap. She rose up, her bare sex brushing against my sternum, and started to slide down. Her firm breasts brushed against my face, smelling of some rose scented perfume. She ran herself down my torso before coming into contact with my cock where she rose up slightly and slid herself over the shaft, slicking it up with her generous juices.

With my arms still on the back of the couch, hands grasping the cushions in a death grip, I fought the urge to push up into Kay. She was having her fun, and showing me a great time, and I didn't want to ruin whatever she had planned. Min seemed to be enjoying the show as well, giving me the odd nipple squeeze now and again.

Kay, after stroking my rock hard cock for a minute or so, rose up, angled my cock and sat down fully, impaling herself completely in one go.

"Oh, FUCK!" I yelled. I could not believe how hot her pussy was. It felt like being just a little too close to the fire, or the water being a tad too hot in the shower. It was amazing how her pussy just melted my cock, and in a few moments I had gotten use to it.

"That's right," Kay said, adjusting her self before she rose up and sat down fully again, "good boys deserve good pussy. And I have such a good pussy, don't I?"

"Oh...fuck...yes...oh damn," was all I could get out. With Kay riding me cowgirl and Min continuing her assault on my nipples, I was in such ecstasy that I lost all rational thought. Kay bounced up and down on me with need, grinding her pussy into me when she bottomed out on my cock. She rubbed herself, squeezing her own nipple as I watched her, helpless to touch her, getting herself close to her own orgasm.

As she rode, I felt her getting close. Her pussy started to contract around my cock. After another minute, she slammed her self down and ground her clit against my pelvis. I felt her orgasm as it hit her, rapid waves of pleasure that left her breathless, her mouth open in an expression of ecstasy.

As her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes, smiling widely and breathing heavily. "Oh, damn," she panted, "that was spectacular."

"Glad I could help," I said with a groan, aching now for my own release.

Kay put her hands behind my neck and resumed riding me. This time, she rode my cock with a need to see me finish. "Cum for me," she demanded as she bounced up and down, "show me how good this pussy is."

Min stopped playing with my nipples and went to kneel behind Kay and between my legs. I felt a firm, small hand on my balls as Min started massaging them, squeezing them gently, urging me to cum.

"Oh, fucking, oh!" I moaned at the sensations Min and Kay were giving me. Kay got her wish a few moments later.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced to Kays breasts as they bounced in front of my face.

"Good boy," she said, "cum for me. Give me that cum. Right now!"

I couldn't form words as my pelvis thrust upwards with the first shock of my orgasm. I felt Kay hop off of me, taking the condom with her, and then felt the slightly less warm mouth of Min. She went down on me far enough to take the head into her mouth as I continued to cum, stroking my cock with one hand and squeezing my balls with the other. I came an impressive amount even for me, even after already cumming once already, and even after all orgasms yesterday. She sucked and stroked until she was sure I was done, and that she'd gotten everything she could from my cock.

Pulling off, Min sat back on her haunches and opened her mouth, showing the lake of cum she had collected.

"You're going to share that, right," Kay asked, as she knelt beside Min and stuck her tongue into her mouth. The two women, sweaty, naked and beautiful, sat there for a few minutes as they made out, sharing my cum between then. Some leaked out the sides of their mouths, running down their chins and on to their chests. They licked up every drop from each other, kissing, fondling, swallowing everything I had shot at them. In a night of so many incredible sights, this one was probably the hottest.

After they cleaned each other off, they turned their attention to me. Their tongues worked over my flaccid member, getting every last drop of cum and juices, and swallowing it all with satisfied smiles. While this did make my cock twitch now and again, it was not enough to get me hard again.

Which was probably for the best, because one more round would have probably killed me. Which, truth be told, isn't the worst way to go in my opinion.

As the girls finished their cleaning, they sat down on either side of me. Kay took to stroking my chest, while Min rubbed her hand up and down my thigh.

"So," Min said, "was your experience here at Club Platinum to your satisfaction?"

"You want me to fill out a survey?"

"No, but it's good to know that we did a good job," she said.

"And," Kay added, "good for our bosses to know too, since it affects our pay."

"I can honestly say this is the hottest time I think I've ever had," I said. "And I'll tell any boss you want the same."

"Thank you," Min said, kissing me on the cheek. "Just leave out the incredible sex; we're not strictly allowed to do that."

"Mind blowing is what it was," Kay added, kissing me on the other cheek.

I laughed lightly. "Are you looking for a bigger tip?"

"Not at all," Kay said, "that was legitimately some of the best sex I've had, and certainly one of the best orgasms. That cock of yours is pretty much fucking magic."

"Right?!" Min chirped.

We sat there for a few more minutes. Glancing at the clock, it was just before midnight. With all the wine and show, I didn't realize how much time had passed.

"Oh," said Min, "about what you were saying before. I already know about you moving to Portland. So no worries. I'll miss you, and, you know, that excellent cock and what you do with it. But yes, Tiffany called and told me."

"What the hell? Why do I even bother trying to be all nice and gallant and say goodbye in person."

"Oh, don't cry," Min said mockingly. She kissed me gently on the lips. "I appreciate the effort. And so does Kay."

"Oh, I appreciate his effort alright," she said.

A few more minutes passed until Kay spoke up.

"Well," Kay said, looking me in the eyes, "I'm off the clock in a few minutes. Is there something else you wanted?"

I looked her directly in the eyes. Smiling, I said "Yes, actually. You. Back at my hotel after you get off."

Kay, still smiling, thought about this for a few moments. It was bolder than I normally was but this seemed like a special kind of night. I could feel Min on the other side of me nodding her head frantically, encouraging Kay to take my offer.

Eventually, Kay, smiling even wider, said "OK. Your hotel. 1 am."

Both girls got up and re-dressed in the scant garments they had earlier. Min gave me another kiss good bye as I put my pants back on, saying she'll stop by before I move.

Once Min left, I gave Kay the hotel name and room number. She took it and put it in the waistband of her skirt. She then stood in front of me, close enough for her transparent shirt covered breasts to rub against my chest.

"Just so you know," Kay said in a low, sultry voice, "I intend to have a lot more of those mind-blowing orgasms from you. And if you don't deliver, if you aren't a good boy, you will be... punished."

Thwack! went the yard stick against my ass. I yelped in surprise. Where did she even get that thing from?

"Severely punished," she said. She grabbed my cock through my suit pants before spinning around, shouldering the yard stick, and giving me a wonderful view of her swaying ass as she walked out of the room.

#

12