Life of Paul: Rendezvous - Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many women have you had in your shower?" she asked, tucking her braids in the cap.

"Like, the record, or just on average?"

"What's the record?" she asked, an eyebrow cocked in intrigue.

"Only two," I said. "But I shower with women often enough to provide some niceties that they can use." She kissed me in appreciation.

We took a fairly long shower, but thankfully my water heater was up to the task. Lauren commanded me each step of her bathing, pausing to order me to pleasure her with my tongue. Three times. However, after I was done cleaning her off, she 'ordered' me fuck her face just as Alexis said to do. I didn't plunge into Laurens mouth nearly as far I did with Alexis, but she took in quite a bit.

She again told me to cum in her mouth, to which I obliged her. It was not nearly as large as I could have been, but it was still enough to fill her mouth. Instead of swallowing, though, she pushed the cum out of her mouth to let it drop down the sides of her face, onto her breasts, and down between her legs as she kneeled on the shower floor.

As if she couldn't get any hotter.

I was then told to rinse her off again, but this time without the licking portion, only a little to my disappointment.

After we were dried and dressed, Lauren asked what my plans were for the day.

"Nothing concrete," I said. "I was thinking of the beach. Waves are supposed to be good this afternoon."

"I haven't been surfing in forever," said Lauren.

"Well, then," I said, scooping her up in my arms dramatically. It occurred to me as I held her that she still was not wearing any underwear. "let us be off to yonder beach, to surf yon breaking waves."

"Sounds divine," she said, kissing me. "And, afterwards, we can hop into your backseat, and you can tell me what other naughty things you've done with women while I ride you silly."

I stood us up. "You really like hearing about what I do with other women?"

"Yes, actually," she confirmed. "It's very hot to hear about what someone does to someone else."

"Have you considered asking to watch a couple?" I asked.

"Considered it, yes, but not sure who'd be willing," she said.

Thinking immediately of someone, I said "I may have an idea on that. I'd have to ask her, but would you be interested in watching me have sex with another woman?"

Lauren thought about this for a few moments. She looked at me, a sly smile on her face. "I think it would be incredibly hot to watch you fuck another woman. So yes, please ask her."

"I'll let you know what she says. In the mean time," I said, grabbing my wetsuit, "the beach is calling."

Lauren kissed me again, hard, her tongue easily defeating mine as they wrestled. She broke the kiss and sauntered to the door, her ass bouncing lightly under her dress as she walked. She grabbed the shorter board (which actually belonged to Ashley) and spare women's wetsuit (which was Leilas) and opened the door. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Are you coming?"

I followed her out the door, my own surf board under my arm.