Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha," she barked. "I would imagine a woman having sex with you on the first day in a new place would apply to any city. But you're welcome anyway." She leaned up and kissed me quickly.

We fell asleep then I guess, because the next time I opened my eyes it was light out.

#

"Good morning," Maryanne said, still laying on my shoulder. Her long black hair had come undone and was spread out behind her like a cape for her head.

"Hey," I replied. Feeling her warm, firm body against me started all kinds of stirrings in my lower extremities. I wrapped both arms around her and held her tightly, her C-cup breasts squishing delightfully into my chest. Maryanne similarly wrapped her arms around my neck, nuzzling me back as we embraced in the early morning light.

Some biological needs arose eventually, and we broke our snuggle so I could use the bathroom. After I was done, Maryanne rushed past to do the same. Looking out the window, it was barely light outside. The clock said it wasn't even 7am yet. Despite getting up at the early hour, I felt very well rested; no doubt due to the company I had stay over.

"Hey," she called from behind the closed door, "how about we try out that steam shower. I could use a hose down."

An excellent idea, I thought. I started the steam shower and let it get up to temperature. Exiting the bathroom, Maryanne washed her hands in the sink. Searching the still-packed boxes for a towel, she ran across something else.

"Oh, this is a surprise," she said, holding up a bottle of lube.

"Oh, yea," I stumbled, "sometimes it's helpful."

"You mean like when you shove that monster into some poor girls ass?"

I said nothing, but I did shrug my shoulders, trying to play it off like it's no big thing.

It was, indeed, a big thing.

Examining the bottle, Maryanne brought it over to the shower, placing it inside.

"It's not the brand I usually use, but I think it should work fine."

Taken slightly aback, I said "You have a request then, I take it?"

She grabbed my cock more roughly than I expected. Giving it a squeeze, she said "I meant it when I said I want to see if this fit everywhere."

She gave me a quick, hard kiss before stepping into the large shower.

The shower itself was large enough to fit up to four people, which was as I intended. The water jets could be moved to cover all of the area, or moved aside to create a nice, semi-dry area to have some fun in. With so many of my couplings taking place in the shower, you pick up a few things to help enhance the experience. The primary being that water does not make things lubricated.

I grabbed the soap and shampoo from a box and stepped in after her. As she wet herself under the jets and bright lights of the bathroom, I got a very good look at Maryanne in all her nude glory.

Her tan was light but all over with no visible lines, which was intriguing. Her C-cup breasts had large, light pink nipples and smallish areola, and were perfectly shaped to the point of disbelief. They swayed slightly back and forth as she wet her hair, a testament to their firmness. Her tight, high ass topped long, slim, and toned legs.

Everything I saw of her led me to believe that she worked very hard to maintain her physique, and I told her so as I shamelessly ogled her in the shower.

"Thanks," she said at my comment, "I do yoga and swim. It can be hard sometimes, but," she ran her hands down over her breasts, down her stomach and around her hips and ass, "I think it's worth it."

She smiled as she grabbed the shampoo and washed her hair. I directed a jet or two my way and started to rinse off. When she got to the soaping portion, I offered my services, to which Maryanne was grateful for.

Soaping her lithe form was an absolute delight. Feeling her skin slide under my hands was erotic and just plain fun to do. I made sure to get her breasts and ass especially well, to which she purred with delight as my hands went all over her body.

After rinsing, she grabbed the soap and started in on washing me. She took her time, going over my chest, turning me around to get my back, and then lowering to get my butt and legs. While she was squatted, she turned me around, only to get a light face bonk from the semi-erection that her strong hands over my skin had caused.

"Sorry," I said quickly.

"As large, wet things that have hit me in the face go," she said, rising slowly to graze the head of my cock on her face, breasts and stomach, "that one was certainly enjoyable." Her face looked at me but her eyes pointed down at my still growing erection. "And," she finished, "probably one of the biggest."

Now, I am somewhat of a stranger when it comes to being flattered. But I can't help but get intensely excited and aroused when a woman just spouts off compliments at me; especially about my physical form in a positive manner.

I was just about to gather Maryanne up in my soapy arms and make out hard with her hard, when she reached down with both hands and started to soap my now fully erect member. She went slowly back and forth, twisting slightly with each stroke. She looked me in the eyes as she did it, which made it all the hotter.

After I was deemed to be sufficiently clean by Maryanne, we both rinsed off in the hot water. Directing the nozzles to one side, she guided me to the other side, where the water wasn't shooting directly on us.

She bent over (another amazing size) and grabbed the bottle of lube. Opening it, she generously applied it to my pulsing cock, stroking it a few times before squeezing a large dollop on her ass. She rubbed it around and a little into her hole, moaning softly as she did so.

"That amazing meat of yours barely fit halfway into my mouth," she said, turning her face to me as she rubbed the lube into her ass, "my pussy was stretched to the limit but managed it. Let's see how much of this beast you can fill my ass with."

Sufficiently lubed, Maryanne grabbed my member at the base, lined up the head of my cock her ass, and encouraged me to enter. She spread her cheeks apart as I pressed the head against her ass. It was incredibly tight and resistant to being penetrated, but I persisted and applied steady pressure until the head finally popped in.

"Holy fuck!" Maryanne yelped. "And that isn't even all of it is it?"

"Just the head," I said.

"Just the... Fuuuuuuuuuck," whimpered. "Ok, just go slowly," she said as I felt her start to play with her pussy. I pressed into her ass more gently now that the head was in, but it was slow going burying my cock in her ass. Maryanne, furiously rubbing her pussy as I worked into her, came suddenly and loudly from her efforts.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she called out in the echoing bathroom. I felt her ass contract nearly to the point of pain around the portion of my cock that was actually inside her. I tried pressing in a bit more now that she had cum, but it was not progressing very far. She came to this realization as well.

"OK," she said once she came down from her orgasm, "go ahead and pull out of me. I don't think anal will be happening. At least, not today." She smirked over her shoulder at me, not bummed that we couldn't do any ass play, but satisfied that at least we tried.

I pulled out as gently as I could, but it still elicited a few whimpers from Maryanne. Not really pain so much as surprise, thankfully.

Turning back to me, she pushed me back into the shower jets. Wetting me up, she grabbed the soap and began cleaning my still fully erect member with both of her hands. She stroked it from base to head, slowly and firmly, rubbing the flat of her hand on the head occasionally. She directed a jet back onto me to rinse me off.

"There," she pronounced after I was clean again, "now you can bend me over and fuck me from behind. Perhaps doggy style will let you bury this monster in me deeper that last night."

She moved to the other end of the shower away from the jets, grabbed onto the rail and proudly presented her ass out to me. She even gave it a little shimmy to make sure I understood her invitation.

I approached her, massaging her ass cheeks and sliding my fingers between her folds. I wanted to ensure that she was wet enough so that I could at least save her from any more painful discomfort.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "That's nice. But remember, pull out when you cum." She turned back to the wall, sighing and purring as I worked my fingers in her.

Reaching down, I grabbed the lube and squirt a dollop on the head of my cock. I ran the head up and down her opening, slicking it up as much as I could. Maryanne started breathing heavily, anticipating my entry.

After a few more strokes, I pushed the head and an inch or so of shaft into her.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she sighed loudly. I pulled in and out of her, keeping my penetration shallow and getting her even wetter. I squeezed a little more lube on my shaft, making sure it was covered. I put my lips to her ear, and said "Are you ready for the rest of it?"

Maryannes eyes flew open as she looked at me. "Holy shit, there's more?"

I pushed quickly and fully into Maryannes pussy, bottoming out my girth as I pressed my pubic bone firmly against her ass. Her sharp inhale both satisfying and erotic to hear.

"Ohhhhhhhh my fucking god damn!" she called out as I pressed firmly against her ass. I withdrew and pressed into her again quickly, reducing her to moans. She played with one of her nipples as I started to fuck her at a medium pace, pressing against her firm, round ass with each thrust.

"Fuck, yes, oh, fuck, me, oh, oh, oh" she said as I worked behind her. She turned her head to look at me. "If I'd known when we met on the plane that you were carrying this cock, I'd have fucked you in your seat right there."

I quickened my pace, feeling the stirrings of my orgasm start to build. "If I were a little more forward, maybe we could have," I said to her.

"Oh, no, you played, FUCK, played it just right. I hate guys who push too hard. It's, OH FUCK right there... it's a huge turn off for me."

"But, DAMN your pussy is tight, but fucking you doggy style and cumming in your mouth... that's a turn *on* for you," I asked.

She turned her face to me, looking over her shoulder with a wicked grin. "Oh, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to you cumming in my mouth." She licked her lips pointedly, flicking her tongue at me as an invitation.

This got things moving along more quickly. I quickened my pace even more, slamming against her ass, burying my cock as deeply as I could with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she panted. She bent over further, allowing me to bury my cock inside her even deeper. "Fucking use that pussy and cum for me. Fuck, yes, come on, give me that fucking load all over my mouth and face."

Her talking, nay demanding, was encouraging to say the least. Her moans were erotic music to my ears and her hand reaching around to my hip, pulling me into her, brought my orgasm to the breaking point. Her intense gaze over her shoulder coupled with her opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue pushed me over.

"Fuck, Maryanne, I'm gonna cum, I'm, ohhhh FUUUUUUCK," I bellowed in the echoing shower. She pulled off and kneeled in front of me, both her hands stroking my cock. She directed the head towards her open mouth, tongue sticking out, but she wasn't expecting how hot she had made me.

The first thick rope of cum erupted out of my cock and landed directly in the middle of her face, going from her chin all the way past her forehead and into her raven colored hair. The next few splashed her lips and cheeks, painting her like a slutty canvas.

Giving up on directing the spraying, she took the head into her mouth, sucking and licking and stroking while I finished cumming. It took a few moments, but eventually my spasms produced only a dab of cum for her to lick up. Releasing my cock from her mouth, she showed me the absolute ocean of cum she'd collected. Tilting her head back, she swallowed audibly, breathing heavily and smiling after she did so.

Still on her knees, idly stroking my cock with one hand, she started scooping up the cum on her face with a finger, licking it off and swallowing it. Now and again she squeezed out another drop of cum from the tip, which she licked off with the tip of her tongue, smiling mischievously the whole while.

"I have never, ever, had a facial like that before," she announced proudly. "That was fun." She released my cock and stood up. Kissing me on the cheek, she moved over to the water jets to rinse off the cum she couldn't quite get. The water was still hot and steamy, which was good considering the cost it incurred to have a steam shower put in here.

Sufficiently cleaned off again, we stepped out and dried off. We caught each others' eyes as we were drying off, which wasn't that surprising; I was openly staring at her tits as they moved back and forth with her drying actions. We went to the bed and made out for a little while, enjoying each others lips and exploring hands.

Breaking for a breather, Maryanne noticed the time and announced she had to leave.

"I've got a flight early this afternoon so I have to get ready," she said. Kissing me finally, she rose and got dressed, as did I. It was not quite 8am so I suggested some breakfast.

"Can't, sorry," she said, zipping up her sweater.

"Next time then," I said. She moved to me and gripped me firmly in a hug. I held her just as firmly, enjoying the sensation of her body next to mine.

"Next time," she whispered in my ear, "I'll make you my special waffles."

"What makes them so special," I whispered back. I felt her lips smile against my ear.

"I not only make them totally naked, but when I serve them to you, I drip the syrup down my breast and over my nipple before coating the waffles. And after you're done, you get to lick all that sticky syrup from my firm, full breasts and perky, hard nipples."

She bit my ear for emphasis. "And if you don't believe me, just ask Alina how great they are."

Maryanne, smiling wickedly, turned to leave the bedroom. She knew she was leaving me with a hard-on, and I am fairly sure she liked it. The minx.

It also made me really, really want to try those waffles.

Following her downstairs, she grabbed her purse and opened the front door just as Morgans car pulled into the driveway. Morgan parked behind my car, allowing Maryanne to depart. Both women glanced at each other as they passed on the walkway, and I wasn't quite sure how the whole scene made me look.

'Awesome' came to mind, having one beautiful woman depart my home as another beautiful woman entered. 'Slutty' came up as well, for the same reasons. Either word you used, I felt totally fine with that.

Morgan stepped up on the porch smiling in a devilish, knowing sort of way.

"Hi," she said brightly, "I'm Morgan and I'm your 8am booty call!"

"Very funny," I said, moving aside and inviting her in. As she strode past, I saw she was wearing a long grey coat and short heels. I saw only black stocking clad calves at the bottom, so she must have been wearing a skirt.

I closed the door and turned at the sound of rustling cloth.

Morgan had dropped her trench coat.

She had on a great big smile, black thigh high stockings, a very intricate garter belt, and nothing else. Her amazing F-cup breasts were on full display, showing her dark pink nipples were erect, surrounded by large areola.

Her bare, slightly engorged sex showed just a hint of labia as she stood in slight profile, her hand on her hip.

If only I had a camera to capture such an exquisite woman in this pose. Alas, it was still in a box somewhere.

"I thought you were kidding," I said, taking her all in.

"And I told you I'd be over tomorrow," she retorted. She walked slowly and smoothly towards me, closing the gap in a few steps. She ran her hand from my shoulders, over my chest and stomach, before heading south and taking a hold of my fully masted member through my pants in both of her hands.

"Oh, my," she commented as she felt my member pulse at her touch, "did that lovely looking, raven haired tart leave you wanting?"

"A little, yes," I said, willing her to squeeze and stroke me more. She leaned up and kissed me, her tongue briefly wrestling with my own. Breaking our kiss, she turned towards the stairs.

"Don't worry," she said, slowly climbing each step so I could see her ass sway alluringly to and fro. "I'll make sure you're taken care of."

She was halfway up the stairs before I realized I was still standing there. I rushed up after her, tripping only slightly on the third step, catching up to her and that magnificent ass just as we reached the bedroom.

#