Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seats were bench style and many of them had duct-tape repairs on them, with the color almost matching the original color of the seat.

The waiter sat us at a small table towards the back. Maryanne ordered us a couple of margaritas, the waiter departing quickly before I could decline.

"Um," I started quietly, "just so you know, I'm not 21 yet."

She continued looking at her menu. "I know, but they're not going to check. And I don't care if you don't care."

I, in fact, did not care. So I enjoyed my margarita as we talked and got to know each other a bit better. We had only met on the plane ride the one time, and then just for an hour of mostly moving stuff, so it was nice to finally get a chance to see who this woman really was, what she liked and disliked, and what she wanted to do and be in the world.

"What I want to do," she said as our carnitas street tacos arrived, "is become a pilot."

"That sounds awesome," I said digging into my food. "Holy fuck," I exclaimed after I took a bite, "this taco is fucking amazing!"

"Right?!?" Maryanne said, digging into her own plate.

We sat in silence for a bit as we ate. It didn't take us long to tear through our tacos, so we ordered some more.

"Anyways," she said after the waiter left, "yea, it's hard to get into the pilot program, but I've taken a few lessons in small planes and it's really fun."

"When you become a pilot let me know. I'd like to be on your first flight," I said.

"That's sweet, but I'd be a co-pilot for a few years before I captained a plane, so it might be a while."

"I just moved here," I said, "I don't plan on going anywhere for a while."

She smiled at my statement, which was a lovely site to see.

As we finished our second round of tacos, Maryanne invited herself over to help setup a few things. Mostly the bed and dishes so I could sleep comfortably that night. We also stopped at the grocery store to pickup a few things so I didn't have to rely on take out to survive the next few days.

Once back at my new house, Maryanne had no shortage of questions as she grabbed things out of boxes, searching for the linens.

She picked up my fairly fancy maroon colored wooden box and gave it a shake. Noticing the rather ornate lock on the front, she held it up for viewing.

"What, pray tell, is in here?" she asked.

I took it and set it down on the mantle. "Just some photos," I said.

"Okay, now my bullshit detector is going off," Maryanne chided.

"Seriously," I said, moving to another box to check, "just photos. Private, yes, but just photos."

"Naked photos?" she asked playfully, a smile on her dark pink lips.

"Yes," I responded, "but then again, photographs don't normally wear clothes." She barked a laugh at my pun.

I found the bed linens and took them upstairs, along with the boxes of clothes. Maryanne dropped her line of inquiry and grabbed the other box of clothes.

After getting the bed sorted, I unpacked the toiletries while Maryanne shoved the clothes in the closet.

"What's this," I heard her muffled voice ask from inside the walk-in closet. She walked into the bathroom with a nice box with a bow on it.

Maryanne, curiosity taking over, slid the bow off and opened the box before I processed what it could be. Inside were a few folders with Morgans company logo on them, but underneath...

"Wow," said Maryanne as she held up the black lace negligee.

Oh, right; Morgan said there was a present in the closet for me. Whoops.

"That, uhhh," I started, "was a gift. From a friend."

"Uh huh," she said, putting the black piece down and picking up the bright purple one that was skimpy even by lingerie standards.

"And did this person think that this was your color? Or, for that matter, your size?"

I could feel the heat go to my cheeks, but I had no comeback or good excuse. So, truth don't fail me now.

I told Maryanne how Morgan was helping me potentially buy a lingerie shop that had fallen on hard times. The paperwork and product samples were to go over with her.

"I see," said Maryanne, now handling what looked like just a pair of bright red lace panties with matching lace straps sewn onto the waist. "And was she going to model some of these for you?"

Maryanne put the the piece up to her, draping the straps behind her neck, showing that they were indeed to make it into a halter type garment.

"Perhaps," I told her. "She said that was something we were going to talk about tomorrow."

Maryanne put the piece back in the box. There were at least a half dozen other various outfits (if you could call them that) in there, and she was having no end of fun teasing me about it.

Closing the box, she turned to me with a smirk on her face.

"Just so you know," Maryanne began, "Alina told me everything that happened on your date."

"Everything?"

"Everything," she confirmed. "And her recap was very rich in details and descriptions, especially the parts after dinner."

She stepped towards me, one hand on her shapely hip, the other on the bathroom countertop. She was close now, only a foot or so away from me; close enough to smell her shampoo and the perfume she wore. I continued my silence lest I break the spell of what was happening.

"I love Alina, she's a great friend, and when someone finds out what she does for a living, they tend to be jerks about it or total snobs, even though they'd all pay money to be with her."

"I just wanted to show her a good time," I said, inching closer to Maryanne. "Every woman deserves some romance, right?"

"Agreed," said Maryanne, shifting closer. "However, some women just want that last part. Oh, I'm a fan of romance, but most of the time I just want to get to the naked parts as quickly as possible."

"Everyone is entitled to their own desires," I chimed in.

She moved closer still, the mounds of her breasts now barely grazing my chest. I silently begged her to move close, to press into me, but she remained where she was. For now.

"Exactly," she said. "And do you know what I desire right now," she asked.

"If it's something I can do, I'll do my best to help you with it," I assured her.

"Good," she said, smiling tightly with her lips pursed slightly. She also pressed her chest into me slightly, allowing me to take in some of the heat her body was putting out.

"Because right now, I desire pleasure, and according to Alina, you are very much able to help with with that."

She rose up slightly and kissed me gently. It moved on quickly to tongues delicately playing in each other mouths, exploring and enjoying the simple act of kissing. Both of our hands remained where they were, although our bodies pressed tighter into each other as we made out.

Breaking our kiss for a breather, Maryanne had a mischievous grin on her face. "How about you go turn down the bed while I get ready," she said. "It's a full moon out tonight so you can open all the windows and get some romantic light coming in."

"What do you mean 'get ready'," I asked.

"Well, it'd be a shame for your realtor to have all the fun here," she said.

Grinning stupidly, I went back into the bedroom area and made sure the bed was nice. Turning out the lights, there really was a lot of light coming in through the large windows and skylights in here.

I stripped and slid into bed, awaiting whatever Maryanne had planned. Through the archway leading into the bathroom, I saw Maryannes pants fly into view and hit the floor, followed by her sweater, and lastly her thong panties. Her careless tossing about of clothes was exciting from my viewing angle and, coupled with the kissing and flirting, brought my erection up quickly.

The lights in the bathroom clicked off and the room was plunged into semi-darkness, the only light coming from the windows and skylights in the bedroom. I saw Maryannes dark shape appear in the bathroom archway, her hands tucked behind her back. She walked slowly towards the bed, the outline of her form becoming more visible with each step.

Finally she stepped into the light cast by a window and I could see her fully.

Her hair was still tied back in a pony tail, however she decided the try on what was basically just a french maids apron, covering only her pelvis and had wide straps that crossed over her breasts and around her neck. However this apron was mesh and translucent to the point of not even being there. Maryanne twirled around slowly, showing me her spectacular, firm, tight ass and smooth, toned back, decorated by a white bow at her neck. Coming back around, she put her hands on her hips and posed.

"So, what do you think," she asked.

"I think you are stunning in every sense of the word," I said.

I could see her smile in the half-light. "Thank you," she said. "There was a lot in there, but I didn't want anything that could potentially get in the way."

She circled around the bed to stand next to me. My lower half was still covered, but she pointedly stared at the tent my junk was making.

"My, I'm glad to see Alina didn't exaggerate."

"Glad I don't disappoint," I retorted.

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves," she said. She pulled down the covers a little and slid into the bed next to me. We turned to face each other, staring into each others eyes in the dim light.

"I did want to know if you had as talented a tongue as she said you did," said Maryanne. "However, I don't want to seem pushy."

"I do," I confirmed, "and I like it when women get pushy. Shows they know what they want, and it's all kinds of hot. And if you want to be pushy, or raunchy, or bossy, I am down with that."

I kissed her warmly, cupping her shoulder as I did so.

"Nothing is hotter than a women who know's what she wants."

Maryanne kissed me fiercely, pulling my head to hers with her hand. After a brief but intense kiss, we parted.

"Oh, great fucking answer," she said breathily, throwing the covers off of her body. "Go down on me. Lick me until I cum, and then lick me some more, and even if I say stop don't stop until I've cum at least three times."

I rather enjoy being told what to do by a woman, and I didn't need to be told twice.

Skipping all the usual kissing down the body routine, I moved down slightly, pulled Maryannes knees apart, and dove face first into her pussy.

She was already wet, which was encouraging, but she also had a scent that was warm more than anything, like if heat had a special aroma to it. She tasted very neutral in terms of every other pussy I've eaten, not much like anything at all, which was fine by me as I could stay here all night and not notice the time passing. She had only a small landing strip above her entrance, with the rest of her pussy smooth and bare and hot.

I took long, hard licks over her mounds and clit, flicking my tongue playfully and firmly. Her moans encouraged me to go further, so I added my fingers to the mix, searching for her special spots, probing her depths in hopes to bring her to a hard climax as quickly as she wanted.

After a few minutes, efforts yielded results.

"Oh my god damn, right there, that's the spot," she called out, panting hard and fast. "Press on it, up and down, don't stroke it. Press into it, fuck, yes, just like that. Oohhhhhhhhh, fuck!" she called as I pressed on her g-spot as instructed.

Keeping up with the flicking of my tongue over her clit, I added sucking on it as well.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck fuck," she panted. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck, this is so good, so fucking great, please don't stop. Don't stop. Don...don...oh, oh ohhhhhhh. FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEEEESSS OHHHHH FUCK!" Maryanne screamed as she came.

I gave her a few moment to calm down, my fingers still hovering against her g-spot, before I started the process again.

"Oh, wait, no, stop, give me a minute," she pleaded. "Oh, wait, oh, oh ooooooooo, GOD DAM YOU FUCKER! OOOOOOOOOOOH!" she called out as she came again in under a minute. Remembering that she said not to stop even if she said to stop, I gave her a slightly longer pause before I started licking her again, slowly going over her labia as I pressed into her g-spot at a slow pace.

"No, wait, wait, nooooo," she said quietly, struggling to catch her breath. She was reduced to just breathing hard as I slowly built up her next orgasm. It took a few minutes going at such a slow pace, but the way her hips bucked as I worked in her pussy was sexy as all hell.

Maryanne went rigid for a moment before loudly screaming as she came.

"AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she called out, her pussy squeezing my fingers tightly as her orgasm hit. Wanting to make sure this was a night she'd remember, I didn't let her recover at all and assailed her clit with my tongue, flicking and sucking on it hard while I rapidly pressed into her g-spot.

For a minute or two she was lost for words, or even sounds. Her hips bucked slightly but her limbs were seemingly locked up and her breathing was hard and ragged. As I rapidly worked in her, she suddenly screamed incoherently, her pussy squirting and tightening from an orgasm that seemed to come out of nowhere.

She jerked rapidly, pushing my face and hands away before sliding quickly up the bed to a sitting position.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck," she said, breathing heavily and visibly shaking. She put her hands over her eyes as she worked to catch her breath. I crawled up next to her, resting a hand on her knee.

"You ok?" I asked gently.

She was silent for another minute before answering.

"That," she said, still breathing hard, "was the best head I've ever had. And I mean, like, ever." She slowly slid back down to a laying position, her hands resting on her chest.

After a few more moments, Maryanne took one long, deep breath, exhaling with a contented sounding sigh and a large smile.

"OK," she said, sitting back up. She grabbed me by the shoulders and slid me down to a laying position. She kissed me quick and hard before sliding down the covers.

"An orgasm like that deserves to be reciprocated," she said. In the half light of the room, I could see her face clearly, smiling down as she planted kisses on my chest, working her way down my stomach.

When her cheek grazed the head of my semi-rigid member, she rose up, surprised.

"Holy crap," she exclaimed as she reached a hand around the base of my cock. She gave it a gentle squeeze, making it stand straight up. "I can't believe this actually fits in a woman."

"You're more than welcome to find out how," I quipped. She started to give my cock gentle strokes with her hand.

"Oh, I intend to see if it fits everywhere," she said, kissing me on the lips again. "And I do mean everywhere." She smiled as she moved between my legs, her head going down again.

I felt her tongue flick the head of my cock playfully. It was a little warm, but mostly her tongue had an interesting texture to it. Not rougher, but just more textured than other women I've had blow me.

After circling the head with her tongue, she started giving my cock long, slow licks from top to bottom, running her tongue over as much surface area as she could. She couldn't cover everything with her tongue, but it didn't keep her from trying.

After a few minutes she had worked me up to full hardness, my significant girth now semi-wrapped by both of her hands as she jacked me steadily. She took the remainder of it in her mouth, sucking and playing her tongue over the head. Maryanne popped the head out of her mouth suddenly, but continued to stroke me.

"I know this feel amazing to you," she said.

"Hell yea it does," I replied.

"But I wanted to see if you'd be up for fucking, instead of just oral. I am really, really wanting to try this monster out between my legs."

The thought of being buried balls deep between such fine, toned legs gave my cock an involuntary twitch.

"Oh," she commented, "I see that prospect appeals to you."

"An amazing woman wanting to fuck me," I said, "I'm sorry that all I gave you was a twitch to show my interest."

She released me and scooted up to straddle me. I could feel her hot, moist, bare sex sliding up and down the generous length of my cock. She stroke me with her pussy, reaching the head and playing with it at her entrance.

After a few moments of stroking, she reached a hand between her legs, pointed the head of my cock at her entrance, and slid down slowly and fully in one long thrust. After she impaled herself, she let out a breath I didn't know she was holding.

"Ohhhhhhhh, good God daaaaamn," she breathed. She lifted her hips up, rising about half way off of me before slowly sinking back down again. She repeated this movement for at least a few moments while she got use to the significant intrusion my dick was making into her.

Her pussy was hot, slick, and tight as she rode gently up and down on me. I reached behind her, cupping her ass as she continued to ride, grinding our pubic bones together when she sank down on me completely.

Her pace, which was easy, began to feel too slow to the more primitive parts of my brain that had dibs on the blood supply for the moment. I began to push up into her as she slid down, increasing the pressure with each thrust.

A satisfying purr escaped Maryannes throat as her hands glided over my chest and neck as she rode me.

After a few more minutes of this, I needed more. With each passing moment and each bounce of her ass on top of me, my need grew. It finally took over when I heard an audible, pleased sigh come out of her lips.

I released her ass and put my hands on her back, forcing her torso on top me. The straps of her outfit moved aside so her bare breasts crushed down into me.

"Oh," she said in an excited tone. Her tone changed to long moans as I wrapped my arms around her back and started fucking up into her at a much faster pace than she was going.

"Mmmmm, yea," she encouraged, nibbling my ear as she spoke, "yes, fuck me like you need to. I've needed you to fuck me since Alina told me how well you fucked her brains out. How your big, hard cock made her cum over and over.

"I need you to fuck me," she said finally, her words coming between rapid, shallow breaths. "I want to feel your need as you take me."

"But," she said, "don't cum inside me. I want it in my mouth. I want your cock to explode between my lips. Think you can do that?"

"Oh, fuck, yea, I'll fucking fill your mouth," I said between hard thrusts into her pussy.

Her moans gained in pitch and intensity as I fucked her even faster. My own orgasm was fast approaching, but she came again, her pussy clamping down on me in ecstasy.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced.

Maryanne rose and slid off of my cock. My need was great and she knew this, so she immediately jacked my cock and took half my length down her throat, sucking me greedily.

I came with a hard thrust of my hips, shooting between her lips as requested. I shot at least a half dozen good wads into her waiting mouth as she continued to jack my shaft with her hands. I could feel her tongue lapping at the underside of my spasming cock, swallowing what I gave her at least once.

As I came down and I felt that I was spent, she gently released her hands and slowly, painfully slowly, lifted her head off of my deflating member.

Tilting her head back, I heard her swallow the last of my cum, a smile across her face in the dim light of the room.

"Fuck, you feel good in my mouth. And that was a bucket of cum," she commented, wiping her lips with a finger before sucking it clean. She laid down, her head resting on my shoulder, her hand idly running circles on my chest. The orgasm was a great one, and it took me a few minutes to recover my breathing and gather enough brain power to form words.

"I'm glad you came over to help," I said, stroking her back with my fingers. "It's a great way to be welcomed to a Portland."