Life of Paul: Rendezvous - Lauren

Story Info
A helpful gesture provides more than ample rewards.
8k words
4.7
6.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to read more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Early November 1998

Autumn in southern California was a special time, when the heat only got up to the low 80's, and the few leafy trees that grow naturally around town begin to loose their leaves.

It also means that days start getting shorter so premium skating time is less and less. The skate park gets more traffic as it's lit and closes later, and, as a bonus, with its central location a lot of folks use it as a meeting spot.

It also happens that half of those folks are women, which is never a bad thing in my opinion.

A particularly large group of gals was hanging around after the park closed one November evening. Some were waiting for boyfriends, some for their friends, and some were just hanging around waiting to see if there was a party or something to go to.

As we were all standing around, I noticed Lauren glancing over at me a few times. I admit, I was glancing at her as well since she was a total stunner.

Her face had sharp features, large round hazel eyes, very full and wide lips, and very long light brown hair that seemed to be impossibly straight. She was wearing a short, grey, flowing skirt that went to her upper thighs since her legs were very long. She also had on a halter style crop top that showed off her flat stomach and barely covered her D-cup breasts. It was low cut and revealed a lot on the sides of her breasts, which made me glance her direction often.

As the various plans were made and farewells said, people started to depart a few at a time. Laurens friend departed with her boyfriend, who was also my friend, promising to meet up at another friends house.

I was leaning against my car, smoking the rare cigarette (it lost its coolness once I was able to buy them legally) pondering if I was going to meet up with my friends or head home. Lauren, after her friend left, approached me. I played it cool, as I always do (and anyone who says otherwise is fibbing).

"Hey, Paul," said Lauren. "Can I bum one of those?"

"Sure," I told her, extracting a cigarette from the pack. I lit it and she took a drag before sitting next to me on the hood of the Green Goblin.

"So," I said, trying to make conversation, "gonna go to go Josies tonight? She claims she was able to get a keg, but I'm not sure I believe her."

"Ha. You shouldn't," Lauren chuckled. "Her brother got her one last time, but he's probably not home so it will be whatever can be pilfered from her parents liquor cabinet, which won't be much."

"Yea, I'll probably skip it. My legs are sore anyways," I said.

"I'll bet. I saw you try to land that trick for like, what, an hour?"

"Or more," I said. "Got it in the end though, so worth the effort."

We sat in silence for a few moments, puffing and enjoying the sudden quiet of a park devoid of people.

"So, you were watching me for an hour?" I asked. Even in the dark, I could see her blush slightly.

"I...noticed you, that's all," she said, smirking. "So don't let it go to your head or anything."

"A hot chick noticing me for an hour? How could that not go to my head?"

"So you think I'm hot," she inquired.

"I think you are as hot as much as you noticed me," I countered.

She pondered on this a moment. "So you think I'm really hot?"

"So you noticed me for a while?" I retorted.

We smiled at the game we were playing. It was fun talking to Lauren even though talking to hot chicks still caused me a bit of unease.

"Listen," I said, "I was thinking of getting something to eat. Wanna hit up the cafe for a late night burger?"

"Maybe," she said, taking another drag off her cigarette. She thought about this as we finished our respective smokes. Stamping hers out with a long legged, cork wedge shoed foot, she cocked her head and smile at me. "I'd love to go to dinner with you."

"Even though it's just a burger?"

"A date is a date," she said. Before I could retort further, she walked a few spaces away and got into her little 70's VW beetle. I was getting into my car when I heard the tell-tale click-click-click of a dead battery. Lauren tried several more times to start it to no avail. She got out, cheeks blowing her long hair out of her face in frustration.

"Got any jumper cables?" she asked.

"No, actually, I don't".

"Super. They tow cars after midnight," she said, annoyed at the situation.

Pulling out my Thomas Guide I scanned the area. There were some shops listed, but no hours posted.

"Hey, I found a couple auto parts stores that might be open. Hop in and we'll get you a new battery."

She cocked her head again, smiling. "And how do I know you won't take me back to your apartment just to have your way with me? I've heard stories, you know."

"Because I'm hungry more than anything, so unless you come with ketchup and extra onions, you have nothing to fear from me."

She laughed at this assurance. "Fair enough," she said, getting into the passenger seat. I tossed her the guide. "You navigate. First ones on the edge of town. If that one's closed we can do the next and the next until we get a battery. Savvy?"

"Sounds good," she said. "And thank you. You don't have to do this."

"It's the least I can do for how much you noticed me," I said, smiling as I pulled out of the parking lot.

#

Over an hour and a half later, Laurens new battery was connected and the test start was successful. We had driven over an hour to find a parts store still open, and even then it was only just. We got the battery and some jumper cables (for me) and headed back to the deserted skatepark.

Lauren held the flashlight for me as I installed it. We had had a fun conversation about various life things on our search for car parts and she turned out to be a pleasant and intriguing woman to be around. And we hadn't even gotten to the dinner portion yet of our date!

I closed the back hood, put my tools back into my trunk and tried to wipe the grime from my hands. It was less than successful.

"The cafe is open 24 hours," I called out to Lauren, "if you're still up for it, we can..."

The rest of my words were cut off by Lauren smashing her wide, full lips onto my mouth. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her waist, taking care not to smear her exposed back with my dirty hands.

We kissed for a few minutes before Lauren pulled up a bit. "Thank you for all your help," she said, pecking me on the lips again. "I appreciate it. Especially for not being a creep or anything. I've had to deal with those types before and I'm glad I didn't with you."

"You're welcome," I told her. "And I'm sorry for your past run-ins. I'm also sorry if I left a greasy hand-print on your ass," I said, holding up my hands. She turned her head to look behind her.

"Eh, it wouldn't be the worst thing. Besides, that's nothing compared to what I have planned."

Oh? She has plans now? Interesting.

"Oh? I said, "and what would those be?"

"Well," she said, backing me up until my butt was against my trunk, "as I said, I've heard stories about you. And since I was already interested in you, the stories just made it more intriguing."

Kissing me some more, she moved her hands down my front, grazing over my crotch as she worked on my belt buckle. "So I want to do something that will be satisfying for both of us as well as a proper expression of how much I appreciate your help tonight."

With one last peck, she undid my belt and pants with her hands. Moving her hands to my ass, she slipped down my pants and boxers until they hit the pavement. I could feel my semi-hard cock flip out and bump her leg, which no doubt she noticed as well. I glanced around the deserted parking lot, making sure we were alone. Except for the far off street light, and the dim bulbs our the cars' running lights, we were masked from prying eyes.

Slowly dipping down to her knees, she got the first real look at my cock. "Holy fuck," she exclaimed. "Those stories do not do this justice." She flipped my cock over in her hand, stroking it and playing with it.

"I can't even get a hand around it. How did this even fit into Min?"

"Would you like to find out?" I asked the woman kneeling in front of my now fully erect cock.

"Maybe later," said Lauren. She started stroking my cock with both hands, slightly twisting as she reached the head. With her tongue she gave playful licks over the swollen head, licking at the precum that was leaking out. After a minute she started to take the head between her lips, slowly taking more and more in until she had the whole head in her mouth.

Laurens mouth was hot and slick as she sucked on my cock head. She played her tongue around the underside mostly, flicking the tip for fun. She gave the occasionally firm squeeze with her hands, squeezing out more precum for her to lick.

She looked up at me, her eyes full of playful intent. She was all kinds of hot even without my cock stretching out those wide, full lips; now she was even more so.

She started to bob her head on my shaft, trying to take in more of me. She managed to get at least a few inches down, but relied mostly on her hands working on my shaft.

"Of, fuck Lauren, that feels amazing," I told her. She smiled around my cock and continued to go as far down on me as she could.

After a few minutes, one of her hands left my shaft and dipped under her skirt. She looked to be playing with herself as she blew me, which turned me on even more. The thought of a woman touching herself was always a huge turn on for me. When they do it whilst sucking my dick, it was a sure fire way to speed up my orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck, Lauren, I'm getting close," I told her. In response she sped up her jacking of my shaft. Her head bobbing remained steady, but she did add more tongue action on the underside of my cock. After a couple more minutes I was ready.

"Shit, shit, I'm gonna cum, Lauren. Fuck," I moaned, feeling the imminent release as my orgasm started.

Quick as a shot, Lauren stood up and turned around, lifted her skirt up, and pulled her thong to the side. With a hand she guided my aching cock to her pussy which was already wet from her masturbating. She lifted a leg onto my bumper to get the right angle, and sank down on my cock in two strokes.

"Oh fucking hell," she exclaimed. "It feels even bigger inside me. Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck!". She ground her ass onto me while playing with her clit. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as hard as I could.

"Oh, fuck, oh, shit, yes, yes, OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh," moaned Lauren. As she came, I felt the first shots of cum blast into her wet, tight pussy. I bucked my hips as I came inside Lauren, wanting to release everything I had into her. Her own orgasm encouraged me on as she squeezed down on my cock sporadically with firm pressure. I felt her slender hand reach down and squeeze my balls firmly, trying to extract as much cum as she could out of me.

I reached around her torso, cupping her firm breasts through her halter top. She leaned back against me as we both came, her arm going behind me neck for stability. I kissed her neck as she did so, her smile widening as the high of both our orgasms flowed through us.

After a few moments, we untangled ourselves. Pulling out of Lauren, a large glob of cum to fell out before she moved her pink thong back into place. Her ass was spectacular; small, yet round and firm.

"Sorry about the grease prints on your hips," I told her.

"It was worth it," she said. "Besides, I'd rather that than a face or hair full of cum. Not that I mind that in the right time and place; but before we eat in public is neither." She leaned up and kissed me again.

"So," I asked her, fixing myself, "were the stories up to your expectations?"

"Holy fuck, those stories sugar coated it," she said. "But on the whole, I'm very glad my car broke down." She put her arms around my neck, mine going around her waist. "And, if the other stories are true, I'd say we're just getting started this evening."

I kissed her passionately, our tongues wrestling playfully in each others mouths. "I got no plans for tomorrow, who say's we only have tonight?"

"Oh, good answer," she said, pecking me again. "But first, burger." She got into her car and started it. Pulling out and rolling down her window, she said "Last one to the diner pays."

She then burned rubber out of the parking lot. I hopped into the green goblin, roared the engine to life and peeled out after her.

#

There was a chain diner open 24 hours in our little suburb that had perhaps the best hamburger one could get at midnight on a weekday. It was nothing compared to the taco shack, but one had to diversify their diet. Besides, man cannot live on tacos alone. I've tried.

We ate voraciously due to the physical efforts we partook in a little while ago. Lauren, wearing her short skirt and halter top, with cheeseburger in face, looked beyond cute. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail now, which showed her ears and the many studs and small hoops adorning them.

We chatted about things we were doing and what we were going to do since high school was done. Lauren, somewhat listlessly, avoided the questions regarding the future. I inquired if she was OK or if she just didn't know what she wanted to do.

"I don't know, honestly," she said, killing the last bit of her burger. "I never really applied myself in school so I'm not sure what kind of a job or career I want.

"My parents aren't really encouraging me one way or another. They seem to think I should just find a man and raise a couple dozen kids like they did. But that does not sounds like fun."

"So you have dozens of siblings," I ask as I sip on my chocolate milkshake.

"Not quite. Just five siblings, so 6 of us in total. I'm the oldest, so they sort of use me as a test case for what to do with the others when they get older."

"Or what not to do?" I asked.

"Or that, yes." She sipped her shake for a bit before speaking again. "It's not all bad though. They're decent people if incredibly under-bearing."

"What is it you enjoy doing? Maybe you can make a job or career out of that?" I asked.

She thought about it for a moment. "Right now, I really only enjoy hanging out with my friends, swapping gossip, and occasionally fucking the odd skater in a dark, deserted parking lot late at night."

She winked at me and continued to munched on her fries as she let me process that statement. It was something to go on at least. At least the first two things were. And while I'd love her to make a career out of the third thing, probably not a great option for her. Probably.

"How did you do in English class? I seem to remember us having a creative writing class once or twice."

She swallowed her french fry before answering. "Ms. Kane was not gentle with my grades in her class. I got B's for the most part, but she was still hard in her comments."

Thinking of Ms. Kane brought some pleasant memories to mind. Sifting through them to the actual teaching moments, I tried to offer some kind of support.

"Here's a random thought; since Ms. Kane was so harsh, she must have thought you had some talent for it."

"Or just liked being a bitch," Lauren commented.

"So how about trying to work for a magazine or periodical?" I suggested.

"Periodical? You mean tabloid," Lauren scoffed.

"Don't knock it right away," I said. "It't probably super lax, you get to write for fun, and you don't have to worry about being factual. You get to gossip to millions of people, and you get paid for it."

Lauren finished her fries as she thought about it. "That's...not a bad idea," she said. "I'll take a look and see. I don't imagine they get a lot of resumes so not a bad deal perhaps."

We finished our food a short while later and left. Lauren smiled widely as I paid, since I was last one to the diner. Walking to our cars in the warm evening, I broke the silence.

"So," I said somewhat quietly, "now that we're sated, sustenance wise anyways, was there something you wanted to do?"

"Well," she said, leaning back against my car in the darkened parking lot, "I don't know about you, but I am very curious about something Amber said once in the ladies room."

"And what might that be, I ask with trepidation," I said.

"She once commented to a few of us..."

"A few?" I interrupted.

"...that she had the absolute best orgasm riding your dick cowgirl style. That it hit all her spots and that your attention to a woman was far more gratifying than any other's she'd experienced."

I thought about this a moment. It was all kinds of stroking to my ego that Amber had said that. It was also very arousing that this beautiful, sexy woman is curious if that comment was true. It was downright erotic that this woman also wanted to try it out. With me. Awesome.

"Well," I said in a totally normal and not at all high pitched and crackly voice, "did she say anything specific about position, or certain details that helped?"

"In fact she did," said Lauren. She opened my car door and crawled into the back seat, her skirt riding up and showing her thong to me. It was a different color than I remember from earlier.

Sitting down, she beckoned me with her finger to join her, which I did, closing the door. With the front seats pushed forward, the back of the green goblin was very roomy. Roomy enough, it seemed, for Lauren to lift up her ass and remove her thong, tossing it into the front seat.

"That's better," she said. "Those were absolutely soaked, and that was even after cleaning up in the ladies room and changing my panties. You shot quite a load into me."

"Well, I cum as much as I'm turned on, and you are all kinds of hot," I said, stroking her leg from knee to hip. She smile at my explanation.

"I was also suggested by Amber," she said, lifting her skirt a little higher, "that you have a very giving and talented tongue. So if you are up for it, given the lack of space here, I'd like to feel what she was talking about."

Moving closer to kiss Lauren, I moved my hand further up her skirt, grazing the top of her sex. She had a small patch of soft hair at the top of her vulva. Moving my fingers down, I felt the heat and wetness of her, getting my motor running as well.

I withdrew and pulled her by her knees until she was slouching against the side of the backseat, spreading her knees apart to get the first real look at her pussy. It was plump and glistening from what I could see in the darkened backseat. Kneading her thighs as I descended, I kissed her knees and inner thighs all the way to her hot, sweet smelling pussy.

The first few tentative licks drew some excited breathes from Lauren. A few more firmer licks drew out some moans. Supporting myself on my elbows, my knees folded so I could half-kneel on the floorboard, I probed Laurens pussy as deeply as my tongue would go. I used my nose to apply pressure on her clit as my tongue flitted over her labia, the tip dipping into her vagina, circling her entrance.

I moved one of my hands from her ass to further stimulate her. Starting with two fingers, I pushed inside her gently but firmly, receiving some excited 'Oh's for the effort. With how wet Lauren was, it was easy going thrusting my fingers into her pussy. I twisted my hand so I could curl my fingers slightly up towards her belly button, looking for her g-spot.

"Oh, FUCK!," she yelled suddenly from my probing. "Right there, OH FUCK ME YES!"

I guess I found it. I kept up my pace for a little while letting her orgasm build. After several minutes of her moans increasing in volume and frequency, I sped up my pace and assaulted her clit with my tongue and her g-spot with my fingers, adding more pressure to both areas.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers