Life of Pits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

"Pete?"

I mumbled into her flesh.

"Are you alright?"

I let her go and pulled her down onto me, "I loved that, Pits, I really loved that."

"You did?" Her voice seemed uncertain.

I pushed her away and studied her, "You didn't?"

"I'm not sure, it was so ... different."

Not wanting to get any of her pee on her lips, I kissed her on the cheek, "We don't have to do it again."

"Of course we do, but this time like in your story, with you standing over me."

As she got off me I got to my knees, "Are you sure about this, Pits?"

"Totally, ya, just do it like you did it in the story."

She was lying flat in the tub with her head elevated against the end, her hands down at her sides, her legs slightly apart and she was looking up at me with the kind of flinching look you get when you expect to be hit in the face with something.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Ya, Pete, honest, start low and bring it up, maybe hit me between the legs then see if you can hit my breasts then maybe my face."

I had only a little bit of an erection, nothing that would interfere with my aim, but I had never really practiced my aim either so my first attempt to hit her between the legs was errant and I had to make adjustments but I finally managed it and then I drilled a line up her belly to her left breast, which I got first time, then over to her right which was less accurate.

"Now the face, Pete."

Her head had turned a little to the left in a flinch and she was squinting but even so my first aim, which had an unusual amount of pressure behind it because I had pinched myself off on the way up to her face, hit her squarely in the right eye. "Hey, jeez," she sat up and was rubbing her eye and sputtering.

I pinched off again, "God, I'm sorry Pits, are you alright?"

When she looked up at me her eyes were blinking spastically, probably from the acid from the urine, "I thought you guys could write your name in the snow with those things."

"We can, Pits, it's just difficult to dot the i's and cross the t's."

She settled back in the tub, "Maybe aim a little lower."

I did. I hit her in the neck and chin and watched the liquid spray all over her face and down her chest until all the pressure was gone and I dribbled onto her legs and the moment I finished I pulled the curtain, turned on the shower and lay down beside her and brought her into my arms.

"We stink," she said, kissing me.

"Well? What do I write? Was it a success?"

"I liked it on the bed, better, just letting out a little, surprising you. You?"

I told her I liked what she liked. I think I could only ever like what she liked.

-----

Alice couldn't possibly have been a greater surprise. She had driven up from Portland with all of Pits' things and she was in the living room when I got home from work. She was absolutely stunning: tall, very blond, very thin with a strikingly handsome face dominated by very grey, very intelligent eyes. Pits would have looked almost preposterous beside her, a kind of Mutt to Alice's Jeff.

And Alice's personality seemed as sweet as the package. She admitted that she adored Pits, had grown up with her, thought of her as a sister and "I've never seen her so happy, Pete. She just radiates happiness."

I wasn't so sure. Pits had gone grocery shopping so I pressed Alice to find out a little more about the woman I had accepted into my life. "How do you see that she is so happy? She seldom smiles, almost never laughs ..."

At this Alice laughed, "She can be super-serious, can't she?"

"God, she's just so intense, so focused."

"That's Jennifer, or one side of Jen, the other is all fun, all laughter ..."

"I haven't see that side yet ..."

"You will, it's just that right now she's a little uncertain of herself and when she's unsure of herself she gets really serious until she has it all figured out, but then she'll lighten up," Alice laughed, "believe me, when she has you figured out she'll lighten up."

"Maybe, but right now our relationship is all about me," this was really bothering me. It was as if Pits was sacrificing herself to live her life through me.

Alice waved my comment aside good naturally, "When we were growing up, I had the same feeling, that she spent her entire time trying to protect me, trying to make me happy, trying to make my life better while not caring about her own. That's just Jen. Relax, you'll see, it will be about both of you, your relationship; she'll make your life all the richer, and you'll do the same for her." Those fabulous grey eyes were alive with excitement, "Jen is the type who needs someone to invest in. For the past 20 years that has been me. For the next 50 that will be you. You should do what I did, count your blessing. Jen is one of a kind. Oh ya, Jen is definitely one of a kind."

Right from the beginning, I didn't like it that Pits was always doing the giving, while I was always doing the receiving. That had to end. But Pits insisted that because I worked and she didn't, I was taking care of her, so she would take care of me. But it was becoming a problem: she would figure out what I liked and give it to me while I had no idea what she liked ... and disliked. So I had decided to try to change our relationship. But I knew I would need some help convincing her, and in Alice, I just might have found the perfect ally. So I told her about my plan, why it was necessary and asked her for some third party influence. She agreed.

I sprang my plan on Pits at dinner. I told her of my perceived problem with our relationship and then I gave her my solution. "One weekend every month I will be you and you will be me. I will do all the cooking and cleaning and make all the decisions and you will relax and be pampered. OK?"

"OK," she said, so quickly that it shocked me. "But on one condition."

I looked over at Alice who's thin, perfect lips were stretched in a glorious and knowing grin, "Yes?"

"You let me work for you."

I wasn't sure what she meant, "You mean at Kimmel's?"

"Yes."

I had never thought about it before, never thought she wanted to, couldn't imagine her wanting to sit behind a desk all day — she didn't seem the type. "But you're taking courses ..."

"They're at night, Pete, I have all day."

I shrugged, I didn't know what it would be but I knew I could find her something to do, "We can always use another secretary ..."

"I can't type, Pete, I can't do that."

This didn't make sense. "What do you mean you can't type, we corresponded for two weeks before you came here and you were as fast on the keyboard chat as I was, faster ..."

"That was Allie."

"Alice?"

"Ya, I can't type and anyway I don't have a computer. I went over to Allie's place and we did it together," she smiled at Alice, "I'd tell her more or less what to say and she's type it to you."

I tried to make sense of this. Much of what we had written had been really personal, really intimate, now I learn I'd actually been corresponding with a woman who I had no doubt was the most spectacular looking thing I had ever seen, and the peek I took at her out of the corner of my eye re-enforced that.

"I know what I want to do and Allie thinks I'd be great at it. Do you want to know what it is?"

They were smiling conspiratorially, like I imagined they had been smiling at some of the things I'd written to ... them. I hesitated before answering because I knew that whatever the job was, it would be something I'd never, not for a moment, considered but my curiosity finally got the best of me, "What?"

"Your bike courier."

"Come on, Pits ..."

"I think it's a great idea! Jen is really good on a bike, she'd make an excellent courier."

I should have known better than to try to recruit Pits' life-long friend against her. "It's dangerous ..."

"Allie," Pits turned to her friend, "will you call me Pits, that's who I am now," then she turned back, "so I'm working for you, Pete, I'm going to be your courier and I'm going to be great at it."

-----

The first time I heard it was about a week after she started with us. I was walking through the cubicles when a voice shouted, "Pitsie, order up, code 1."

Pits bumped into me as she hurried past me, "Sorry, Pete." Then she disappeared around the corner and a moment later she was rushing past me again, this time with a large envelope in her hand. She gave me a playful body check on the way by but she kept on going. I turned to watch her. She had on light hiking boots, yellow socks, yellow biking shorts, a yellow cycling jacket slashed with grey reflector ribbons and emblazoned with the name 'Pits Kimmel - Kourier' and a bright yellow bike helmet that disappeared around the corner.

"Code 1?" I asked, poking my head into the cubicle she had just visited. "What's that all about?"

The guy barely looked up from his work, "It's Pitsie's code: code 1 is immediate delivery; code 2 is within the next 3 hours; code 3 is when she has the time." I was about to leave when the guy sat back in his chair and looked at me, "God, she's really something, isn't she? And bright? I think she's going to pull it off, don't you?"

I laughed noncommittally, mainly because I had no idea what the guy was talking about but I didn't want to show my ignorance so I escaped.

An hour later the guy was knocking on my door and poking his head in my office, "Ah, Pete, look, I ... ah, you can't tell anybody, I didn't know it was a secret so I ... I'd appreciate it if you kept ... if you didn't say anything about it to ..."

"... about what?"

"The project."

"What project?"

"Pitsie's project." The guy hurried away.

----------

I had told Pits right from the beginning that I had to work long hours, often on weekends, but, between work and classes, her hours were as long or longer than mine so I seldom saw her. At work it was just flashes of the yellow jacket with the grey lettering 'Pits Kimmel - Kourier' and at home I usually only saw her after 9 and only briefly in the mornings. Sunday mornings were about the only times we really talked to each other, and really got intimate.

"Next week is your weekend, you haven't forgotten." I had my arm under her neck and she was playing with my fingers.

"Of course I haven't forgotten, Pete, I've been looking forward to it."

This didn't have the ring of truth to it but I let it go. A promise, after all, is a promise and she had promised me that once a month I could pamper her in return for her working at the company. "I've got some plans, Pit. I think you're going to like them ..."

"Did you post that story, Pete?"

"The peeing?"

"Ya, you posted it, right?" I nodded, "It was a good one, I really think they're going to enjoy it."

I knew who the 'they' were, they were are yet to be born children who will be given the secret code into our intimate sex life when they reach the age of majority. I also noticed that Pits didn't pick up on my plans for her next week, it was as if she didn't think it was going to happen. But it was, I was going to make absolutely sure ...

"Pete?"

"Ya?" I turned on my side towards her. I knew the tone, I knew she had something she wanted to discuss.

She turned into me, smiled and whispered into my lips, "I think it's time we tried it."

"What?" I whispered back, but I wasn't being playful, it was my damn nerves: every time she eased into something in a friendly but vague way I knew it was going to shake me up.

"The anal sex you wrote about."

"No!" I knew she was going to bring this up sometime but I wasn't ready for it, I didn't know if I would ever be ready for it.

She scudded back and looked at me as if I was being unreasonable, "Why not?"

The best I could do, and I actually meant it, was: "I don't think we're ready for that yet."

She leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips, "And when, precisely, will we be ready?"

"When we get to know each other better."

"Won't this help that, I mean won't ..."

"I know what you mean."

"Well? We peed. We liked that. We'll probably like this," she turned over and reached under the bed and came up with a plastic bag.

"What's that?" A dumb question, I should have known but it still hadn't entirely sunk in that whatever Pits wanted she assumed that I would want it, too, no matter how much I protested.

"I've read about it. There's no bacteria in pee but there is ... there, so you have to use a condom. And it can be sore, too, so I have to use plenty of this jell stuff ..."

"Come on, Pits."

"What's the matter?" She had a way of making me feel unreasonable and stubborn.

The whole thought of anal sex made me really uncomfortable. "We should wait."

She was only half listening to me; she was busy sorting through the bag, "For what? You're going to be in this bed on Sunday mornings for the rest of your life and so am I. What are we waiting for? Old age? Jeez."

"What are you planning at work?" I was going to ask her about this later but it seemed a great way to change the subject.

But she ignored me. She had a tube in her hand and squeezed some of the jelly into my hand. "You're supposed to use your finger first, to sort of break me in. But use lots of the jelly. They say you can't use enough."

I was going to ask who 'they' were but I was afraid she might say 'all the women at work' or all the men for that matter. As I got up on my knees, careful not to lose any of the jelly, she turned over, rested her head on her folded arms and waited. And I did, too, looking at the load of quivering jelly and the cute tight white ass resting peacefully, awaiting my greasy assault. "Look, Pits ..."

"Come on, Pete ..."

"I'll do it but I don't want to do it like this ... it's too ... clinical." I wiped the jelly from my hand on the sheet and lay down beside her pulling her back into me and burying my face in her hair. "If we're going to do it, it should be a part of love-making not like a medical school lab."

She squirmed around in my arms, pushed me onto my back and lay on me kissing me lightly on the lips, then she handed me the tube, "You're right, Pete, take your time, we have all day," then she slithered down my body and took my half stiff erection in her mouth.

She had done a lot of this recently, an increasing amount of it over the month we'd been together. At first, I thought she sucked me because she felt that's what I wanted, perhaps even that as a partner it was something she was supposed to do. But I'd noticed in the last little while she had been far more animated when she did it, and noisy, too, with slurps and moans. I think the act was beginning to excite her and that excited me.

I sat up and gently pushed her off me then turned around and rested my face on her thigh and pushed my face between her legs as she took my cock in her mouth again. I liked it down here; I was never in a hurry, it had become a place to hang out, to kill some time teasing her with my tongue and she seemed to love it. But I did something now I had never done before, I turned her over on her stomach and pushed my face into her buttocks, feeling her ass against my face, feeling the intimacy. And then I began to bite her, soft wet bites moving into the soft underside, working my way between her legs.

She opened them, "Oh, God, Pete, that feel great."

When I first made love to Pits I always felt like I was experimenting, I didn't know what I was doing or how to do it so I gave up pleasure for planning so our sex always felt a little contrive. But in the last little while as we grew more familiar with each other I had begun to lose myself in the love-making, lose myself in trying to bring her pleasure ... and take pleasure, too.

When my tongue felt the acrid fluid in her pussy I had crossed the line between giving and taking. I jumped from the bed, knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and pulled her down so I could more easily push my face into her and I slowly nibbled my way up her crack, leaving a trail of spit. She jumped when my lips met her anus but there was no doubt it was from pleasure because she brought her left knee up level with her hip to open herself up more and then she let out a long moan, "Oh, God, Pete, that feels so unbelievable."

And it did to me, too. It was the knowledge that I had my lips on Pits' anus and that she wanted my lips there; it was the knowledge that I circling her anus with my wet tongue and it was the sensation of feeling her push her ass at me as I pushed my tongue into her hole. It was the intimacy, the exciting, invading intimacy that made this so erotic.

She saw me reaching for the tube of jelly and handed it to me. I squirted some directly into her anus, wet with my saliva then I took my index finger and massaged it all around her and to make sure I had enough I squirted in some more. "Let me know if this hurts, Pits, OK?"

"It's not going to hurt, Pete, just go slowly."

I did as directed. I circled her anus with increasing pressure and felt my index finger press against her sphincter and slowly enter and as I did Pits slowly got up onto her knees and spread her knees wide on the bed giving me increased access. She was rocking now, gently pushing against my finger. "How does it feel?"

When she rolled over on the bed my finger slipped out of her, "Oh, God, Pete, you've got to try it ..."

"Do you still want me to put it in there?"

She sat up and put her hands around my neck, "Oh, ya, sure." Then she reached for the box of condoms and pulled one out, and studied the seam, trying to figure how to open it. I took it from her, found the cut and ripped open the top.

"Let me do it, Pete."

I gave her the condom and she kneeled over me and sucked on my a few times before putting the hood on the head of my penis. "I remember this from health class," she said as she gently rolled it down, then she took the tube of jelly, squeezed some in her hand and slathered the jelly on it, "How are we going to do this, Pete?"

"I'll put some more of this on you," I took the tube from her, "and maybe you should just kneel over me, put it against you and just ease it in and stop if there's any discomfort."

I took a big dollop of jelly and rubbed it gently against her anus then lay down and watched Pits climb over me, her face the usual study in concentration. She reached between her legs, took me and placed my head against her anus. "Are you ready, Pete?"

"If it hurts, don't do it Pits."

She had almost a fierce look on her face as if she had no intension of failing. "I may not be able to fill a bra, Pete, but you're going to be able to fill me when ever you want to," and I could feel her push down on me, ease me into her but almost as quickly she backed off, as if it hurt, but not far and she was pushing down on me again, gently, pushing a little then releasing, once, twice, three times, each time pushing me further in until on the fifth try I could feel myself break past her sphincter ... and she froze.

"Are you OK, Pits?"

"You're through?" I nodded, "Maybe we should put a little more jelly on." She slowly backed off me and when I sprang free she took some jelly in her fingers, pushed it into her and then coated the condom again and had me against her and was lowering herself onto me again. This time she eased me in much more quickly.

"Does it hurt?" She looked down on me and shook her head. "What does it feel like?"

"It feels strange. I feel full," she was easing me deeper into her. "I like it, Pete, do you?"

This was a lot different than being in her vagina. That was like a tight sleeve against my prick, this was like having a ring, the sphincter, pressing around my cock like a tight band. "Can we try it kneeling?"

She didn't hesitate, she pulled away from me, kissed me, then scurried around me to kneel in front of me. She seemed in a hurry as if this was turning her on and she wanted satisfaction and quickly. I got some more jelly, rubbed it into her anus and put myself against it and slowly, carefully pushed into her and when I was through she groaned, clearly in pleasure and I gave her a few gently thrusts, then brought my fingers to her pussy. She was wetter than I had ever felt her and as my fingers went deeper into her she pressed her ass into me, pressing my penis deeper into her and then she bend down, pushing her face into the bedding and lightly shimmered against my prick as she let out a long squeal and when it stopped I gripped her at the hips and emptied myself deep inside her.

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers