Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 01

Story Info
Paul arrives in Portland to some very helpful hands.
10.4k words
4.58
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

End of March 1999

After two days of driving, I was finally cresting the last hill of Interstate 5 before catching a view of the city of Portland.

It was pretty typical for a city, with sky scrapers in the downtown area, lots of smaller buildings surrounding it, and many houses and apartment buildings dotting the hills and valleys along the Willamette river.

After navigating the rental van, with the accompanying trailer which carried the Green Goblin, through the narrow neighborhoods of northwest Portland, I came upon the house I hadn't seen in a few months.

It looked more like a house now rather than a bunch of apartments stacked haphazardly on top of one another. The front porch and stairs were all new and freshly painted, the siding was crisp, and the windows were all clear and clean. On the surface, all the visible levels of the house were neat and tidy. However, I wasn't around when all the finishes were put on so there may be something amiss. But for now, I was very excited to take a look.

I needed to go get the keys from Morgan, so I pulled into the driveway and unloaded the Goblin. For a '70 Chevy Nova, it held up pretty well, especially after I spent some time restoring parts of it. Not to mention the help from others I've received recently when the Goblin was being difficult. It was certainly something that would be different in a town that thrived on being different, so I wasn't sure if that made me the same as everyone.

Locking the rental truck and starting the Goblin up, I drove towards downtown Portland, hoping Morgan was in her office and hoping she was happy to see me.

#

In short, Morgan was very happy to see me.

I made my way downtown to her office building, up the elevator, through the cubicle farm and up to the office door which, weirdly, opened just before I knocked.

"Hey!", Morgan greeted me brightly. She looked very much like the last time I saw her a few months ago; her wavy brown hair in a tight pony tail, and her sea-green eyes seemed to be sparkling a little. She shared more than a few facial features with her sister Leila, but had a beauty all her own.

She was dressed in a form-fitting dark green pencil skirt that went below her knees, and an equally form fitting white button up shirt, which was currently buttoned up all the way to her neck. She was wearing a dark green cardigan as well since it was a bit chilly in March in Portland.

I knew she had a magnificent body, with F-cup breasts on her slight, tight frame. She definitely got her moneys worth from her custom tailored shirts; she looked well put together as no bunching or stretching was visible in her outfit, and nothing looked squished or packed weirdly. She was the very picture of business casual.

"I've got your keys and a couple more things for you to sign and then your house is all yours," she said, stepping aside and inviting me into her office. I entered, heard the door close behind me, and felt her small yet strong hands spin me around. She crushed her lips into mine, passionately embracing me as our tongues found each other. I reciprocated, wrapping my arms around her and holding her closely and firmly. My hand went slowly southward, cupping her firm, perky ass.

Breaking our kiss, she breathed "I've been waiting for you to get here. And now I think I've waited long enough."

She pulled off her cardigan to show that, even through her shirt, her nipples were very erect. She ran her hands over her breasts, smiling up at me as she did.

"Oh, did you miss these," she teased, smiling crookedly as she lightly pinched her nipples through her shirt.

"To be honest, yes, I did," I said, mirroring her crooked smile. I started to stroke my growing erection through my pants. "Did you miss this?"

She glanced down, lingering a moment on my crotch and the large blunge my cock was making. "Yes, yes I think I did."

"Now," she said, guiding me towards a large chair in front of her desk and pushing me down to sit. "what say we get to the part of us not missing our respective anatomy?"

She started stroking the front of my jeans, squeezing my erection through the denim with excitement.

"Sounds great to me," I said. She leaned in and kissed me again before sinking down to her knees in front of me.

With deft movements, she withdrew my long, thick, and now very erect cock from my pants. They were baggy enough to allow her to take it fully out, including my balls, which she licked gently as she squeezed the base of my cock. Her hand didn't quite reach all around the base, but her gripping was heavenly all the same.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, staring at my cock in front of her face, "very nice trim job here. I like it. Makes it look even bigger." She stroked my cock a few times, her hands looking small as they wrapped around my shaft. "I wish I could take full advantage of you, but I have a meeting in 15 minutes, so we'll have to be quick."

She stood up and unsnapped the top button of her blouse.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well," she started, unsnapping the next button and placing her hands on her shapely hips, "I'm thinking I swallow this magnificent hunk of meat while I play with myself. Since time and neatness is a factor, you're gonna have shoot your load in my mouth so I can swallow it.

"And," she smirked playfully, "to make sure you're quick about it..."

She reached up and pulled her blouse apart, releasing her amazing F-cup breasts with a slight jiggle. She had on a light pink shelf bra that was barely a shelf for such enormous tits. Her dark pink nipples were rubbing against her shirt directly which accounts for how much they were standing out. Morgan ran her hands over her breasts, squeezing her nipples a bit before sinking back down to her knees.

"Fuck, you are absolutely awesome," I told her. "And if you keep talking like that, you might not need to blow me for me to finish."

"I know," she said, running my cock between her cleavage, "but then where is the fun in that?"

After a few strokes she grabbed the base of my cock and took the head into her mouth. She played with it using her tongue, sucking and flicking on the underside, which felt like it was getting me even harder.

I reached down around and cupped her breasts as best I could. Even my large hands were too small to properly handle such glorious orbs, but I did what I could, massaging and fondling them to her pleasure.

While she had one hand on my cock, her other was lost between her thighs and the cloth of her skirt. I could see from the movements of her arm that she had a finger or three on her pussy, rubbing herself as she took my cock a bit deeper down her throat.

I sat back and let Morgan have her fun. She started to take me fully down her throat, getting most of the way before forcing the last inch or two into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck..." I hissed as her mouth wrapped obscenely around my girth. The corners of her mouth showed she was smiling, or at least as much she could with my cock stretching her lips.

She raised up and then went back down again, a bit easier the second time, and easier still the third. She pulled off slightly so she could stroke my cock with her hand, her mouth focusing more on the head. She sucked and licked and deep throated for a few minutes before I felt her shudder.

"Mmmmgffffffmmfmfmff, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm" she mumbled with my cockhead in her mouth. She quivered for a few moments as she kept the head in her mouth, her breasts gyrating with her orgasm, as she played over my head with her tongue. She pulled off, breathing deeply and still shuddering as she came down from her orgasm.

"Fuck, that is hot," she said, breathing hard.

"It looked hot," I confirmed. She smiled, licked her fingers, and then went back to licking the underside of my cock as she stroked me. She took me into her mouth again and started moving at a quicker pace, intending to get me off as soon as possible. Now using both hands, she started twisting slightly and I could feel her tongue wiggling from side to side as she bobbed her head on my unit.

After a few more minutes of seeing her mouth wrapped around my cock, her breasts jiggling playfully under her as she moved, and her gazing up at me and smiling with her eyes, I was ready to cum very suddenly.

"I'm gonna cum," I told her through gritted teeth. She smiled again, mostly with her eyes, and stroked and sucked even faster and harder, locking eyes with me the entire time. What started as a slow build came to a boil very quickly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuu," I said, quietly as I could through gritted teeth as my orgasm hit. Morgan stopped stroking with her hand but continued to gently bob her head on my cock, teasing it with her tongue as I came hard.

The first spasm caused my hips to thrust up, which involuntarily made Morgan deep throat me again. She took it in stride and continued bobbing her head as I finished shooting into her mouth. I could feel her tongue pressing against the underside of my cock, her fingers stroking my shaft tightly, milking as much out of me as she could.

After a few moments, I could feel her swallow the load I had shot into her mouth. She used her hand to stroke my deflating shaft some more as she kept the head between her succulent lips, sucking out any final drops of cum that may come out.

With a final long, slow lick from the base to the head of my cock, Morgan opened wide to show a not insignificant amount of cum still, which she swallowed with a loud gulp.

She stood up and started to button up her shirt. They were snaps which made it practical if she was going to be going around ripping her shirt open. Before she got to the second button I stood and pulled her into me, kissing her as fiercely as she did to me, cupping her ass with one hand and a breast with the other.

She moaned into my mouth at my petting, wrapping her arms around me neck as we made out briefly.

Her phone chirped from her desk, and a female voice said "Ma'am, you have your sales meeting in 5 minutes."

"Thank you, Gale," Morgan said as she broke our kiss, smiling widely. We parted and finished dressing, which I was a little bummed to see her do since she was stunning to see nude. Checking herself in the mirror, smiling at the fact her makeup and lipstick were still perfect, she turned back to me.

"Here," she said, handing me a folder from her desk. "Sign everywhere that's highlighted. I'll grab your keys."

I grabbed a pen from her desk and signed the half dozen or so spots. Since this was a cash transaction the paperwork was much simpler. Morgan then handed me a set of three keys.

"These are for all your doors leading outside; front door and back door and basement door. The rest of the keys are in the kitchen; stuff like the gate, service crawl ways that are outside, copies of these, etc."

"Great," I said.

"Also," Morgan said quietly, moving to stand right in front of me, "I left a package in the master bedroom closet. It's about the business you asked me to investigate. Mostly paperwork, but also some, shall we say product samples, that we could go over later."

"Samples, you say?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," she purred, "and I'd be happy to demo them for you if you'd like." Her hands were behind her back, but her body was pressed against me in a very pleasing way.

I leaned in close to her ear to whisper. "I think that would be a grand idea," I said, nibbling her earlobe as I finished. She shuddered again.

"Great," she said with a grin, moving towards the door. She recovered her cardigan, donning it to hide her still-erect nipples poking through her shirt. "I'm off tomorrow so I can stop by to help unpack, and then we can discuss some things and demo the products. Let's say tomorrow morning."

She winked at me, opened the door, and strolled down the hall to the conference room. She had to be aware of me staring at her ass as she left, as she had a bit more sway in her step than normal.

I smiled, looking forward to the help unpacking tomorrow. However, that still left today to get all the stuff out of the truck.

Making sure I had my keys, I left Morgans office. I also had an idea of who I could call in order to help me with the unloading. I just hoped she was available.

#

As it turned out, Alina was not available when I called on my cell phone from downtown. Her roommate, Maryanne, the flight attendant I met on my first trip up to Portland, informed me that she was finishing a business internship in Chicago for her major.

Great for her, not so great for the very full truck I needed to unload.

"OK, then," I said over the phone. "I don't suppose you would be interested in helping me, would you," I asked.

A brief pause over the line told me she was thinking about it.

"What is it, exactly, that you need me to do," she asked, a hint of a smile in her voice. We had missed connecting a few times now, the first of which was how I met Alina and took her out for a wonderful dinner and show. This seemed like a good opportunity to correct that error.

"Well, it's mostly just emptying the moving truck," I explained. "I only have a couple things that require two people but it would make it faster with help."

"And what, pray tell, is in it for me?"

"If you know a good taco place," I told her, "I'll buy you dinner."

"Deal," she said. I gave her my address and set a time to meet up. I went back to my house and entered the newly renovated dwelling like a conquering king claiming a castle as their own.

My mistake, though, was thrusting open the door roughly with my foot, which made a hole in the wall where the handle hit it.

"Fucking super," I mumbled to the empty house. It wasn't bad, but it did kinda spoil the mood.

I toured the rest of the house and admired the craftsmanship of all the trades that had a hand in making my old house new again. From the steam shower in the master bathroom to the fully finished basement space, this house, while great before, was awesome now.

I had a total of five bedrooms on the second floor that I could do whatever I wanted with, as well as a basement for doing all kinds of evil science-y stuff should I choose, since it had it's own galley kitchen off to one side complete with a fridge and stove. The first floor had the kitchen, two more bonus rooms, a living room in front and another smaller one towards the back.

I had no idea what I wanted to do with all this space. But the fact that I could do anything I damn well pleased gave me no small amount of joy.

If this was what it meant to feel grown up, I think I was going to like living here.

I started to unload boxes that I didn't need help with and waited for Maryanne to arrive about an hour later.

She, on the other hand, was anxious to help it seemed, because she showed up a half hour before she said she would.

A silver, newer looking VW Beetle pulled up to my driveway and parked behind the Green Goblin. Maryanne, whom I had met really only once before, looked every bit as amazing as I thought she would out of her flight attendant uniform.

Maryanne was a tall, at least 5'11", 23 year old flight attendant I had met on my first plane ride up here last year. She had long black hair that was currently tied in a pony tail, which revealed her beautiful face, with a sharp chin and high cheekbones. She wore a long sleeved, tight fitting, grey zip-up hoodie that showed off her C-cup breasts and tight curves nicely. Her form-fitting jeans looked nearly sprayed on for how much they hugged her legs, but the most striking thing I remembered about Maryanne were her eyes.

Her eyes were bright blue/grey and contrasted completely with her black hair and pale complexion. She smiled at me with her dark pink lips which only accentuated her beauty.

"Hey," she said brightly, approaching me as I tried to not drop the box I was holding.

"Hi," I replied. "Glad you could come." I set the box down and shook her hand.

"Well," she said, glancing around, "this doesn't seem quite like the extravagant evening you took Alina on, but I think we can make it work." She was smiling and playful, but it still made me feel a little guilty.

"Yea, I know, but I promise that I will take you out to an extravagant evening as well for helping me."

"To tacos, I believe you said?"

I think I was blushing at this point. "That was just for now," I said quickly. "I mean when I have more than an hour to plan something. You wouldn't want to feel rushed or have a bad time from haphazard planning, would you?"

She pondered this for a moment, looking me up and down as she did. Finally, she smiled fully.

"You're right," she said. "I would want to be spoiled, and if it's even half as good as what you did for Alina, I'd be impressed beyond measure."

Remembering that evening with Alina, that ebony goddess currently being all business-like in Chicago, brought some tightness to my pants. I grabbed my box again and hauled it inside.

"Go ahead and start anywhere. I'm just putting everything in the front room for now."

We unloaded boxes for the next hour, stacking them in the front room neatly as we went. The couch was large but mostly hollow, so we got it out of the truck and into the house with only a little effort.

The bed and boxspring went into the master bedroom upstairs, which was easy since it was a straight shot from the door, up the stairs, and back to it. Once we got the bed up there, I spent a few minutes putting it together with Maryannes help. Once done, she toured the space with interest.

"Wow," she commented upon seeing the bathroom, "this bathroom is bigger than my living room."

Noticing the steam shower, she investigated it with interest. "Have you tried this yet?"

"Not yet," I said, "I've lived here for a grand total of like 2 hours. Not a lot of shower time yet."

"It's amazing," she said, "your skin feels like butter afterwards."

"Perhaps you can show me how to use it?" I said without thinking and before I could stop myself. I cringed internally for being so forward to a woman who was more or less trapped in my bathroom, as I was standing in the way of the exit.

She turned her head, smiling crookedly. "Maybe," she said, "but it'll take a lot more than tacos to get to that point." She closed the shower and passed by me as she exited the bathroom area. She passed close enough that our fronts grazed each other, our respective protruding anatomy making contact with the other person.

As she left, I couldn't help but stare at her ass in those tight jeans as it swayed gracefully from side to side as she walked. It was small and tight and perfect looking.

Adjusting my pants so my growing erection would be more comfortable, I followed her back downstairs.

#

Truck empty, car unloaded, and house locked back up, Maryanne was kind enough to offer me a ride back to the house after dropping off the rental truck.

On the way back, I told her I still owed her tacos, which she drove towards after dropping off the truck. "This place has the best carnitas in Portland," she said as we pulled up to a run-down looking restaurant.

The place was plastered all over with various advertisements for Mexican beers and daily specials from years past. The area seemed decent enough, so I was comfortable as we went in. Inside, the decorations were wild, varied, and everywhere. Not a single square meter of space was left open as there were Jesus statues, adverts, posters, blankets, sombreros, and various other things adorning the walls.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers