Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, much too slowly, she lowered her arms, revealing more and more of her perfectly sculpted back until her dress fell away completely. She wore thong panties of a plaid design that accentuated a perfect heart shaped ass. She was lightly tanned from her semesters at a college by the beach, and had absolutely no imperfections what so ever in her skin. It was smooth and perfect from her head to her toes.

Looking back over her should, she asked "So, what do you think?"

Glancing down at my fully erect cock, it was difficult to respond with words. "Since my cock is using most of my brain blood, the only word that comes to mind is 'perfect'."

She smiled widely at this quite obvious attempt to flatter her. "Well, perfect is nice, but let's see if we can do better."

She turned her head back around and slowly lowered herself down to my crotch. Planting her hands on the chair arms, she slid, bounced, and wiggled her ass all over my dick. I could feel the heat from her sex as she stroked my cock with her panty covered pussy. I let her have her fun, but I also had mine by kneading her ass and hips as she performed her impromptu lap dance.

Sitting down hard on my crotch, firmly grinding her pussy on my cock, she leaned back against my chest, her head on my shoulder. I could see the hint of a nipple from this vantage, which was frustrating and enticing.

"I think it's time I repaid your kindness in the bathroom. How would a wet, hot, sloppy blowjob sound to you?" She continued grinding on my cock ass she asked this.

Like I could say no in a situation like this.

"I think that sounds awesome," I said.

She slowly stood up, much as I disliked her departure I was certainly excited for what would come next. She turned around to face me. Her breasts were at least a small D cup, high and firm, with dark pink areola and even darker nipples. Each was also pierced with a barbell, which answered the question as to why her nipples were oddly shaped under her dress.

"Magnificent," I said as I shamelessly stared at her tits.

"Just wait," she said, going to her knees, "it gets better."

Before I could come up with a witty retort, she had grasped the base of my shaft in a her firm, cool hand. She stuck out her tongue and made a show of taking a long, languid lick from the base to the head of my cock, smiling as she flicked her tongue on the tip for a moment.

"Fuck that feels amazing," I told her.

Taking the head into her mouth, I could feel her tongue working over it in circles all around it. Then, with surprising grace, she opened her mouth wide and slowly took my length down her throat in one shot. She had her mouth open wide enough so that her lips and teeth didn't even touch the shaft.

"Holy fuck!" I loudly exclaimed as she came up and went back down again. She didn't say a word as she repeated this process over and over again, fucking my cock with her throat. It was heavenly how hot and tight her throat was. Her tongue grazed the underside of my cock with each downward thrust, causing me to involuntarily thrust my hips up slightly, wanting to go deeper into her mouth.

After a few minutes, it was too much for me to handle. Her pace was steady and unhurried, and my upward thrusts were becoming stronger with each head bob.

"Oh, FUCK, Erin! I'm gonna cum. Soon!" I yelled. Without thinking, I stood up, pulling my cock from the ecstasy of her mouth and throat.

Without missing a beat she stroked me off with expert precision. "Yes," Erin encouraged in a voice halfway between a moan and a breath, "cum for me. Splash my face with your load. Show me how hot I make you."

The first shot was powerful indeed, as it went straight at her face, covering her left eye, nose, and upper lip. I closed my eyes from the exquisite pleasure she was giving me, continuing to stroke my exploding cock. After a moment or three, I felt the last small spurt leave me, her hand release my shaft, I looked down to see if I fulfilled her request.

Both of her eyes were basically glued shut from the small pools of cum in them. Several ropes covered her forehead, lips, chin, and quite a few landed on her incredible breasts, sliding slowly down between them like a debauched river.

"Fucking hell," I said as I sat down on the chair arm. "That was a huge load, even for me."

She scooped the pools of cum from her eyes, sliding them down her cheeks and into her mouth. Licking her fingers clean, she swallowed the load with an audible gulp. She glanced down at her tits before looking back up at me.

"Wow," she said, "I said to splash me, and you certainly did as I asked." She idly played with the cum on her tits, swirling it with her fingers before tasting it. She looked back up at me as she slowly licked her finger clean.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to regain my composure. "Usually I last a lot longer than that, but holy shit, that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had."

Erin smiled at the comment. "I take it as a compliment, actually." She scooped up another finger full of cum, cleaning it off with her lips. "I made you so hot you popped quickly. Either you're new to this, which I know you aren't, or I made you super hot. The latter seems the case, but all the same, that was a huge load."

Erin squeezed her cum covered nipples between her fingers, moaning at her own pleasure as she pulled at the bars piercing them. She looked back at me watching her.

"So, I have another request," she stated, rubbing the cum on one of her tits into her skin as if it were lotion. "I am very much having a great time so far. But I'd like you to eat me out again while I lick up all of this cum you shot on me. Think you can do that for me?" For emphasis, she scooped another bit of cum from her face into her mouth, licking her finger clean again.

I could feel a twitch or two in my cock again, which didn't go unnoticed by Erin.

"My my, that is encouraging," she said, tracing a finger down the length of my cock. "I was really only expecting some head trading, but this is a very good sign."

She fully grasped my cock in her cool hand, bringing it back to life a bit, but far from a serviceable erection. I stood up and she gave my cock a squeeze before letting go and sitting down in the chair, her breasts swaying as she sat. She slid her bottom out and spread her legs. Her bare, pink pussy was already glistening and ready for some attention.

"Go down on me," she stated. It wasn't an order, nor a request, but it was something that she said as if it was just going to happen. Cause, you know, of course it was. "Put that tongue between my legs again and make me cum; fast and hard, if you can manage it."

I knelt between her open legs as bidden. I took a long lick from her knee and up her inner thigh, brushing my tongue over her lips with only the lightest of touches.

"Mmmm," she purred, "that's nice." She rubbed my cum on her breasts with both of her hands, making them shiny in the evening lights streaming through the window. I started with long licks from her entrance to the clit and back again, flicking my tongue over her clit, sucking on it when I came to the top.

I worked my fingers into her, exploring, trying to find the spot I hit previously. I was rewarded with a long moan from Erin's lips once I found it. Not wanting to deny her request, I started assaulting her clit with my tongue and her g-spot with my fingers, rubbing and sucking until her moans were one constant stream of ecstasy.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh god damn; FUCK!" she yelled as she was getting close. She grabbed onto both of her nipples and squeezed them hard between her fingers. She pulled at the bars piercing them as well, which she was enjoying seeing as she was the one doing it. I added more pressure, flicking her clit with my tongue as I felt her pussy contract around my fingers.

"OH MY FUCKING... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she practically screamed.

A rush of fluid from her pussy told me she came hard, as requested. I lapped at it as best I could, but she squirted quite a bit. After she came down slightly I withdrew gently from her and sat on my haunches, letting her recover.

"Goddamit," she said, fluttering her eyes in my direction. Sweat was on her forehead and her short blonde and pink hair was disheveled, but she looked to have enjoyed her self. Once her breathing slowed down, she pushed me away with her bare foot, stood up, and walked into my bedroom.

She paused in the doorway, nude and perfect, her heart shaped ass on full display, and looked over her shoulder at me. "You coming, or do I have to make it more obvious that I want you inside me right now?" she said.

I cooly stood up (and not at all jumped nor skipped to the bedroom door) to join her. Erin placed one long, tanned leg onto the bed, arching her back and displaying her glistening sex to me in an invitation so obvious even I understood it.

However, for emphasis, she reached around and smacked her own ass with a loud 'slap'.

"Put that cock in here right now and fuck me," she said. "And don't stop until one of us is passed out."

Erin leaned down on the bed, keeping her heart shaped ass in the air. Needing no more invitation, I grabbed her hips, lined up my cock with her slick entrance, and pushed inside her in one motion.

"Fuuuuuck!" she moaned as I entered her. "That is stretching me out sooooo goood."

As a response, I pulled nearly all the way out of her and slammed my full length back in.

"OOOOOHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed. I repeated the motion with the same response. Once I knew there was enough lubrication, I started pumping into her with speed and pressure. Erin, face down on the bed, screamed and moaned into the sheets as I worked in her without pause.

Doing as bidden, I fucked her with all I had left in me. With long, hard strokes I slammed into her repeatedly, feeling her pussy clench my cock hard at least once during my frantic pounding of her ass.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as my own orgasm was coming on. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside me!" Erin moaned. "Fill my pussy with that hot fucking load."

"Oh, FUCK, YES!" I screamed as I came inside her after a few more deep thrusts. I pulled her hips into me as forcefully as I could, getting as deep inside Erin as possible. I felt the pressure of her final orgasm as I came, squeezing more cum out of me than I thought I had left.

After a few moments, I pulled out of her. As her ass was still high in the air, a large spurt of cum ran out of her pussy and down her stomach. I collapsed on my back beside her, Erin straightening her legs under her to rest on her stomach.

"Fuck, that was hot," Erin commented. "It feels like you came even more than before."

"Glad I could surprise," I said through heavy breaths. "Since I cum as much as I'm turned on, and with you as hot and immensely sexy as you are, it's no real mystery."

She leaned over and kissed me gently. Smiling as she broke our kiss, she laid her head down on the pillow.

Passing out after such an intense fuck was inevitable. After all, Erin did specify to fuck her until one of us passed out. I just hate that I lost (sorta). Still, despite being out for only about 20 minutes, Erin was more than happy to continue after our brief pause.

Waking me gently with kisses along my stomach and chest, she eventually worked her way to my neck, stopping by my ears (a big turn on for me) to nibble in the ways that always get me going.

"Either you are super intuitive when it comes to erogenous zones," I commented as Erin continued her kissing, "or you've been talking to Ashley."

With a friendly and only slightly toothy parting nibble, Erin kissed me on the lips before answering.

"We did discuss a few things, yes," she said. Erin leaned in again and kissed me more passionately. Parting our lips, her tongue was not only playful, but skilled as well. We made out for a good while, kissing, necking, and nibbling various bits on each other.

After a while, I started to get back to a serviceable erection from all of Erin's playful kissing. Her roaming hands found this out and so her kisses started to go further south along my chest, down my stomach, and finally to the head of my cock. She kissed it lightly up and down my shaft, occasionally licking from base to tip. This got me back to full hardness in short order, also not unnoticed by Erin.

"Now that you're ready again," she started, "I have a request."

"I'm pretty open to stuff. What did you have in mind?" I said.

She moved up next to me, our bodies on our sides facing each other. Her breasts were pushed against me and her leg went over mine. I kissed her before she spoke again.

"You can say no if you want, and we can just continue fucking as we've been doing, and that would be very awesome in my opinion," she said.

"Now you have me curious," I responded.

She smile a bit at my encouragement. "I find it a huge turn on if a person is grabbing me by my throat when we fuck.

"And when I say grab, I mean tightly; like I am struggling to breathe a little."

I didn't say anything right away. After a moment I responded before she got uncomfortable.

"I've heard the term somewhere, probably from a Skin-a-max movie or something like that."

"It's called erotic asphyxiation," said Erin, "and it's fairly common. And it's safe as long as we have rules."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Such as if I tap you repeatedly, let go. Since I won't be able to speak that is what we'd agree to be the safe word.

"And when I cum, and you'll know it when I cum, you back off or let go. Keeping a grip can cause blackouts and, with as hot of orgasms as you've been giving me, I don't want to miss any of the good stuff."

I thought about this for a moment. If she was willing, then I didn't see much of a problem. It wouldn't be the first time I did my best to fulfill a womans desires.

Thinking of those times brought a twitch of excitement to my lower extremities, which Erin noticed.

"I can see you are interested in my request," she teased.

"I like making you feel amazing," I said, smiling. "And if this is what you're into, I'll do my best."

She kissed me quickly but hard. "Great," she said. Erin rolled over on to her back and spread her legs. Her beautifully bare, pink pussy was already glistening with excitement.

Moving between her legs, I ran the head of my cock along her entrance, lubing it up. After a few strokes I started pushing into her, slowly, backing out after an inch or so and pressing back in.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck," she said dreamily.

With a final push I sank my long, thick cock into her up to the hilt.

"Geeeezus god damn!" she exclaimed. She pulled her knees farther up towards her chest. "I need to spread my legs more in this position; you're big."

In response I pulled out and thrust back in quickly, drawing a hiss from her lips.

"God that feels good," she moaned. "Now, put your hand on my neck as you start fucking me."

I grabbed her neck as requested and gave it a slight squeeze as I slowly thrust into Erin. Her incredible breasts rippled back and forth with the movement. The silver bars on her nipples twinkled in the light from the other room.

"You can squeeze harder," she encouraged.

I put more pressure on my grip, feeling her heartbeat in my hand. I picked up my pace slightly as well.

"Yes, fuck, yes, fuck me hard!" she panted. I increased the pace again until she seemed satsified.

"Good, fuck, thats good. Now, fucking choke me. Make me pant for air."

I squeezed about as hard as I dared, feeling her heartbeat quicken as I did so. Her grip on my ass also increased in pressure, digging her fingernails into my cheeks. Concentrating on keeping pressure, I quickened teh pace again, feeling her pussy start to close more tightly around my cock.

Erin was reduced to panting hard from my pressure on her neck and the speed which I fucked into her. With my other hand I grabbed her nipple and squeezed hard on it.

"Ahhhh, fuck yes!" she whispered loudly, continuing her heaving panting.

After a few minutes I was getting close. I told Erin and she confirmed she was close to.

"Fuck...me...cum...on...tits" she panted with each thrust.

I fucked her as fast as I could, slamming into her up to the hilt, putting pressure on her clit as well as her neck.

"Oh, FUCK! Erin, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"wait...alomst..." she said, struggling to breathe.

I held off as long as I could until I felt her pussy contract around my cock even tighter than I'd felt her grip before.

"OH FUCK!" I roared as I felt the first jolt of cum shoot deep inside Erin's pussy.

Releasing her neck, I pulled out and stroked the rest of my orgasm out onto her stomach and breasts, with a couple of shots hitting her chin. It was more of a sprinkler than ropes, but it covered her chest almost completely.

After I finished coating her body with cum, I collapsed beside her, panting as well. Erin, breathing very heavily, didn't say much for a few moments.

"Holy fuck." Erin exclaimed when she could speak again. She rolled her head to look at me, smiling. "That was all kinds of hot. Thank you for being such a good sport."

"For an orgasm that good," I said, still panting myself, "I'd be willing anytime you want."

I am pretty sure we passed out for real at that point, because the next thing I know a loud knocking was coming from my front door.

Seeing Erin still in bed next to me, nude and perfect, resting on her side facing me, sent a jolt of excitement into my crotch area. The knocking drew my attention again so I got up to see who is bothering me at, checking the time, 2am.

"Hey," said Ashley brightly as I answered the door. I was cowering behind the door cause answering it naked in the past has lead to some uncomfortable moments; especially for those religious folks who knocked on my door that one summer morning. But I digress.

"Hey," I replied, inviting Ashley in. My bedroom door was semi-closed, so Erin wasn't immediately exposed to whoever was at the door. "What's up?"

Ashley, her long platinum haired head glancing up and down, taking in my current state of undress, smile widely. "So, are you entertaining, or just happy to see me?"

"Both," I said, feeling my semi-rigid member get a bit more erect at her approving eye.

"Good. I had it from Erin that you and her were meeting for coffee. And from your current state of undress, as well as that semi you're sporting, I take it you guys hit it off?"

"Considering the literally mind-blowing sex we had, yes, I would say we hit it off," I confirmed.

Ashley moved towards me, kissing me easily.

"Good," she said. Her hands found their way to my increasingly erect member, lightly stroking it with the tips of her fingers. "I only just had time to stop by on my way home. But are you up for some surfing tomorrow morning?"

Her fingers continued their playing as she said this. It made it hard to concentrate.

"Sure," I said, eventually. "But we may need to do something else beforehand." I reached around and pulled her towards me, grabbing her ass firmly. Her smile widened a bit.

"Oh, I see," she said, her sky-blue eyes sparkling in the dim light. "Well, you know what they say..." she kissed me gently but passionately, "good waves wait for no one." So we'll have to address that afterwards.

Ashley spun easily out of my grip, opened the door and departed down the stairs into the night.

#

Erin woke me up at around 6am.

"Good morning," she said, beaming in the early morning light.

"Mrnninng," I mumbled, the brain fog not quite clearing. It cleared a lot faster once I saw that Erin was standing beside the bed, still fully naked.

"Well, hello," I said in a much more charming manner. She smiled at this.

"I have a class in a little while, but I wouldn't mind sharing a shower if you're up for it." She turned and sauntered (yes, sauntered) out of the bedroom. I sprang out of bed and chased after her.