Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roared when I came as Kelly jacked me off onto Ashleys face. The first thick shot when right into her mouth, with more shots hitting her nose, eyebrows and chin. A few landed on her chest with the remaining dribbles running onto Kellys hand.

Ashley, completely destroyed, giggled at herself. "So, how do I look," she asked.

"Hella hot," Kelly replied. She knelt down to Ashley and started to lick my cum off of her face, kissing Ashley and sharing it at times. She then moved and cleaned off Ashleys chest as Ashley herself finished scooping the cum from her face to her mouth with a finger.

Watching this was enough to kill any recovery time I had. After a few minutes of watching these two beauties lick cum from each other, I was mostly ready to go again. I interrupted Ashley's cleaning routine to roughly shove my cock into her cum covered mouth. I didn't push deep, but she accepted me while I face fucked her to full hardness.

"Geez," remarked Kelly, "are you serious?"

In response, I pulled out of Ashley's mouth, turned and bent Kelly over the table again, and pushed into her still wet pussy in one thrust. I slammed into her a few times until Ashley tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, but I believe it's my turn," she said. She pulled me back and out of Kelly, slapping her ass lightly.

Ashley pushed me back onto the pads, straddling me as I scooted onto them fully. She kissed me deeply as she pressed herself onto me. I could feel her hot pussy rubbing on my cock, aching to be inside her. She pulled up and spun around, intending to ride me reverse cowgirl.

Kelly came over to kneel at the edge, her face only a foot from my cock and Ashleys pussy. She watched with focused interest as Ashley raised herself high into the air as I lined up my cock with her pussy. Once the head was in, she sat down slowly and fully in one shot, burying me deeply into her pussy.

"Fuck, that is never going to get old," she said as she ground herself on my pole. She raised up and sat down again, making sure my cock was well lubed up.

"How does that look, Kelly?" she asked.

Kelly looked up at Ashley as she ground herself on my cock. "Yummy," Kelly said.

"Then by all means, put that pouty mouth to work."

Kelly, smiling, leaned forward and took a long lick from the base of my cock onto and up Ashleys pussy, wiggling her tongue as she did so. I only saw some of Kellys head between Ashleys legs, but could hear Kelly sucking on Ashleys clit. I felt her move down and start tonguing the base again before moving down to suck on my balls. The feeling of Kellys mouth and Ashleys pussy made me moan loudly, pulling Ashley down on my cock further.

Ashley kept up her grinding as Kelly continued licking us. She started to ride me more fully, raising up as far as she could, which still left a good portion of my cock buried in her, before slamming her ass back down. Watching my cock disappear into Ashley from behind was fascinating and hot. Her vulva, stretched wide around my girth, was gripping me tightly from the angle Ashley was riding. It felt gloriously hot and wet. I grabbed her ass firmly, kneading it and pulling her onto me as she glided up and down on me.

Kelly moved from Ashleys pussy to her breasts, sucking her nipples hard enough to make Ashley moan. Ashley started rubbing circles on her clit as she rode faster. Kelly moved onto Ashleys mouth, french kissing her deeply. I could see Kelly as she was kissing her, the girls' breasts grazing each other as they tongue wrestled.

After a few more minutes, I felt Ashley begin to speed up her pace significantly. She broke her kiss with Kelly and leaned back, her hands on my chest, working her pelvis quickly over my rod.

Kelly moved back down and started suckling her clit loudly. "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, keep licking me as I take this cock. Yes, fuck, your tongue is so good to me," Ashley moaned.

I angled myself to get as deeply into her as I could, reaching up to fondle her tits as Kelly continued to eat her out.

"OOoooooooohhhhhh, FUUUUUUUUCK!," she screamed loudly. "Yes. Fuck, Kelly. Keep eating me. I'm going to ride this cock as I cum. Keep tonguing me. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck. Yes. I'm cumming. Fuck. I'M CUMMIIIIIIINNG!"

I felt Ashleys pussy grip my cock tightly as she paused her riding, her body shuttering as she came hard. Kelly mercifully ceased her licking as Ashley collapsed fully back onto me, her head resting on my shoulder. She un-tucked her legs from under her but didn't get off of my cock for a while. She laid there a few minutes, breathing heavily, as Kelly planted small kissed along her legs.

After a few minutes, Ashley dismounted and rolled over to the side. "Your turn," she said to Kelly.

Kelly looked questioningly at Ashley. "I already got mine," she said.

"Yes, but you haven't ridden Paul yet. That's a whole new kind of awesome when you control the flow. And besides, Pauls blasted enough cum in me to fill a tanker truck. I want to see him fill you up now."

Kelly, considering for only a moment, smiled and climbed up onto the pads and straddled me. She ground her sex against my cock, still wet from Ashleys orgasm. Ashley moved behind her, fondling her ass as she stroked me with her pussy.

Ashley, not being very patient, lifted Kelly up enough to grab my member, line it up with Kelly, and push her ass back down onto me.

"Oh, shit!" Kelly exclaimed. "Oh, that feels fucking nice."

"Fuck yea it does. You are so damn tight and hot," I said.

Kelly started to move up and down on my pole, getting it lubed up again with her juices. Once she was used to the size of me, she picked up the pace.

Her pussy was definitely the tightest I had experienced in a long time. With Ashleys efforts and the sheer hotness of her watching us fuck, I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Kelly, either sensing this or wanting to get more freedom of movement, paused to adjust herself, moving her legs up so she was in a more squatting position. She was still impaled on my cock during this maneuver, which was impressive. She started back up again, raising herself up to the point only the head was in her, and then sitting back down fully and forcefully, grinding herself on me when she landed.

She started picking up the pace again, moaning as she rode me, her hands on my chest for balance. Her D-cup breasts bounced delightfully in front of me, so I took advantage and sucked on them as much as our movements would allow. This drew out a few more moans as I rolled one of her nipples with my tongue, squeezing the other one with my fingers.

"Fuck, yea, that feels nice," she panted as she sped up her bouncing some more. "When you're ready, just cum. I want to get off a different way."

"Sure thing," I said. Her pace increased even faster now, speeding me towards my own orgasm. I could feel it deep in my balls, working its way up quickly thanks to her insane riding skills and bouncing tits in my face.

Ashley, still not satisfied with how long this was taking long click on the underside of my shaft, occasionally going into Kellys ass.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled as she licked my shaft and balls. She took them in her hands, squeezing them and playing with them in her mouth. Only a few moments of this was all it took to push me over the edge.

As I felt my cum rise, I started bucking my hips into Kelly, fucking up into her as fast as I could. She paused her movement and allowed me to fuck her, squatting over me, and twisted on my nipples which just added gas to the fire.

"OH FUCK YES!" I roared as I felt the first spasm hit. I bucked a few more times into Kelly before settling down. Kelly ground down into me as I finished cumming, emptying everything I had left into her tight, hot pussy.

After a few moments, Kelly leaned down and kissed me, her breasts pillowing on my chest. We made out for a few minutes before she got off of me.

Turning to Ashley, who had been idly rubbing both of our legs, she said "You wanted him to cum in me. So how about you clean it up?"

She opened her legs to show Ashley the stream of thick cum leaking from her pussy. Ashley, smiling widely, dove into Kellys pussy, lapping up cum and giving her a thorough tongue fucking by the looks of it.

Kelly moaned softly as Ashley ate her out. After only a couple minutes Kelly got close to cumming and pushed Ashleys face harder into her crotch.

"Oh, fuck, yes, this is so much hotter than what you did in the car. Oh, fuck, fuck, YEEEEEESSSSS!" she yelled, cumming on Ashleys face and fingers. She threw her head and body back into the pads as Ashley let her come down.

Sated from the hot sex, and sweaty from the very hot storage room with no AC, we laid on the pads for a few minutes resting. We were all still breathing pretty heavily but it sounded weird from the echos in the room, almost like an extra person or two was with us.

"Hey," Kelly said, pulling me out of my thoughts, "thanks. That was very, very much worth the wait." She rolled over slightly, as much as she could with Ashley resting her head on Kellys stomach, and kissed me. Ashley, getting up and stretching, started going for her clothes.

"I'm glad we were in the neighborhood," said Ashley. "And I'm super glad Kelly has a car with spacious front seats."

Kelly laughed and also started getting dressed. Seeing them don their clothes was both intriguing and a bit of a bummer, but still fun to watch. I got dressed as well before we all headed back out to the park.

"I hope this won't be the last time we meet up, Paul," said Kelly. "That was fun."

"Ashley can give you my address," I told her, "but I'm here most days so anytime you're feeling...playful, come find me."

She kissed me briefly before heading back down towards the park entrance. Ashley also kissed me, but much more deeply than Kelly.

"Will you be home tonight?" she asked.

"I think so. Probably after 9 as that's when the skatepark closes."

"Good," she said, pressing tightly up against me as we hugged. I could feel her pressing herself into my crotch, which responded to her touch. "Because I feel a bit left out from not getting to feel you explode inside me. And I intend to fix that later." She kissed me deeply again and headed toward the front gate.

I was left there for a bit, pondering how awesome it was to have Kelly and Ashley both at the same time. After a few minutes, I tried that varial heelflip again, sticking it for the first time.

Kelly was right. My life felt a little less lonely thanks to their efforts. I made a mental note to thank her as I went back to perfecting the heelflip.

12