Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Tiffany 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
191 Followers

Min and Tiffany giggled incessantly at the mess I made on both of them. I giggled too when I stopped breathing so heavily.

Once we all recovered, we saw that nearly 3 hours had passed so we called lunch and went down to the winery cafe for food. Tiffany was exhilarated at the shots she got, even at the shot on her shirt, and was excited for the next scene.

#

The bedroom scene was to be at dusk, so we had a lot of time to kill before the light was right. In the mean time, Tiffany had us try some poses out and see how they looked. Min, that minx, took every opportunity once we got naked to tease me with her fingers, tongue, pussy, breasts, or just about anything on her person to keep me erect.

Tiffany just kept snapping picture at different times while we played. After an hour, Tiffany had some directions.

"OK. I'd like to get some shots of a blowjob. Like nice posed shots. Min, that would mean your face is going to show. Is that OK?"

Min stopped her teasing of my shaft to answer. "I'd prefer not. I don't think my family would read the magazine this will go in, but I don't want to risk it."

Tiffany considered for a moment. Then she went into the closet of the bedroom briefly and came out with a black lace mask. "How about if you wore this?" she asked.

Min put it on. It completely obscured her eyes, cheeks, and most of her nose to where unless you knew her body, you'd never guess it was her. "This is great. Where did you get this?"

"Its...my moms. She has a whole drawer of stuff in there."

Min hopped up from the bed. "Really? What else is there, I wonder." She darted into the walk in closet without a second thought.

I relaxed on the bed, wondering if my hard-on, standing nearly straight up as I lay down, would ever go away. I heard the click of a camera and Tiffany was very close to the bed. She smile conspiratorially.

"That one is going to be just for me. For later. When I'm alone," she said, winking at me for emphasis. I couldn't help but smile.

Min emerged from the closet with some new accessories. In addition to the mask, she also put on a thick black bow tie choker, black stilettos, and a riding crop. That was the extent of the clothes she was wearing.

"Now this is going to be fun," she said, coming back to the bed.

"I like it. OK, now I think the easiest way to do this is to just act naturally, so just do what you think is good. As direction, I just want this to move to a standing blowjob and I want to get some shots of Min from Paul's point of view."

"You're gonna need a ladder," Min said.

Tiffany grabbed a step ladder from the other room and set it up out of the frame.

Min, with no further direction needed, proceeded with her playing, occasionally swallowing my head or flicking her tongue over my shaft. She swatted me a couple of times with the crop for fun, but not terribly hard. Eventually, we moved to me standing up and Min on her knees. She started her blowjob in earnest by swallowing my cock half way in one go.

Min did listen to Tiffanys directions so she could get some shots of my cock laying on her face, her posed as if about to swallow it, and a few more cock-worshipping type shots you usually see in most adult magazines. However, with the teasing before and the feel of her hot, wet mouth, I knew I wouldn't last long. I told Tiffany this as Min relentlessly pulled my cock into her mouth, stroking with her hands on my shaft.

Tiffany quickly got behind me on the ladder. She put the camera in front of me so she was holding her elbows on my shoulders. I leaned my head back onto her shoulder so she could see in the view window. I couldn't see what Min was doing, but I could still feel it.

"Fuckin-a, that looks hot from here," Tiffany said quietly into my ear. She snapped off a few shots as Min swallowed me down even further.

"Tell me how hot it looks," I whispered back at her. "Tell me how hot it makes you watching her swallow my cock."

I could feel Tiffany breathing into my ear when she spoke. "I have been wet for hours watching you two fuck." `click` "If I wasn't holding this camera I would be down on my knees with her, sucking your huge, hard cock until you exploded all over my face and tits." `click` `click` "I may still get down there just to feel your dick in my mouth." `click` "Now, cum for me. Right now. Cum all over her face. Explode all over her and cover her like the little slut she is."

Tiffany nibbled my ear hard which sent me over the edge.

"Oh, fuck yes, FUCK!" I yelled at the ceiling. Min pulled off and stroked me onto her face. I felt shot after shot as she pumped my cock for all it had. I heard the rapid click of the high speed shutter as Tiffany wanted to capture the action. As my spasms subsided, and Min eased up on her jacking my cock, I grabbed the back of Mins head and put her mouth back on my cock. I heard another few clicks from the camera and let go of Min. Tiffany kissed me on my neck and got down from the ladder.

Looking down, I could see I'd made an absolute mess of Min. Her entire face, from cheek to cheek, forehead to chin, was absolutely covered in my cum. The mask she wore was saturated and sticking to her face. Both her eyes were closed as it started to pool there. Her mouth, hanging open slightly, had drops of cum still in it as she breathed heavily. It was all running down her face and onto her heaving chest, a river between her C-up breasts running slowly down to her smooth pussy. She scooped out the pools of cum from her eyes into her mouth, swallowing loudly for show.

"God damn dude," she said once she could see again. "I can't believe that much cum came out of you." She scooped the large bits into her mouth, also swallowing.

"Take it as a compliment," I said, "I cum as much as I'm turned on. And you, you sexy masked crop whipper, are all kinds of turn-on."

Min, the cum on her cheeks running down her cheeks still, smiled as she got up and went into the bathroom to wash off.

Tiffany was reloading her camera as I approached her from the back. I put my arms around her middle, pressing my front against her short-shorts covered ass.

My mouth next to her ear, I said quietly, "So, did you mean that?"

She put down her camera and put her hands over mine. "Mean what?"

"That you've been wet all day watching us fuck."

She took my hand in hers and slowly pushed it down, under her shorts and panties, to feel her bare, hot, and very moist sex. I stroked her clit briefly before she withdrew our hands.

"Does that answer your question," she said quietly. "Since I was so good to you a few days ago, I hope you can be as good to me when we're done today." She kissed me hard for a moment before moving away and returning to her preparations for the next scene.

"I think you need to buy a new mask to replace that one. It's rather...used," I told her.

"Nah. I'll just wash it," she said. "Besides, its somewhat satisfying knowing my mom is wearing a mask covered in the jizz of another man. Seems like good payback for her telling me I had no future as a photographer."

Reminding myself never to piss off Tiffany, I got ready for the next and final scene to shoot.

#

The last shot she wanted was in the bed at sunset. Min had cum quite a few times today, and I'd cum a couple, so this was not so much for the sex as the passion. Tiffany had us in multiple positions but the final one she wanted was doggy style.

As Min had intimated, it would take more than a pinky in her ass to make her uncomfortable. So while I impaled her from behind, I stroked her anus with my thumb. I guess her face was priceless as Tiffany snapped a few frames of Mins face (she'd washed the lace mask from earlier). I inserted my thumb only up to the first knuckle but her moans increased exponentially at this new intrusion.

"How does that feel" I asked Min, my pace quick but steady.

Between moans, she said, "Oh fuck...that feels great."

"Tell Tiffany what I'm doing to you right now."

"Ohhhh, fuck," Min moaned. Looking at Tiffany, right into the camera, she said, "Paul...has a finger up my ass... as his giant cock...stretches out my pussy."

I quickened the pace of my thumb and my thrusting into Min. After another minute, she came again hard, squeezing my cock extremely tightly as she came. Her quivering from such an intense orgasm made her go from on all fours to her head down and ass up (yes, just like the song).

I was close to my own so I didn't let up my speed or pressure. I withdrew from her ass and grabbed her hips as I fucked Min for all I had left. Her screams were muffled by the pillows and bedding, but I felt her rubbing her clit from underneath.

"Fuck, I'm close," I announced. Looking at Tiffany, I said," where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum inside her. Fill her up," Tiffany said, her eyes locked on the action of Mins ass impaled on my cock, snapping photos quickly.

I thrust a few more times before exploding into Mins pussy one final time. I came harder than I expected, filling her pussy as requested, but pulling out and pump a couple ropes onto her ass. When I was spent, I collapsed onto the bed. Min collapsed towards me after Tiffany got a few shots of the cum on her ass and pussy, and we ended up in a spooning position. I wrapped an arm around Min and kissed the back of her head.

"That was awesome you guys. Hot and sexy and I got all the shots I wanted, and a lot more," she exclaimed after a few more clicks of the camera that I was barely aware.

Min and I were tired. It was only like 6pm, but with all the days sex, it felt like a marathon was run. I think we both passed out for a bit because it was 6:30 the next time I saw the clock.

Tiffany had packed up the stuff in the bedroom and I could hear that she was down in the library. I got up and asked if we could use the shower, which Tiffany said was fine.

Her parents' shower was huge. There was glass on 3 sides, 2 shower heads, and was big enough to house 4 people with room to spare. Min and I washed up, only occasionally groping each other. As we were rinsing, I asked her how she liked the anal play.

"I liked it," she said. "And I might be ready at some point to try the real deal."

"How about now," I asked, pointing my semi-erect member at her. She gave it a few friendly strokes before continuing to rinse.

"I'll tell you what," she offered, "How about I bring the massage table over next week. You can rub me all over with oil, make sure I'm relaxed, and then we can try you sticking that thing in my ass. Sound good?"

I went over to her, hugged her tightly and kissed her as passionately as I could. She returned the enthusiasm.

After we got out and dried and dressed, Min went home to change for a date. Tiffany and I were left alone to clean up, which we did in short order.

"I don't have any plans," she said, "so if you want to do something, I'm game."

"What luck," I said, taking her in my arms in a swashbuckler fashion, "I took the liberty of calling that winery cafe and getting a picnic basket put together. There is still a lot of daylight left so how about we go to the top of the hill in the back and feast among sunset."

She kissed me dramatically, putting a hand to her brow. "Oh, my word, you've swept me off my feet." She kissed me before we headed for the door.

#

It turns out that in wine country, they have a lot of wine. It also turns out that, if you tip large enough, a winery will give you a bottle without the need of an ID. It was far more than the bottle was worth, but I didn't mind.

We reached the top of the hill with a half hour of sunlight left. We laid out the beach blanket I always kept in my car and feasted on olives, mozzarella balls, little sandwiches, and sweet wine served in the finest plastic cups.

We only had the one cup each, but it was enough to relax us greatly.

"This is nice," Tiffany said, cuddling up next to me. Her auburn hair fell onto my shoulder as she laid her head on me. "Thanks for this."

"You're welcome, you're worth the effort," I said.

She looked up at me, smiling, and kissed me gently at. I kissed her back. It reminded me of our first kiss which was weird and unintentional and special. Soon we were making out with passion and need, our hands roving over each other, caressing each others favorite spots.

"I want you, right now," Tiffany said quietly; breathlessly.

"I want you too," I said just as quietly and passionately.

We started taking off each others clothes quickly, needing to feel each other. When I took off Tiffanys shorts, I laid her back on the blanket and dived into her sex with a purpose.

"Oh, fuck, Paul, I've been wanting this all day," she moaned. I wasted no time in focusing on her clit with my tongue and her g-spot with my fingers. I wanted to make Tiffany cum hard and quickly and I didn't stop until her hips started to buck in my face.

"Oh, yes, yes, YES!" She moaned loudly as she came. I could feel her squeeze my fingers, but I only slowed my pace instead of stopping. After her initial spasms died down, I picked up the pace again, nibbling her clit and taking long licks on her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god! Oh FUCK!" she nearly screamed. I didn't relent until I felt her hips starting to buck again, but she pulled my face up with her hands.

"Wait, wait," she panted, "fuck me while I cum. I want to cum on your cock. I need you inside me, now," she panted. I moved up and put my hard, thick cock fully into her in one thrust.

"Oh, fuck," we both moaned. I fucked her quickly while she grabbed my ass, pulling me into her as deeply as I could go.

"YES. YES. OH FUCK YES PAUL. FUCK!" she screamed as she came again. Her pussy pulsed on my cock more tightly than I'd felt from her before. She was silent for a few moments, hardly able to speak but still breathing.

"Ohmyfuckinggod," she panted quietly. "That was amazing. I can't even...fuck, wow..."

I kissed her and smiled at her loss for words. A few moments later she rolled us over so she was squatting on top of me. She was impaled on my cock up to the hilt, gently grinding on me as she adjusted her legs.

"Now this is the position I fantasize about when I masturbate," Tiffany said. "I pretend you're lying there and your hard cock is ready for me to ride."

She started riding my cock a little as she described her fantasy. It was incredibly hot and I could feel my orgasm start to rise just from her dirty talk.

"I'm going to use that picture I took of you, keep it in my drawer, and only take it out when I want to play with myself."

She started to rub her breasts as she bounced faster on my pole, squeezing her nipple hard in one of her hands. I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed it for my own pleasure as well as hers.

"But my fingers can only do so much," she said, sultriness dripping off of every word. "So I'm going to have to find the biggest dildo I can and hope that it comes close to how you feel inside of me."

She picked up her pace and drove down all the way with each pump.

"I bet that turns you on doesn't it? That I'll look at your picture and fantasize about your giant, hard cock penetrating me."

"Its a fucking huge turn-on," I groaned, trying to hang on for a bit longer, wanting to hear more of her fantasy. She was at a steady pace and didn't seem inclined to go faster. The build up I could feel was both agonizing and exhilarating.

"I know. But I'm sad that I won't get to feel you cum inside me, FUCK, cause I love the feeling when you are fucking me, OH MY..., and explode inside me. Filling me. Oh FUCK, you feel so good inside me," she panted as she rode me steadily, plunging herself fully onto my member with each bounce.

I could barely stand it. I sat up and tried to force her ass to go faster but she was having none of it. Instead I sucked on her breast, nibbling on her nipple as she rode me. She put a hand on the back of my head, pressing me harder against her.

"Yes, fuck, cum for me. Show me how hot I make you. Fill me like I wish you could every night," she moaned.

"Oh, Tiffany, FUCK, YES!" I yelled. I plopped down on the blanked as I bucked my hips, pushing into Tiffany as deeply as I could. She slammed herself all the way down, grinding her crotch on me, reaching around to squeeze my balls firmly, coaxing all of the cum I had left into her.

As I finished, she collapsed onto me, straddling me, her mouth close to my ear. I could feel her breathing just as hard as I was. We laid there for a few minutes, well past sunset until just a small light blue streak showed on the horizon.

She pulled up and we kissed again. "That was awesome, thank you," I said.

"Thank you for all your help today," she replied.

"Do you really wish that?" I asked.

"What?"

"That we could have sex every night?"

"Oh," she said, "well, yes and no. Mostly yes, but the 'no' part is just because I live at home still and it's a pain coordinating with parents."

"I can understand that," I said.

We laid there a while longer, just being with each other. When Tiffany got up to move, she felt that I was semi-erect again. She laughed at it and bid me to follow her back to the house.

"Why for," I asked.

We started packing up the picnic stuff as she answered, still naked, a stream of cum running down her inner thigh. Her small, perky ass looking particularly scrumptious in the waning evening light. "Because there's lube in my moms goodie drawer."

"And we need that for?" I asked as we started down the hill, still naked, back to the house.

"I heard you and Min in the shower talking about putting your monster in her ass. And while she isn't ready for it yet," she turned to me while we walked, smirking, "I think I am. But for you to shove your cock in my ass as easily as possible, we need lube. Follow now?"

I picked up the pace towards the house, Tiffany keeping up until we were nearly running to the door.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
191 Followers
12