All Comments on 'Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Alina'

by red_gonzo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome work! I love how you flesh out the story and characters even though we all know they’re horny and make the story and setting interesting

AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFanover 2 years ago

Liked it. It could use some careful editing. "Consciousness" is not spelled "conscienceless", to give one example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
good story telling

While editing is needed for this story, the errors in grammar are not such as to be distracting. Characters are well-developed in the story, and the plot intermingled with love scenes holds the attention of the reader very well. However, it is best to read the previous chapters before reading this one.

red_gonzored_gonzoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feed back so far. Editing is always a challenge when you are self-editing, which is why there are editors I suppose.

If I could go back and re-submit stories, I would put them in a more chapter-like order, so apologies for those who think the story is disconnected in places.

Please, keep the comments coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userred_gonzo@red_gonzo
April 30 - Since some have asked in comments and in messages, the next LoP chapter is in the works. It is currently nearly 14,000 words, and much of that is still just outline, so still lots to finish about it. I appreciate the continued patience as I work out the story detail...