Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Erin

Story Info
Ashley encourages Paul to seek out a friend of hers.
7.6k words
4.58
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Early December 1998

Christmas time was usually not a very happy time for me. I had more than a few unpleasant memories about the holidays so I typically tried to ignore them as best I could.

With every store shoving plastic Santa's and twinkling lights in your face though, this was often very hard to do.

My foul mood was also not lost on my friends of the female variety. It seemed that, over the last two weeks or so, I had been ignoring or been very short with more than a few of them.

"You've been a real asshole, come to think of it," Ashley informed me. We were sitting in my apartment on a semi-cold December morning, just thinking about what to do, when she informed me of my attitude.

"How have I been an asshole, exactly?" I asked her.

"You totally ignored my friend Erin the other day. She called and left a message and you never replied."

Erin...Erin...Oh, right. Erin.

Erin was a year ahead of us in high school but definitely one I remember. She was, strangely, a physical mirror of Ashley in most respects. Where Ashley was taller and slimmer, Erin was a head shorter and, while still fit, much curvier. She had two deep dimples in her cheeks that were strangely fetching as it made her look like she was always smiling. Her eyes, also, were a very deep blue compared to Ashley's sky blue eyes. And if I recalled correctly, while both had platinum blonde hair, Erin preferred a short cut versus Ashleys long straight locks.

Thinking of Erin, in particular of the short shorts and tight tops she used to wear, gave me a twitch down south that was not subtle. Especially since Ashley had her head in my lap as we were talking.

"Huh," she commented, "so you do remember her after all. At least, part of you does."

Willing my self to calm down (and failing) I tried to change the subject. "I just don't like the holidays, that's all," I told her. She sat up and faced me.

"Look," she started, "you're my friend, and I care about you a lot. So please keep that in mind when I say this.

"You're being a giant baby about all this."

"Oh, very mature," I quipped.

"Seriously," she continued. "I get that you had a rough time growing up. But so did a lot of people. Some even had only one parent, some had no parents, and some had it a lot worse than you did.

"So while I am wanting you to be happy, and not all mopey around the holidays, I am also trying to show you that it could have been much worse."

Thinking on this for a moment, I tried to see it her way. I was being a bit self absorbed lately. And she was right; a lot of people had it worse than I did.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Almost. If Amber were here, do you think she'd be all coddling and patting you on the head, or would she kick you in the scrote, tell you to put on your big boy panties and deal with your shit?"

I had to laugh at that image. Amber, my greatest friend whom I hadn't seen in six months, and hadn't heard from in three, would not have been so coddling to me. But then again, we had a lot more history, so she could say and do those things and I'd know she meant well.

"Ok, ok," I told Ashley after a few minutes of thinking on it. "I will try to get over my shit and be a little merry."

"Good," she said, returning her head to my lap. "And call Erin. She's totally easy and fun to hang out with."

"Well, thats good to know," I said condescendingly.

"Oh, shut your hole," she retorted. "A pretty girl has to just look at you sideways and you'd shed your clothes in an instant. So don't judge."

"I'm not judging," I said. "And I'm a little more hard to get than that, I think."

"Oh, really?" she asked. She turned her face down into my crotch. I felt her hot breath through my gym shorts, steaming up my loins. Moving her head slightly, I felt her mouth start nibbling on my cock through my shorts, taking teasing bites and expelling her hot breath on it.

My member was more than stimulated at her nuzzling and was worked to erection within a minute. And then, quite suddenly, she sat up on the couch.

"See," she said, pointing to the tent I was pitching, "you're so easy even just breathing on you gets you hard."

Adjusting my shorts, I said "Just because a beautiful woman nibbles on my junk doesn't mean I'm easy."

Ashley gave me a lopsided smile. "Nice try with the whole beautiful comment, but I have to run," she said, kissing me quickly before getting up off the couch to find her shoes.

"Oh? And you're just going to get me all excited and then leave me like this?" I said, indicating my bulging shorts.

Finding her slip on shoes, Ashley stared a moment at my crotch before looking at me. "Well, if you need some relief, why don't you call Erin?"

She winked at me, blew me a kiss, grabbed her bag, and went out the door.

Inspired, I got up and started going through the messages on my machine, looking for Erins phone number.

#

Two days after getting ahold of Erin, we'd made plans to meet up at a coffee shop in the evening since we weren't old enough to legally hit up a bar. It was quarter to 7pm but it was already dark outside, despite it being warm still.

I was there only a few minutes before she came walking through the door. I could see, at least at first, that she was almost exactly as I remembered.

She had blonde hair cut in a longer sort of pixie style and had a few pink highlights here and there. Her cheeks were round and pronounced, even more so as she smiled when she saw me. Here eyes were even more shockingly blue than I recalled and decorated with some dark eye liner.

She was wearing a beige wrap around summer dress that went to her knees and exposed her shoulders and arms. She also had on a belt that contrasted with the flowery pattern of the fabric. There was also no small amount of her cleavage on display thanks to the low cut in the top. She looked to be at least a very full C cup from what I could see, but I've been fooled by fabric before.

I also couldn't help but notice that her nipples looked to be an odd shape and protruding proudly from her dress. I tried not to stare but it was impossible not to admire such an exquisite female form.

She stopped by the bar and ordered her drink before sauntering over towards me.

"Hi," she said brightly, smiling at me. I stood up when she approached and we shook hands. Sitting down, a waitress brought her drink as Erin made herself comfortable. "I'm glad you called," she said, "I mentioned trying to reach you to Ashley so I assume she told you I called?"

"Yea, and I am sorry I didn't call sooner," I said. "I recently have become very busy and sorting through messages is something I need to work on." I took a sip of my drink. "I am glad you agreed to meet though. Ashley didn't say exactly why, but seeing you again, I don't really care the reason," I said smiling.

She smiled at my comment and daintily took a drink. I snuck a glance at her again and tried to suppress a smile at all that I saw.

"So," she said, "do I look like you remember?".

Fuck, she caught me. I should wear sunglasses or something. I'm pretty sure I turned beat red at the very least.

"You look as fabulous as I recall, yes," I told her. She smiled back at me again, this time a bit wider. Her lips were gloriously full and I wondered what they'd feel like to kiss.

"So," I started, "while I am all manner of glad that you wanted to get a hold of me, the reason for it was not really clear. And Ashley wasn't very forthcoming other than 'you need to call Erin'. Is there something I can do for you, or something you would like help with?"

Erin smiled widely, almost amusedly. "Ashley was right," she said, "you do have that shinning knight vibe going for you."

"Is that a bad thing?" I countered.

"Not at all," Erin said reassuringly. "The desire to help others is very noble. And its not at all like the White Knight Syndome, which is self-destructive. So if anyone has called you that before, they are incorrect."

"And you know this because..." I lead.

"Because I am studying psychology at USC," she offered.

Thinking on it, one or two women have called me that before. I didn't realize it was self destructive though. Thinking about it, sacrificing my own happiness for someone else doesn't sound at all fun. But since I always made sure everyone, including myself, had fun, I think Erin was right in that it didn't apply to me.

"Good to know," I said finally. "So, what is it I can do for you?" I took a sip of my coffee as she started her request.

"In short" she explained in a slight lowered voice, "I want you to have sex with me."

No matter how many times I hear that, it still takes me by surprise. I was glad that I was drinking out of a regular cup instead of a to-go cup. Her explanation made coffee come out my nose and back into the cup, so at least there was very little mess and I didn't completely embarrass myself in front of Erin.

I set my cup down and wiped my face. "I am sure I heard you right, but can you repeat that, and add a little more detail, please?"

She leaned closer towards me, her ample cleavage even more pronounces as she folder her arms and leaned over the table. I took an obvious glance down and was not ashamed that she saw me do it; those breasts were glorious.

"I want you to have hot, passionate, scream-inducing sex with me," she said, confirming her initial overture. "Ashley and I had a long talk a few weeks ago. The documentary she did got her interested in a possible career in journalism or videography. We talked about what USC might do for her.

"After was spoke a few times, she had some other questions. Questions about campus life mostly, but a few more about...shall we say, extra curricular physical activities?"

"I think I understand," I told her, willing the drip of coffee in my nose to not fall onto the table.

"Good. Because that woman's tongue is absolutely awesome," she said with enthusiasm.

"And you know this first hand?" I ventured.

"Fingers, hands, tongue...all of it. She is enthusiastic if not experienced. I think I was maybe only the second or third woman she's been with."

My expression was probably one of both dreamy imagination and open mouth shook. Erin laughed lightly at my expense.

"Oh don't be so surprised," she chided playfully. "Ashley's isn't the first set of legs I've buried my face between. Besides, that's what college is about; self discovery."

And now I understood a little more. And with that, my pants became even more restrictive than they already were.

"So," I commented, "I'm glad that Ashley is finding her way in life, but how do I fit into this rather exciting scenario."

"Well," Erin continued, "the one thing I find that college is lacking in is mature men who know how to satisfy a woman properly.

"Most of them have been either one pump chumps, dudes trying to be 'playas', or immature assholes who think women are more of a tool than a person."

She took a drink from her coffee. "Well," I commented, "I was initially bummed I didn't go to school, but now it seems I'm not missing much."

"Don't be so sure," Erin commented. "A guy like you, if what Ashley has said is true, would do very, very well in school.

"But since you are not there, I had to come here. As I said, Ashley spoke very highly of you in vast and explicit detail. So much so that I wanted to meet you myself."

"I'm flattered," I said.

"You should be," Erin said, winking. "Ashley loves you, you know. Not just what you do for and to her, but because you are kind and generous and fun. And that is a bit of what I need right now. I need to, on occasion, have a fun, satisfying time with a man who will make sure that I leave smiling and bow legged."

"Hey," I said, "flattery will get you everywhere with me. Don't get me wrong. And I've done something like this before for a friend who needed to relax. But just so you know, I'm gonna be moving in a few months to Portland. So whatever arrangement we come up with won't be for very long."

Erin pondered this for a moment; her brow wrinkling and her lips pressing together to the side as she did so. "How about we just do what we can for as long as we can and not worry so much about the future."

I thought about this as well. "I think that can be something worth pursuing," I said.

"Good," she agreed. She knocked back the rest of her drink while I threw mine away since it contained an unknown amount of nose goblins from earlier.

"I assume your place is nearby?" she inquired.

"It is. But don't you want to take a few minutes to get to know each other a bit," I asked.

"What for?" she said, a look of questioning on her face. "We have a goal and there isn't a whole lot of reason to do any more than that."

"Because," I said, "It helps things along. Makes it a bit easier to be comfortable around someone."

"I feel fine," she commented. "So let's go." She got up and grabbed her purse, making to leave.

"Hang on," I said, firmly staying in my seat. "Ashley must have told you that I'm not a push over. I don't just do what any gorgeous woman tells me to. Most of the time anyways," I said.

"So if you are serious about what you would like to do with me, and what you'd like me to do for you, I think it important we know each other. Especially since you are talking about the lack of sincerity in the college guy demographic."

She stood at the table a moment before speaking. "You're right," she said finally. "I wanted something more than those guys are willing or able to give, and I overlooked the time investment that takes to make it a good experience."

She leaned over me then, bending at the hips and giving me quite the eyeful of cleavage from her full C size breasts. Again, I unashamedly looked before glancing back up as she spoke softly so only I could hear.

"So let's get to know each other a bit. How about we duck into the bathroom where you can show me what I have to look forward too?" She stayed bent over me while waiting for my answer.

"Still think I'm a push over then?"

"No, however I've heard stories about you, and the curiosity is killing me to find out if they're true."

I got up slowly in a totally cool and not at all 'I'm about to get lucky' way and we ducked into the bathroom of the coffee shop. The bathroom was a single use type, weirdly very dark with the brightest items being the toilet and the sink. The dark walls, weak yellow light and brown floors made it feel gloomy.

Erin, after securing the lock, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me fiercely. Her lips were soft and luscious to feel against mine, and her tongue eager and playful.

Breaking our kiss, she said "Ashley gave high praise for what your tongue could do. I can see she wasn't overstating things. How about you show a girl how that tongue can make her feel?"

She kissed me a bit more before I could answer. "I'd be happy to give a demonstration." I lifted her dress hem up over her round, firm ass and slid her panties to the ground. She stepped out of them and lifted her leg, resting her foot on the hand rail.

Planting kisses down her neck, between her breasts, and over her still clothed stomach, I lowered myself to my knees. Starting with kisses to her raised inner thigh, I made my way to her hot, swollen sex. I could feel with my nose and lips that she was completely bar and already very aroused. Her scent was a combination of slight musty and sweet.

I started with long licks from as far back as her entrance to her clit, adding pressure and flicking her clit with my tongue. After a few strokes, I started probing her moist depths with my fingers, moving slowly but firmly, massaging inside her, looking for her g-spot.

"Oh, fuck, yes right there!" she breathed heavily once I found it. Adding pressure with my fingers, I massaged the spot while still flicking with her clit with my tongue. I got results faster than I expected as after what felt like only a few minutes. I felt her firm hands on the back of my head, pressing me harder into her pussy.

"Oh, shit, keep going, yes, yes ooooohhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeess FUCK!" she exclaimed louder than I think she wanted to. Her pussy contracted forcefully around my fingers, harder than I felt any woman cum before. She also got a lot more wet as she came, drenching my fingers and chin.

I stopped my ministrations and let her come down. When Erin started breathing normally again, I got up and kissed her hard. She seemed to like the taste of herself, which increased the tightness in my pants even more.

"Holy fuck," she breathed as we broke our kiss. "I'm glad I took the time to get to know you." She giggled a bit as the aftershock hit her.

I kissed her quickly again and went to wash my hands and chin. "I'm glad you see how fun getting to know someone can be." As I dried my hands, I felt her hand on my arm. She spun me around, pushed me against the pedestal sink, and nearly ripped the belt from my pants. Her hands groped up and down the front of my pants, squeezing my already erect cock with want and desire.

"Fuck me," she commented, "no wonder Ashley was so happy when she talked about you."

Erin kissed me again as she stroked my pants. Reaching around to grab the waistband, she started tugging them down.

Knock, knock, knock. "Hello?" A female voice called from the other side of the door. "We're closing in a few minutes. Just letting you know since I need to clean the bathroom now."

"Fucking hell!" I said louder than I intended.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can come back tomorrow. We open at 6am."

Erin was smiling at this exchange as she backed away from me. I put on my belt and she her panties. She unlocked the door and we walked out of the bathroom to a surprised looking barista who I recognized from high school.

"Hey Olivia, thanks for the coffee," I said as we walked by. Her eyes were wide at seeing me, but wider I think at seeing me with a beautiful, stacked blonde.

"No problem," she said as we walked out the door.

#

Erin offered to drive back to my place, which was great since I'd walked to the coffee shop. Once inside, Erin did not want to spend any more time getting to know each other.

As soon as the door closed and I turned on the lights, she once again kiss-attacked me, guiding me to the arm chair. Pulling off my belt again, she undid the button and nearly ripped down my pants and underwear. My long, thick, and now fully erect cock sprang up to meet her. Still kissing me, she pushed me down into the chair before examining what she had to work with.

"Wow," she breathed. "That is a beautiful cock."

Erin gingerly reached out and started stroking the underside with her fingers, going up and down its length with her finger tips. An involuntary flex (or maybe not so involuntary) made my cock pulse, eager to feel more than just her finger tips.

Erin smiled widely at my reaction to her efforts. "No wonder Ashley wasn't interested in other men. This would service a great many women quite well."

"Including you?" I asked.

She bent over again, giving me another tantalizing view of her soft, ample cleavage. "Let's find out," she breathed.

She made a show of slowly turning around while she undid her belt, dropping it to the floor. Still facing away from me, she then reached behind her and pulled at the ends of the bow that was holding her wrap dress closed. Once undone, she made even more of a show by opening her dress wide, the top of it dropping off of her shoulders.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers