Life of Paul: Rendezvous - Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
194 Followers

"Oh, oh oh oh oh, ooooooooo ffffffuuUUUUUUUUUCK!" she bellowed as her orgasm hit. Her pussy contracted around my fingers in long spasms as she came. I stopped my tongue action but kept my fingers buried in her until she came down. Once she was breathing normally, I extracted myself from her legs.

"So," I say, licking my fingers as I got up, "did I meet your expectations?"

She moved up from her slouching position and straddled me, rubbing her wet, glistening pussy on the front of my pants.

"Your cock, in me, right now," she said with great authority. I scrambled to obey, lifting my ass to get my pants off. She tore at my belt buckle and helped force down my pants and boxers. My erect cock flipped up to hit me on my stomach. Lauren sank back down to stroke her pussy on my cock, making it slick with her sweet juices.

After a few strokes she rose up, lined up my cock, and impaled herself fully onto my rock hard member, grinding onto my pelvis as she landed.

"Oh my fucking god, that feels amazing..." she moaned. Moving back and forth on my cock, she started to circle her hips on me. The effect looked like a little belly dance and it felt awesome as she moved back and forth, side to side.

I moved my hands up from her ass to fondler her D-cup breasts, sliding her halter top up over them. Her breasts were large, with very light areola nearly the same color as the skin around it. They dropped to a more natural placement once unleashed, allowing me to play with her hard, dark red nipples, extracting more soft moans from Laurens lips.

She changed to just a front to back grinding and increased her pace significantly. I put one hand back on her ass to help add pressure to her efforts and get her off as quickly and as hard as I could manage.

"Oh my fucking shit, Paul, Amber wasn't lying. Your cock is amazing inside me."

"Fuck, Lauren," I panted, "you feel so tight and awesome."

"Good. Cause I want to cum on your cock more. And I want you to cum for me. But first, I'm gonna ride this beast until I scream." She quickened her pace and pressure. Her moans turned more guttural as she approached her climax. She pulled my head onto a breast, firmly holding me there. I took the hint and clamped my mouth over her nipple hard. I used both hands to grab her ass as she used both hands to hold my head to her breasts.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumminnnnnnng, ohhhhhhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiit. Pauaaaaauuuuuuuuulll," she screamed loudly. Her orgasm made her shudder as it hit her, her whole torso quivering made her breasts move in fascinating and hypnotic ways. We had paused shortly as she came, but she started grinding against me again after only a minute or two. Just as fast as before, only this time she had other orders for me.

"Bite my nipple. Bite it hard. Squeeze my other one but I want teeth on my nipple. Fucking now," she panted as she rode me.

I bit on her nipple as hard as I dared. Her 'oh's indicating that this was desirable. She came almost as soon as I started biting, shuddering again but seemingly without breath to scream.

Releasing her nipple, I looked up and saw her face contorted to a silent 'O' as she spasmed. After a few heartbeats, she took a deep breath.

"Ooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned loudly, putting her head on my shoulder. Her breast slipped out of my mouth, and Lauren continued to moan but stopped riding me for a moment. Her enthusiasm and passion had gotten me close to my own climax, and I'll admit I got greedy in my need to cum again.

I grabbed both her ass cheeks firmly in hand, lifted up her ass a but and started fucking up into her. Her exhales were in time with my upward thrusts, turning into more 'oh's as I worked towards my orgasm.

"Fuck," she whispered into my ear, "you feel fucking fantastic inside me. Fucking me, taking me, making that pussy yours."

Her dirty talk spurred me on faster. My balls were audibly slapping against her ass I slammed into her pussy.

"Oh, shit, yes Paul," she continued, moving her hand underneath my shirt to pinch my nipple. "I want you to blast your wad inside me. Fill me up like you did earlier when I was sucking your nice, fat cock. You wanted to cum in my mouth didn't you?"

"Oh, fuck, yes, I wanted to fill your mouth so badly," I hissed in her ear, squeezing her ass even harder as I thrust.

"I know you did. And I promise you'll fill my mouth with your hot, thick cum. But right now, I want to feel you explode in my pussy again. To feel every pulse of your cock inside me.

"Do it. Do it now. Fucking cum in me and fill my hot little pussy," she ordered, nibbling my ear lobe hard in her teeth.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I called, thrusting up into Lauren whilst pulling her ass towards me hard. She moaned from my pressure, grinding down on my cock as I came inside her. I felt a half dozen powerful spasms erupt as Lauren continued to encourage me to fill her.

"That felt amazing," she said as my orgasm subsided. "Felt like you dumped a gallon of cum in me."

"I may have," I said in between breaths. "You are incredibly hot and sexy."

We kissed a little and recovered for a few minutes, Lauren still straddling me, still impaled on my softened member.

After a few minutes, Lauren moved off of me. I reached to the front the to glove compartment and extracted the small pack of baby wipes I kept there (a strong suggestion made by Leila). Lauren appreciated it and wiped up the rather large amount of cum I'd deposited in her.

Once clean and dressed, we got out of the car.

"I have some plans tomorrow with friends," said Lauren, "but the day after, I'd love to get together again. This was fun and I'd like to do it again. Soon." She moved over to embrace me, my arms going around her middle automatically. I smiled at her, and she at me.

"I think that sounds great," I told her.

"And I don't mean just the fucking, although we are definitely going to do that more." She kissed me playfully, out tongues entwined in a brief wrestling match.

"I'll try to think of something fun," I told her.

"Good," she said. She added a little quieter, "In the mean time, you can also think about this: It's been a long while since I've had sex with anyone, and I have a lot of pent up angst to get out. So I am going to be working your cock and tongue until my pussy is raw." She bit my ear hard, but playfully.

We kissed goodbye before she got in her car and drove off. I was sorta hoping it wouldn't start so I could help her again, but no such luck.

#

A few days after Lauren and I's dinner, she decided to stop by unannounced. This normally would not have been a problem, however I had happened to be entertaining someone just then so it made things awkward.

Answering the door naked, I found Lauren as I opened it. I thankfully stopped short in my demand they go away.

She was dressed in an ankle length, short sleeve black and white checkered summer dress with buttons all down the front. Those buttons currently only went from just at her bust line to just below her crotch. Her long, light brown hair was in two pigtails going behind her shoulders.

Even though I'd just finished 'entertaining' a little bit ago, the sight of her dressed as she was was inspiring.

"Hi," she said brightly. Noticing I was cowering behind my door, she added "did I come at a bad time?"

"No, no, it's fine," I said.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Uh...well..." was all I managed to get out.

"Paul, don't be rude, invite the lady in," said Alexis, emerging from the bathroom.

Lauren gently pushed past me and entered my apartment. To her credit, or amusement, she did not glance down at me in all my nakedness. "Hi Alexis, long time," she said to my guest.

Alexis had cleaned the cum off of her face and re-dressed in her daisy-dukes and black spaghetti strap tank top. Her wild red hair was free of the ponytail she had in when she arrived. She also didn't bother with a bra, so her firm, full D-cup breasts were bouncing freely as she walked.

"Hey," she responded. "I was just on my way out, so he's all yours." She grabbed her bag from the couch just as Lauren sat down. Passing by me, she gave me a brief, tongue filled kiss while grabbing the base of my increasingly erect member.

"Just to get it in the mood," she said so only I could hear. Turning to Lauren, she said "You should really let Paul face fuck you. It's a mind scrambler."

Winking at me on her way out, she turned and exited the apartment. Lauren and I were now alone; her sitting cross legged on the couch, and me standing naked in the middle of the living room, erection on full display for her.

"Alexis is a fun one," Laurent said conversationally. Not knowing if I should get dressed or sit on the couch, I just stood in the same spot. "You don't know the half of it," I said.

"Oh, I think I do," she retorted. "She had a reputation around school for liking things...shall we say, dirty."

Considering that I just recently spent thirty minutes shoving my long, hard cock completely down Alexis' throat (her goal for the day, which she achieved magnificently), I could see how she got that reputation. However, also at her request, demanding I blow perhaps one of my biggest loads of cum all over her face, neck, and tits while she rubbed it into her skin, confirmed that the statement was accurate.

"Yea, Alexis is fun," I confirmed.

Lauren started twirling her foot, staring me in the face the entire time. After a few moments, a sly smile crawled onto her wide, slightly shiny lips.

"You know," she started, "I am sorta digging you just standing there. Like you're waiting for me to tell you what to do. Its...kinda hot actually."

Sensing a game is about to be afoot, I held my tongue.

"I meant what I said the other night," she said. "I intend to work your cock hard until my pussy is beat red and raw. And if you're up for it, I'd like to keep going with this whole bossy vibe we seem to have started."

"So you want me to be your servant?" I asked.

"In a way, I suppose," she said, moving her legs to switch which was crossed over the other. She didn't spread them very far apart (like in that one movie with the woman in the police station, which is probably the most paused on moment in movie history), but the act was still tantalizing.

"Well," I said, "I've done some things like that before, on both sides of that coin, and honestly it was fun to be both the dominant and the submissive. So, sure, I'm up for being your servant."

"Awesome," she said. "Now, since you are my servant, I expect honest answers to my questions."

"Alright," I said.

"So, first question: how many times did you cum for Alexis?"

"Just once."

"Did you fuck her?"

"Yes."

"How?" she asked.

"We fucked doggy style, making her cum once that way, and she rode me on the couch, also cumming in that position," I said.

Lauren uncrossed her legs and spread her knees. With the buttons on her dress so high, I could plainly see that she wasn't wearing any panties. The small hair patch was a lighter color than her hair, which was difficult to see before in the dark back seat of my car.

Lauren started gently rubbing herself as she stared at me. I remained still, but watched with interest.

"And did she scream, Paul? Or did she quietly orgasm while you were penetrating her?" Her hand went fully over her vagina, fingers dipping into her sex now and again.

"She moaned loudly and often, especially when I was rubbing her clit while we fucked. I kept the moans going as long as I could be when she climaxed. She screamed loudly. Sometimes incoherently; just screaming."

Laurens fingers dipped more regularly into her sex, the moisture starting to coat her fingers and pussy. With her other hand, she undid a few buttons at the top of her dress, showing an impressive amount of cleavage. She reached a hand into her top and cupped her breast. She didn't expose her magnificent D-cup breasts, not yet, which made it hot to watch.

My own excitement was getting very evident in my fully erect member pointing straight at Lauren. She still kept her eyes on my face though, continuing to pleasure herself as she asked questions.

"And when you came," said Lauren, breathing heavily from her efforts, "did she tell you where she wanted it?"

"She said she wanted me to cum on her face. On her tits," I explained. "She gets off on being splattered with cum."

"That's hot," commented Lauren. "And did she? Get off when you came on her face?"

"Yes. She was fingering herself as she sucked on my cock." I started to give my member a few easy strokes, wanting to join in the fun with Lauren. "She came hard as I covered her face and mouth."

Laurens fingers and rubbing her clit now at a quick pace. "And how much did you cum?"

"I covered her face pretty completely," I told her, keeping the stroking of my cock slow and easy. "After she came, she scooped up the cum with her fingers and licked it off, swallowing it."

"Come stand in front of me. Right now," demanded Lauren. I moved to stand between her legs.

"Stroke your cock faster," she ordered. I complied. I could tell she was very close to cumming so I tried to hurry things along to catch up.

"Did she eat all of the cum that you shot on her?" she asked. I stroked myself quickly, but without lube it was not moving things along as fast as I'd hoped.

"I shot a good amount onto her tits as well," I explained. "At least four or five thick wads of cum. She rubbed it into her breasts with her hands. Said it was good for her skin."

Lauren pulled open her top, exposing her D-cup breasts. In the light I could tell now that she had significant tan lines from what looked like a relatively conservative bikini top. "Look at my tits," she said. "Imagine cumming all over them."

That bit of dirty talk certainly moved things along for me. Her breasts were swaying with her masturbating motions, causing little ripples as she moved her arm.

"And did she do anything else," asked Lauren. "She mentioned throat fucking, yes?"

"Yes. Alexis liked it when I shoved my dick completely down her throat. She got off also when deep throating me, taking every inch of my cock between her lips and down her throat."

"And did that turn you on too?" she asked.

"Yes, it turned me on immensely." I was getting closer but didn't want our fun to end, so I hung on for as long as I could.

"You want to cum now, don't you?"

"Yes," I said with a slight moan.

"Do you think you can cover me the way you covered Alexis?"

"I think I can cover you more," I said. "You are unbelievably sexy right now."

Smiling widely, Lauren used her hand to undo the rest of her buttons, throwing her dress open completely. She pulled her legs up onto the couch, spreading her hot, bright pink pussy open.

"Kneel at my pussy, but keep stroking your cock," she ordered. I complied, kneeling at her entrance, my cock head only an inch from her entrance.

"I want to see you cum," she encourage. "I want to see you cover me. Cum for me. Right now."

Her permission, or order, set me off. A few more strokes brought me to climax, moaning loudly as my orgasm hit. My first shot went over her whole body and hit her on her neck. The next was not much lower, landing mostly between her breasts with a trail running down her middle.

As I came, she finished herself off with her fingers, plunging them in deeply while rubbing her clit with her other hand. She didn't scream or cry out, but moaned deeply as she came, shuddering slightly, making her breasts jiggle in the process.

With both of us breathing heavily, I surveyed the damage. I managed to cum at least as much as I did with Alexis, so mission accomplished there. Laurens whole front was strewn with lines of thick cum from her neck to her pussy. She used some of what I shot on her to masturbate with as well. Her fingers and hand were coated in both our juices.

She smiled at me and giggled, which got me giggling too. The giggling intensified slightly but turned more serious when I slapped my still mostly erect cock on her cum covered pussy.

Laurens eyes went wide at this sight. "Oh my, that is quite the feat," she said. "Or do I make you so hot you're still hard for me."

"You are that hot," I confirmed.

She moved up the couch, spun around to her knees and leaned on the back of the couch. She cast off her dress and sandals as she did so. Looking back at me, she said, "Fuck me like this. Fuck me hard, fast, and don't stop until you cum," she ordered.

I lined up my cock at her entrance, rubbing the large head on her and I's cum. I inserted slowly but without stopping, burying myself completely within her pussy in one stroke.

"Ohhhhh, yyeeeeeessssssssss," she hissed, pleased with the girth of my cock as it slid into her. "Yes, fuck. Fuck me and don't stop. I'm going to cum as much as I can. Just keep fucking me."

I stared pumping long strokes into her, slowly at first but with increasing speed.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked her.

Looking back with that super wide smile, she said "Pull it out and shove it in my mouth. I want to swallow every drop of your hot, sticky load. If I can, that is."

I could feel her rubbing her clit more as I fucked her, so I did as was bidden. She looked back over her shoulder at me, the cum still coating her neck. Looking her in the eye as I pounded her was hot in all kinds of ways, not the least of which was that she was calling the shots and really digging it.

I felt her pussy contract as she came at least twice more, moaning loudly each time. My driving into her never ceased and so I fucked her right through her orgasms. As I felt her third one approaching, I quickened my pace to as fast I could go, each thrust making my balls slap her hand as the rubbed herself.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she panted with each pump of my cock into her. "I can feel, you're close. Fuck, me, harder. Harder. Fuck!" she yelled. I felt her pussy contract around my cock harder than I had yet experienced. This set me off.

I pulled out of her quickly, yanking her up by her elbow. I grabbed the back of her head and moved it to my cock. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as I manhandled her. I felt the first blast erupt straight into her mouth just before I put it in. I shoved my cock roughly into her mouth but not too deeply, her hips stretching around the generous girth of my member.

Lauren used her hand to continue stroking my cock as I came, grunting in mostly guttural sounds. I couldn't form exact words for how good it felt to be cumming inside Laurens hot, wet mouth. Her tongue kept moving along the underside of the head as her hand stroked my shaft for all the cum I had to give.

Eventually my spasms ceased and I pulled out of her mouth. Looking at me, her eyes smiling, she opened her mouth to show me the lake of cum I deposited. She closed her mouth and swallowed with an audible gulp, wincing slightly from the amount I gave her.

She took a deep breath, smiling fully. "That, was, fucking, awesome," she panted, running her hand over her cheek and mouth, erotically licking her fingers.

"Or," I said, also panting, "it was awesome..."

"Don't even say it," she said, cutting off my pun.

We sat down heavily on the couch, steadying our breathing. She sat down very unladylike; slouching on the cushion, legs wide open, pussy and stomach and mouth still splattered with cum.

It was one of the hottest images I've ever seen, and I locked that vision away in my head for later enjoyment.

After a few minutes, Lauren stood up.

"Now," she said, commandingly, "You will bathe me. You will soap and rinse off all this cum you splashed onto me."

"Yes ma'am," I said, hopping to my feet, albeit a bit wobbly. I went and started the shower. She was tying her pigtails up to avoid them getting wet, so I offered the shower cap I had on hand.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
194 Followers