Teacher Loves the Student Body

Story Info
A teacher tries to resist his urges and fails spectacularly.
3.9k words
4.59
33.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
102 Followers

Anthony could tell that it was an exceptionally chilly morning in Talsbrook by the frost on the windows. He silently got ready for work in the quiet, dark hours of the morning. His ritual was the same every day of the school year; drink coffee, put on clothes, pack up paperwork, kiss sleeping wife on forehead, go to the school, use the on sit gym, shower and began the teaching day. This semester was different. This semester he had to be even quieter and also kiss his baby daughter on the forehead before leaving. Several mornings Anthony had botched this new routine, leading to a crying baby and a skipped work out. Anthony breathed a sigh of relief when he was able to kiss both the most special girls in his life without waking them.

Anthony worked at Talsbrook Life Education School. It was a new experimental school that operated like a high school, college, and trade school all in one. Some of the younger students were still high schoolers but the oldest students were around 22. Each student learned multiple subjects related to their major and many were involved in a trade or specialized program to simulate different jobs in the real world. There were restaurants ran almost entirely by culinary majors, local businesses that were run by economic majors, mechanic shops ran by shop majors, and so forth. Anthony was a history teacher but was also in charge of organizing the student government, which was comprised of political science majors and pre law majors. Obviously a lot of the more advanced and technical aspects of many of these jobs fell upon the shoulders of teachers and staff but the school had seen great success with its students entering the workforce so experienced.

Anthony liked getting to school early to work out. It meant that he was there before most of the teachers, even the ones who would take advantage of the gym like he would. He was just over six feet tall and took very good care of himself. Ever since the baby had arrived he had pushed himself even harder to try to avoid the classic "dad bod" that people joked about. It was because of this that he was so caught up in doing laps in the school's heated indoor pool that he didn't hear someone come into the pool area. His work out routine always ended with a dip in the pool.

"Mind if I join you?" A voice echoed in the nearly empty enclosure.

The sudden voice spooked Anthony so bad that he nearly jumped out of his skin. He flounder for a moment trying to steady himself before looking at the person who dare intrudes on his peaceful exercise. His jaw dropped when he saw her. She was on standing on the edge of the pool wearing a bright blue bikini that left little to the imagination. Her breasts must have been DDs and her hips were wide. Her waist was thin and she had a flat tummy. Her skin was pale white and freckled and her red curly hair bounced playfully at her shoulders. Anthony stammered for a moment before she spoke up again.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to surprise you!" She giggled, "For a moment there it looked like I'd need to jump in to save you."

Anthony shook his head. His mind finally righted itself and he was able to remember the girl's name. "Ashley! No, I'm sorry. I'm just not use to anyone else being here."

Ashley shyly dipped a toe in the water. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting anyone else to be here. Don't let me get in your way; I'm just here to soak in the warm water before my classes start."

Anthony could see she was cold. The fabric of her small bikini was already straining to hold in her massive breasts and Anthony could clearly see her hard nipples poking through. He tried not to stare.

"Come on in. I'm nearly done with my laps."

"I guess I'll have a show while I soak." She turned around the climb down the ladder into the pool, unknowingly giving Anthony a front row to seeing her juicy ass being lowered into the water. Or perhaps knowingly, Anthony couldn't be sure. Either she was taking her sweet time, or time mercifully slowed down to give him a longer look. Anthony turned away just in time not to get caught gawking and returned to his laps.

'Get ahold of yourself' he told himself, 'you're a happily married man with a beautiful wife and an adorable daughter at home.' He felt guilty for lusting after the teenager but he found himself pushing even harder to make faster laps. At first he told himself that it was because he was trying to make up for lost time, but deep down he knew it was his nearly naked student that he was unconsciously trying to impress. They didn't talk for the rest of the swim, but Anthony thought he could feel her eyes on him at all times, and, as guilty as it made him feel, he liked it. The whole situation had riled him up and he knew he was currently at half mast in his swim suit. Usually it was a huge positive that he was very well endowed, but this was one of those rare negative moments.

Ashley was sitting on the stairs at the shallow end and he'd either have to climb out at the ladder and walk past showing his bulge for the whole walk, or he'd have to walk up the stairs and potentially put his bulge at eye height for her right next to her. Anthony chose the stairs, hoping to slip by without her seeing. He made a slow approach to the stairs as they started saying goodbyes.

"I'll see you in class later today, Ashley."

"Same to you, sir. I'll try not to scare you in class." She said with a laugh.

Anthony tried to get out of the water facing slightly away but he was sure he hear her make a quite "oh" under her breath. He prayed that he was just imagining things.

----------

Later, in the locker room shower, while he was shampooing his hair, he was sure that he heard foot steps on the locker room tile, but, after he was able to rise off and look, he saw no one.

----------

The first couple of classes went by normally that day, except that he swore he could see groups of the girls in his class giggling and whispering. He thought it might just be his imagination, though. The only thing of note was that, in the period right before lunch break, one of his students approached the desk after the bell rang.

Anthony was still trying to reorganize his papers when he noticed Cari standing by the edge of his desk while all of the other students left. The school didn't have a specific uniform as much as it had a style that students all followed. School branded polo shirts, with a skirt or pants. The student government had fought hard to loosen the rules on skirt length, the option of shorts, the option for different colors of uniform, etc. and the faculty gave in to allow more freedom on expression. Cari definitely pushed that freedom of expression as far as she could. She had short dyed black hair, heavy eyeliner on, a nose stud, a black lace choker, black polo, and black plaid skirt. She was a thin girl, with slender legs and small breast. Despite all her scary dressings, she stood there shyly as if she was still deciding whether or not she wanted to be seen.

"What can I do you, Cari?" Anthony said without taking his attention from his paperwork.

She shifted uncomfortably. "I wanted to talk with you about my presentation for next week."

"What about it?" Each student was supposed to give a presentation about a historical figure and with the deadline approaching many students had started to realize that they had procrastinated for too long.

"I'm still trying to nail down who the paper should be about." She said sheepishly.

"If you haven't started yet then I'm afraid you've got a long road ahead of you"

"Oh, no, it's not that." She said. "It's easier if I just show you."

She pulled out a poster board and put it on Anthony's desk. It was black, obviously, and had four different sections. Each section was loaded with small pictures, diagrams, timelines, and quotes. The historical figures were Mary Shelly, Vlad the Impaler, Marie Curie, and Edward Teach. Anthony came around to the side of the desk that she was on and leaned over the display. He had to lean in close to read all of the small print writing on the board. Cari leaned in close too, to point at different things on the board and explain them. Anthony was surprised at her knowledge. She had great grades but she never had shown such an interest like this before.

"Cari, I have good news and bad news, which would you like first?"

She looked incredibly worried as she answered. "Give it to me bad." Then she blushed. "I mean give me the bad news."

"The bad news is that the assignment is to present about one specific historical figure." He saw her mood start to darken before he could say the good. "The good news is that you've got what looks like four presentations worth of stuff here. Pick a favorite and present that. Later in the semester I'll let you present the others as extra credit assignments."

In the least 'goth' way possible, Cari squealed and gave Anthony a big hug. Anthony's mind had kept going back to Ashley in her bikini all day and the comment from Cari about him 'giving it to her bad' had really started the problem downstairs for him. Cari didn't say anything so she may not have noticed.

"So, uh, which figure do you want to present on?" He said as she released him from the hug.

"My favorite is Mary Shelly." Anthony was standing just a half step away from the desk in front on the Mary Shelly quarter and Cari moved between him and the desk. She bent over the desk to read from the board. With Anthony directly behind her, her tight ass rubbed on his crotch through his pants. He knew he should move but he was frozen. In brain screamed move but his body wanted more. It was only then that he noticed that she had frozen as well. She squeezed past him and looked at him. Her eyes were wide and she was blushing red.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that, sir!" She stammered. "I'm not like that. Not that I don't like that, I mean, oh that's not what I meant to say." Her whole face turned bright red. Anthony put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry too. My mind has been elsewhere today. Let's forget this weird situation and start over. How about we discuss your presentation tomorrow after class, alright?"

Bright red and wordless she just nodded and collected her things.

------------

During the lunch period Anthony sat with one of the other teachers, a woman named Trish. Trish was tall and thin, with very dark skin. She always liked to wear her outfits one button lower than the other female teachers, showing off her impressive tits. She was nearly done with her food by the time Anthony sat next to her.

"One of your admirers asking for 'extra credit' keep you after class?" She said with a wink.

Anthony nearly choked on his food.

"What!?"

"Some of the girls are pretty friendly with me and I've been hearing rumors that you are the new person to be crushing on."

"That's ridiculous! Why would they say that?"

"I don't know why. I'm just glad that my husband doesn't work here because I'd be jealous all the time." She sqeezed his knee before leaving the table. "For that and other reasons."

Trish had the reputation of a flirt but this was pushing a little too far. Anthony just shook his head and finished eating.

------------

Anthony managed to keep it together for the rest his classes. Even when when Ashley had class and he was sure her top was more buttoned higher at the start of class compared to the end of class. He knew that he was dangerously horny from everything today and he needed to get home to his wife before his dick started to make the choices.

Once all the classes were finished it was time for the extra curricular activities. Anthony was in charge of organizing and overseeing the student government. The current president was a student in her last semester named Jenna. Jenna was blond and bubbly. She was actually good friends with Anthony's wife Joan and always asked how Joan was and how the baby was doing. Anthony felt safe in the student government meeting because Jenna always reminded him about his wife so there be was no forgetting his vows here. He was in the home stretch and finally safe. Or so he thought.

The day meeting was over and Anthony went to his classroom to get the last of his belongings. He was thinking about all the things he would do to his wife when he got home. Joan was a wild one and always up for something fun. They had to resort to condom again though; as soon as they tried for a baby Joan had almost instantly got pregnant. Now they had to keep him wrapped up so that they don't have a second one unexpectedly.

Lost in thoughts of fucking his wife once he gets home, he was surprised when someone knocked on the door. It was Sue. Sue was an excellent student. She excelled at all the cubs she had joined and had recently shown interest in the student government. She was short, curvy, and very pretty. Anthony had heard that she had a reputation for sleeping around, but, as a teacher, he wasn't sure if that was just a rumor. However, her skirt did seemed almost too short and her polo seemed to barely fit her large tits.

"Hey Sue. The meeting's over. Is this something that can wait until tomorrow?" Anthony said. He felt something inside of him stir and he knew he needed to end this interaction quickly.

"This won't take long." She said as she walked near him. "It's actually about Jenna. I know you are close with her so you might not like this but I'm going to try to oust her as student body president."

"How? There's not an election until after she graduates."

"You know how she negotiated that deal for students to get discounted meals from the Talsbrook Bistro? Her boyfriend is the manager there. I heard that their business increased after that discount and that he got a raise because of it."

"And?"

"And that constitutes a conflict of interest in our student body president! How would I go about getting a special election to see if other students feel the same way?"

"Well, it's certainly an interesting proposal."

Just then they heard Jenna's voice down the hallway.

"She can't know I'm here." Sue said, ducking under the desk. "Quickly, sit down so that she doesn't suspect anything."

Anthony sat quickly in his chair and scooted it in towards the desk as Jenna came into the room. She looked around and the shrugged.

"Hey Jenna, can I help you with something?" Anthony asked, trying to play it cool. He could feel Sue under the desk shift and hold on to his leg. He felt a slight stirring in his crotch that told him that Sue was about to have company down there.

"I thought I saw Sue come down this way." Jenna said.

"She may have gone right pass me. I was paying attention to my paperwork." Anthony nearly jumped when he felt hands feeling around on his lap. He froze as the hands started to massage his cock through his pants. Anthony started to act like he was through the papers on his desk. He realized what a precarious situation he was in. If he stopped Sue and Jenna found her then Jenna would think that he was cheating on his wife, but if he let Sue keep going then he would actually be cheating on his wife. 'But nobody would find out' said a little voice in his head and his brain decided that it had stopped enough foolishness for one day and stayed quiet.

"Yeah, she's always leaving behind stuff in class." Jenna said as Sue slowly unzipped Anthony's pants. She pulled his dick out of his pants and Anthony swore he heard her said "oh my god" just under her breath.

"I hope you are able to find her." He said, trying to maintain a level tone as Sue began licking the length of his shaft.

"Oh, I don't really need to find her." She said. "I was just curious where she was heading"

"I sure hope that she's not getting into trouble." Anthony nearly slurred his speech because as soon as he said trouble, Sue had put her mouth over the head of his dick and started to slowly put more in her mouth.

"Are you okay, Mr. Anthony?" Jenna asked.

"Yes, yes, sorry I just felt like I needed to sneeze." He said rubbing his nose. The warmth from Sue's mouth was nearly sending him over the edge. He tried to hold back. "I've got a few few things to take care before heading out so I hope you don't mind if I focus on them.

"Oh, don't let me distract you." Jenna said and walked out the door. Once she was in the hallway she called back. "Don't be working too late! I'm sure that Joan and the baby miss you!"

And that was when Sue decided to deep throat Anthony's entire length. It was too much. Anthony grunted quietly as he shot a huge down Sue's throat. Sue hummed victoriously. She slowly withdrew from his softening dick and gave it a little kiss on the end of it. Anthony sat back in his chair panting, a thousand thought ran through his head.

Sue crawled out from under the desk. She had a little bit of his cum running down her chin. She looked at him with a sultry look.

"Am I one of those things you need to take care of?"

His brain went silent and he was ruled by what his body wanted. 'You've already done it' his body said to him. 'Finish the job.' He stood up out of his chair. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing and lifted her onto his desk. She giggled in anticipation as he pulled off her soaked panties.

"You are ready for me, aren't you?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "You should close the door first. I plan on being pretty loud."

He closed the door, glad that one of their brains still worked. He went back to her, got on his knees and buried his face in her pussy. It was smooth and puffy, clearly ready for what was coming. She laid back and writhed as his tongue danced around her folds and up by her clit. He wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him. She wrapped her legs tightly around his head as she squealed in orgasm. He didn't stop, but instead pushed his mouth and tongue even more hungrily in. She sat up and ran her fingers through his hair before climaxing again and pulling him by his hair closer to her. She lay back panting, clearly exhausted. Sweat ran down her face and her makeup was starting to run. She propped herself on her elbows so she could look at him. Anthony was standing up now, dick now recovered from his recent orgasm, and looking like he wanted more. She hadn't had a good look at it in the dark under the desk but the rumors were right; this man must be nearly 10 inches long! She felt proud of herself for a moment for throating the whole thing. Anthony lined himself up with her sopping wet vagina. He and Sue made eye contact for a moment. She shook her head.

"Not like this." She said and saw disappointment in his eyes. She rolled over and stuck her ass into the air. "Like this."

He grinned and slowly started to work himself into her. Inch by inch he got deeper. She reached back and began fingering herself. He was only about half way in when he felt her start to shudder again except this time she didn't squeal. She let loose a loud guttural moan and tried to force herself backward onto his cock.

As soon as was buried to the hilt, he lifted up the back of her skirt and slapped her juicy ass. He grabbed her hips, adjusted his footing, and began to thrust in and out in long slow motions. Her soft warm pussy felt amazing. She was so young and tight. He began to pick up the pace. Hammering faster and faster. He could feel his release fast approaching.

"I'm going to cum!" He said fighting to hold it back. "Where do you want it?!"

Sue was also teetering on the edge and those words sent her over. Instead of answering she just moaned and writhed.

"I'm so close! Where to to want me to cum?!" He said, nearly shouting.

"Uuuugghhh" she replied shaking and trying to hold herself up.

Anthony felt the walls of her pussy contract like it was trying to drain him for all he's worth. His resolve melted and he slammed himself deep into her, shooting rope after rope into her. He when he was finally done cumming continued to hold held himself in her.

Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
102 Followers
12