Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and very productive shower, in which Erin and I experimented with choking her while fucking doggy style, also in which we both enjoyed immensely, Erin had to go.

She dressed in the clothes she came in (although I did launder them first, I am a gentleman after all) and gathered her things.

"This was great, and I hope we get to do this again before you move."

She hugged and kissed me fondly. I felt her nipple bars against my still bare chest, which excited me more than I expected.

Breaking our kiss, Erin ground her hips against my front. "I'm sorry to leave you like this, but maybe Ashley can help with that when she comes over."

Erin winked, turned, and strolled out the door. I stood there a moment in my living room, naked, fully erect, and wondering when I would see her again.

I closed the door and gathered my surfing gear, awaiting Ashley and, hopefully, not waiting too long before we can get to the "afterwards" stuff she hinted at.